Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 21

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

Mom didn’t ask me again how I was feeling about the new discipline. I had a lot I wanted to say or should have said when I had the opportunity, but I was being stubborn and trying to pretend that I wasn’t phased by any of what we were doing.

I know it sounds silly. I was standing on a public beach naked except for body paint in broad daylight holding an umbrella over my mother while I stuck my tits out and held my ass cheeks clenched and looked straight ahead and I pretended that this was not difficult or freaky in any way.

I was trying to put on a show of being unmoved by the discipline, but I should have known Mom could see right through me most of the time and asked questions when I had the chance. I should have asked why Jenny gets to boss me around even though she was in discipline too. I should have asked what happens after the summer is over. I wondered if it would continue into high school. I should have asked if she was making all of this up as she went or she was following some master plan that my grandfather had taught her. It did seem like she had a reason for everything, and everything had a reason when she explained the lessons. That bothered me. It would be so much easier to ridicule her and rebel if my mother seemed completely incompetent or unable to justify every order or instruction. That wasn’t my Mom, though! I’d imagine after years of being questioned by smart-assed kids in the public school system as a teacher probably prepared her quite well for raising a smart ass bitch like me.

Mom told me to join the others and summoned Candy over to hold the umbrella.

I wasn’t sure what to do at first. I used to run around and play on the beach in the carefree way that my little brothers did. I remembered summers splashing and frolicking around while throwing a beach ball. If I went to the beach at all, I would hang with my friends in the sun and pretend not to notice guys hitting on me. Once I acknowledged their presence, I would tell them I wanted Ice Cream or even see if they could get some beer or wine coolers.

I never thought about the smell of the salt from the Atlantic ocean, but today, the sky seemed clear, and I took a deep breath. I felt the sensation of the sugar sand between my toes and smirked at the realization my name was now “Sugar” too, and I was dirt between someone’s toes.

I thought about that as I ran along the sand and tried to ignore the fact that I was basically naked except for some body paint approximating a purple bikini. It felt strangely freeing to be able to run, and I am not sure what it is about that tiny strip of cloth between your legs but not having one made me feel like I could sprint just a tad bit faster along the shore.

Honey played and splashed. She didn’t go to the beach all that often and when she went with me I made her sit quietly and act cool. She was giggling and goofing off like being naked at the beach in body paint was a giant thrill. Honey flirted with boys and even older guys and a few girls too as she smiled playfully and shook her big tits like they were new toys she just discovered.

Guys checked us out continuously. I knew we weren’t fooling too many people with our bathing suits. Most people did double-takes and giggled when they noticed. If a guy were with a girl, she’d look at us angrily and then at the guy and become irate if he grinned. I heard one guy say, “I can’t help myself!”

“You can help yourself TONIGHT then when you are jacking off alone!” his wife scolded him. That made me giggle.

I noticed my Mom’s friends Ann and Liz walking up the beach. Liz had a habit of wearing super skimpy thongs that got a lot of attention. She was something of an extrovert, and Candy was usually embarrassed by her mother’s bikini.

My Mom called us over when she noticed Liz and Ann walking up.

“Wow, that is some bathing suit, Mandy!” Liz said to her daughter with a look of happy shock on her face.

“I am Candy now, Ma’am and yes, it is. Do you like it?” Candy looked straight ahead. My mother had her positioned the same way I was when I held the umbrella with my tits jutting out and ass clenched at attention.

“It’s just paint isn’t it?” Liz asked her daughter with a grin.

“Yes Ma’am, it is” Mandy got close and inspected her daughter’s body with an impressed expression.

“I could barely tell,” Ann said playfully as she looked at Honey and me with a big smirk on her face. “Now you two aren’t fooling anyone!”

I hadn’t told Honey that her paint had washed off in the back, but I was instantly mortified to realize that my body paint wasn’t fooling anyone either. I thought I could pass and I turned a new shade of red.

“You ready to come home?” Liz asked her daughter.

“Would I still be in Slut summer school, Ma’am?” Candy answered carefully without appearing to be overly eager to return home.

“Your dad would probably have a cow if he saw you in body paint at the beach, but then he doesn’t know about my thong either,” Liz chuckled as she considered her daughter’s question.

“All of Sebastian knows about YOUR thong,” Ann reminded her friend with a chuckle. Liz was frequently at the beach, and not many women wore a skimpy bathing suit there. We lived in a small town in Florida, so it was quite possible almost everyone who was at the beach had seen her at one time or another.

“Well, I doubt I could do as good a job as Mrs. Conner at keeping you in line. I do have Gerald though. I am sure he’d help,” Liz chuckled.

Candy looked uncomfortable and didn’t say anything. She looked straight ahead without flinching in a military-like stance. That was good. I wanted her to worry about being found out. I wanted her older brother to come by and see her even more now. It would be worth being humiliated when he saw me nude if it meant Candy would never be able to live it down at home again.

“We are going to review their first assignment on Friday!” my Mom told her friends and explained that we’d each be coming up with an appropriate punishment for ourselves for the party and our actions before the summer program.

“Oh my! you are creative!” Ann smirked approvingly. I had no idea our school nurse was so freaky. Ann Duffy, the school nurse, was a perky blonde and had a peachy-sort of disposition like a young Doris Day or the blonde actress that played the Princess in the movie Princess Bride. It was very surreal to hear her ask what we were planning to suggest for a punishment.

“I don’t know Ma’am yet, do you have any ideas?” Candy asked.

“I have lots of ideas, but your Mom is too chicken to try them,” Ann said.

Liz glanced at Ann to let her know to stop talking. I knew there was something more to that little comment. I got the impression Ann, Liz, and my Mom was a lot freakier than they let on.

In fact, they became elated when my Mom told them they would be going out after the punishments on Friday night.

“Captain Hirams or back up to Melbourne?” Ann asked enthusiastically. They definitely liked to party.

“We may be able to make it a long weekend and hit Daytona!” my Mom said that depended on if Mrs. Hannigan was willing to watch us.

“Your prude of a landlady?” Liz was shocked.

“She is a lot freakier than we thought,” my Mom explained.

“I knew it!” Ann said. “It is always the uptight ones. Our assistant Principal used to be hard as nails and ride me about the clinic, but then one day, I found out what made her tick. She was into some freaky shit!”

“Mrs. Brunhilde?” Liz asked and then reminded Ann to tell her later since we were listening.

“I’d just like to know what freaky shit you are into if you can’t tell us after two days of whips and chains?” Honey laughed.

“You are barely into the basics, and you don’t talk here as an equal to these women. You speak when spoken too,” my Mom put Honey back into her place.

Honey quickly apologized, and my Mom told her to go ten feet in front of where the towels were and dig two holes for her feet. I want you to stand in them with your legs apart and touch the sand for 10 minutes. If anyone asks you why you are standing that way, you can tell them that you are learning to mind your manners and direct them to me!”

“Yes, Mistress, I am so sorry! I was just joking,” Honey offered as an apology, but my Mom didn’t want to hear excuses. She pointed and insisted Honey dig holes with her hands bent over at the waist. “Wide enough that you can keep your legs all the way apart!” my Mom insisted.

“I am surprised. You don’t even look scared, and you aren’t laughing at your friend getting in trouble,” Liz observed of her daughter. I had a trace of a grin on my face that I couldn’t hide at Honey’s misfortune.

“It is an appropriate punishment for talking out of turn, Ma’am. I am learning not to take pleasure in the misfortune of others to make myself feel better,” Candy explained stoically.

“So if you were in trouble you’d just go over there and join your little naked friend and dig a hole? I am blushing just looking at her bent over, and you see what I have on, right?” Liz modeled her black thong. She had raven hair and well-tanned olive skin. Candy may have looked like Pheobe Cates, but her mother reminded me of the actress that played Daisy Duke in the Dukes of Hazard because she had a sassy and extroverted quality, but she could also be serious when she wanted to be.

“I won’t talk out of turn, Ma’am but if I do then I would beg to be punished with Honey in the same fashion so that I can learn from my mistakes,” she answered.

“What if Gerald and Teddy came walking by?” Ann mused what I was thinking.

“Gerald and Teddy hate the beach and ever since they got the new Colecovision adapted for the Atari 2600 they haven’t come out of their room. I doubt we could get Gerald or Teddy to the beach without a serious bribe,” Liz answered, and Candy nodded in agreement. “He’d be mortified to see me in my thong. I don’t know what he’d think of his sister in this outfit, but I doubt he’d want to be seen with either of us,” she

chuckled.

I was disappointed to think Gerald wouldn’t revel in his sister’s humiliation. I would have to call him again to repeat my offer for him to come over and see if I could change the odds of that happening especially now that I was certain that my Mom would be out of the house on Friday and possibly into Saturday.

“Will you think I am mean if I say that I like you behaving yourself and taking ownership of your actions? I am just disappointed it took you needing to enter this kind of strict discipline to figure that out,” Liz asked her daughter.

“No Ma’am, I don’t think you are mean at all. I was angry at first about the Summer school, but now that I am doing it, I am learning a lot,” Candy answered.

Honey had dug a hole deep enough for her feet while Candy talked to her Mom about the training my mother directed Honey to start her punishment.

Honey stood with her legs as far apart as she could in the holes and then bent at the waist to lean forward and place her palms flat on the sand. Honey’s ass faced the Atlantic ocean, and her huge tits hung down almost touching the sand. My Mom called it the inverted “V” position because from behind her legs looked formed an upside-down V.

“What I think is mean is that you let me get away with being such a brat for so long. You didn’t call me out when I was cruel, vindictive, lazy, selfish and vain that I almost became as bad as Blair Conner and now I have to spend a Summer getting re-educated on the basics of being polite, considerate and humble in the harshest way possible. I would have resented you for being strict, but I wouldn’t be with these other two cunts if you had been stern and not let me get so out of hand, Ma’am. I am sorry if that is blunt,” Candy’s words were almost a whisper.

Her mother was blown away by Candy’s admission and candor and looked pleasantly surprised to hear it.

I was quietly seething because I assumed Candy had used the lecture my mother gave me earlier in the car to score brownie points by saying it was mean to let me get away with being such a brat all these years.

My Mom smiled at Candy and then at Liz and said that she neglected my discipline out of a desire to spoil me. “Liz, you let her get away with those things from a good place in your heart. You wanted her to have a better childhood than we had. You didn’t want to be just like your parents. I was the same way, but I realize now that what Candy is telling you is correct,” she said.

Damn straight she thought that! It was MY MOM who had said it to Candy in the first place. I wanted to blurt out something angrily about that so that Candy didn’t get all of the credit for sounding like this repentant little fallen angel that just wanted her halo back any way she could.

Some boys had walked up behind Honey and were staring at her ass. She smiled at them invitingly as she looked at them standing behind her with her head between her legs. They became intimidated and ran away.

“Yes, it was super mean to let us get away with being able to talk and do as we please all those years! You should have totally made us stand in the sand and show our assholes to strange little boys! Ma’am!” I said as submissively as I could. Unfortunately, it came out patronizing, bitchy and sarcastic as hell because I definitely didn’t mean it.

Ann couldn’t contain her laughter when I said it, and that only made my Mom angry.

“Girls, why don’t you both dig holes right next to Honey and join her as a training exercise while I talk to my friends about the weekend. Candy, I believe you may have heard what I said in the car to my daughter this afternoon and taken it to heart but Sugar you have a long way to go before you are going to graduate this program!” she said.

“Yes Ma’am,” Candy planted the umbrella she was holding in the sand and started digging a hole.

“I really meant what I said. It just came out wrong, Ma’am” I lied before I followed Candy. My Mom pointed in their direction and didn’t accept my answer.

She and her friends continued to laugh and chuckle. I couldn’t hear them even though I tried to eavesdrop, but I was sure they were talking about us. I wondered if Liz would appreciate the fact Candy calls my mother “Mom” sometimes?

“Why do you want to suck up so much?” I asked her as I bent over to dig my feet holes in the sand.

“Better to suck up to my mom then it is sucking dicks, isn’t it?” Candy looked at me, wryly. It lead me to wonder if Candy had played her mother or she really believed what she said. It was possible even Candy wasn’t sure what was the truth and what was bullshit at this point.

“I bet she’d be pissed to find out you call my mother Mom sometimes,” I said the words like a threat. I shouldn’t have done that because as soon as I did, Candy took my threat away from me.

She marched back over to her Mom, and I heard her explain that sometimes she calls her Mom, especially when they were delighting people. I heard considerable laughter, and then Candy marched back and continued digging with a triumphant look on her face.

“Little bitch!” I whispered as I stood in my holds and bent over with my hands flat on the hot Florida sand.

“Giant cunt,” Candy shot back.

We stayed that way while my Mom talked to her friends for what felt like a half an hour but what was probably only ten minutes with the hot sun beating down on our backs. I was fortunate to have sunblock on, or I’d have been toast.

The boys that giggled behind Honey came back. Guys who noticed us like to walk past casually and pretend they weren’t looking.

“You can come to take a closer look,” I offered to the boys from the same inverted V position. I tried not to sound like a total bitch that was daring them to do it so I could spring up and attack them, but that is probably how I sounded.

I am sure it did seem pretty odd that three teenage girls were standing this way in a row with their feet in the sand and obviously we had our bikinis painted on.

One of the bratty boys answered, “No, thanks!”

Candy offered, “We don’t bite, Sir!”

“Speak for yourself,” Honey giggled.

The leader of the boys approached like a squirrel afraid that the peanut you are offering is really a trap. I wasn’t in any particular hurry to have him sniff around my ass and look at me. My plan was to scare him and his friends away by being aggressive and earn brownie points from my Mom for being generous with myself.

“Why are you like that?” he asked.

“Aerobics! This is the new thing Richard Simmons has people doing. It is called Sweating to the weird spazboys, Sir” I said. My Mom couldn’t hear us over the sound of the waves and wasn’t paying attention because she was talking to her friends anyway.

The boy stood akimbo and looked at me to explain. I looked up and saw that my Mom was watching my interactions carefully, even if she couldn’t hear them.

“Honey is being punished for talking out of turn, and I think Candy and I are here because we are just brats and it is part of our training, Sir,” I said more carefully. It felt strangely less like play-acting and more like I was talking how I was supposed to talk. I know that sounds weird because I had just blurted out something hurtful and sarcastic, but when I told him the real answer he shrugged like he didn’t understand, but he didn’t care. One of his friends through a beach ball at my ass and it bounced off and then they ran away laughing.

“Wow, you told the truth?” Candy whispered after they left.

“You almost didn’t sound like you were being sarcastic that time,” Honey observed like she was impressed with my improvement.

“I don’t ALWAYS sound sarcastic,” I reminded them.

“Yes, you do,” Candy chuckled and told me I sounded sarcastic just then.

“Your expression is always like you just smelled a fart or that you have something to complain about, but just for a moment while you were talking to that boy you looked like you genuinely cared what he thought.

“Why would I care what he thought? I don’t even know him. So what if he thinks we are a bunch of freaky girls? He got to look at my butt, didn’t he?” I was getting embarrassed by their feedback. I wasn’t embarrassed that they said I sounded and talked like a natural bitch. I was embarrassed that they noticed when I didn’t. It is strange how their compliment only made me realize what an obnoxious and repellant personality I must really have. Even when I think I sound apologetic, I probably come off disingenuous.

“Well, how do you two bitches do it then? What is your acting secret?” I asked.

“We aren’t acting,” Honey smiled, and Candy agreed.

“Bull to the shit,” I didn’t believe them.

“Sometimes we do, but it is getting easier to just behave like a good slut. Watch this,” Honey offered and then called over politely to a teenage boy that I hadn’t noticed. He had been staring at us off and on. He looked like he came straight from the cast of the movie “Revenge of the Nerds” with a big shaggy red afro, glasses and he was wearing long pants and a shirt to the beach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.