Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 26

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 26 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

We woke up in the dog cage that Friday. It had been a long week. Candy, Honey, and I slept with our hands cuffed behind our backs so that we couldn’t poke each other or masturbate. Our bodies were intertwined, and nothing stopped us from the bumping tits or heads. Mom angled us so that it would be very challenging to finger each other to give ourselves some relief. We spent all night on Wednesday night trying to get in an angle to finger bang one another only to be discovered in the morning unable to twist back into the position mom left us in the night prior. I couldn’t convince the girls to take a chance and just remember to get back into position last night.

Today was to be our first “test,” and we all knew Mom was not going to be very forgiving of any mistakes or breaches in discipline. We all knew she was going to test us on positions, speech, and what we were learning but the biggest thing we would be graded on was the self-punishment suggestion we were supposed to make at the end of the day.

Jenny let us crawl out of the cage on our knees and go through the morning procedures to suck her cock while giving us a morning enema, showering, shaving and eating before anyone else wakes up.

Kiwi was up early.

“How was my bed, Sir?” I asked him without sarcasm in my voice.

“Why is it when you ask a question about how I liked something I feel like you may have snuck into my room and farted in my mouth while I was sleeping?” Kiwi chuckled. I was worried that I was going to fail my mother’s test today because I still couldn’t effectively hide my snotty sarcasm.

“I am sorry, would you mind punishing me so that I learn to behave myself, Sir?” I asked in the sexy way my mother did when she wanted to seduce someone.

“Wow, that almost sounds like you want to be corrected?” Kiwi smirked at my response.

I crawled around Kiwi’s feet like a cat brushing up against his legs and wiggled my ass for him. I knew he liked looking at my butthole, so I parted my legs and let him have a good look. I could wink it now whenever I wanted after hours of practice.

“Fine, punishment position,” Kiwi commanded. He was growing increasingly confident telling us what to do, but he still had apprehension about being too strict on us on his face.

“Sir, since I couldn’t control my snotty tone when talking about my bed, I beg that you punish me there,” I stood up and took his hand. “It isn’t my bed anymore. It is yours! I don’t have a bed. Please punish me on it?” I rubbed his cock through his corduroy shorts.

Honey and Candy knew I was trying to seduce him but not why. They seemed stunned that I would try to get him alone.

“Punishments are usually done in the common area,” Kiwi reminded me that my mom liked to spank us right in the living room.

“Yes sir, I know it is usually, but under the circumstances, I would like you to feel free to address my behavior without having to edit your behavior if my little brothers walk in. You can get really nasty with me,” I smiled and offered myself to him.

Kiwi tended to do exactly what my mom let him and never tried to do anything more. George Donaldson, on the other hand, would take liberties with me. He even stuck the tip of his cock into me one day when I was his pony in the woods.

Usually, I wouldn’t be so generous, but as you may have guessed I had an ulterior motive. I was pleased to see that I could tempt Kiwi into doing what I asked.

Once I led him into my old bedroom, I noticed that Jenny had made it even more girly than I ever had previously. I stifled my anger about having my posters of Rick Springfield and Rob Lowe taken down and new ones of kittens and unicorns put up in their place. I’d address that another time.

I fell upon my old bed and spread my legs “Come here and punish this pussy, Sir” I pulled Kiwi close to me.

He didn’t resist. I began to kiss him passionately and work to take his pants off. I had become an expert at teasing boys into getting hard and taking my time undressing them before I ever began summer school. My mom didn’t want me to be a teaser any more. She wanted me to be a pleaser, but I didn’t intend to give Kiwi any more pussy than I absolutely had to to get what I wanted out of him.

“How would you punish me if you could?” I kissed him and begged him to tell me his most devious fantasies about correcting me.

“I’d have spanked you in the living room. It seems to work, and it is quite fun,” Kiwi opened his mouth and let me stick my tongue in to kiss him. I fumbled with his belt to give him the impression he was going to fuck me.

“No, I mean if Mom wasn’t here, my brothers weren’t here, Jenny wasn’t here, and it was just you and me. You have me tied up, what would you do with me?” I begged him to tell me as I sucked face with the Aussie lad.

“I’d spank you on the cunt, tits, and ass but I wouldn’t abuse my authority. Your mother says the punishment should fit the correction. I don’t do it to be mean or get my jollies. I do it to teach you a lesson!” Kiwi said as I rolled around with him on my bed and dry-humped him.

“You get your jollies making me play with myself until I orgasm or put clothespins on my clit and seeing me squirm,” I reminded him while painting a picture of me in tender pain trying to hide my pleasure.

“Yes, but that is because I like giving pleasure. It turns me on to see you turned on. I like what you are doing, but I can’t help but wonder, do you want to have sex with me?” he asked.

That question made me less than horny. Yes, I was trying to make him think he could fuck me. He wasn’t supposed to ask though. He was supposed to be a man and grab me and try to take me. I could resist, and then he could roll off with blue balls once I knew what I wanted to know. Why was Kiwi making this so hard by not playing along?

“Yes, baby! I want you!” I spread my legs and pushed his pants down so that his cock was pressed against my bald, clit and slid up and down. This was as far as I went with most boys, and he was getting a premium ride without even jumping through all the emotional hoops I made most boys do!

“You know what turns me on?” I didn’t wait for him to answer as I kissed him and stroked his cock slowly “I would like to hear how you would ruin me? break me? Pretend I am a spy and you need to interrogate me by any means possible. Tell me what you would do?” I licked his face.

“Are you trying to get me to tell you what kind of punishment to ask your mum to give you tonight?” Kiwi had figured out my little ruse.

I became limp as if he turned me off. I was still wet, but I pushed him off of me and pretended to be offended. “How dare you suggest that? I just wanted to play around and hear you talk dirty to me!”

He had hit the nail on the head. The other girls seemed like they had a proper punishment in mind. We were supposed to each submit a punishment to her and Mrs. Sonneborne, and I had no idea what to do.

“I haven’t had a chance to think about what sort of punishment I should ask for,” I said without admitting he saw right through my advances. “Imagine the horror of having to come up with a suitable punishment and then ASK for it?” I said.

“I think that is why she wanted you to do it,” Kiwi rolled off of me and chuckled while laying flat on his back. His erection didn’t subside. His uncut cock was still gross to me, but I began to play with it and pump it for him instinctively.

“Listen, It is hard for me to ask for help. You’ve been helping me, okay? The spankings and attitude adjustments. You ask great affirmation questions. I’ll let you fuck me if you will give me some good suggestions on what to ask for tonight?” I promised him.

“Are you sure being fucked by Kiwi wouldn’t be a proper punishment?” Kiwi joked.

I rolled over on top of Kiwi cock and painted my pussy along the shaft of his cock. I didn’t let him fuck me. I held his wrist down so I controlled what Kiwi could do. “Two heads are better than one,” I teased him and alluded to his cock and his brain. “I know you have devious ideas of what you’d do to a girl who’d rather play with herself than fuck you,” I teased him. Kiwi didn’t struggle or argue with me. “Come up with a punishment that lets me win, and I will give you all the pussy you can stand,” I lied.

“That’s just it though. You won’t win because you are trying to win,” Kiwi made no sense to me. “You want to compete with your friends and see who can endure the most heinous punishment, but it isn’t a competition,” Kiwi tried to explain.

I shifted my weight to let my pussy lips wrap around his dirty cock and came close to his face and whispered “They are not my friends and this is and has always been a competition,” I assured him.

Kiwi tried to explain to me that my mother intended to let us all graduate her educational program and judge us on our merits. I wanted to slap him for explaining what I already knew. “Yes, my mom SAYS that but at the end she is going to pick a Slutadictorian from one of us. That girl gets to control my mom for a week! That girl is going to be me,” I jammed a thumb into my breast.

“The Slutadictorian who is too stingy to actually let me put my dick in her unless I can give her all the answers to the test?” Kiwi chuckled.

It enraged me to hear that. It was true, of course, but I didn’t like how he phrased it. I rose slightly off his cock and then sat on the tip of his hard dick and allowed him to penetrate me. I’ve been fucked before, and Mom put us on the pill when this started. I wasn’t afraid of him spurting his cum inside of me other than the fact mom would know when she inspected me.

“It isn’t answers on a test,” I slid up and down slowly on his cock and the sheathe disappeared so that I could feel his cock head inside my pussy. “I just need suggestions on what may convince my mom I am truly sorry for what I did,” I told Kiwi as I held his hands and ground myself on his cock.

“Do you even remember what you did wrong that the punishments are for?” Kiwi asked me.

I didn’t. I told him I did, but I had done so many things I wasn’t sure what she even knew about. Kiwi could tell from my silence that I didn’t, and he suggested that I start with going over everything I did wrong.

“That is a pretty long list. I held a party that I shouldn’t have. I fucked a bunch of guys there. I slapped and humiliated Jenny and then gave her to an older man and told her to suck his cock. I told Lori Donaldson not to come because she was too fat. I got jealous of your sister,” I started to list off the things I did at the party. Kiwi reminded me that I was being punished for what happened afterward.

“I tried to blame a lot of the damage to my friends and Jenny. I tried to trick Candy into accepting my mother’s discipline and then intending to half-assing it myself. Candy and I both were planning to trick Honey into accepting punishment until she jumped at the chance just to get out of her house,” I said.

“She wanted to address her shitty behavior and learn from your mom,” Kiwi stuck up for Honey.

“Her fat ass can’t let me do anything unless she does it too. She saw it as a dare and a goof! Much like Candy did,” I said.

“I know for a fact Candy feels almost as powerless as you to change her outward bitchiness and wants desperately for this summer of pain and discipline to make her a better person,” Kiwi stood up for Candy. She had him wrapped around her pinky finger.

I told him I wasn’t powerless and that I just didn’t want to change.

“Sounds like something my poor old sod of an Uncle would have said,” Kiwi reminded me. I didn’t want to hear about his Uncle, so I slipped down onto his dick and fucked him a little harder at a medium pace. I was taking him all the way to his balls now, and I have to admit I was enjoying getting fucked even if I had to do all the work on top.

“I don’t want to hear about your drunk Uncle,” I lamented and tried to turn the conversation back to what I needed to discuss. My mom would be awake soon, and I needed some ideas. “Do you think if I ask my mom to punish me so hard that she would just take pity on me and not make me follow through?” I asked him.

“Your mom not make you follow through? This is the woman who repeatedly says not to write checks with your mouth that your ass cannot cash? No, I think whatever you suggest that you be prepared to do. If you suggest attaching a car battery to your nipples, then expect her to start you up!” Kiwi chuckled. He was enjoying being ridden and being right.

“Car battery? What does that feel like?” I asked.

Kiwi made a “zzzztt” sound and pressed a finger hard into my nipple and told me it would electrocute me.

“Would it kill me?” I asked.

“Not likely but it could definitely knock you out. I once worked on an old air conditioner back home. I crossed the wrong wire, and it took the piss right out of me,” Kiwi said. He was very handy around the house and liked to fix small appliances and wire things up. It was a skill that pleased my mom a great deal because it was something she could not do. Kiwi suggested I attach rat traps to my pussy lips and tits as my punishment.

I had seen a mouse get his head snapped in one of those and I shivered. Kiwi liked how my spasm felt when I fucked myself on him, and he smiled. I pictured the traps doing the same to my tender girl flesh, and I rejected it out of hand. “It has to be up to three hours. I am supposed to wear them that long?” I said as I shook my head no.

“You could dance around and recite what a cunt you are and how you wish your mom had made you do this earlier?” Kiwi was serious. I wanted to choke him because he was starting to enjoy picturing my misery. However, it was what I wanted him to tell me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.