Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

I had to spend the next hour tied to the tree by my neck marching in slow circles while George, Manny, and Franklin took turns giving me orders to wiggle my ass, shake my tits, stop, high step and then start marching again in circles around the tree. They called it “Maypole” training.

The spanking had taken a lot of the wind out of my sails. I couldn’t even plot another scheme of revenge. It was as if the spanking had knocked all the spitefulness out of my head for a little while and reset my brain. It had worked on Candy and Honey by way of example because they too fell in line. They had been half-assing the pony girl stuff until the spanking but after that painful and humiliating lesson from Lori we all began “full-assing” it. It seemed like an automatic response to getting my ass kicked that I didn’t even think about the reasons I started playing along without wise cracking or trying to avoid doing what I was told.

There were times it was even kind of fun to neigh and whinny and skip around, but my main reason for playing along was it minimized their need to use the crop on my ass.

Honey had been doing maypole training before, but after my spanking, she and Candy were allowed to serve as regular ponies with Crystal and Lori as the boys took turn riding them from behind through the paths in the woods. Jenny, Buddy, and Lewis tended to trot around by themselves or as a herd roaming the woods.

Honey did stub her toe once, and it must have really hurt. She began to kick George really hard for walking her in that direction and hopping up and down while she called him a motherfucker!

“I didn’t mean to walk you that way!” George apologized.

“You totally did. I told you there were thorns and stumps! This really hurts! I don’t have shoes on, and you do, you dumb fuck!” Honey totally lost her shit.

George tried to get her to calm down and insisted he would spank her if she didn’t.

“Fuck you, George! You just want to play with my butt!” Honey said.

Honey calmed down and didn’t get spanked. However, I think George was gun shy about riding her around, and the depraved game of pony play in the woods came to a close shortly after that.

George pulled down everyone’s clothes from the tree so that they could get dressed. He liked climbing trees. There was some talk about making me go back naked, but Jenny stood up for me and said that she didn’t think my mom would approve.

I was surprised Jenny would be concerned about me after all the things I put her through. I assumed she was as gullible as I initially thought.

However, after we wrapped up the tails were plucked out of everyone’s asses, including mine. Jenny insisted we be the ones to ‘clean’ them with our mouths after she checked them for specks of shit.

She had the last laugh after all by making me suck the tail that had been up her dirty, stinky, fat ass.

Donny and Ronnie thought we were disgusting, but they laughed the loudest of anyone as we made sour faces and sucked the tails clean.

“Smell like farts? I farted on my tail,” Lori chuckled at my misfortune.

“Sugar farted so hard she launched her tail halfway across the room! Remember that?” George exaggerated the story of how I farted back at my house, and everyone laughed at me again. I would never live that one down.

“We should call her Farty Butt instead of Fart Face!” Crystal giggled at me.

“Damn, what did these girls do to get their mom so pissed off at them?” Donny asked.

“Tell them,” Lori insisted.

“I threw a big party and didn’t invite Lori, and then we wrecked the house, Sir,” I said. I thought it was a good short summary of what happened.

“Damn, is that all you think you have done wrong? No wonder your mom decided to take drastic measures. My mom would disown me if I did half the shit you do,” Lori said.

“We did a lot more than that, Sir. We’ve been shoplifting, hurting people, manipulating, and lying. Her mom has a summer school program to help us learn right from wrong,” Candy added.

“That is what I was trying to say,” I said. I wasn’t trying to say that originally at all. The way Candy said it so matter of factly did make it sound more sensible and not like my mom was off the deep end.

Donny and Ronnie said they thought it was a good idea. “You guys would never have talked to boys like us at school, and now you are calling us Sir,” they said.

They were right. We would never have talked to them or acknowledged their existence unless it was to make fun of them.

They also made us thank them for the privilege of playing pony and show appreciation for the towel.

At this point, our wrists were hurting from wearing the handcuffs all afternoon and walking on pine needles and sharp rocks. Candy showed her true colors by being annoyed. I knew that bitch had been pretending this was helping her.

“Thank you so very much for letting me walk around in this gnat infested woods naked for three hours while you stared at my butt,” she said sarcastically. She added, “If anything made me appreciate going back to Sugar’s house to get disciplined, it was spending time with you guys,” she said.

I think she was joking, but it came across snotty and belligerent. Lori put her over her knee and gave her ten swats across the ass. Donny and Ronnie loved watching the spanking, and Lori hit nice and hard.

The spanking was enough of a warning that Honey and I were willing to play along. I said, “Thank you for showing me what a bitch I am. I should never have told Mister Donny and Mister Ronnie where to find us, Ma’am,” I said. I did regret what I had done but mostly because when I was caught, I received fifty swats. I will say that the spanking had quieted my desires for revenge and snarkiness for a time. I marched quietly around that maypole without so much as a word and did exactly what they told me to avoid getting cropped. I still got cropped, but it was usually when I was slow or hesitant. I was sure I would have got whipped more for defiance.

Donny suggested he bring his BB guns out next time and teach them how to play war games “like in the old days” when he and Ronnie used to come out here more often. I was hoping he was joking and I didn’t say anything in response.

“You two sure let me twist in the wind back there,” I whispered to Honey and Candy once we were led out of the woods in the towel.

“Yeah, that was fun to watch you hang yourself,” Candy admitted. “I probably would have done something mean to Lori, but it would have been far more subtle and clever. You can’t help yourself, though. You are like a female version of Dennis the Menace,” she chuckled.

Honey said she was tempted to run off a few times. “Honestly, I am just desperate for a cigarette. I’d have sucked someone’s dick to get one,” she laughed. I knew she was probably serious about that. We didn’t like to give oral sex to boys without making them jump through hoops, but Honey smoked a lot, and I knew it was killing her to go without a smoke for even a day.

I would have to find a way to use that to my advantage.

When the Donaldsons dropped us back off at our house, my mom insisted we remove the towel at the door. She wasn’t surprised when Lori told her we were spanked. Mom was surprised that Honey didn’t get spanked too. “I’d be astonished if after one day she stopped being a lying, manipulative little twat,” she said.

“I tried to, but she wouldn’t let me,” George tattled on Honey. Honey glared at him. That was gold because now I wasn’t the only one who was an obstinate, stubborn little bitch.

My mom promised she would do her best to train us to behave better next time. I hated that there would be a ‘next time’ with the Donaldsons, but it was going to be a long, painful, and humiliating summer for sure.

Mom waved goodbye to them as she ordered us into the inspection position and thanked Lori and her friends for watching us. Lori told her briefly what we did wrong, but thankfully she didn’t go into any detail about how I ran off and convinced the boys she liked to see her prance around the woods like a chubby little freakazoid.

My mom asked us if we had fun while she started inspecting us one at a time from the top of our head to the bottom of our feet and holes in between.

“Yes, Ma’am, there were times that it was actually fun,” I admitted. I had laughed a few times although most of it was a humiliating ordeal in the hot, balmy Florida heat.

“Good, because playtime is over. After your inspection, I have some training exercises for you to perform. You’ll eat and have your daily beating, and then you will go to Mr. Greenbaum’s house and clean under my supervision. You will pay off the damages you have done and pay for Groceries for Honey’s family,” she said.

“Thank you, Ma’am, I really appreciate you are doing that for my family,” Honey said.

“You do? that is a surprise,” Mom said accusingly as she inspected Honey by lifting up her tits and pulling them apart. “I found your cigarette butts after you left. I am not sure how you found the time to smoke my cigarettes, but I’ll have to be extra vigilant on you going forward,” my mom said.

“How do you know they were mine, Ma’am?” Honey asked as she stood there in the nude, looking guilty with her hands behind her head.

“You smoke like a fiend all the way down to the butt. I know Sugar smokes but not very often. I asked Liz if Candy smokes and she said no,” Mom said.

“It’s disgusting,” Candy said.

“You think that I am an idiot and won’t notice my Virginia slims going missing? You grossly underestimate me, and that is something even a foolish bimbo like Sugar would not do,” mom told Honey as she stuck her finger in her pussy and wiggled it around.

She was right. I didn’t often underestimate my mother’s powers of observation. It had made me extra sneaky to get away with things.

“You have so much chaos going on at your home that you are used to getting away with things. That is not going to be the case here. Now do you understand why I have to look even up your dirty ass to see if you’ve stolen something of mine?” my mom asked as she put a finger in Honey’s mouth and then inserted it back into her sweaty ass. We were still hot and sweaty from being rode hard all day in the woods.

“Yes Ma’am, if I could just have a cigarette a day, then I would not be as tempted to take them,” Honey begged.

“This is not a negotiation. If you are to get a cigarette, it will be as an award for winning a competitive training exercise. Those will be infrequent, but I will use even your competitive nature to train you. You are not going to set the terms of your obedience as conditions upon me, giving you what you want. That is not how any of this works,” my mom said as she finished with Honey and moved on to Candy.

“And you, Candy? learning a lot?” my mom asked Candy.

“Yes, Ma’am, I appreciate this training. I’m starting to see myself for who I really am. I see Sugar and Honey as examples of how I could end up if I continue on this path as a bitch,” Candy responded crisply with her tits pushed out as my mom began looking around her mouth and nose.

“Really? You think you are better than they are?” Mom asked.

“I didn’t’ say that Ma’am, I think that I haven’t been as bad as Sugar. You should have seen what she did today. Do you mind if I tell you about it?” Candy wanted to tattle on what I did in more detail.

“I have an idea of what Sugar probably did to get the spanking. It wouldn’t surprise me. If I wanted an accurate detail of what happened, I would ask Jenny because I don’t believe you any further than I can throw you. Whatever you told me would serve Candy and not Sugar. I know that whatever you told me would paint her in a bad light and you in a good one. Do you want to know what surprised me today, though? What surprised me is something your mom told me today,” my mom said as she began squeezing and kneading Candy’s tits. The look on Candy’s face must have been priceless. I had to keep my head straight ahead and wait for the inspections to be over, but I could sense that Candy was worried.

“The credit card bill finally arrived,” my mom said after a dramatic pause.

Candy didn’t deny whatever she did. She started to explain that had happened before the training and she would never do the same scam now. It sounded like a terrible excuse and my mom was clearly not buying it.

“I didn’t give you permission to squeak. If I wanted to hear you babble about why this isn’t a big deal, I would give you permission to talk,” My mom began to finger Candy’s pussy. “You took out a credit card in Gerald’s name. You spent 700 dollars at the Galleria mall down in Fort Lauderdale. You had to know it would come back to you at some point? Your mom even found the stuff you bought in your closet. It is all going back or being donated to charity just so you know,” my mom said with scorn in her voice as she stuck her finger in Candy’s mouth to clean it off.

I had to admit that was ambitious and stupid. Candy had built herself up to be this strategist that was smarter than me, but that sounded like something pretty reckless and selfish.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.