Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 28 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

I let my butt plug drop from my mouth and slid my naked body over Kiwi. I sucked his condom off his cock the way my mother taught me. I turned it up and sucked his cum out and then thanked him for fucking my ass again before asking him sweetly if he would put the plug back up my ass now.

“Oh, this is so lovely! I am so glad you talked to me that day at the beach,” the skinny boy thanked his lucky stars. The only reason I looked at him as he was a gullible loser who looked entirely out of place at the beach.

“Thank you, Sir,” I said as he patted the plug into my ass. “I am glad you are here too,” I wasn’t lying though. He had given me a lot of good ideas, and I was ready to use them.

I crawled behind him out of the bedroom with the condom in my hands.

My Mom stood over me and asked about how well I pleased him.

“No complaints!” he said, and when he told he fucked me in the ass and pussy, she thanked him for helping to make me a better cum slut.

“In the future,” Mom looked at me after she was finished with Sugar. “I want you to carry the condom in your mouth and not swallow the cum until I permitted you. Go ahead and put it in your mouth like chewing gum to help you remember that.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said as I put the spent condom in my mouth. It was rubbery but tasted nothing like gum.

Mom squatted down and looked me in the eye after Kiwi had gone off to do whatever he did. “You are a tough little bitch. You remind me so much of me. You are still a pretty little liar who is naturally cruel and manipulative, but you are working on it. You may have caught on to some of the lessons I am teaching without realizing it, but I wanted to say thank you,” she said.

“You don’t have to thank me, Ma’am” I reminded her that I wasn’t supposed to be thanked for my service.

“I am not thanking you for your service. I am thanking you for your tenacity. You are a vulgar little hot-head, but you are stubborn. I see in you a lot of strength of will. You remind me of me. You know I had run away several times before I fully accepted my father’s rule. The first time with a guy who whored me out of a motel and the second time with my sister. She was the one who called him and told him where to find us. You could have screamed, stamped your feet, yelled or tried to run several times but you haven’t. You weren’t as enthusiastic as Honey,” Mom chuckled because my friend practically begged to be permitted to be trained. “It hasn’t gone un-noticed that you are trying. How was your first anal sex?” she asked.

“How do you know I haven’t had anal sex before, Ma’am?” I said.

“Hon, I am a lot smarter than you give me credit for. You would never have given up your pussy OR your ass unless there was something in it for you and there has never been enough it for you to give out that cherry-tight pink poop-chute of yours. I’ve seen enough girl assholes to know that only Candy took it up the ass regularly before she came to me.”

I smiled. I didn’t think Candy’s asshole was stretched out. It did have a little shadow around the asshole where the skin was darker than the rest.

Mom explained that her asshole didn’t have to be dug out, but she knew Candy had given up the ass. “She prefers to take it up the ass,” she said before asking me how I felt about getting fucked.

“I didn’t mind it, Ma’am,” I answered. I minded getting fucked in the ass but what good would it do to complain? My Mom would have told me to “suck it up, buttercup!”.

Mom smiled like that was the answer she expected from me. “The plug will make it much easier. Guys like to jab it in without spitting or lubricating it. You made Kiwi’s day. I just wanted you to know that I am noticing improvements and I do appreciate you trying to be obedient. You have a long way to go if you want to own me for two weeks,” Mom smirked mischievously and winked and then tweaked my nipples before she stood up.

I smirked at the thought of owning her and being as ruthless as she was to me. It drove me to continue to obey, and I think she knew that.

“Thank you, Ma’am, for giving me the proper motivation to change,” I said politely.

“I know you are not motivated to change. You don’t see any reason too. I didn’t either when I was your age. I lied, stole, and did things that would make even you blush for all the wrong reasons,” Mom admitted. I never knew that about her. She’d always made it sound like my grandfather kept her in line at all times.

“When my dad brought the hammer down on me like he did Mom, it wasn’t something I agreed with or wanted. He didn’t let me squat in a cage-like you to sleep either. He tied a leather cord to my neck so that I couldn’t fall and made me stand all night in a cage on permanent display for my brothers and anyone who came over to our house. I’d have to recite a litany of what I was learning and all the while I was plotting my vengeance and putting him a shit list for payback a mile long. I’d imagine that is what you are doing to me,” she said.

I didn’t say anything because she had me pegged.

“I think you are motivated but for all the wrong reasons. That being said, I am okay with that because you are learning what I need you to learn. You may just not realize it, yet,” Mom smirked wryly.

My mother gave me a lot to think about. I wanted to ask her about the strict punishments my grandfather gave her. I could have suggested one of those old-fashioned, tried and true punishments tonight and said it worked for her. That would have buttered her up nicely. I also liked picturing her standing naked, alone with nothing but her thoughts in a cage while my Uncles laughed and ate dinner around the house the way my brothers do.

On some level, though I knew she was right. I knew I was learning things even though it wasn’t on my terms and what I wanted to learn, and I was changing. I didn’t like that, so I remained in denial about it as much as I could.

Our next joint exercise at the house was to see how many ice cubes we could fit in our open mouths. Mom had us stand with our legs apart, hands behind head and hold our mouths open. She dropped a frosty ice cube into our mouth and then moved on to the next girl. Once we had three, I thought that I couldn’t fit anymore, but my Mom packed them into my cheeks and was able to stuff five in my mouth.

Buddy and Lewis couldn’t contain their laughter. They called us Chipmunks.

My Mom ignored them and then rubbed ice cubes on our nipples until they were hard as diamonds. My Mom made us bend over and touch our toes once the ice cubes melted in our mouth. She removed our butt plugs and shoved them in our mouths.

Mom packed our assholes with ice. Honey was able to get seven into her asshole before squealing like a stuck pig. Candy and I could only get six.

Mom told us to lay on our backs and hold our legs above our heads. She stuffed our pussies full of ice cubes. My teeth were chattering, but I took nine ice cubes. We were all shivering.

Then Mom went into the bedroom to do something and left us there, holding our legs above our heads.

Buddy walked over to me and looked down straight into my wet pussy.

“Why does your cunt make snot, Sugar?” he asked me innocently. He knew we called our pussies “Cunts” and he was no longer referring to me by my real name. I was no longer thinking of myself as Blair anyway.

“That’s cum, sir,” I mumbled through the gag.

“What is cum?” Buddy picked his nose and then pulled his shorts out of the crack of his ass.

“You should ask Mom, Sir,” I said flatly. It wasn’t up to me to teach my little brother the birds and the bees.

Jenny explained it was semen. She was such a know-it-all. Buddy didn’t know what semen was either.

“Girls make their own cum too, Ma’am,” I said to Jenny. I was sopping wet from the melting ice, but I could tell my pussy was extra-juicy with a white foam of my own girly goo.

“Why?” Buddy asked me why I made my own cum.

“You should ask mom, Sir,” I repeated.

“I am asking you!” Buddy insisted I had to do what he told me. He dropped to his knees at my feet and looked closely into my pussy. I could have quickly brought my legs down on his head and clobbered him, but I kept my legs over my shoulders fully exposing my asshole and pussy to him. My asshole was sore and pouty looking from wearing the butt plug all day.

I hoped Buddy could see that he was crossing an imaginary line with me. They had seen me naked, and they had seen me spanked, they had seen me masturbate with the other girls on the floor but my brothers never dared get this close to my pussy and just look in at what I got. It was as if the haze of fear that I had developed with them over the years was lifted and they no longer thought I could pounce on them and destroy them with a single word.

Lewis got over his shoulder to have a look too.

“Can I take those ice cubes out?” Buddy asked, and he dared to hover a finger over my cunt lips.

“Please don’t sir, mom put them there to test me,” I said. I felt so strange asking him to leave me to suffer, but it was less humiliating than letting Buddy fish around in my pussy for the ice cubes.

Buddy put his grubby, Cheeto-encrusted fingers on my pussy lips and pinched them while pulling them forward so that he could see better inside. I squealed in anguish, and he backed away because he thought he hurt me.

My Mom came out of the bedroom, completely naked. It was apparent she had been masturbating because she still had a slender dildo in her hand. I know this seems implausible that a mother would do that, but after the week, we were having no one was shocked when my mom stepped out of her room naked. She set the dildo down and asked what we were doing out here.

“Sugar won’t tell me where cum comes from?” Buddy struggled with the words and pouted like a spoiled, angry boy. He was ordinarily happy go lucky but as he seemed to be maturing rapidly this week and now that I was no longer the spoiled, angry kid in the house I guess he was just filling a void that I left.

“It comes out of her cunt, Buddy. Didn’t she tell you that?” Mom walked over to inspect me to see if any harm had been done.

“Yes, but not why it happens? Why does sometimes it look like snot is dripping out? Does she have a runny cunt?” he wiped his own snotty nose and looked up at her apologetically.

My Mom reassured him that he wasn’t in trouble and smirked. “I guess you could say that, Buddy. Sometimes, when your sister’s mind is on dirty thoughts instead of her training, then she gets a runny pussy like now,” She told him. Then she asked me why I screamed.

“He was grabbing my pussy lips with both hands, Ma’am?” I said. I probably looked upset and a little panicked.

“We grab your pussy lips all day long in front of him,” Mom squeezed my pussy flaps with her fingers. They were semi-hard like rubber from the ice and dripping wet. She flapped them like rubber back and forth and then spread them open and shut. “Did he scratch you or something?” she said.

“No, Ma’am,” I pouted.

“Then why did you scream?” she said.

“It was just weird, Ma’am,” I admitted. It really was, and I was disgusted with my little brother’s stubby little fingers pulling my lips open so that he could look at the ice cubes stuffed into my pussy-pocket.

“This entire thing is weird. That is the idea, dumb-dumb,” Mom looked at me with pity. “There is no normal anymore. This is our new normal. Your pussy lips are just skin, and you aren’t entitled to privacy around your brother. If he wants to have a look to satisfy his naive curiosity, that is his prerogative,” Mom defended Buddy.

“He was doing more than looking, Ma’am,” I pointed out the obvious.

“Buddy, did you get enough of a look inside your sister’s cunt?” she turned to him.

“Yes, Ma’am,” Buddy looked at his feet with embarrassment.

Mom tousled his hair playfully. “You didn’t hurt your sister. You just scared her a little. If you ever want to pull her pussy flaps apart and look, you can do that. The same goes for you Lewis. There is nothing in your sister’s hole that will jump out and bite you,” Mom grinned like Samantha on Bewitched after the witch just made one of her classic one-liner jokes.

“You sure?” Lewis hid behind his brother. He was the more bashful of my two younger brothers.

Mom laughed and pulled my piss flaps apart and plucked out my clit hood. “No teeth, just tongue,” she said, and my hood snapped back into place. “This is a very sensitive and intimate part of a girl. She used to use this to control boys by denying it to them. That is why it is on display, and I can flick it,” Mom demonstrated by folding her fingers back and then flicking me on the clit. “I can slap it, and I can pull it to get her attention. There is nothing sexual about that. If you want your sister’s attention you can grab her there or hold her by her nipples like this,” Mom twisted my nipples like dials on the television.

Buddy and Lewis grinned and laughed, and I became deflated.

“What if sugar doesn’t like it?” Buddy asked.

‘That is the point. You don’t like standing in the corner or getting spanked? But sometimes you need a little wake-up call to understand your place. She does too,” Mom said.

“I wasn’t trying to spank, Sugar. I just wanted to see where the ice cubes go and how the pee-pee comes out? Is there a penis inside the hole?” Buddy asked.

Oh great, now I was being used as an anatomy lesson for my little brothers. Honey and Candy could barely contain their giggles. I doubted even they would have liked being used as the instructional dummy any more than I did. I felt they may have thought differently if it was their brothers doing this to them! I made a mental note that when Gerald and Timmy came over to tell THEM, they should give their sister a little wake up call and feel her up - fair is fair.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.