Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 29

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

It was close to the time Mrs. Sonneborne was going to arrive for our evaluation and exam. This was what we were working towards all week. We still had several more weeks of Summer before our training ordeal would be over but we were told how we performed would determine how much we learned and what we needed to work on next week. It would also be used to give us a ‘grade’ and the highest grade would be “Slutadictorian” in the end and be the boss of my mom for an additional week.

Mom made us wait in the living room. She hung lead weights that were used by fisherman that she tied to our nipples and clits. Sebastian is a fishing community, and weights like that were pretty common. The weights pulled our nipples and clits down and hurt as they swung between our legs. I think it was me who swung the lead weight first. I moved my hips back and forth hard enough that the weight swung up and hit Candy’s weight with a satisfying clink. The sensation when they struck each other, jiggled my clit hard. I knew the shock of the clinking weights had made Candy wince in shock. Candy struck back by swinging the ball of twine tied to her clit and hit my lead ball.

The three of us immediately had a three-way ball-a-rama contest going. We were all laughing and trying to swing the balls as high as we could in attempt to hit the other girl in the cunt. It was like one of those games of skill you play at the fair only with our bodies.

My Mom put a stop to it and told us to stand with our tits pressed to the big window in the living room. It was still daylight and if we could see out that meant people could see us. I saw Mrs. Hannigan, and Vicki Waxerman get in their Cadillac and leave. They weren’t surprised to see us hung in the window naked even though they turned up their nose in disgust. Anyone who walked past would be able to see us from the road. There is a delayed humiliation of anticipation while you wait for some hapless person to come wandering down the street. You imagine they don’t expect to see six tits pressed up against the last as naked teenage girls wait in the window and wonder how they will react. Just imagining that reaction is enough to send shivers down my spine and make me blush.

I know they saw us because Vicki stuck her tongue out at us maliciously. We waited there until Liz and Ann arrived to watch our test. I knew Mrs. Sonneborne was coming to watch and judge how her daughter Candy did. I didn’t expect Ann to come, as well. The two of them were close friends with my Mom, and they probably all planned to go out together afterward, so it made sense.

I was glad that Gerald and Teddy weren’t with them. That would have ruined the surprise I had for Candy later tonight when they arrived. I had plenty of time in that window to think about it. I was almost regretting inviting them. She and I were becoming fast friends, and our shared suffering made us closer. I probably would have regretted my decision if it hadn’t been for the fact that she laughed when my brothers touched me along with everyone else. They would be touching HER as well soon enough and so would Teddy and Gerald if I had my way!

Ann and Liz didn’t acknowledge us when they came inside. They hugged my Mom. They were dressed like sluts to go out partying. Their outfits weren’t as revealing as the ones we wore in public, but it was the 1980s, and denim short skirts were definitely in. I was jealous that they got to have fun.

“So you are going out naked? May have better luck than last time,” Ann smiled at my mother as she was still undressed.

“Oh, I totally forgot to get ready!” Mom laughed with her friends.

Once they exchanged pleasantries, they still ignored us. I hated being ignored. They talked about us like we weren’t even in the room. “So how is Candy doing?” Liz asked about her daughter.

“She has really blossomed. I think you’ll be pleased,” Mom said as they visited. Ann and Liz flirted a little with Kiwi. It was just to be kind though. They didn’t like boys - they liked men. That didn’t stop them from fawning all over him. “Are you sure you aren’t naked to try to seduce this delightful Australian strawberry?” Mrs. Sonneborne asked my Mom.

“Actually, I am from New Zealand, Miss” Kiwi corrected. Mrs. Sonneborne apologized and flirted with him harmlessly.

“So you are the one who deflowered my daughter?” she asked him.

“Oh, sorry about that!” Kiwi apologized.

“No need, I just thought that wouldn’t happen until she passed her first test,” Mrs. Sonneborne said before adding it had to be someone who gets to take her daughter’s virginity.

“Yeah, but I thought it was supposed to be special,” Kiwi was very considerate and empathetic about everyone else’s feelings.

“Oh, he is a little treasure, isn’t he?” Ann said as she stroked Kiwi’s thin, bony arm. “Not all of us have the pleasure of getting a boy like you for our first time. I am sure Candy had fun!”

The women also acknowledged Jenny and told her what a pretty girl she had become. Jenny probably curtsied and trotted around skipping with her pigtails wiggling when they said that. I couldn’t see because my tits were pressed into my front window and my ass was facing them.

“I see you put some pretty big plugs up their butts?” Ann observed. Ann usually seemed bright and cheery, but there was a serious tone to her observation. I thought she might be shocked by what she saw, but she appeared only slightly impressed with our progress.

“Those? They are starter plugs!” Mom chuckled.

“For you maybe,” Ann laughed.

“Just wait until you hear them jingle after a long night of collecting quarters,” Mom explained. The women were excited to see what she meant. Mom gave Ann a quarter and told her to come try it out.

She dropped a quarter in Honey’s ‘piggy bank’ slot, and Honey wiggled her ass and thanked her like a dancing hula bobblehead doll.

“Oh, that’s so cool!” Ann said.

“A quarter for a blow job, fifty cents for a lay, and seventy cents to go all around the world!” Mom laughed, and her friends did too.

“More than I ever get,” Ann scoffed playfully. “If I get a guy to buy me a drink half the time he wants to go dutch and pay half on it,” she laughed.

“Now, now, there was that handsome sugar daddy you were seeing in Orlando,” she said that he was a handsome young lawyer.

“John Morgan? He is just a young lawyer with a fat bank account. I don’t think his wife wants me in the picture though,” Ann laughed scandalously. Liz and my Mom did too. They called a homewrecker.

“You have to be happy at home for it to be wrecked. I am more of an unhappy husband fucker,” Ann admitted and said the home was usually wrecked long before she came into the picture.

I had never heard my Mom’s friends be this candid before. The women could be catty, but usually, they talked in code around me and tried to be discrete. I knew they were pretty hot to trot at the night clubs when they went out partying and Mom came home with some real losers sometimes. Liz was married, though.

“I hope we find some decent dick tonight,” Liz said.

“That’s why we are leaving Sebastian and heading north to Daytona! Bigger fish, bigger dicks!” Mom said enthusiastically, and they cheered.

“Then let’s get this little test started, so we can get the show on the road,” Liz clapped her hands and told us to turn around and come forward.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I acknowledged her order, but the other two didn’t say anything. I knew we were being judged, and I wanted to lay things on thick and do everything to the letter. We didn’t’ always acknowledge every order verbally. This time I would do exactly that.

Mom put us through our positions and one-word commands in the center of the living room while Ann and Mrs. Sonneborne watched. Jenny served them both wine and curtsied as she did. My Mom tossed on a white robe for the remainder of the presentation and had some wine too.

We stood at attention with our hands behind our heads, and our legs spread apart. We lied on our backs with our legs above our head. We touched tits and tongues in the punishment position. We knelt, squatted, bent over at the waist, crawled and behaved as tables. Ann set a drink down on her back. “They can hold their liquor,” she teased when the cold glass didn’t slide down my back.

“Yes, but can they make a decent margarita?” Liz quipped.

“Probably stronger than Captain Hiram’s bartenders,” my Mom joked.

The next step was to be inspected. This was properly humiliating because Ann and Liz touched our bodies and stuck their fingers in our asses. Ann wasn’t shy at all. She was a sexy blonde that had an innocent Sandra Dee from Grease look to her, but she was also the school nurse. Sticking fingers up asses were her forte. She stuck it in my mouth, and I sucked it clean. It seemed strange to me that neither of them protested what we were doing or had to ask my Mom how to inspect us. They lifted our tits and pulled our nipples, squeezed them hard like oranges. They pulled our ass cheeks apart and examined our assholes after they removed our plugs. Mom did have to explain that the plug goes in our mouth normally and we can’t touch it. Her friend’s liked that. I didn’t realize just how sadistic Ann and Liz could be or how open-minded they were about touching other women.

Both ladies inspected all three of us as we stood in a row and let them touch our bodies. I thought Liz might have qualms about putting her finger in her daughter’s pussy, but her Mom even commented that it felt nice.

“You take a finger up the butt just like your mother,” Ann said as she stuck a finger in Candy’s pooper.

Liz smacked Ann playfully but didn’t correct her.

“Thank you, Ma’am,” Candy answered stoically as her mother, and her mother’s best friend looked over every nook and cranny of her teenage body.

“Oh, you won’t be thanking me if your Mom ever lets me train you for a week. I’d have your boobies bound tightly with a string until they were a lovely shade of purple night and day!” Ann said with bemused confidence that seemed out of character for her.

“They are just learning the basics! It is a long Summer,” My Mom said from across the room. She was getting dressed and putting her makeup on in the living room. I noticed she didn’t wear a bra or panties with the skimpy outfit she planned to wear out tonight.

“Baptism under fire!” Ann said she would rather throw us in the deep end and let us sink or swim.

“My approach involves phases. They have to demonstrate they understand the basics of the discipline. They have to understand the point of the rituals and what they are learning before I teach them anything more advanced!” Mom said before smirking and say that “Besides, I’ve bound their tits a few times this week!”

Ann raked her fingernails across my tits and gave me goosebumps after she finished with Candy. “Did you like that, Sugar? did you like being tied up?” Ann condescendingly asked me.

“I didn’t Ma’am, but I wasn’t supposed to enjoy this treatment,” I answered.

“Oh, she is still so feisty! I think your friends got off on some of it a little. You are telling me you didn’t get a little horny this week?” Ann asked me. She stuck a finger in my pussy and arched her finger up to touch my g-spot and wriggle it around. Ann’s touch caused me to arch my back and have a mini-orgasm of gushing wetness even though or perhaps because she was so rough with me.

“Yes Ma’am, I enjoyed some of it. I get off on clothespins on my nipples and clit,” it was the first time I admitted what everybody already knew anyway form the expression on my face when they were attached to my body.

“Who doesn’t?” Liz smirked as she looked over me as well. She pinched my nipples and tested my reaction. It was intensely humiliating to have my mother’s friends who I’ve known since I was a little girl and thought of almost like my Aunts touching me this way and at the same time having all their attention on me at once was exhilarating.

“How well do they eat pussy?” Ann’s tone suggested to me she was less of a submissive but more of the dominant one out of the three of them. I thought that was odd because, in more mundane settings, Ann acts like such a goody-two-shoes.

“They haven’t had the pleasure of tasting heaven,” my Mom patted her crotch.

“What good is three pretty little submissive mouths if they aren’t licking pussy?” Ann grabbed my chin and squeezed my mouth.

“Yeah, I thought Taco Tuesday would have been every night at your house,” Liz agreed with Ann as she pulled my pussy flaps apart and began examining me closely.

I remembered my Mom’s friends taking her to “Taco Tuesday” almost every week since I was a little girl. I never connected the fact that it wasn’t always ON a Tuesday when they showed up. That must have been code for going someone and eating each other out.

It dawned on me for the first time that Ann, Liz, and my Mom were lesbian lovers on top of everything else! It all started to make a lot more sense to me now.

I could sense from the look on Candy’s face that she was uncomfortable and making the same connection as well. The fact her mother had no qualms watching her daughter eat pussy and grading her must have been a real shocker to her.

Liz must have noticed the look on Candy’s face as well.

“Your mother has needs and likes her pussy licked. Is that a shocker, Mandy? I mean Candy?” Liz asked her daughter.

“No Ma’am, I mean yes, Ma’am, a little.” Candy admitted truthfully.

“A man doesn’t know how to lick a woman the way a woman does. We know what we like and do that to each other. Your dad hadn’t gone down on me since before we were married. If he won’t, I get it from someplace else,” Liz explained to her daughter before adding “I knew that the training Samantha had in mind for you would involve sucking cocks and eating pussy. She provided me with regular progress reports of how well you have done. It took me all week to come to terms with the fact that you are doing that. It is hard for a mother to think of her daughter doing things like that. Is it hard for you to find out that I cheat on your father?” she asked her daughter.

This was so juicy! Mrs. Sonneborne just admitted she cheated on her husband. In retrospect, I should have realized that a long time ago because my Mom has brought guys home WITH Ann and Liz before. However, this admission was another feather in my cap. It was like Ann said she wasn’t a “homewrecker” if the home life was already wrecked before she got there. I could tell Candy’s father about this and wreak total chaos in Candy’s life.

I already felt ALMOST guilty about asking her brothers Gerald and Timmy to come over. I didn’t tell them what was happening here because they wouldn’t believe it and I wanted to see the surprise on their face when they saw. I would save telling her father that her Mom cheats on her for the future.

“Kiwi, do you inspect my daughter and her friends?” Liz asked Kiwi, who was quietly trying to blend into the background with Jenny, Buddy, and Lewis.

“Aye, at times,” Kiwi answered smartly.

“Who has the prettiest pussy between them? Objectively, speaking,” Liz asked a teenage boy to judge our bodies.

Kiwi stuttered awkwardly. He had become somewhat confident around my mother and us, but he still clammed up when he was talking to anyone new.

“Don’t act like you haven’t looked at their bald pussies this week. Sam told me you’ve been quite the helper. We have the Goldilock’s of pussies over here,” Liz beckoned the shy teenager to come over and have a closer look at us. She pointed to Honey’s fat pussy lips bulging outwards and said that she was the Papa Bear of pussies. Candy’s Mom pointed to my pussy next and said I was the Mama Bear. “There is a little lip visible, and when you pull her open, she looks like an oyster with a pearl on top,” Liz demonstrated by exposing my pussy to Kiwi. “Then you have my daughter’s little slit. Her pussy looks like the crack of a baby’s butt. All the good stuff is hidden on the inside,” Liz reached between her daughter’s legs and pulled her flaps open to reveal the dark pink meat inside.

“I quite like them all,” Kiwi answered diplomatically.

“Pish-tosh, you have to have a preference!” Mrs. Sonneborne seemed like a very opinionated and outspoken English teacher in school, and she was the same way as it came to judging our pussies.

“I suppose I quite like the dangly bits on Honey, but I admire the sleek line on Candy and I’d fancy the very natural look between Sugar’s legs,” he shrugged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.