Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 14

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

My mother sent Jenny to answer the door in her panties. My mother had never made a big deal about my little brothers putting on clothes when people came over.

Mrs. Hannigan had once said something snooty about my brother’s lack of clothes when she came over, and my mom had made it clear if anyone came into her house and had a problem with it then they were welcome to leave.

I knew that would apply to my own nudity as well, and there was no point in letting my mom see me pout and look embarrassed. It would give her a sense of satisfaction that her training was having an impact on me.

I could hear her now if I complained: “You certainly weren’t shy when you had your party, Fart Face!”

Why did my mother have to seize upon the horrible nickname? It was starting to make my skin crawl. Almost no one had called me Blair in the last day, and it was bad enough I’d probably never live this summer in Slut Summer school down that I would never live down that odious nickname.

Naturally, the people at the door weren’t anyone I actually wanted to come over and make others miserable. It was the Donaldons to make me miserable.

“Ready to play?” They asked Jenny at the door without even looking inside. They had seen us naked already and other than George staring at us naked, they ignored us. Jenny anxiously agreed, and Buddy and Lewis jumped around excitedly. They said that Manny and his brother were waiting for them at base camp.

You can call me a narcissist if you want too, but the fact that they ignored me completely even though I was inside the living room naked made my blood boil. The way they acted nonchalant about the training going on in the house didn’t make sense. I asked myself what their game was?

I would have been annoyingly condescending if I were them and it didn’t make sense to me that they were just acting like the training was no big deal.

Granted, I had just been annoyed with the idea they would come in and start gawking and teasing me. However, I couldn’t help but suspect they were up to something far more insidious by ignoring me!

“What game are you playing?” My mom asked as she finished tying off the cord to my pussy and tugged me over to the door behind her like it was a leash.

I assumed that had been their plan all along. Play coy and then make my mom bring me to them.

“Pony, if that is alright, Ma’am?” Crystal asked my mother’s permission to go play with Jenny, Buddy, and Lewis.

“It is quite alright, Crystal! You’ve never had to ask my permission to play with them before,” my mom told her.

“I know,” Crystal shrugged and looked at me standing behind my mother before adding “It was just with all the trouble going on over here we didn’t want to be a bother,” she said innocently.

It seemed George and Lori felt the same way. They said Manny and his brother knew about it and were afraid they wouldn’t be allowed over because of all the naked girls in the house.

“I appreciate the consideration; however, none of this impacts Buddy and Lewis at all. Jenny is still in Sissy Summer camp, and her rules apply to her, but she knows how to get my permission. I do not want you to feel awkward about coming over here while the girls are in Slut Summer Camp, but I understand if you do. It is quite a change in their behavior,” My mom explained before adding “I assumed because you play your pony games in the nude that you would not have been phased by seeing them this way. I should have been more considerate,” she admitted. She said that Manny and Franklin were welcome anytime as well. I knew Manny had a crush on me, but I could never remember Franklin’s name. I assumed Franklin had a crush on me as well because why wouldn’t he? I am hot, after all, and they are lame. I was sure the two of them would be over soon enough now to chuckle and chortle and ogle me just like the Donaldsons. I added them to my imaginary shit list of people to get even with pre-emptively.

“You know we play the pony game in the nude?” Lori was shocked. The Donaldsons looked embarrassed. I was quite pleased they would get in trouble.

“Yes, Buddy and Lewis tell me everything, and Jenny was quite proud of the tails she made,” my mom smiled approvingly at them. I was once again denied watching them squirm as they smiled back.

“I am surprised! If my mom and dad knew they’d probably never let us go out in those woods again,” Lori admitted.

“That is between you and your parents, but if they ask, then I am going to inform them,” My mom explained.

I wished they would just go to the woods already and leave me to whatever humiliating training my mom wanted to put me through this afternoon.

“I have some things you may want to play with. We made this morning. You can take the girls with you if you want some extra ponies,” my mom offered me like I was an object. I hated playing outside or hanging out with the Donaldsons, and she was lapping this all up.

“Really?” Lori Donaldson seemed excited as well and came inside with George behind her.

“Yep, I’ll show you,” my mom told Jenny to bring her one of the tails from the crafting area where we had been working this morning next to my mother’s sewing machine.

I didn’t know we had been working on “tails.” They were simple rolled pieces of leather with tassels on the end that looked like tiny whips. They were about the length of a ruler and the width of a magic marker, and I was laughing inside while I made one because they couldn’t hurt a fly. If my mom meant to beat with me with one, then she could be at it all day, and all I would crack is a smile.

Mom didn’t thank Jenny. She had made it clear Jenny wasn’t to expect thanks any more than we would. She took the tail and stuck the tip in my mouth.

“Fart Face, turn around and hold your ass cheeks apart,” she ordered.

I turned around so that I didn’t have to see Lori, George, and Crystal trying to stop themselves from cracking up that I was going to be my mother’s training dummy to demonstrate the trail.

“Pull your cheeks wide, or I’ll find something much larger to stick up your ass,” My mom said when I was reluctant.

“Yes Ma’am,” I hissed through clamped teeth as I obeyed her and pulled my ass cheeks apart knowing they could see my entire asshole and pussy from where they stood.

“We have a long way to go to improving her attitude. If this makes you uncomfortable, then let me know, but as I understand it, you wear tails like this?” My mom showed them the tail.

“The girls do but nothing that big,” George was elated with anticipation to see mom stick that tail in my butt.

“This is a proper starting tail for a pony,” My mom pushed the tip into my asshole and told me to unclench, or it would hurt worse. The more she told me to relax my asshole, the more I instinctively wanted to tighten it up. My mom wouldn’t stop trying to shove the tip of the tail in my ass no matter how much I clenched. She told me to breathe out and just relax. I did as she said and then she pushed the tail right in my butthole about four inches and twisted it so that it wouldn’t fall out easily. “Shake your tail, Fart Face,” my mom instructed me to wiggle my ass.

Even Mandy and Julie were giggling when I shook my derriere for the amusement of the Donaldsons. I could feel the soft bristles slapping my butt cheeks as I shook my ass from side to side.

“Looks like a ponytail?” Mom asked, and they approved completely. Crystal especially seemed excited over the tail and wanted to touch one. My mom obliged and said she had made enough for everyone.

“You mean Crystal and I, Ma’am?” Lori was surprised.

“Anyone who wants to be a pony. You don’t have to wear it. I made two smaller ones for Buddy and Lewis. I can make a smaller one for you if you prefer,” my mom said it would only take a few minutes.

“Have you seen Lori’s butt? You better make an extra super large flashlight sized one for her or else it will fall in?” George joked. Lori smacked him on the arm hard.

“The size of the girl has nothing to do with the size of her asshole. Consider, Julie here?” My mom told Julie to stand up, turn around, and pull her ass cheeks apart. I offered a lemony smirk at Julie that she had to expose herself just like me. She had a freshly shaved pussy now, and there was no hiding those fat pussy lips from George. George had a huge awkward crush on her for years.

“She is the same size as Blair but notice her asshole flap is a lot looser,” my mom stuck a tail in her mouth to wet it then plopped it right into Julie’s asshole without any resistance.

“Loose butthole! I like it,” George smirked.

“Mandy, your turn. Let’s see yours,” my mom pointed out how Mandy’s asshole was tight like mine, but we were also the same size. “Their training will teach them to loosen their assholes to take bigger tails when necessary and tighten them to hold smaller ones,” my mom explained.

“You mean dicks, right?” George understood the double entendre’ my mom was going for.

“Yes, dicks, fingers, anything that can be shoved up there really just as long as it isn’t sharp or jagged. I was concerned the tails you were using weren’t intended for long term use. These should last a few weeks, and we’ll make you new ones if you still want to play this game,” My mom shrugged like it was no big deal to stuff even a dick into my ass.

I have to admit that their staring and the stimulation from the tail was making my pussy drip, and it was noticeable. I had to hold my ass cheeks apart like the other girls.

“May I remove my hands now, Ma’am?” I asked sweetly.

“Did I tell you that you could?” My mom answered sternly.

“No, Ma’am,” I said.

“Then, I am not sure why you thought you should ask. Stand there until I finish my demonstration. Your friends have seen your butthole before. We can all see your cunt juicing up if that is what you are worried about,” my mom said scornfully. A fresh wave of humiliation washed over me as I turned beet red. I could hear Mandy and Julie’s stifled giggles as they stood next to me displaying their tails to the Donaldsons just as I did.

“If you are going to play this game with Jenny and my sons then I’d rather you do it with something safe and always lubricate and clean them. The girls can do that for you. You don’t have to take them. I have plenty for them to do today but if you want, then getting out and playing would be good for them,” Mom said.

“Absolutely!” the Donaldsons agreed.

“Fine, let me show you the bit gag. I’ve made enough for everyone I think. This will make it, so no one chokes when you try to lead them around,” Mom said. She put a leather bit no bigger than a pencil in my mouth with two leather straps on the sides she called reins and told me to bite down. She turned my head with the reins. “You can steer her with this, and if you want to stop just pull back,” my mom pulled my head back and demonstrated how my neck wouldn’t get broken in the process.

“What if we want to make her go forward?” George asked.

“I don’t have enough riding crops for everyone, but if you give me a little time, I’ll whip you up some crops. They can also double as magic wands if you decide to play wizards,” mom handed him a riding crop after slapping my bottom with it hard.

“I can hit her that hard?” George asked.

“It depends on how fast you want her to go,” She told me to march in place and lift my knees. My mom smacked my ass cheeks while I held them apart lightly and told me to move a little faster. Then she walloped me again and told me to pick up the pace. She hit me REALLY hard across the ass and told me to move as fast as I can. I was out of breath in three minutes as they watched me high step rapidly. She handed the crop to George and let him try it on Julie after she told me to stop.

“I can probably make feed bags for you,” Mom explained they could hold potato chips, carrots, apple slices. “I love to craft. I have not done leatherworking in a lot of years, so this is fun,” she explained. She did love to do Macrame and pottery as well. My mom let Lori make Mandy trot and high step in place next to Julie.

“What is your pony name?” Crystal asked me when my mom gave her the crop to try it out on my butt.

I wanted to ask if “Fuck You” was taken, but I thought better of it. What did it matter what name I had for this stupid game? She had the crop though so I would have to behave.

My mom said that it was good she asked because she wanted them to help name us. “I was thinking about what George said last night. He is right,” my mom said.

Lori stopped smacking Mandy’s butt and giggling long enough to feign shock that her brother George was ever right about anything.

“If I call my daughter Fart Face in public people will not understand she is in training and thinks I am the bad one and not her. I wanted to give her a taste of her own medicine by giving her a nickname that would make her feel like she makes feel others,” mom admitted.

“You mean like Jelly-Belly Shelly or Loud Mouth, Lori?” Lori admitted. Don’t get me started on that fat bitch Shelly. She was one of Lori’s friends at school that I absolutely loathed. I was doing her a favor by pointing out she could lose some weight. It was a positive peer pressure from my perspective.

“She calls girls that at school?” Mom seemed shocked.

“Those are the nice versions,” Lori admitted. She was right, of course. I had given lesser girls some derisive nicknames. However, what exactly was a fart face, anyway? Did it mean my face wasn’t pretty? or that it looked like I smelled a fart?

“At first, I was just going to put some stripper names in a hat. You know like Cherry, Porsche, and Brittany and make them draw this morning but I wanted the names to be meaningful. I wanted them to have power over the girls, and to do that they can’t just be random. I also wanted the girls to be a team and learn to work together,” My mom explained the names should share a common theme.

“Like what?” George asked.

“I don’t know,” Mom listed off the first names that sprung to mind. “Hedy, Marilyn, and Lana. If I wanted them to embody the slutty qualities of screen idols Hedy Lamarr, Marilyn Monroe, and Lana Turner then maybe I’d call them that,” she explained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.