Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

“I am so sorry, Miss Jenny,” I said. Jenny ran back into the bedroom.

“She is a little faggot. I don’t see why it is such a big deal to make her aware of it. I said it to Jenny’s face many times when I was still in charge.

My friends seemed to be turning on me. At the time, I thought they were overreacting.

My mom finished tying her up in my bed and probably giving her a big pep-talk about the big-bad Blair who said mean things that were also true and why Jenny was a special little angel or whatever. I hated that Jenny was getting all the positive attention. Jenny was a teacher’s pet, and I was very envious. I think that is why I liked hurting her.

“Damn, I offered to let her slap my face for what I did,” Julie said.

“I would have taken a shit out on the lawn if she wanted,” Mandy chuckled in agreement.

“What do you want me to do? suck his little dick for him?” I asked them.

“No, I expect nothing less from my daughter, then a total lack of concern for anyone else’s feelings,” My mom answered the question when she walked back into the living room. We were still huddled together naked with our asses throbbing from the paddle. The Donaldson’s had cleared out already.

“Even naked and in discipline, you shamelessly taunt people who have never done a single thing to you. I was wrong earlier when I said you reminded me of me. You ARE me if my father hadn’t disciplined me,” my mom said with disgust.

“I suppose I fail your little game now and we all have to do this after the summer is over because we had to graduate together or not at all?” I asked.

My mom grabbed me by the hair and yanked me out of the circle.

“This is not a game. The game player is you. This is a school. It is 24 hours a day and seven days a week until I say it isn’t. You have not failed. You’ve proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that I have to alter your course or I will be responsible for raising a total monster,” my mom held me in place. She was strong. I didn’t struggle, though. I felt I could have probably pulled freed if I had wanted too.

“So you are going to teach me to take it in the ass to make people happy and then I’ll be cured?” I asked.

“You will address me as Ma’am or Mom. I prefer Ma’am right now. I am going to teach you that, but it is one of many lessons. You remind me of a student who thinks all school includes is learning addition because it was the first lesson they ever understood. In order to be a well-rounded and well-educated person, you need to learn social sciences and philosophy, economics, Science, culinary skills, drivers ed, English, math, art, physical education. The list goes on and on, and while you pass each grade and the classes get a little bit harder, you realize that what you learned in third-grade math was just to prepare you for fourth-grade math. It lays a foundation. You start to learn that the things you learn in math will help you in Science or Music. You start to learn the things you learn are all interconnected and that what you are learning is how to operate in society. You are taking tests, completing homework, and taking notes, but those skills are just to help you learn to think and ask the right questions. Blair, what I am going to teach you is a foundation that you build upon. In two months, you can’t learn everything my father taught me in twenty years. You can’t even unlearn every bad habit you have picked up in your short time on this planet. This isn’t about butt fucking. If it were, then I would have given you to Rooster and Flick and let them nut in your ass and hoped it cured you. Don’t be absurd. The activity of giving someone else pleasure includes sexuality, but that is more like a side effect than the reason for any of this,” she said.

“Don’t you mean Fart Face?” I said about how she called me Blair.

My mom released my hair. “George was right. The name is too harsh for you. I like it because I’ve noticed that hearing it makes your asshole pucker sometimes just like when you are lying. It will make me sound like a bad mom. I’ll still call you the name of course but tomorrow when the Donaldson’s come over will pick out a new name for the Summer. You’ll leave Blair in the hat. The shitty and cruel things you have done and said. I need all three of you to say goodbye to Mandy, Blair, and Julie, the cunts for a while. You don’t really want to be them, and no one really wants to know them. Let’s start fresh tomorrow,” she said. Julie and Mandy nodded in understanding, and so did I.

I still liked being Blair, but I’d play along for now.

“You girls have had a big day with a lot of change. You’ve all done well. Even Blair, I think you have come a long way considering how rotten to the core you are,” she said.

“They are just as bad as me,” I started to explain. My mom cut me off and told me not to talk right now.

“If anyone of you had a Golden Ticket to visit Willy Wonka’s Chocolate factory you would be one of the first bitches to drop down the bad egg chute into the incinerator!” my mom chuckled wryly.

“Oompa Loompa doompadee dee!” Julie started to sing playfully in agreement.

“If you are wise you will listen to me,” Mandy sang along.

“Who do you blame when your kid is a cunt,” Julie continued the song.

“Doompa Loompa, Dumpadee Dunt!” Mandy and Julie chuckled the lyrics together.

“I am glad you two are so amused by all of this,” My mom smirked.

“It isn’t that. It is just that no one has ever called me out like this before, Ma’am” Mandy said it has made her feel ashamed of herself. She said people just let her get away with it and assumed this was just how she was.

That was what happened to me too! Can I help it if I am pretty and intimidate people? If they let me get away with things, then why wouldn’t I?

Julie told Mandy that was bullshit, and she had been called out for being a trifling bitch many times.

“Yes, but no one actually made me aware of it like this and then made me do something to change it,” Mandy said.

My mom smiled at them. I wished she would smile at me. I wanted to say something like that too.

“I am going to be better tomorrow, Mom. I am sorry I am such a cunt,” I said.

“No, you are not sorry. You will be, though,” she promised.

She told us she needed to give us an enema and get our teeth brushed.

She didn’t tell us we would be doing it at the same time.

My mom taught us a new position. She called it the “Eating” position. It was down on the ground with our tits touching the floor and our ass up with our palms face down in front of us. Ass should either be facing the table or whoever ordered us into the position. Legs should be wide enough, both pussy and asshole are visible, and if not, we will be punished and spread. We can politely ask without being spoken to first if anyone behind us can see our asshole and pussy fully. She said this position was used for a variety of things besides eating, and in this case, it would be for receiving an enema.

We have tile floors in the living room. If we didn’t have tile, my brothers would have destroyed the carpet long ago. Kneeling on tile is painful, and it hurts your knees. It didn’t take me long to figure out how difficult this position was. It was the one I put Jenny in to eat except without tits I didn’t make her try to touch nipples to the ground.

My mom made us crawl from that position into the bathroom together single file. That meant I had to crawl behind Mandy’s pussy, and Julie had to crawl behind mine. Mom wanted us as close to nose to ass as possible while we crawled so that I was almost between her butt cheeks.

She let me raise up to butt level and pushed my head closer. “If she queefs or farts, I want you to be able to taste it,” mom said there was no such thing as too close. “You girls are going to be doing a lot of stuff together this summer so you may as well get used to each other’s bodies,” she told us.

My mom made us wait side by side in the bathroom in the eat position in front of the toilet like we were worshipping it. She took her sweet time and told us not to talk when she went into her bedroom to get some supplies.

“What exactly is an enema?” I asked the other girls. They wouldn’t talk.

“Oh, so now I am the only rule breaker?” I whispered angrily.

“My Aunt used to give herself an enema. They take a plastic bottle and stick it up your ass,” Julie explained.

“Why would your Aunt tell you she did that?” I thought it was something perverted.

“The water goes in your butt and then washes the shit back out,” Julie explained. That sounded even worse than doing it for pleasure. I was nervous imagining all the possible variations of this contraption and what it would feel like when I finally got one. The anticipation was killing me and making me wet at the same time. I hated it because my mom would notice the cum dripping out of my pussy right away and think it was because I liked being exposed with my pussy and asshole spread so anyone could come up behind me and literally do anything to me they wanted.

When mom came out, she ran water into three hot water bags. It didn’t look so bad. She stuck the nozzles in our mouths. At first, I thought she meant us to drink the water. We were just supposed to clean them. I wondered who had used them previously and scrunched my nose in disgust.

She pulled the nozzles out of our mouths and inspected them then stuck one in each of our buttholes. It didn’t hurt, but it didn’t feel pleasant either.

I was about to ask if this was it when I felt the cold water hit my anus and begin to enter my body. Mom said that she would only do “Half” a bag tonight and we’d work up to more later.

“You have ten minutes like this. When it is done, you’ll take turns dumping into the toilet. You may not sit on the toilet. You must squat over it,” mom explained.

I was about to say that she was being a hypocrite because before we had to use bowls, but I chose to bite my tongue. The water was filling me up, and I could feel my belly expanding like I was a balloon. I looked pregnant. I didn’t want stretch marks at my age! The sensation was unpleasant, to say the least.

My mom bent down and superglued a single toothbrush to the toilet bowl with some toothpaste. She told Julie to start first. Julie didn’t know what was expected. My mom got down on her hands and knees still in her clothes and positioned Julie on all fours so that she could grip the toothbrush in her mouth without her hands.

Julie held the toothbrush in her mouth and then wiggled her ass and tits back and forth instead of moving the brush with her hands. I can’t describe how hilarious it looked with the tits jiggling and ass moving back and forth while the toothbrush didn’t move as Julie tried to brush her teeth with it. Julie giggled a couple times herself at how ludicrous this must have appeared. She had to move her head back and forth to brush with the rest of her body.

Mom gave Julie permission to stand up after two minutes. Julie was allowed to spit in the sink. Mom said we would each be taking turns from now on. I was just happy she didn’t expect us to swallow the nasty backwash from our tooth brush.

My mom had found a way to make even the simple act of brushing our teeth a humiliating exercise. I didn’t like sharing toothbrushes.

“Is this Blair’s toothbrush?” Julie said as she gritted her teeth and looked at it.

“Yes,” my mom said.

“Blair, I was wiping my ass with your toothbrush every time I came over,” she said and then she put her mouth on it and began to vigorously shimmy back and forth to brush her teeth. Dragging her nipples against the tile and shaking her ass. I am sure it would have looked hilarious or even sexy to someone who was watching to see the three of us taking turns brushing our teeth this way.

I wasn’t sure when my mom turned off the water, but I felt like I was going to shit about half-way through this exercise. Water started dripping from my butthole.

“I’ve had coffee enemas. Those will wake you up,” Mom said. “If you ever do go to a real gang bang and not some silly kid party, you should do three of these in a row or until the water is clear completely,” my mom advised. It grossed me out to think she was giving me gang bang advice.

Once we finished brushing our teeth, we were all grunting and groaning. My mom pushed the plugs in and stood over us. “Julie, you go first,” she said.

“Yes Ma’am,” Julie pulled the plug out of her ass and quickly hopped over the toilet. She squatted on the rim of the bowl and held her ass over it.

I was glad I didn’t watch. It sounded like she had the squirts, and the amount of water that came out of her ass would have definitely overfilled our bowls. My mom flushed twice, and Julie thanked her afterward and sounded relieved.

“Mandy, your next,” Mom said. That bitch knew I was struggling. This was retaliation. Mom said that from now on the girl with the lowest GPA will go last, and that was me.

“I’ve done everything you told me, I thought I was starting fresh,” I pleaded as Mandy unloaded a massive wave of brown in the toilet that I can never unsee. She sighed in relief, and my mom flushed twice.

“You have, but you are still doing the least acceptable amount. Don’t worry. A lot can happen in two months,” Mom said as she told me to squat over the toilet. The rim was cold, and I thought I’d slip off once I was up there as the water shot out of my ass in the most humiliating and un-ladylike of ways. This was definitely the most embarrassing thing that had happened to me on the most humiliating day of my life.

I had to precariously balance myself. I’d only ever squatted once before when I was in a portapotty that was disgusting. This was a lot different because our toilet was a lot thinner and I wasn’t completely naked. It didn’t matter though. I was so happy to let it all out. I laughed with pleasure! My mom flushed three times total for me, and I stunk up the bathroom, but afterward, I felt fantastic and like I had lost five pounds of bloat in my intestines.

That was quite a blow-out. I think none of us expected the after effect to feel like our guts were sucked out of us. It was deeply humiliating, but at the same time, I felt 10 pounds lighter and less bloated. I could see from Mandy’s bright blue eyes that she thought this was a crazy experience, but she too was wrestling with the fact it felt good now that it was over. Julie couldn’t stop snickering at how over the top the entire thing was.

“At my house, our toilet backs up, and squirts shit back on our asses! At your house, our asses back up and we squirt shit all over the toilet,” she said.

Mom didn’t laugh. She regarded us like we were disgusting, stinky vermin who had to be watched at all times like gypsy con-girls trying to snatch anything that wasn’t nailed down and get away with whatever we could.

Mom made us crawl back into the kitchen, which was also tile. It is the first room you see when you enter our Duplex off to the right. Mom said we’d be crawling a lot and it would hurt our knees, but we’d get used to it.

“Just wait until I make you kneel on frozen peas,” she smirked. She had some straps that she brought from her room. She told us to lay on our backs and spread our legs while lifting them over our heads. She banded our wrists to our ankles so that our legs were lifted over our heads and our we could see our tits, pussy, and ass from this angle if we raised our heads as we lay flat on our backs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.