Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 30 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

Ann called out our new names like they tasted bad in her mouth. “Sugar, Honey, and Candy? Those names are a crock of shit. If it had been up to me, I would have called you Jugs, Smugs and Bughs!” she looked amused. She called Honey “Jugs” because of her big tits. She called Candy “Smugs” because like me she looked like a first-class stuck up bitch. Ann called me “Bughs” because I was obviously the one she liked the least. Ann told me it was because I was pretty on the outside but butt ugly on the inside “Buh-Ut-Ugh-Lee!” she drew the words out to make it clear she really had it out for me.

Ann told me, “You know how people say this is going to hurt me much more than it hurts you? Well, that isn’t the case this time. I have been looking forward to bending over your dirty little ass all week and slapping the ever-loving shit out of you. When your mother and I are talking, you make these faces like you can’t stand that we are having a conversation that doesn’t involve you. Do you know how insulting and disrespectful that is? Of course, you don’t. You might think twice about shitting on people because one day they are going to be in a position of holding that paddle while you stick your ass out for a smack,” Ann said as she adjusted my body so that my legs were wide and made me grab my ankles.

Ann smirked and struck me with the edge of that paddle so hard between the crack of my ass and twat that I yelped like a wounded dog. It was an incredible pain that made me think my pussy might break off. “You are a big girl, you need a big girl punishment now. We are done playing around. This first week was an introduction to how to stop being a cunt. As I see it, you are saying the words you think we want to hear, but your body language, your facial expressions, your tone, and inflection is still the biggest cunt in the room, and usually, that is your mother!” Ann was joking about my mom, but she meant everything else.

“One Ma’am, thank you, and I am sorry for my expressions, I can’t help it, or was this first swing a warm-up?” I asked politely.

“You see? Even how you ask if that was a warm-up. It is like you are trying to assert that you thought it was not hard enough passive-aggressively!” She hit me again hard.

“Two Ma’am, thank you! I am not! You hit very hard!” I said as politely as I could through gritted teeth.

“That’s funny! In the eight years I’ve known you I don’t think you’ve ever told me once that I’ve done anything right or to your satisfaction. I doubt many people have had that distinction. Do you need to be treated roughly like a fuck doll pin cushion to show basic human emotions like admitting someone else knows something you do not?” she said as she hit me again between the crack and pussy AGAIN! I thought she would rip me apart if she continued.

“Three Ma’am, thank you! I haven’t found it easy to give compliments or take them! I wish I were better at it, thank you! I guess I do need this,” I admitted.

“You guess? You wish? Do I look like a wishing well to you? I am asking you a question, and you are telling me what you guess you wish? Fuck you, little slut. You aren’t guessing anymore. Do you want me to beat your ass so you can learn to respect you?” she hit me harder between my crack and pussy.

I wanted to take that paddle and shove the handle straight up her ass. I had a feeling she might even like that on some level. I didn’t think I could stand ten of these right in the same spot. It didn’t’ seem fair because she spread them out on Honey.

“Five Ma’am, Yes Ma’am, I want you to beat me in front of my mother and Mrs. Sonneborne and teach me what I am doing wrong?”

Ann chuckled and had me kiss the cum off the edge of the paddle. It felt warm as I kissed my own goo off the edge “The count was four,” she chuckled. I was sweating, and my nose was running after four swats. It was the hardest I’d ever been beaten. She laughed that I got the numbers mixed up and seemed flattered. “Somehow, I don’t believe you want more of Luther where I was putting him. The look on your face suggests you want to shove this paddle up my ass,” she smirked. It was like she had ESP or something. “The choice is yours, Sugar. Do you want me to continue to evaluate you, or do you want me to pull up my skirt, bend over and let you stick Luther where ever you want?”

My mom looked nervous about the offer. I think she thought I’d say yes, I wanted to shove the paddle up her friend’s ass.

“Please continue Ma’am, I will submit to what you think I need. I am sorry if my face looks naturally bitchy and stuck up,” I said.

“Liz has the same problem,” Ann teased her friend and then she delivered yet another strike in between the crack of my ass down hard on my asshole.

“I just want to punch your little asshole like I would punch your face!” she said. This time instead of asking me a question, she told me to “Birth my plug.” I didn’t know what she meant.

“Do it, I am not going to help you. Birth that plug out of your ass and let me watch,” she said.

It took me some effort to push the plug out of my asshole, and I let it drop on the floor.

“Does the plug have a name?” she asked me.

“No, I haven’t taught them to think of their butt plugs as lovers,” my mom said.

Ann scoffed again like that should have happened. “You will spend a lot of time with this plug. You need to learn to feel bad when you drop him on the floor. You need to kiss him at night and crave the feeling of him. He is not an object. YOU are an object. You are my toy and plaything right now. Your plug is more important than you, and I’d rather scrape you off the bottom of my shoe like dog shit than I would lose that plug.”

Ann told me that we would be naming our plugs next week when she visited.

I began to wonder who was really in charge between the three friends. It seemed like my mom and Ann had been in charge of one another but that they took turns being mistresses. I got the impression that Ann was usually the boss and that Liz was always submissive but there was a backstory between them that I didn’t fully understand.

My mom didn’t call either of them Mistress, but I heard Liz once call both of them Mistresses tonight. Mistress seemed more like a title when Liz had said it like she was addressing two judges. I wondered if there was a hierarchy between them.

“Should the name be a boy or a girl, Ma’am?” I asked.

“Should the name be a boy or a girl, Ma’am?” Ann mocked me and imitated my tone like I was some kind of an asshole. She told me that depended on what kind of lovers I prefer. “Just don’t name it after one of us. We are going to be much bigger pains in your ass than that plug,” she said as she hit me again between the crack. This time without the plug, the wood crushed my anal rim, and I felt like my asshole was swelling up.

“I can’t wait to hear your punishment idea. I hope it is a good one. I’ve so many delicious fresh horrors to introduce you too,” Ann promised me. She straddled the paddle under her miniskirt and placed the tip of the wooden handled wrapped in leather to my asshole. “Don’t make me do all the work. You are a big girl, fuck that fat dumper down on this plug! Let me see you impale yourself on Luther,” she said.

I pushed my ass back on the plug and impaled myself on it for her amusement like it was her own cock. Ann was not impressed. She said I was slow and boring. “All tease and no, please! Let’s see you put your entire back into it!”

The handle was huge, much bigger than the butt plug. I did my best to see-saw my ass onto the dick.

“Sam, How is her gag reflex? I hope better than she fucks!” Ann asked my mom.

“Today was her first real dick in the ass,” my mom said.

“Isn’t that special?” Ann said sarcastically before turning to Kiwi to ask him, “Kiwi, do you have a hog this big?”

Kiwi looked scared. He had been staring straight ahead and pretending not to watch was happening. Kiwi had grown rather confident when it was just my mother but it was clear that he had reverted to the bashful awkward kid he really was around Ann and Liz.

Ann told him not to be frightened and that she wouldn’t be putting this up his ass when she was done.

“No, Ma’am,” Kiwi said.

“You have such an innocent face. I bet Sam is a little nervous being owned if you are still here when the girls graduate?” Ann teased him that he’d get to fuck my mother. That was gross to me!

Kiwi mumbled a little about hoping he was as well.

She asked if my mom was still willing to serve us for a week.

“Hah, I would rather OWN You for a week,” My mom teased her before agreeing. “Yes, I’ll demonstrate for them how to properly serve. If they graduate they’ll be ready to understand the obligations and responsibilities of a dominant that come along with authority,” she explained. “If they pass every test with flying colors and embrace the training then I’ll choose one of them as Slutadictorian to own me personally for the following week. They have to ALL meet all the criteria I establish and exceed it though before they can have the authority and responsibilities for an additional week.”

What responsibilities? All I saw was my mom and her friends laughing and telling us what to do. There didn’t seem to be any obligations on their end from my perspective.

“If all three graduate to my specifications, We’ll pick one of them to be a Slutadictorian and she gets me to herself for a week,” Mom said.

“Very generous with your ass!” Ann nodded in agreement.

She plucked Luther’s handle from my asshole and then roughly shoved it into my mouth so that I could show her my gag reflex as she forced it down my throat like a massive dick. “You suck dick like a virgin!” Ann choked me with the handle. She had a gleam in her eye as she forced me to my knees to suck it off. “You think you can learn how to serve well enough to graduate your mother’s program?”

I nodded yes as snot and tears rolled down my face while I gasped for air as she made me suck the dirty handle.

“Your mother isn’t going to make it easy for you to earn the right to control her, and I am going to be even harder to impress. I’d give you a week to dominate me, but I don’t have as much confidence as she does that you’ll graduate,” Ann smirked mischievously.

I’d love some payback for what she was doing to me!

“I can tell by your face you would like that,” Ann smirked. “I’ve served people I hated. I’ve served people I’ve respected. You serve them the same way,” she told me while she forced the handle to the back of my throat and made me choke.

“Oh C’mon, Mistress Ann, if you don’t have any faith that these little sluts can graduate to our satisfaction then agree to serve them for a MONTH if they can pull it off. Put your ass where your mouth is,” My mom teased her playfully.

“Oh, it’s Mistress Ann now? I think Liz and I would like to see you serve these little twats all by yourself,” Ann teased my mother playfully.

“I was thinking if Samantha is willing to submit to their discipline, then I could do it,” Mrs. Sonneborne cleared her throat nervously. “It is a sacrifice of my freedom, but I think in the end it will show my daughter that I will not make her do something I won’t do myself!”

“Serve these vile little witches?” Ann forced my head down to choke on the paddle-like I was sucking her cock. I was nearly vomiting, but I took two more inches than I thought possible into my throat. I was gasping for air, and my throat muscles were burning as she impaled my open mouth on the wooden paddle that had just been in my ass.

Liz looked nervous and reluctant after Ann made that comment.

“I was just thinking that if Mistress Samantha were willing to give them a week as an example of how to serve if they graduate, then I would too. it seemed only fair,” she said.

That surprised me.

Ann plugged my nose without looking at me to cut off my air supply as she choked me on the wooden paddle. “What about your husband? Can you be gone an entire week?” she said.

“I’ll get rid of him. He’ll be happy to go on some trip where he can bang hookers,” Liz said.

I was choking and gasping for air, so I couldn’t see Candy’s face, but I was sure she was surprised. Once Gerald and Timmy find out their sister is a slave, this will be twice the fun to expose their mom as one too!

“I’d train you and Samantha both for a week!” Ann offered.

“First, we need to take care of our little money problem,” My mom said with a shrug.

Liz looked at her daughter and told her, “If you graduate I am going to give all three of you a week to boss me around. I expect you to treat me fairly but maintain discipline. I want you to understand what it takes to be a Mistress and to have authority but also be responsible for someone else. I want you to understand what it takes to train them. If you can pass that final test with me then when we go back home, YOU will belong to me, and I will determine when you can have your freedom back. This will bond us together. There will be some freaky things we do as part of this, but once I’ve submitted to you, then you will see how hard it is for me to let you submit to me! but how imperative it is that you do.”

Mrs. Sonneborne was going to let us boss her around for a week? This was getting better and better! The stipulation was that if we did it good enough, then her daughter had to continue training under her? I’d make sure that happened. There would be no way she could do that under her dad and brothers noses! Devious plans within plans began to form in my mind of how to make all that come to pass.

“Thank you, Mistress,” Liz said with her eyes wide in wonder at her mother’s willingness to put her ass on the line if she graduates.

“I am not your Mistress yet,” Liz pet her daughter’s head and told her that if she graduates the Summer, then she can have the honor of calling her Mistress. “You have a lot to prove before any of that will happen.”

“I understand you two cunts call Samantha your Mom when you are out and about,” Ann said.

“Yes Ma’am, but not to disrespect my own mother. It is just easier when we are trying to delight someone and make their day,” Liz explained the game we played where we would try to blow someone’s mind and give them an experience no one would believe. It begins usually with addressing my mom as “Mom” instead of Ma’am.

“Fine, in the future, you will call Mrs. Sonneborne and me, your Aunt when you are in public with us and are trying to delight someone. Obvious exceptions if they know Candy is Liz’s daughter. I want to observe when you make somebody’s day,” she said before finally pulling the paddle out of my throat.

Despite Ann telling us, we weren’t worthy to call her Mistress it became normal after this turning point to refer to the three of them as the “Three Mistresses” and to occasionally call Liz or Ann by the title “Mistress Liz” or “Mistress Ann.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.