Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 23

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

“Did you like gobbing my knob?” Kiwi’s spank on Candy’s pert, sun-kissed ass was hardly more than a tap. The first time George spanked one of us he made us nearly fall over. Kiwi wasn’t cut from the same cloth. He was obviously concerned he’d hurt us, and he didn’t want to seem mean or cruel. I was already thinking of ways I could exploit that to my advantage if he hung around.

“One, thank you, Sir!” Candy started her count over for him. “I wasn’t supposed to enjoy sucking your cock, sir.”

Kiwi was all fumbles and nerves. It was clear he felt guilty about hitting Candy on the butt, and he turned red when she said, sucking his cock loud enough, my brothers and Jenny could hear it. My brothers paid no attention and played with fire trucks while Jenny dutifully stood to the side, observing in case my Mother needed anything like a maid in waiting. He wanted to know if he was doing it right and if it was fair if that the count of spankings was started over.

“You won’t break me, Sir, and I won’t be angry with you if you spank me. I have to be disciplined twice a day. If you don’t do it hard enough then it won’t do me any good,” Candy had to coax him.

I didn’t like nerdy boys at all, but I was starting to see the value in having Kiwi around if he would administer punishments. They would be so weak they wouldn’t do any good, but I’d get through them with minimal effort. I could pretend I was changing to satisfy my mom and pass her dumb summer school program.

“You won’t break any of us, Sir,” I added. My mom slapped my bottom hard and told me to wait for my turn. I made a harrumph sound automatically when I was told to shut up. It wouldn’t be as easy as I thought to pretend I was humble and well disciplined.

Kiwi’s second swat was a sliver more intense than the last. “I want to know if you would have offered me a hummer if you weren’t in this summer school program,” Kiwi said.

I was facing Candy with my tits pressed to hers and Honey. Our lips were touching like we were kissing and our tongues were supposed to be touching between swats. I could see in her eyes that she sincerely wished he hadn’t asked that question because she was going to have to hurt him.

“Two Sir, thank you! No, I would never have even talked to you. I would have laughed at you if you came up to us because you had on long pants. The very thought that you could touch my ass with a paddle would have made me sick to my stomach,” she admitted very honestly without malice in her tone.

“Gah, you don’t have to be SO detailed about it, do you?” he said.

“Three Sir, thank you! Yes, I have to be very detailed and honest. I must be explicit in my speech and not sugar coat anything. If I am, then, I am punished. I am sorry if my words hurt you, but you asked, and I had to tell you the truth,” she said.

“I didn’t spank you a third time,” Kiwi admitted.

“Oh, I am sorry, I didn’t notice sir, Please go ahead,” she waited and closed her eyes.

This time I heard a much louder swat across her ass. Kiwi had put a little English on his paddle that time and brought it down hard enough that Candy’s eyes shot open wide and she hissed.

“Three, thank you sir!”

“You like being spanked like that?” he asked and did it again. This time there wasn’t as much surprise in her eyes from the sizzle of the paddle across her butt cheeks, but I could tell it was a respectable enough swat.

“No sir, if I liked it then I wouldn’t get the proper motivation from it. These maintenance beatings are to remind us of our place and make us fear punishments,” she admitted and counted four.

He swatted her again and asked if she didn’t like it, then why does she do it.

I could tell that Candy didn’t like being asked the same question again, but she gritted her teeth and counted out the spanking and told him, “I am not here to do what I like. I am here to obey and be disciplined. That means sucking cocks if I am told to suck a cock, and getting spanked. I like the outcome of who I am becoming and what I am learning even if it is difficult,” she explained.

Kiwi said he thought he understood, but he needed to “noodle on it” some. He spanked her again and this time didn’t ask a question. He apologized to Candy for not being able to think of one this time.

“Six Sir, thank you! You don’t have to ever apologize to me or say thank you when I do something. I am here to serve, and you are doing me a favor by disciplining me,” she said like a perfect little suck-up. I had heard Jenny say that many times in the past. She must have learned it from her.

“I am from New Zealand. It is in my nature to apologize and say thank you. I’ve never met any girls like you. The ones I know wouldn’t want to change being stuck up snobs,” he said as he hit her ass again.

“Seven Sir, thank you! Some of us,” Candy looked right at me with her pretty deep brown doe-eyes “Don’t want to change at all either. It isn’t easy, and I was skeptical this would work, but so far it seems to be doing the trick. You are doing much better, by the way, Sir,” she said.

“If you don’t want me to tell you? Thanks, why do you have to do it? Why don’t you hold me to the same standard?” Kiwi still didn’t seem to get what we were doing. He swatted her again.

“Eight Sir, I can’t tell you what to do. I was letting you know that I obey without need for thanks because you wanted to know about us. You are my better. I address you as Sir because that is your title in this house and we all have to call you that,” she said.

“Does your bum ever get sore from all these paddles? It hurts my hand,” he said as he used the paddle on her ass again.

“Nine Sir, yes it does,” Candy laughed as she answered “It is worse when I am spanked on my cunt and tits as well,” she admitted breezily.

“You get spanked on the cunny and boobs?” Kiwi was shocked. He spanked her again.

“Yes, Sir, all the time,” Candy counted out the last of her spankings. Kiwi handed the paddle back to my Mother and thanked her for letting him try that.

“I’d like to see that some time! I didn’t know. You Americans are from another world,” Kiwi said with surprise in his tone.

“I don’t mind if you want to spank the other girls on the tits or the cunt? Unless your hand is tired?” My mom offered our bodies to this boy who was a complete stranger until about an hour ago.

“Really? I’ve got another hand! You don’t mind? Do you ever spank them with just your hand?” he asked.

“You are using Tyrone, but I have Luther over there,” My mom pointed out the heavier spiked paddle. She said she had not introduced us to whips and floggers, but Kiwi could use his hand if he wanted too.

“Directly on the boobs? Like right across the nipples?” he asked. My mom was still topless from earlier.

“That’s the most sensitive part, but you are free to slap them anywhere when they deserve or need it. Just not on the face,” my mom showed him some other parts of the body that were not preferable like on our tail bone or kidneys.

Kiwi still had that starry-eyed expression on his face of appreciation. He obviously felt guilty, and my mom told him that he could stick with spanking our asses if that made him feel more comfortable.

“I was just taught you never-ever hit a woman,” Kiwi admitted. His tone suggested he didn’t want my mom to think he was a wimp, and he needed an excuse to not participate in our beatings.

“Don’t hit them in anger or to beat them up. What we are doing is necessary daily discipline, and I am here to tell you that if I had started this with my daughter much sooner, she wouldn’t need Luther as often as she does,” he said.

“Which one is your actual daughter then?” Kiwi asked. He seemed intimidated of me, and when my mom told him that I was her biological daughter, he said he could see the resemblance in our faces.

“I just don’t know how I feel about spanking a girl in front of her mum” Kiwi sounded reluctant.

“Kiwi, I am not going to force you to do anything. I offered it because you were curious. You can sit on the couch and watch, or you don’t have to watch at all,” My mom had a playful but considerate expression on her face. She knew Kiwi wanted to participate on some level and he was just painfully shy. She shrugged and told him, “The spanking is going to happen with or without you though,” My mom shrugged and walked over to pick up Luther. “You were asking questions, and I offered to let you satisfy your curiosity. If it is satisfied, then I am happy,” my mom said and told Honey to turn around straight and put her hands behind her head. Mom left Candy and I touching tits and tongues in the center of the living room. She was about to Hit Honey across the tits with the paddle like she was swinging a baseball bat when Kiwi spoke up.

“I didn’t say it was satisfied. My mind is a little blown. Have you ever tried though just like teaching them with books and lectures perhaps? You know?” Kiwi felt sorry for us.

“Yes, that is what happened right up until this summer. They’ve lied, cheated, shoplifted, destroyed the apartment with loud parties, manipulated, got high, got drunk, had sex parties, sadistically punished their cousin, and hurt people’s feelings just for the fun of it and that is just for starters. It didn’t work,” she explained.

Honey sighed a little as she had to wait with her hands behind her head and anticipate that first kiss from Luther across her her huge nipples. She could be a glutton for punishment, but her nipples were extra-sensitive. I liked that she looked nervous in anticipation of what was to come.

“Why do her nipples get so hard?” Kiwi asked as he interrupted my Mother after he accepted her answer. “Is it like an erection but for girls?” he asked.

“Honey has very extended and thick nipples that can get hard when she gets excited. Not all girls work the same way but sure, you could say they are like two tiny dicks on her chest,” my mom said bluntly, and Honey blushed.

“Are you excited that Sugar’s mum is gonna hit you across the boobs?” he asked.

“Kiwi, do you want to ask Honey questions?” she handed him Luther. It was heavy in Kiwi’s bony arms, and he looked uncomfortable. “Do I have to use this or can I just slap her tits?”

“You can if you understand that this is a maintenance beating and not grabby-feely time. You are there to make them regret needing these beatings,” my mom explained and hit Honey hard across the tits with her hand and let her big boobs swing. Honey inhaled deeply but didn’t flinch.

“Is she supposed to regret answering the questions as well?” Kiwi asked my Mother.

“I am going to make you slap my tits in a minute if you want more answers,” Mom joked before explaining the affirmation process. “The reason they are asked questions while they endure humiliation and pain is that in that submissive mental state, it is easier to get the truth out of them. You can ask them what they are learning and about their bodies the way you have. You can also ask them about their past and who they are,” my mom said.

Kiwi said he’d like a demonstration. My mom said that would be fine, but she was going to use Luther, and she took back the heavy paddle and gave Honey a wallop across the chest that nearly knocked Honey backward.

“Two Ma’am, thank you,” she counted.

“That first slap was a demonstration,” My mom chuckled and told her that counted as her first swat. My mom said as she delivered the second swat, “Tell Kiwi why your nipples are hard even though I just hit you.”

“Two Ma’am, thank you! My nipples are like two baby dicks on my chest. The more you play with them, pinch or poke, the harder they get, Ma’am.” she admitted.

“If you hit me in the nads I would be crying in my beer,” Kiwi winced.

“I would have too, but I am getting used to it, Sir,” Honey answered. My mom hit her again across the tits and told her to answer her and not him. “This is my time. You will give me 100% of your attention. If Kiwi decides to spank you, then you will do the same for him,” my mom clarified.

“Three Ma’am, thank you for reminding me of my place!” Honey answered.

My mom’s next question was why was she supposed to thank her for hitting her. Mom’s swats were making Honey’s big tits jiggle. Buddy and Lewis stopped playing and watched a bit, but their short attention span wouldn’t keep them watching for long.

“Four Ma’am, Thank you. I show my appreciation for you taking the time out of your day to beat me and teach me. You show interest in making me a good slut instead of a rotten bitch. Something my actual Mother would never do,” she admitted.

My mom swatted her again and asked if she would disrespect her Mother when she got home after the summer program was over.

“Five Ma’am, thank you If I did she wouldn’t notice. She kind of expects me to act that way now. I really don’t know if this training will stick with me or if I’ll have to come over and get a touch up now and then?” she was asking.

My mom hit her again across the tits and asked, “If you can get away with being a little shit at home, then why would you come over here to change back. Why not just change or pretend to respect your mom?”

“Six Ma’am, thank you. Real respect is earned, and my mom doesn’t have my respect. I don’t respect Kiwi either. I’d let him beat me or suck his dick but only because you told me. I don’t respect many people, and I don’t know how to change on my own. I am happy to be here. I shouldn’t, but I am,” Honey said.

My mom smiled ruefully as she considered Honey’s words. I think she believed the little suck-up. I wasn’t sure what I believed. Honey did seem like she really wanted to be here in Summer School of all three of us. She definitely had a choice not to come. My mom swatted her again without asking a question, and she let Honey thank her before asking another. “Do you get off on being hit do you get your jollies that way? You haven’t complained or wince once,” she asked.

“Yes Ma’am, Eight thank you! I get off on being hit sometimes. I wonder what it would feel like to be kidnapped and thrown into a truck. I got this huge surge of adrenalin when we were running naked through the Wendy’s parking lot. Is that bad?” she asked.

My mom hit her again and told her she didn’t give her permission to ask questions. “It is not bad. Your body and your mind are telling you things. There is a certain amount of adrenalin that is going to stimulate your body. What would be bad is if you tried to pretend your cunt wasn’t dripping and your tits weren’t hard and expected me to believe it. It just means that the level of training I am giving you is appropriate and not too extreme.”

“You said that they aren’t supposed to like what they are doing,” Kiwi pointed out the possible hypocrisy.

“They aren’t supposed to take the joy out of the hard punishments, chores and humiliating experiences. I am not pushing Honey too hard. It doesn’t mean I am not pushing her HARD enough. I have to consider that each of these girls is an individual and weight that against trying to train each one differently. I’ll take into account Honey gets off on spanking her tits and spank her cunt now and then,” my mom swung Luther hard between Honey’s legs right on her pussy lips. I heard her groan in pain. “There will be times they will enjoy the lessons and may take pleasure, but it isn’t the focus of what we are doing. It isn’t the reason they are doing it. I knew that girl Betty wanted to do this for her own satisfaction today,” Mom explained.

“My cousin is very freaky. She has guys twice my age wrapped around her finger. I think she could learn a lot from you,” Kiwi said.

Mom struck Honey one more time on the pussy flaps and agreed that what he said about Betty was probably right. “I thought about taking her up on her offer, but she is trouble from a mile away. I don’t know her Mother. In fact, I am a little worried about you being here. You sure there is no one at your house that will be worried?”

“It’s a big mansion off the coast, and her mum is away on a trip. She wasn’t supposed to be. They were supposed to take me to Disney World, but I think they forgot. That is what they told my parents before they sent me to America for the summer. I think I’d rather be here if you don’t mind,” Kiwi shrugged. Kiwi seemed just to accept that his Aunt and Cousin had forgotten about their agreement to show him around and host him over in America like that was par for the course in his sad-sack existence. I would have destroyed their house and thrown massive parties if they left me on my own! It would have been Beach-party central this summer, but Kiwi ignored the opportunity altogether.

Mom made Honey lick her pussy juices off Luther. It was my turn now. I hated being spanked in the living room.

“Do you want to spank Sugar?” my mom offered me to him like I was a dog he could play fetch with if he wanted.

“I am afraid that one would bite off my fingers,” he said of me.

“That is why she is in discipline. I don’t blame you, though. Sugar always looks like she just smelled a fart, doesn’t she?” my mom said of me as she looked over my body and rubbed her hand down my back. The scratch of her nails gave me tingles as she rubbed my sun-burn. I have milky skin, and even with suntan lotion, I got a little pink burn.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.