Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 17

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

“Hello? is this Gerald?” I asked when I finally got a chance to make the private phone call that I had earned playing the masturbation game.

“Yeah, who is this?” Candy’s older brother sounded confused that a girl would be calling him.

“This is uh ... Blair,” I almost forgot my own name and said Fart Face. I had grown so used to answering to that or Sugar that it slipped my mind.

“Blair? What do you want?” he asked skeptically.

“This is Blair Conner!” I reminded him sweetly. He must have thought I was some other Blair.

“Yeah, I know. You wouldn’t be calling me if you didn’t want something,” Gerald was right about that.

“I just wanted to invite you over some time. I’d like to see you. Candy has been telling me all about you,” I let slip Mandy’s new pet name.

“Candy?” Gerald was confused.

“I don’t have a lot of time, Gerald. That’s your sister’s nickname. Has your mom or dad not told you about how she is spending the summer?” I asked coyly.

“No, just that she fucked up your house and ran up a credit card in my name and she is over there for the summer,” Gerald answered.

That was perfect! I was hoping this would come as a shock and a surprise to him as well as to her when he finally came over and saw her naked and serving.

“Aren’t you mad about her running up that credit card in your name?” I asked.

Gerald seemed skeptical and rightly so. I wasn’t the type of person to call him much less care about his petty little life. It probably seemed out of character that I suddenly wanted to know what he thought about something.

“Not really, I mean my parents are going to return most of the stuff, and what we can’t return then she is going to have to pay back. It isn’t even the worst thing she has ever done to me, hah. It is just how Mandy is,” Gerald chuckled passively accepting his sister’s misbehavior. He was such a spineless jellyfish. He was tall and gangly, but his voice was still high pitched and whiny. Just listening to him talk made me want to reach through the phone and smack him.

“Well, I would like you to come over sometime, and see us?” I threw in the promise of seeing ME to sweeten the deal. I would play with his head and make him think he had a chance to check me out. He never said he was into me before but given he was a nerdy loser I assumed he would fall over himself if a pretty girl showed interest in him.

“I don’t know when I can come by. The new Ghostbusters movie just came out, and I want to go check that out with my friends,” he sounded like such a nerd.

Ghostbusters? That sounded like a lame movie to me.

“Oh, but I think you’ll like it if you come over,” I said.

“I’ll check with my mom. She said to leave things alone basically,” Gerald assured me.

“No, you don’t need to check with your mom. You are a grown man almost! I’ll find out when my mom isn’t going to be home and let you know, and maybe you could come over then?” I tried to lead him on subtly with the promise that maybe I liked him.

“I don’t know,” Gerald seemed hesitant.

“Maybe you could take me to see Ghostbusters? On a date or something?” I had no intention of going out on a date with him. I could fall back on being under discipline as the reason I can’t leave. It was ironic I’d rather stay naked and humiliated then go on a date with a nerdy boy.

Gerald said he would like that but didn’t sound like he believed me. I reminded him to keep this between us and that I’d call him again once I knew more.

Everything was going according to plan. I had a few minutes left after the call, but when I tried to call Jack, he hung up on me. He must have been busy.

When I returned to the living room, my mom was beating Jenny with the leather strap and told us it was time to milk her.

This was one of the most annoying and disgusting parts of the training to me. We had to crawl behind her on all fours like we were giving her a little naked parade.

This time I was to kneel on the floor, and Honey was supposed to talk dirty. Candy had to masturbate Jenny’s penis. I waited on the floor with my head down.

“Look up and hold your mouth open, Sugar” my mom made me open my eyes and watch for the rain of cum from Jenny’s tiny little penis. If she had a slit, you really could have said that tiny penis was just a big clit. Honey’s clit was probably fatter than Jenny’s penis if you measured them both.

It was difficult not to look very self-satisfied as I pictured my mom making Candy milk Jenny right in front of her old brother Gerald. She may even offer to let us milk Gerald the same way.

“Come on, Jenny, look at these big tits. Shoot your cum all over me, I want you to cum for me,” Honey was shaking her big tits and begging Jenny to cum on her tits.

“Can you turn around and spread your ass cheeks please?” Jenny wasn’t interested in tits. She wanted to see butt cheeks.

“Yes, Miss Jenny, I would be happy to show you my ass,” Honey complied sweetly and turned around to hold her ass cheeks apart. She had been inspected by Jenny. I think we all suspected Jenny had a thing for asses because she spent a lot more time investigating our butts than anything else.

“May I sniff it?” Jenny asked.

“You want to sniff my butt, Miss Jenny?” Honey seemed shocked that anyone would want to sniff her big old butthole. Especially, since we hadn’t showered and had rawhide leather tails with nothing but spit shoved up our sweaty asses for several hours.

“Yes, is that okay?” she asked.

“I think so, yes,” Honey looked at my mom for permission, and my mom nodded.

Jenny breathed in as if she smelled freshly blossomed Begonias in the garden.

“Would you fart?” Jenny asked. This was one fucked up little munchkin.

Honey giggled and said she would try. “It might be a big one,” she warned Jenny. Meanwhile, I had to wait on the floor under the tiny penis waiting for her cock-goo while Candy beat her off like she was literally churning butter with the world’s tiniest butter churn. Candy couldn’t have looked more bored or less impressed with Jenny’s tiny cock.

“Yes, please, I’d like to see your butthole open and close if possible,” Jenny asked politely.

“Verrrruooooooooop,” Honey, let one go right in Jenny’s face, and it must have satisfied her. It smelled like aged cheddar cheese and hamburger meat. Jenny came right after that, and the drops fell on my face and lips. I used my finger to scrape most of it off my nose and lick it.

“In the future, one of the other girls will kiss it off your face and then kiss it back in the mouth,” my mom wasn’t even satisfied with how I ate cum during a milking.

Afterward, my mom said we needed to get dressed so that we could over to Mr. Greenbaum’s and clean his house. Naturally, the pervert next door had been eager to hire us to cavort around his house and ‘clean up.’

I asked politely if we could shower. We were sweaty and sticky from masturbating, running around in the woods, having cum dropped on our faces, and the only bath we had was with a garden hose.

“Why? You’ll just get dirty over there cleaning up. This is hard work, Sugar. You can bathe together tonight when you are done,” Mom ignored my polite request. I would definitely be getting even with her for every little injustice and difficult order when I graduated her program. All she was doing was heightening my resolve to finish this program just to make her squirm. She could talk tough, but could she do everything that I told her to do? I wanted to find out.

Jenny picked out very short skirts and nearly see-through tank tops with no bras for us. Mom had hemmed up my skirts, which were already short. Mom made us wear 4-inch heels, which made walking difficult and bending over without revealing our asses almost impossible. I have to admit though that I liked walking in heels because it made me look sexy and I liked turning heads. I just didn’t want to turn old men like Mr. Greenbaum’s head. I wanted to turn handsome college guy’s heads. We also were wearing those absurd pink collars my mother had made for us. She told us she would bedazzle them with our nicknames when she got a chance.

Mom made us march single file over to our neighbor’s house and sent Jenny out to play with Buddy and Lewis. She told us before we came over that we weren’t to bend at the knees. “You will only bend at the waist like good sluts. You won’t be sitting or taking breaks. You are only to speak if spoken to or in an emergency. If you have a question shake your tits or wiggle your ass and I’ll call upon you,” mom had warned us.

“Hello,” Mr. Greenbaum was wearing a Hawaiian Shirt and polyester golf shorts like a typical snowbird from up north.

“Hello Sir,” we all answered him politely at the door and curtsied for him.

“This is the best twenty bucks I ever spent,” he said.

Twenty bucks? For three girls to clean? The minimum wage was a little more than 3 dollars an hour back then, but 20 bucks still seemed pretty light for what we were doing.

“Sir? You girls can call me Mr. G or Norm,” Mr. Greebaum was excited as he drank us in at his doorway.

“I don’t want to sound harsh, but I am teaching the girls to respect their betters. I don’t want them too familiar and on a first name basis with adults. Do you mind if they call you Sir or Mr. Greenbaum?” My mom said.

“If you feel it is best, but I hope you will call me Norm?” He agreed without any resistance.

“Sure, Norm. You can call me Sam,” My mom smiled at him flirtatiously. It was so gross because he was at least twenty years older than my mother. “The girls are here to work. I’ve made it clear they are not to preen around like spoiled little princesses. We don’t want to waste your time with their usual bickering and complaining,” my mom warned him.

“I am retired! I’ve got all the time in the world. Come in, come in,” Mr. Greenbaum welcomed us into his home.

“This is their first time cleaning together. I hope you don’t mind me being at your house watching them to make sure they do a good job? They are trying to earn enough money to pay for all the damages to our place,” Mom explained.

“I would love the company,” Mr. Greenbaum said in his thick New York Jewish accent. “It was some party. I could hear the music all the way over here,” he said.

He only lived next door so that shouldn’t have been too shocking.

My mom directed us to start cleaning up, and I won’t bore you with the details of vacuuming, washing dishes, and tidying but we did the kind of drudge maid work you would expect except we always found our skirts rolling up on us and every time Mr. Greenbaum was watching and smiling. He and my mother drank some scotch and talked while she gave us pointers about doing things “Right the first time.”

“Your girls sure are friendly,” I heard him observe.

“Them? Oh no, they are actually little lying bitches. I am working on making them improve their attitudes. The only reason they are smiling and behaving is they are in trouble. If I let them do this their way they would be watching TV, eating snacks and telling you why you should be cleaning up and not them,” my mom laughed.

That seemed like an exaggeration, but it was probably true. I would have done that if I could have gotten away with it.

Candy, Honey, and I were working pretty hard and building up a sweat. Mr. Greenbaum was obviously very cheap and other than a slow-moving ceiling fan there was no air conditioning. We were laughing and playing around a little, and my mom let us get away with it. I let myself have a little fun instead of being grumpy and enjoyed laughing with Candy and Honey as we shared the misery of having to clean together by goofing around when we could. We were flashing him every time we bent over whether we wanted to or not any way so we made a game of it to see who could shock him the most or get his attention.

I felt like a snake that was allowing the white mouse to play around in her cage for a while. The mouse was completely oblivious; it would be dinner later. I’d have to think of suitable revenge to get on Honey as well. The two of them made a game of seeing how often they could get Mr. Greenbaum to check them out. He had already seen us naked and yet it seemed like the fact we had on skirts made him want to look at our butts peeking out from the bottom of the skirt even more.

There was a moment while we were cleaning when Honey started to argue with Candy. I don’t know what over but the two of them started arguing over who had forgotten to clean something. I was happy because their true colors as bitches were coming out and I could quietly sit on the sidelines and watch.

“That wasn’t me, bitch!” Candy smiled and slapped Honey hard across the face.

“it was you! Just admit it,” Honey’s face was red, but she slapped Candy back and tried to grab her hair. Candy pulled Honey’s hand away, and Honey grabbed Candy’s tits through her tank top and squeezed like she was honking a horn.

“Stop this at once, girls!” my mom stood up and insisted the two girls get it together.

Instead of being goody-two-shoes, the catfight continued to escalate with Candy grabbing Honey by the hair and pulling her onto the ground. Candy reached around and tried to pull Candy’s tank top all the way off by reaching over her back. Candy dunked Honey’s head in the mop bucket, and the soapy water dripped down her tank top. Their skirts were flying, and you could see skin, ass, bald pussy, and tits flopping around as the two girls really laid into each other. Candy tried to pour the dust from the vacuum bag on Honey’s head, but she ended up getting it all over both of them as they clawed at each other with their fingernails, pulled hair and even tried to bite each other. It was a glorious spectacle, and I couldn’t stop smiling that they were in trouble, and I was the good one for a change. My mom had to step in and stop them from slap fighting and cussing each other. Mom glared at them like she couldn’t believe they had shown their true colors, but I had expected nothing less.

It had barely been a full day, and the two leopards couldn’t change their spots. They had reverted back to their true nature once they had to do hard work. They may have played submissive when they could play with their tits and run around outside, but they had spent nearly an hour in this hot, smelly old man apartment that smelled like mothballs and golf bags and I knew they had enough of being around each other.

“You are all dirty!” my mom noticed that Honey’s skirt and the shirt was soaked in dirty mop water and Candy had managed to get dust from the vacuum cleaner bag all over her skirt in the scuffle.

“Oh no! You aren’t going to spank us, are you?” Honey asked in what I could only describe as like an awful porn actress delivering a line like “Oh no, the pizza guy is here, and I don’t have any money to pay for this big salami pizza!”.

What were these two cunts up too? Their catfight had started so spontaneously and had seemed very real. It seemed like they were playing at a ‘delight’ game my mother invented last night. I wondered if they had conspired and planned this? Why hadn’t they included me in whatever twisted little game they were playing? It felt like they had intentionally excluded me to show me up to my mother.

“Yes, I am!” my mom seemed surprised because their faces were red from the slaps and their hair was all messed up from the real grab-ass hand-slap, knock-down-drag-out, fight they just had. It had only lasted a minute or two, but they both genuinely hurt each other.

“No, please, Mom? Not here, can we do it when we get back to the house? We’ll behave! We promise!” Candy was far more believable as an actress, but the way she begged didn’t add up.

“Well, that depends on Mr. Greenbaum,” it seemed my mom had caught on that they were playing a game. “Would you mind if I spank the girls here? I am sorry for this disruption. I assure you they will clean the mess up afterward and you won’t be charged for any of the extra time it takes to discipline them or to clean up their mess. We will leave the house spotless before we are done,” My mom assured him.

Mr. Greenbaum could barely contain his expression of joy as he told her that if she felt it was necessary, then by all means.

“I prefer to punish them as soon as they do something wrong so that the lesson of what they did wrong is fresh in their minds when the discipline is applied. I am kind of a hands on teacher and as you can see the girls are quite a handful,” Mom directed the two of them to undress completely except for their matching pink collars and heels.

“Oh, they are more than a handful,” Mr. Greenbaum meant Honey’s big tits as he watched her strip for him. “I completely understand,” he looked like it was once again the luckiest day of his entire life as he smiled up at us while drinking his bourbon.

I noticed they both took their skirts off first before taking off their shirts. Mom had taught us that sluts always remove their bottoms first.

I felt like this was completely unfair. I didn’t know they were playing a little game and now I wanted in on the extra credit.

“They are hairless?” Mr. Greenbaum’s eyes were wide. Norman said in all of his many years he had never seen a woman without pubic hair before. He looked fascinated and shocked at the same time that any girl would dare to shave her beaver completely bald. In 1984 it was pretty scandalous and slutty for a woman to have a completely shaved pussy. It was also deeply humiliating because being completely shaved bald down there made us look like little girls.

“I assure you they are of age if that is what you are wondering,” My mom smirked. “They are just attention sluts, and they shave their snatches to wear itty-bitty-bikinis with no bikini lines!” my mom explained.

“Oh yeah, I love seeing those at the beach!” He joked that was one of his main reasons for moving to Florida.

“Yeah, they love being seen in them too! That is why I have to take strip them completely naked just to embarrass them! A little is not enough with my girls. If they had on bikinis, they would be cavorting around and showing off while giggling. It was all I could do to get them to wear skirts and a top! They don’t even wear panties and a bra!” my mom pretended that was all our idea to dress like total sluts.

“Oh no, we wouldn’t want them cavorting around and giggling” Norm tried to hide the sarcastic playfulness in his voice. He said he wished more women would have dressed liked we did when he was younger. “They left it all up to the imagination. I like this younger generation,” he smiled.

“They take it to extreme and use that giggling to distract from their mean little games, rotten attitude and selfish ways and guys let them get away with it,” My mom added.

“I would totally let them get away with just about anything too. I can see why you have to take drastic measures. I am not knocking your methods. I just wish I had your problems is all I am saying,” Norm had a mischievous gleam in his eye as he stared at the girls and smiled broadly.

My mom was about to explain further why our attitudes truly needed a jump-start and a reset when I interrupted the conversation abruptly.

“Mom, I spilled something too,” I kicked over something to get my mother’s attention. I wanted in on whatever silly game they were playing. It didn’t seem fair to be the only one who wasn’t in on it.

“Well pick it up and keep cleaning. Leave their mess for your sisters to clean up. This won’t take long,” my mom said as she ignored me. It hurt my feelings to be shot down and ignored almost as much as to have these girls referred to as my ‘sisters’ when they really weren’t. I didn’t want my mother paying more attention to them than she did me.

“I knew I should have brought my paddle with me. I thought you two could handle behaving for just an hour, but you have once again proven me wrong,” My mom glared at them. There was a sweetness to her voice like she appreciated their antics hidden within that stern voice that was subtle enough you couldn’t detect it unless you knew what to listen for.

My mom made the two of them stand close in the nude to where she was sitting with Mr. Greenbaum.

“You two know better than to fight at someone else’s house! I am so embarrassed! Mr. Greenbaum probably will never invite us over again to clean his house after this. You only get one first impression, girls!” my mom said.

“No, I think the girls deserve another chance,” Mr. Greenbaum mumbled to himself.

“So I shouldn’t spank them?” my mom asked him.

“I didn’t say that. I meant just that I wouldn’t say no to them cleaning. I mean they need the practice and the money, right?” Mr. Greenbaum smiled and added “I may have to make a mess here and there through the week to give them something to clean up, but I think we can make this a regular thing,” he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.