Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

The phone rings in the middle of the night
My father yells, “What you gonna do with your life?”
Oh daddy dear, you know you’re still number one
But girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls just want to have
That’s all they really want
Some fun
When the working day is done

I awoke to the happy sound of Cyndi Lauper’s Girl’s Wanna Have Fun blasting on MTV and the smell of delicious eggs and bacon sizzling on the stove.

It had all been a disgusting dream!

I tried to stretch and realized that I was still bound by my wrists to my ankles, and they were raised over my head, exposing my bald pussy and asshole to the kitchen.

Jenny was awake and flitting around the kitchen like a ballerina in a pair of my old panties as she cooked breakfast and cleaned the kitchen. I instantly thought to myself, “How dare she dance around to a song about GIRLS wanting to have fun when technically she was a boy!”

I wanted to tell her that Mom would be pissed she was cooking, but my mouth was still full with the lemon gag. I could only manage to spit all over myself while I spoke with the bitter lemon taste in my mouth. I probably looked like Lucille Ball after one of her schemes had gone awry at the end of the episode with my mouth all puckered out.

My mom was awake and sitting at the coffee table anyway. She was drinking coffee and wearing her white robe. The robe is made of mesh and see through, but all of her naughty bits are covered by it. You can still see her tan flesh through the netting though.

“Good morning, sluts. I see that you are waking up,” she smiled at us and took a sip of her coffee. “Smells good, doesn’t it?” she asked.

“Yes, Ma’am,” Julie was the first to answer, and Mandy echoed her sentiments.

“Too bad it isn’t for you,” she said without sympathy and reminded us that while under Slut Summer School we would be eating mostly table scraps and that would only be if we were well behaved and completed our chores. “You will learn to take no pleasure in the act of eating. Even the mundane tasks you took for granted will be made humiliating. Are any of you going to give me a hard time this morning or can I untie you and let you stretch out before you start your morning chores?”

I nodded yes, and the other girls told her yes, Ma’am. She untied us one at a time and ungagged me last.

“Fart Face,” my mom lifted my head to look at me. “I want you to thank me for gagging you,” she said.

How on earth could she expect me to thank her for this?

“Thank you, Ma’am,” I said with a shrug. I could see she was expecting more than that. “If you hadn’t gagged me, I would have kept talking all night, and none of us would be ready for this morning,” I admitted. It was true, after my mom’s warning, both Mandy and Julie stopped talking entirely

“You are welcome,” Mom let my chin go. She told us we would learn to properly thank her for training us and express gratitude if it killed her. “One of the few times you are able to speak without being spoken to is in situations like this where I am releasing you from bondage. I want you to all begin to thank me for teaching you to be proper, obedient sluts and tell me why you are grateful. However, I can’t force you to do it. I need it to sound natural and not forced,” Mom said.

“I have a question Ma’am,” Julie raised her hand.

“No raising hands,” Mom insisted that wasn’t how to ask questions.

“It is just that I thought it was summer school, Ma’am” Julie explained that in school you raise your hand to ask a question.

“More often than not your hands will be bound to prevent the temptation to mischief. If you MUST ask a question unless it is a real emergency, I want you to shake your tits or wiggle your ass to get my attention,” Mom explained.

“Like this, Ma’am?” Julie’s wavy hair jiggled as she shook her tits back and forth.

“You shake your tits like they are two pork chops in a bag of shake and bake. You’ll need practice, but fine what is your question?” Mom permitted.

“It was less of a question and more of a comment. I wanted to thank you for allowing me to do this. It is the scariest and freakiest thing I’ve ever done. I’ve played truth or dare and had to wear a frozen bra and panties in the backyard. I’ve streaked down my street before on a dare. I’ve never been tied up all night. It was kind of hot to have rope against my skin, so thank you Ma’am,” Julie sounded grateful. The little kiss ass was trying to make brownie points.

“You are thanking me for an experience that turned you on. That is because you are still focused on you. I need you to understand that even if you get off on some of the sensations this isn’t about doing what gets you sluts horny or excited. This is about learning to be obedient,” Mom said.

Mandy shook her tits back and forth. They swayed and bounced like she was coming out of the water in slow motion.

“Much better,” Mom acknowledged that Mandy had properly asked permission to ask her question and gave her permission to do so. Mandy asked what would be an example of a proper grateful response. Mom told her that was a good question and said right now she wanted it to sound natural and not forced but that she should provide an example. “Thank you for tying me up naked last night, Ma’am. It prevented me from getting into mischief and gave me time to think about what I am learning without distractions. I am sorry for being such a burdensome little twat and taking up all your time with my re-education when you could be at the beach this Summer. I apologize that now when people come over the first thing they are going to comment on is the three bald pussies in your living room because of the damage we have done to the house and our miscreant-like behavior. I look forward to obeying you this morning and learning what you have to teach me so that I can eventually stop being such a pathetic cunt, Ma’am”

“Wow,” Julie said as she blinked in shock.

“Obviously, put that in your own words. It shouldn’t be a long ramble or copy anyone else’s idea. You should thank me and show gratitude while expressing a willingness to learn. This prevents me from feeling guilty about having to discipline you little sluts, not that I would feel guilty anyway. You all three deserve everything I am teaching and much more,” Mom said. Then without further explanation she instructed us to get our bowls from the cupboard. She had an extra glass bowl that we could use.

This would be the first time Julie saw how we were expected to shit and piss in the kitchen area.

Mom made us squat over the bowls with our knees touching in a circle. We were six inches over the bowl, holding our ass cheeks apart.

Jenny stopped cooking long enough to watch. I tried not to glare at her for doing it. Mom told us we would have five full minutes to piss and shit, and we had better make the most of our time.

“Wow, really? Out here? Even if Buddy and Lewis are in the room, Ma’am?” Julie didn’t seem disgusted. She seemed amused.

My mom told her that no matter who was over that we would be expected to shit and piss in the open. There would be no privacy. Mom reminded Julie she had agreed to these terms, and there was no backing out now.

Julie didn’t argue and told us that for three weeks someone at her trailer had taken the door off the bathroom hinges and hidden it outside as a prank and everyone had to shower and use the bathroom naked.

“Eventually my mom got tired of the boys coming in when she was trying to have a little peace, and she insisted they get it back,” she explained.

“Then this should be easy for you. I’ll have to find a way to make it more humiliating,” my mom made us stand up and turn around. We had to squat in the same deeply humiliating stance except touching ass cheeks to ass cheeks facing away from one another.

“There are some men who enjoy watching a woman piss and shit,” my mom told us just before giving us permission to empty our bladders. A steady stream of urine shot out of my pussy, and the backsplash hit my legs, but I maintained the position with the other girls.

“Trust me, I know! my brothers laugh about anything that has to do with poops or farts, but they peep when we are in the bathroom all the time, Ma’am” Julie admitted.

“If you do not graduate this training, then you will invite them to have a good long look and take no action to prevent them from peeping,” my mom said.

“Who said that I did, Ma’am?” Julie shrugged like it was no big deal. “They are going to figure out how to look through the window, under the holes in the floor. One of my cousin’s Rupert even hides under the sink and waits until we are in the shower to pop out and steal our clothes!” she chuckled.

“It wouldn’t surprise me if Gerald wanted to see me do this. If anything, just to watch me get taken down from stuck up princess to a naked slut who barely has a pot to piss in, Ma’am” Mandy said as she farted. I could feel the hot wind from her ass on my ass; we were so close.

“That is exactly right. The man may not get sexual pleasure from it, but he may just enjoy watching you be humiliated,” My mom explained.

“Why would I guy want to embarrass us? Shouldn’t he try to impress us and shelter us and all that White Knight stuff, Ma’am?” I asked. I didn’t want to shit, but I really had to go. I didn’t want to be the first one anyway. I was hoping the other girls would let it rip so I could join in and not blast my toots through the house.

“Some men do want to protect even slunts like you, but the best way to keep your egos in check and keep you from being put on a pedestal is to keep you in this state,” my mom explained.

I asked what was so wrong about being put on a, and my mom sighed and began to explain, but she didn’t get to finish.

Julie let a turd rip, and I heard it splash in the bowl. She giggled that this was so crazy. “I heard it make this crackling sound and just drop,” she chuckled.

“You heard what?” my mom asked.

“I heard the you know? the poop, Ma’am,” Julie stopped laughing.

“You must speak explicitly about your bodies. You heard the shit exploding from your ass. Go on and say that,” my mom told her.

Julie giggled and repeated what she had been told. My mom made us all say it, and as we did, she reminded us that there were less than four minutes remaining and we’d be inspected after we cleaned up.

“If there is any shit in your asses when your time is up, then you won’t be giggling,” My mom said. She explained that she wanted us to get in the habit of saying shit and piss from now on. “It is vulgar. it is obscene. You are vulgar. You are obscene. You are sluts. You do not get to talk about going to the bathroom or say you are going potty. You don’t go to the powder room. You shit like dumb whores. Do you understand?” she said.

Mandy started to crap, and I mean crap a lot. She apologized and said the enema must have knocked something loose last night.

“Yes, the enemas will keep you very regular. You probably have a lot of food stuck in your intestines,” my mom explained.

“Jesus, are you Charlie or the Chocolate Factory?” I joked as the stench rose. It was the perfect cover for me to push out my own banana shaped turd. It was deeply humiliating, and Jenny was watching and smiling the entire time.

“I want you cunts to sing a little song,” my mom told us to grab our nipples and sing “Milk, Milk” and pluck them. Then we were to touch our cunts and sing “Lemonade.” After that, we were to grab our ass cheeks, pull them apart, and sing, “Around the corner fudge is made!”

It was awkward at first, but after three choruses, we were in synch, and all of us were unable to contain our laughter. Jenny and my mom sang along as it was quite funny to see the three of us facing outward in a circle singing the old naughty nursery rhyme.

Buddy and Lewis walked into the room wearing their nightshirts and joined our singing. “Milk, Milk, Lemonade, around the corner fudge is made,” they laughed.

“Oh my, this is way too much fun, I should have put you in summer school last year,” My mom laughed at us as she told us the time was up. She ripped off three sheets of toilet paper and handed them to us. Mom reminded me that last year, I had been in trouble for sneaking out and drinking as well, and she had done nothing.

Julie moved to wipe her own pussy, and Mom stopped her. She told her that we were a team. “Wipe the girl on your right,” she pointed to me.

Julie had to wipe my pussy and ass. I had to wipe Mandy and Mandy had to clean her. Mandy folded her toilet paper into a little triangle and did both the front and back with it.

Mom made us carry the dirty bowls of our own shit with the toilet paper to the toilet and dump then one by one and return to the living room to let her examine them after we scrubbed them clean. Mom reminded us that we’d be eating out of the bowls.

“Good job, you take a special interest in cleaning when you have to eat off these items. Too bad, you didn’t do the same when you washed dishes,” mom observed. In the past, I would just half-ass washing dishes and blame Buddy and Lewis. Now that we had Jenny, she had been washing them spotless.

Jenny served breakfast to my brothers. My mom lamented she would like to eat breakfast, but she had to put her finger’s inside ‘nasty girls’ instead.

Mom put us in the inspection position side by side. She examined our ears and nose. She let Jenny come have a look and looked us over. She pulled Julie’s pube mound and told her she would be shaving all of this off.

“Cool, Thank you, Ma’am. It looks so naughty!” Julie said. It did look naughty and wrong. It made us look like overgrown little girls. Some girls I knew trimmed their pubes, and they looked like total sluts, but the only girls who would shave their pussies bald would be total whores. Even the actress that played Emannuelle in those dirty Cinemax movies had a little tuft of pubic hair to indicate she was a mature woman.

Mom pulled our nipples and compared how long and fat they were. Mine was the longest, and Julie’s nubs were the fattest.

Mom said we’d all add an inch by the end of the summer.

“Will we be graded on that, Ma’am?” Mandy asked eagerly like a little kiss-ass.

“Yes, you will,” Mom smiled and pinched Mandy’s tits.

Mom pulled our clits and compared those as well. She had Mandy had the prettiest pussy of the three of us. Julie had the fattest pussy, and mine was just a “Mess.”

I wasn’t sure what that meant, but my mom said she could work with it and tighten it up. Those words genuinely scared me. How do you ‘tighten up a pussy.’

Mom checked our assholes and pussies and made us lick her fingers. She explained this to Jenny as if Jenny would be inspecting us by herself sometimes. That only added to my humiliation to have my younger cousin looking up in my business anytime they wanted. Jenny dutifully listened and asked questions.

My mom let her flick my clit and pull it out. She noticed how wet it was. She flicked it again, and it bounced back and forth. Mom asked Jenny if that satisfied her curiosity.

“No, because all three girls have different shapes and sizes to their clits and labias. It is like asking if seeing a rose satisfies my curiosity about all flowers, Ma’am,” Jenny said with the enthusiastic cheer of a kiss-ass teacher’s pet who loved botany as much as most boys love pussies.

“flick them all you like, pull them out, the girls won’t slap you. As long as you don’t pinch or put your fingers inside of them, I don’t care if you want to play. Only put your fingers inside for an inspection,” my mom said.

“Oh my god,” Julie was shocked when Jenny grabbed her by the pussy and began to tug and poke at her clit and pull it open. “Are you trying to make my pussy talk like a puppet by opening and closing it, Miss Jenny?” she asked.

“Yes, I imagined it was a Muppet,” Jenny admitted.

“Which Muppet?” Jenny asked with a quirky grin.

“Miss Piggy,” Jenny smiled.

“Miss Piggy!” Mandy laughed because of the three of us Julie did have fat pussy lips.

“Well, we can play with pussies all day if we had the time, but we don’t,” my mom redirected us to stand close together and administered our morning beating in the punishment position. Tit to tit, Face to face, we stood in a circle and counted out the spankings. My mom asked a few questions, but she didn’t make a big production of it as she had the night before.

My ass was still stinging when she finished and made us stand like that until she finished strapping Jenny.

“Can I stand with the girls next time, Ma’am?” Jenny asked while stoically accepting 20 swats from my mom’s leather strap.

“No, Jenny. You are not yet ready for slut summer camp, but I do have a treat for you,” she said.

Wasn’t it treat enough to be able to reach over and play with my pussy lips anytime she wanted and see me naked and humiliated?

Mom made us crawl single file, nose to ass into the bathroom with Jenny.

“From now on, your milking will be a team effort. I had a lot of thoughts last night about Jenny eating her own cum at your direction and the oral sex she gave someone at the party. Jenny finds it embarrassing to be milked in front of others. I did not feel the need to supervise Jenny, but you have made it necessary. She likes to eat her own cum,” my mom explained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.