Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 15

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

My mother continued her conversation with Candy’s mom while my cousin brought out the big beach blanket. I thought about shouting out something, so Candy’s father or brother could hear it. I would need to be more subtle, though to get revenge on her.

Candy was in this with me, and she was being humiliated just as much as I was, but the problem was she seemed to think it was funny. She was often laughing at the situations we were in, and it was driving me crazy she wasn’t just as miserable as I Was. We weren’t sisters, and we weren’t even friends. I knew her through Honey, and that was it. As far as I was concerned, she was a potential rival and a bitch just like me. She was fair game for whatever humiliation I could heap on her. I just needed to bide my time.

Jenny brought out a single large beach blanket that she intended to wrap around all of us.

“No, there are smaller beach blankets in the closet,” I told her.

She slapped me on the butt with the riding crop and said that Mom had told her to use the big beach blanket. I could have easily grabbed the riding crop and shoved it up Jenny’s little ass if I wanted. However, that wasn’t nearly as big as the tail that she had shoved up mine several times. George basically butt fucked Honey with the tail by repeatedly putting in her asshole and pulling it out like a plunger in a stopped up toilet.

Mom snapped her fingers a few times while she held the phone to her ear and talked to Liz to get Jenny’s attention and then pointed to some handcuffs. She wanted us to go with our hands cuffed behind our backs the entire time.

What if I needed to slap a bug or slap George? I didn’t want to be handcuffed, but my mom insisted, and Jenny handcuffed each of us with our hands behind our backs. These were not the play kind of handcuffs you can pop off either. These were handcuffs from my mom’s closet. They were heavy like the kind a policeman has.

“Key, Ma’am?” Jenny asked politely while my mom was on the phone. In those days, there were no wireless phones, so my mom had to stand in the kitchen and talk. My mom shook her head absolutely not and indicated we’d probably lose the key. She told Jenny just to bring us back in one piece and look out for us.

My mom nodded and motioned for us to leave while she continued to talk to Candy’s mom about our training. Every time she said something wasn’t working, I assumed she was talking about me. I definitely wanted to stay and listen to this instead of going outside.

Jenny ushered Candy, Honey and I together and then wrapped the large towel around our naked huddled bodies. Jenny was permitted to wear a skirt and a tank top with saddle shoes outside even though she was going to get naked as well when we played whatever absurd perverted redneck game they had in mind in the woods. It was just another example of my mom being hypocritical but it appeared I was the only one pissed off about it.

We left the house together, and we had to walk slowly or else the towel might blow off our bodies.

“Oh my god,” Honey said once we left the house. “My name is Honey Holes! I sound like a character on Hee-Haw! I love it,” she laughed.

“I am glad you do. My special name was Candy because it rhymes with Mandy,” Mandy said with a disappointed expression. “I was hoping it would have more meaning to it,” she shrugged.

“You dumb cunts are Mandy and Julie,” I whispered to them. “This is just a mind trick to get you to be more compliant. I doubt Eddie would even recognize his old name if I said it out loud right now. She is Jenny now. Don’t you see that my mom is just trying to get you to buy into these new names and stop being who you really are?” I told them.

“Who we really are wasn’t very nice, Sugar. I just wish the names felt less random.” Mandy shrugged as we walked together.

Lori, George, Jenny, and Crystal were talking and weren’t badgering us. I thought they would probably try to pull our towel off while we walked down the sidewalk through the neighborhood and tease us. It was definitely what I would have done in their place.

Buddy and Lewis were doing a combination of “Bruce Lee Karate,” and WWF Wrestling moves on each other as they followed along with us.

“I fucking hate that fat bitch, Lori,” I whispered to Honey. Ordinarily, she would agree with me, and then we’d plot something humiliating to do to her or say about her.

“She is actually kind of cool. I feel really ashamed of what we did now that I think about it,” Honey said.

“Oh, I see,” I nodded in understanding. “You two are playing the game where you pretend that my mom is already inside your head and you are all changed and better people,” I called them out on their act.

“Yeah, it is all a devious trick to convince you to pretend like you are a better person too, Sugar,” Candy snickered at my suggestion.

I had no come back to that, so I shut my mouth. They weren’t going to trash talk the Donaldsons with me, and I assumed they were conspiring against me.

It wasn’t long before some neighborhood boys came riding up on their bikes. That seemed to happen a lot when I was outside. It was almost as if the sight of a pretty girl drew them to me.

“Hey Lori,” they said as they pulled up to talk to Lori. I was sure they just hadn’t noticed me huddled in the beach blanket between my so-called ‘sisters.’

“Hey Ronnie and Donnie,” Lori said. The guys were heavy set rednecks, and they were both twins. They clearly liked Lori, and she was being coy with them.

“What ya doing?” they asked politely.

“Nunya,” Lori explained that it was none of their business.

“You going out to the woods? We can take you snipe hunting!” Donnie said. I assume it was Donnie. They both looked alike.

“Snipe is good eating! taste like chicken,” Ronnie agreed with his brother.

“Why don’t you two jerkoffs take a flying leap off of a short pier,” Lori told them.

“You always say that,” Ronnie said she should get some new material to put them down with.

“Why? The old material works just fine. You two goobers aren’t worth my new material,” Lori huffed in a sassy way. She sauntered though so they could keep up and keep talking to her. I could tell she was just playing hard to get. She wasn’t even subtle the way I would have been when I do it.

I briefly considered “Accidentally” letting the towel fly up so they could get a flash that we didn’t have anything on under the towel. That would spoil Lori’s chance to lead them on. Then I’d have to talk to two love-sick fat boy rednecks in denim overalls though.

When we got near the woods entrance, Lori had effectively given them the cold shoulder and told the twins not to follow them any longer. They told her they would smell her later and she said “Not if I smell you first” as they parted ways with us.

We had to walk barefoot on pinecones and through dirty woods to get to their base camp. It consisted of a few cement blocks and smelled like piss and Budweiser. Manny and Franklin were there. They were happy but surprised to see us, so they didn’t complain about how long the Donaldsons were gone.

“Well Ladies, towels off” George whipped our towel off and threw it up into a tree leaving us exposed and naked with leather tails in our asses and pink collars around our necks.

“We aren’t ladies. We are sluts, Sir” Candy said.

“You aren’t sluts. You are ponies right now,” Crystal said as she removed her clothes and handed them to George. George promptly threw them up into a tree.

“He is going to throw them up there anyway,” She shrugged and said that he’ll climb up there and get them down after you finish playing.

“It is a little incentive not to run off too far,” George promised us that if we hid in a bush for the entire time, we’d be climbing up the tree ourselves. Lori told him it wasn’t necessary to take her clothes as she undressed. George agreed as his sister removed her top revealing her sizable tits. They were the biggest tits I’d ever seen - just bouncing and hanging freely on her chest. Lori was chunky, but she had very nice curves if you like thick women.

George took the clothes and threw them up in the tree as soon as she undressed despite her protests.

“I agreed it isn’t necessary to throw your clothes up the tree. However, I did it anyway,” George laughed as Lori chased him around the base camp, swinging her fist at him playfully. Crystal stopped her and reminded her that she too was a pony.

Jenny removed her clothes. She wore pigtails and makeup and with her penis tucked looked exactly like a naked little girl not much different in build than Crystal.

Buddy and Lewis were already naked before they reached base camp and I wasn’t sure if they knew where their clothes were now because they had thrown them somewhere.

I quickly learned that the ‘game’ was where a boy would rope one of us and then ‘ride us’ while we skipped or trotted and brayed like a horse in front of them. All the boy had to do was walk behind us.

Since my mother provided tails and bit gags that made the game far more attractive to them.

This dumb game had no points, no goals, no way to win. It wasn’t my kind of game. Give me a nice game of monopoly where after stealing from the bank all night I can declare myself the winner or quit before I lose because I said I was bored over this any day!

Jenny made us suck all the tails even the ones for Buddy and Lewis before inserting them into the girl’s asses.

“Wow, it slipped right in,” Lori said with a bright smile on her face.

“Your nipples got hard,” George observed that when Jenny slipped the tail end into Lori’s ass, her nipples did become noticeably elongated and firm.

“Did not,” Lori covered her nipples with her hands and smiled.

Crystal put her own tail in, and she had clearly shoved it in really far. At least six inches of the tail was up her ass. I was happy because it looked uncomfortable, but she didn’t complain at all. She swished the tail around playfully and began to bray and put her hands in front of her like they were hooves as she got into pony mode.

“Anyone can ride Blair?” Manny asked. I knew he had a crush on me.

“Tell him your pony, name Fart Face,” George instructed me.

I hated that these assholes could give me orders and I had to call them Sir.

“My name is Sugar, Sir,” I said as submissively as I could while I stood naked in front of this Mexican kid who would have no chance to date me in any sane universe.

“Say it like a pony,” Crystal whinnied and blew air out of her mouth like Mr. Ed trying to talk like a person as she skipped around to get into the pretend game they were playing. I felt so stupid and humiliated. Lori told me to tell him my last name.

I wasn’t sure if it was a last name when my mom called us “Holes” or not. She hadn’t explicitly said that. I knew that they were having fun watching me squirm, so I said it.

“My name is Sugar Holes, Sir and I am a pony right now,” I made a very half-hearted neigh.

Jenny swatted my butt with the riding crop and told me to march in place.

“I don’t think Mom said you can make me march in place, Ma’am,” I said kind of like a pony as I turned my ass away from her.

“Mom said that you are to be a pony. Ponies march in place until they are saddle up, Now open your mouth and put in the bit while we saddle you up,” she said.

I marched in place begrudgingly as I opened my mouth and let my cousin put the bit in my mouth and show how the reins worked to Manny. He hit my ass once slowly to walk. He hit it again hard to move fast and the hardest he could to make me move quickly while holding the reins back so that I didn’t go forward.

I was their plaything for the afternoon, and I dreaded it.

Manny practiced with riding crop before taking me for a trot through the wilderness. I wasn’t sure who was able to ride Honey and Candy, but I assumed they had to do the same thing.

The brambles, sandspurs, and pine needles made it difficult, but I did the best I could to accommodate him while he turned my head in the direction he wanted to go. Spit started to drip down my chin because of the gag.

“Shake your ass more,” Manny seemed unhappy with me as a pony. I was reluctantly doing the pony trot thing for him. He should have been grateful, but he kept complaining I wasn’t whinnying or trotting right. I couldn’t say anything back because I had the gag in my mouth and anytime I tried all I could do was mutter and spray myself with the copious amounts of spit coming down my chin.

We did run across other ponies in the wood. George was riding Honey. That was no surprise. He liked her, and she was doing her best to buck him off and act like a wild horse. George was playing along and trying to ‘break her’ with the crop as she bucked her ass and shook her tits.

I was inspired to slip the bit and run as fast as I could away from Manny.

“Come back, horse! Come back this instance,” the fat Mexican boy couldn’t keep up with me as I dashed and darted through the woods. I ran back to where I remembered the entrance was and then hid by a power transformer to catch my breath. I was sure that Manny had given up by this point because I no longer heard him running after me.

I scanned the street for any cars or people. I noticed Donny and Ronnie were at the end. I waved at them and then hopped back down behind the transformer so that no one would see me.

It was a bright sunny day, and there were people who lived nearby that may be out mowing their lawn or washing their trucks. I had to signal them a couple of times before the two idiots realized I was waving at them and came towards me.

Once they got close enough to tell I was naked, they both looked very shocked.

“What is that in your ass?” they asked about the tail as I squatted behind a transformer.

“Don’t worry about that,” I whispered to them. “You like Lori, right?” I said.

They both shook their head. They looked at each other like rivals. This was even better than I had initially thought. They might fight over her! If she secretly liked the attention, I was about to make their day and ruin hers.

“Would you like to see her naked? with one of these up her ass?” I said.

They naturally agreed.

“We are playing a game in the woods. Do you know where the base camp is?” I asked.

“Who do you think built that motherfucker?” they seemed proud of the few concrete bricks they put there that constituted a ‘camp’ to them.

“Go there. Don’t tell them I told you, though!” I said before disappearing back into the woods.

I crept through the woods on my own for a while until Jenny came trotting out of the woods with Crystal. They were both naked.

“Want to join our herd?” Jenny asked as she made a ‘plerrrrrrrrr’ noise to come to a halt. I missed it when she called me Ma’am all the time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.