Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

“You guys are NOT calling her MOM,” I whispered to the other girls angrily.

“Why? Your mom said we could,” Mandy smiled at me because she knew this was really pissing me off.

“You are just doing it because you want to butter her up like a little brown noser. That’s why you made us lez out in front of Mr. Greenbaum!” I told her.

“Was that what we were doing? I thought we were making a lonely old man happy and getting a drink,” Mandy looked at Julie, and they both grinned at my discomfort with this situation.

“Look, we are all in this together. I can make your life miserable, or I can be your best friend. You don’t want to piss me off, Mandy!” I threatened her.

“From where I stand, you don’t seem all that powerful,” Mandy regarded how I still had the clothespins attached to my body, and they were jiggling as we shivered in the night air. Mosquitoes were drawn to us and biting our legs. We slapped them, but it didn’t do any good because two more would appear when we killed one.

“Look, I would just rather you not call her Mom, okay?” I took a different tactic. I would play the role of the considerate and reasonable person. She was right, I really had no juice to make her life miserable at this point.

“Why? She is more of a mom to me in one day than my mom has been all of my life,” Julie said.

“I love my Mom,” Mandy admitted. “She can get on my nerves, she is wishy-washy, and she cheats on my dad. I think he cheats on her too. I have pissed her off nine-ways to Sunday and been a brat all of my life. I wouldn’t pretend she was not my Mom, but I am okay pretending yours IS my mom too, okay?”

“Yeah, aren’t we supposed to play along if she calls us her daughters? So we have to call her mom then anyway,” Julie made a good point.

“Okay, but I am really her daughter,” I said what was obvious. I knew I sounded like the spoiled little rich girl Nelly Olsen on Little House on the Prairie who wanted to establish she was top-bitch of all the bitches in the hen house, but this was MY mom and MY house.

A car drove past, and we stopped talking and looked over our shoulder. It was a Cop. He had his flashlight out and was looking around. We crouched slightly.

“Just act normal, and there is less chance he is going to worry about you,” my mom said as she opened the door and thrust a single towel out for us to dry off with together. It was one of her big beach towels so we could all use it at one time.

“You look like drowned rats,” Lori chuckled from the couch as we walked in naked and dripping wet from the hose. I muttered under my breath how she would pay but not loudly enough my mother would hear. The house was clean. There was still graffiti and holes in the sofa, but it looked like they cleaned up while we were gone. George and Crystal were on the couch.

Buddy and Lewis were completely naked and running around in front of the Television. Jenny was washing up in the kitchen in a pair of my old panties.

“I see Julie Simmons joined the chain gang! Nice bush,” George commented on Julie. George never hit on me because he knew he had zero chance, but Julie was not as pretty as me, and he obviously thought he did. She always shot him down in the past.

“Thank you, Sir,” Julie replied politely.

“It’s going away tomorrow,” My mom informed Julie and rubbed her hand down the short-and-curly black hairs on her pubic area. She also reminded her to curtsy when she was introduced or leaving a room and made Mandy, and I show her how to do it. My mom said Mandy’s was more precise, and mine was a little sloppy, and I needed practice. She made Julie, and I practice curtsying while she finished looking around. I think my mom was paranoid and looking for signs anyone was smoking pot, drinking, or having a good time while we were gone.

My mom told Buddy and Lewis to get their night shirts on and moved to wipe their faces off from whatever they had been eating recently.

“I’ll handle it, Ma’am,” Lori had a washcloth in hand and cleaned them up. The boys smiled at Lori and curtsied in a clumsy imitation of how we did it.

“Sorry, they asked if they could run around naked and take orders like Jenny, Ma’am,” Lori explained.

“That is fine, they run around naked all the time. What kind of orders?” my mom asked.

“They high stepped around the house. They cleaned up their room,” Lori said.

“Wow,” Mom seemed impressed. Buddy and Lewis’s room was in a constant state of chaos with toys strewn everywhere. They had a tendency to take things apart and try to put them back together again but with parts from other toys as well. “Did you have to spank them?” she asked.

“Only once,” Lori said, and it was only because they asked for it.

“What were they doing to ask for it?” my mom seemed only mildly concerned.

“No, I don’t mean they kept doing something wrong until they had to be spanked. I mean the boys asked me if they could have a spanking,” Lori chuckled. They were watching Knight Rider on TV. That was super lame. I would have had MTV on.

“Why did you two want a spanking?” she asked Buddy.

“So we’d be nice!” Buddy said.

“Do it again, do it again!” Lewis cheered and danced around like he was disco dancing. He made his tiny penis rotate round and round like a helicopter blade.

My mom popped them on the butt playfully once and sent them to put on their nightshirts.

My mom thanked the Donaldsons for everything and said they could go home. They asked to stay a little longer if they could. I was confident it was because they wanted to see what happened to me (and my friends).

“As you can see, Julie is under the same rules as Fart Face and Mandy,” my mom explained. The Donaldson’s laughed hysterically when they heard me called Fart Face. I think my lemony reaction only made it worse because I was still wet like someone just dumped ice on me and the frowning angry face while I had clothespins on my nips and clit probably made me look like a laughing stock. They had all just earned a spot on my imaginary shit list of people I would be getting even with.

“Girls, when I tell you inspection from now on I want you to assemble in the living room side by side. I want you to stand with your legs apart and your asses facing the couch. I want you to put your hands behind your head. Push your tits out and hold your mouths open, do that now,” My mom said.

She arched our backs, pushed our legs wider, and bent our knees to adjust us in front of George, Lori, and Crystal.

“Hey, you are blocking Knight Rider!” George was joking.

“George!” Lori insisted he stop joking around as my mom prepared us for inspection.

“What? I want to see if Michael is able to save the girl!” George teased her and said, “Never mind, this is better anyway! Wall to wall Ass-TV, buttcracks for days!” he joked.

His sisters laughed too.

Once we were in position, my mom showed them how to inspect us and called Jenny over so she could watch too. She started by looking up our nose.

“For boogers?” Crystal asked.

“Yes, or anything out of the ordinary,” my mom looked in our ears. She told them to also be on the lookout for lice or ticks. “It is Summer in Florida, and there are ticks all over the place. They can’t be pulled off. They have to be burned off with a match,” she said.

Lori said she knew how to do that. I was hardly going to trust Lori to burn my skin with a match! Although I could tell my mother would let her do it if she found one. It did beat the alternative of having a creepy-crawling tick burrowing into my skin.

Mom removed my clothespins and tossed them aside. My nipples were swollen, and so was my clit. My nipples felt elongated and puffy. My pussy felt puffy too like I was hanging out all over. Only my asshole felt tight and puckered. It didn’t help that I was dripping my pussy-honey down my thigh from the intensely painful yet frustratingly erotic stimulation.

Mom lifted our tits, she put her fingers in our pussies and made us clean them. That shocked even the Donaldsons and when she put her fingers in our butts, they were stunned. George was elated and asked if he could inspect us.

“The point of the inspection is not to get your jollies at their expense. That would be more of a side benefit for you. The point is to make sure they haven’t tried to sneak anything in and out of the house,” she explained.

“Sneak it out where?” Lori asked dumbfounded since we had no clothes on.

“Cunts like these are clever. They may be stealing a key to give to a boyfriend to get in later. They may be stealing a few bucks to buy a cigarette or a lighter. They may be hiding candy,” she explained.

“Where? up their booty holes?” George laughed and added, “If it’s a Hershey’s kiss, I don’t want it back!”

“Yes, up their asses, in their cunts, under their tits, in their mouths, or in their hair. Give it a yank to check,” my mom said. She said it was also to check their general well-being.

“They will collect a lot of bruises and welts over the next few days as they get used to beatings. You want to notice any swelling, cuts, tears, or infections. You need to make me aware of anything you see like that,” she said.

“Wait, so we DO get to inspect them?” George was excited. I was angry, and I could see Mandy and Julie weren’t happy about him pawing us.

“Yes, when you babysit. I’d prefer Lori or Jenny do it, but I don’t have a problem with you checking them as well as long as it is done. I’ll show you how to do an effective short inspection,” she said.

She let Jenny inspect me, Lori inspect Mandy and George inspect Julie. She told Crystal that she could inspect one of the girls too, but she wasn’t interested.

Jenny was shorter than me, but she could reach my hair. Mom told her what to do and walked everyone through the same steps. She pulled my hair and pulled my head down. She stuck his finger in my mouth and looked up my nose. Jenny pulled my nipples and jiggled my tits. She did it very gently at first but mom told her I wouldn’t break and to give them a real squeeze. “Imagine they are oranges and you are making orange juice,” Mom said.

At mom’s direction, Jenny pinched my clit and pulled it out. I was soaking wet. Jenny commented on how wet I was. She was so lucky to be able to touch me. There were boys much older than her who done a lot more than her to be able to THINK I’d eventually let them play with my tits and pussy. Now, my mom was making me let him get his jollies in the name of this humiliating “inspection”. An inspection that served little purpose in my mind other than to cop a feel and goose me.

“Yes, it is okay if they are aroused. A girl’s nipples get hard, she gets goosebumps and flushed around the face, and her pussy gets wet in anticipation of something sexual just like a boy gets an erection,” Mom explained like I was an anatomy 101 doll for him to learn on.

“Should she milk herself?” Jenny asked in her naïve way. It was so strange to meet a person that could be such a know-it-all who at the same time had absolutely no common sense.

“No, it would only make her arousal and feelings more intense. It doesn’t work as it does for boys where once you shoot your milk you stop thinking dirty thoughts for a little while,” Mom explained in almost clinical terms like what we were talking about wasn’t sexual or naughty. It most certainly was and I couldn’t stop thinking those dirty thoughts!

I would have gladly “milked” myself at this point since I was naked already and no one there would really be all that shocked if I started diddling my kitty right in front of them after what they had already seen. I like my privacy but at this point, I was dying to just get a little orgasm. It would allow me to block out the intensely frustrating humiliating feeling I was having being on display and being the object of scorn and ridicule.

“Dang, I’d like to see them milk themselves!” George said as he played with Julie’s hairy pussy.

“Don’t play with it, just wiggle the clit and put your fingers around it, then stick your finger in her mouth to wash it for you,” Mom told him that this process should take less than 30 seconds per girl and would be performed frequently.

“But if we don’t put our hand all the way up there, then how do we know if they have something up their cunts?” George said. I was mortified he wanted to put his entire hand in me.

“This isn’t the hokey pokey, George! You don’t have to put your whole hand in and shake it all about!!” Lori jiggled her own hand like she was literally putting her fist all the way up Mandy’s ass and laughed as her own massive tits shook back and forth in her tiny tank top.

“If they know they will get a full inspection periodically, they are less tempted to hide anything. Most things will fall out when they walk, or you jiggle something. This is just a quick spot-check, Mom said.

She told them to tell us to spread our ass cheeks. We held our ass cheeks wide in synch at the same time like soldiers in a drill line. Mom said they could slip their pointer finger all the way up our asshole.

“All the way? past the first knuckle?” George asked.

“Yep, it should be wet from inspecting their pussy and being washed in their mouths. Trust me, it is a long shaft. The finger will go all the way in,” Mom said, and George needed no more encouragement than that.

Jenny, on the other hand, was reluctant and scared. I think she was intimidated of me.

“Does this make you uncomfortable, Jenny?” Mom asked with a concerned expression.

“No, I want to inspect her! Blair’s butt hole is just so tight. It looks like a balloon knot. I can’t get my finger in there, Ma’am,” Jenny said. I was clenching my asshole more out of nervousness than a desire to deny him access.

“Relax your asshole, Fart Face or this will hurt,” Mom said and then stuck her finger in and out of my asshole and made me lick it.

“Wriggle it around, feel for any turd balls,” Mom said.

“What if we find some, Ma’am?” Jenny asked as she scrunched her nose in disgust at the thought of encountering a broken little piece of shit inside of my ass.

“Then she has to shit, which I will show you as well,” Mom said. “If she has just been allowed to shit, then you will punish her because she squatted and didn’t finish!” Mom said.

“Does this apply to me too, Ma’am?” Jenny seemed concerned. Her little finger was inch-worming around in my butthole. I tightened my sphincter muscles so she could not pull it out.

“No, you are in Sissy Summer Camp. Your rules are the same except that I will expect you at times to inspect and supervise the girls. If you cannot handle it that then that responsibility will be taken from you. Don’t worry, I won’t let any of you fly solo until I am sure you can handle them. They aren’t easy like Buddy and Lewis,” My mom smirked playfully.

Jenny pulled her finger back and said I did have a turd ball. That was so humiliating to hear them laughing about it. My mom looked at Jenny’s finger and said that as long as there is no shit on it, she should stick it in my mouth.

I was tempted to bite her finger off. I wanted her to feel like she was putting her finger in Lion’s mouth and that I could bite down anytime I wanted, but I chose not to do so.

“Stop glaring at Jenny,” my mom told me that I was in no position to act tough. She saw right through me.

Mom went over acceptable punishments that included palm spanking and the use of Tyrone if we did not cooperate or were trying to hide something. She said she wanted to know about anything they found.

“I’ll focus on them being aroused, having hair where they shouldn’t, or foul odors. You just check them for ticks, theft, bruises or anything like that,” Mom said.

I felt utterly humiliated, and I felt like a fish that had just been fileted by a fisherman down at a marina. They had their fingers inside of us, and we had to just stand there and clean their fingers like it was our pleasure. It was so disgusting. The fact that Mandy and Julie didn’t’ complain meant if I complained I’d be seen as the weak one and I wasn’t going to give them that satisfaction. I smiled like it was not that big of an indignity to let my cousin finger my butt.

Jenny asked when she could do this again, and Mom told her about every two hours around the house normally and when we come in or out. “I’ll do it most of the time, but if I ask you to help me out or if Lori is babysitting, then she will let you know if she wants help,” Mom said.

Next came the maintenance beating.

“Girls, when I tell you attention from now on I want you to assemble in the living room for punishment. My mom was going to continue to train us in front of Jenny and the Donaldsons!!

She arranged the three of us in a tight circle so that my left nipple touched Mandy’s boob, and my right nipple touched Julie’s boob, and their tits were also touching. We were close enough we could kiss but with our arms around each other with our asses sticking out.

My mom said we would do it face to face if there was only one of us or assume the position with ass facing the couch and our hands behind our heads by ourselves if there was only one of us. She made us demonstrate and practice it to be sure we understood. There was little difference between inspection and attention when you are alone except that you bent over a little more and bent at the knees in attention.

Julie had the most curious and goofy expression on her face as we stood face to face touching lips when we demonstrated how two girls would stand. It was like she expected me to open my mouth to kiss her. We had our hands around each other like we were hugging.

Mom said we would get 10 swats each of palm spanking. She explained how to spank on our ass and talked about not hitting the tail bone or anything hard and how to do it safely.

“An ass is an ass, isn’t it?” George asked.

My mom sighed and told him he wouldn’t be allowed to punish us unless this was done backward and forwards. “I am perfectly fine, leaving this to Lori and Jenny. Crystal you are welcome to try it too,” she said, but Crystal declined. My mom wasn’t going to push her to do something she didn’t want to do. She told everyone never to punish in anger.

“You may be angry about what they have done or said. Do not let that change how you would punish. Stay calm and in control. This is not about retribution or vengeance. It is about correcting behavior and reminding them who is boss. In this case, we are giving them twenty swats tonight just as a maintenance beating,” Mom said.

That sounded like balogna to me. I always spanked in anger. It gave me a little extra vigor to my swings!

We were partnered up as before with the same person who inspected us. Jenny stood behind me and smacked my butt three times while I counted. It felt like nothing at all. It was hard to pretend it hurt. I wanted to laugh and ask him if he had started yet, and I realized that the punishment for doing that right now would outweigh the joy of laughing at my cousin one more time.

“While their asses were clearly meant for spanking, there are other places that are highly useful for punishment. She said that while the face can be slapped that everything from the neck up was out of bounds. Mom also said the spine and ribs were off limits. She told them that for now spanking on the bottom of feet would only be conducted by her.

Mom showed them how to slap the inner thighs. She slapped our tits with the cups of our hands so that she smashed our nipples. She slapped our pussies right on the clit and asked if anyone had any questions so far.

“The pussy is basically just like slapping an ass. It’s got a crack like an ass,” George said.

My mom explained by going around behind me and smacking both cheeks and watching them jiggle. Then she made me pull my ass cheeks apart for her and slapped me hard directly on my asshole and then flicked it with her finger. “Do you see the difference? When you are palm spanking, you should aim for the butt cheeks, but more advanced techniques involving a rod or spanking the asshole will get better results. For now, I want you to spank the cheeks,” Mom said.

She came around to my front and showed him how my pussy was wet, and she pulled my clit out to show him. She said, “Go ahead and grab it and tug it out,” and then she hit it hard. I wanted to buckle at the knees. “There are no cheeks. You need to hit here on the clit. You can also pinch it,” mom squeezed.

She had me lay on my back and hold my legs apart so that I was splayed wide. “A better position to spank them on the cunt or tits is this one. Girls, if I give you the command V position and point to the floor, I want you to grab your ankles and then pull them apart wide and lay on your back like this. If I don’t point to the ground, I want you to spread your legs and bend over and grab your ankles,” she said.

This was beginning to sound complicated like cheerleading positions.

My mom squatted down and began to slap my pussy hard so that the others could see.

“Obviously, you give her time to count between them. If you get really good at this, you should develop a rhythm so that every swing is in time with the last. It helps because once they start to anticipate the swing and accept it sets up a kind of pattern,” Mom said before letting them try it.

“I am sorry I have to do this,” Jenny said to me as she knelt between my parted legs and looked down at your bare legs.

“No, you are not, Miss Jenny,” I said to her as I looked at her and waited for the inevitable slap. I wasn’t afraid because Jenny was a weakling who couldn’t hit hard.

“I am sorry. You were good at being in charge of me. If I hadn’t come down here then you may not be in trouble,” she said apologetically. It was some kind of trick to make me feel guilty. I sneered at her.

My mom told her that I got in trouble because I was a cunt and that it was inevitable and the discipline long overdue. “Less talking, more slapping. Give them 5 on the cunt, 5 on each tit,” Mom said.

We counted them out from the floor and Mandy and Julie were almost in rhythm as they counted and thanked George and Lori, but naturally, my cousin had to be a slowpoke and savor my humiliation.

“Three, thank you just do it please, Sir. I don’t mind, and it has to be done anyway. Hit me with your best shot,” I said while he was still between my legs. He had not hit my clit in any way that would bother me.

The fourth slap was very hard - so much so that a little spit ran down the side of my mouth.

“Four, thank you, sir, please may I have another,” I said with bated breath.

Jenny hit me hard on the clit again, and this time, I thanked him, and I meant it. Damn it that felt better than sex. I wanted so bad to play with myself. I couldn’t wait until we went to bed so I could finger fuck myself to sleep. If I was lucky maybe Mandy or Julie would be willing to eat me out too! I could use a little TLC on my tender pussy. She hadn’t hit so hard that it knocked me into next week, but the pressure against my clit and the feeling of compression had triggered something that had begun with the clothespin. I was deeply ashamed. I liked it. I did not want my cousin to even suspect I got off on it. I didn’t want to know I got off on it either!! I was embarrassed for myself!

The titty slaps were nothing noteworthy. I counted, and Jenny hit me.

Mom told them they could do the inner thighs or the belly. Lori gave Mandy a pink belly by hitting her repeatedly on her tight stomach.

Mom told them to limit normal punishments or maintenance beatings to 20 strokes to any part of the body in combination. “Anything more than that and you need me involved. This is a demonstration so; obviously, we can do a few more. I want to introduce you all to Luther,” Mom held up her wooden paddle with pride and told us to stand up in the Attention position again.

“I am going to give them ten swats each but this time we are going to do affirmations,” Mom explained that the affirmations were a big part of training and part of our grade. She also explained that we’d be graded but not the part about her having to serve us when we passed. It made me wonder if she was going to welsh on the deal at the end. I definitely would have if I were her.

She told them that we had to be complete, forthcoming, and honest in our responses and that they had to pertain to the question being asked. “Don’t let them ramble,” mom said as she warmed up the paddle and rubbed my ass. She was starting with me first, obviously.

“You should ask them to tell you why they appreciate being in discipline, what they are learning, you can ask about their shortcomings, you can ask how they plan to get better, you can ask about different things that happened that day. I am going to demonstrate for you on Blair and then when I do Mandy and Julie I am going to let you take turns asking the questions. My mom also said that it was fine to reset the count if our answers were unacceptable or we forgot to count. She said we count so that we are present in the moment and aware. Since there was only ten, she would ask a question on each stroke but that it wasn’t necessary to do it after every stroke. “It is just recommended,” my mom said. She explained it was quite alright to talk down to us, be rude to us as a general rule. “I didn’t have to tell Fart Face that it was okay with Jenny because she is naturally snotty. These girls can benefit from being spoken down to so you are doing them a favor when you do it,” My mom said.

I hated that these backwoods rednecks would be permitted to watch my humiliation and participate in it. I absolutely loathed the idea of them being able to talk down to me, though. I am sure my mother knew that when she said it.

They sat Indian style on the bed and watched my ass as I waited with anticipation for the first kiss from Lucifer. He was much harder than Tyrone, but thankfully, mom was using the flat side and not the spiked side of the paddle. Mom said that there were still other things they had to learn but that they’d have to go after this since it was getting late. The Donaldsons didn’t want to leave, but mom promised them they would learn everything they needed to know before she’d let them babysit us.

“Obviously, since Fart Face has had all of one day of discipline training her answers will most likely not be acceptable to me. I still want her to try as she is being graded on this for her humility grade. However, I will tell you what I would have found acceptable afterward if it isn’t. That will help Mandy and Julie as well to listen and prepare. I sometimes ask follow on questions based on the responses. The goal here is to make them think and to admit things to themselves and those around them that they hear out loud. I’ll start us out,” mom said. Finally! I thought she was going to bore me to death with a lecture about affirmations I had already heard.

She spanked me once hard against the ass to get me warmed up.

“One Ma’am, Thank you!” I stuck my butt out. I had to speak into the girl’s faces as I answered. I am sure they didn’t appreciate my wet breath in their face, which was one small upside to this exercise.

“What is your name?” she asked me and hit me again harder.

That was an easy one, “Blair Conner, Ma’am” I said as I counted out the second one.

“No, it is Fart Face, have you not been listening today? The answer is your pet name,” Mom said and hit me again across the ass. This time harder than the first two. She asked what I was.

“I am a girl, Ma’am,” I said.

“Yes, but the answer I was looking for was a cunt. I would have accepted lying, conniving little bitch, stupid slut, or dumb whore,” Mom wasn’t kidding. That hurt my feelings worse than my ass. She thought I was a whore? Sure, I had used guys for things and gave them sex, but I technically never charged money. She struck me a fourth time and this time poked the paddle against my pussy lips which were exposed behind me.

“What is this?” she asked.

“It is my cunt, Ma’am,” I said. I got ONE right. If this was a pop-quiz, I wouldn’t score very highly tonight.

“Good, and what is your cunt’s purpose?” My mom swung the paddle between my legs. It wasn’t as hard as she was hitting my ass, but she used the spiky side to squash my pussy lips.

“Its purpose is to pee, and for sex, Ma’am?” I said.

“Don’t let cunts ask you questions when they are giving you answers. You see how her voice went up at the end? That was her asking me if that was right. That would be an automatic do-over of this question. She should be polite and answer very deliberate. She is also not allowed to use euphemisms or use an antecedent.

My mother is a teacher, and she uses big words all the time. No one but Jenny knew what an antecedent was. Mom asked Jenny to tell everyone else in plain language. Jenny explained I had to say Cunt instead of saying “it” because that made the word more powerful. Lastly, my mother said that my cunt’s purpose was “To piss, sex, and to be used to control and punish me,” she said based on all three of these mistakes she would have started back at count one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.