Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

We were listening to Jackson Brown’s “Somebody’s Baby Tonight” when we arrived at the McDonalds near my house. We were all singing along with it and having fun. My mom had been a hard-ass all day, but she was letting us sing “Well, just, a look at that girl with the lights comin’ up in her eyes. She’s got to be somebody’s baby.”

Singing in a car full of naked girls made being naked with clothespins on my tits and clit much easier to stand. My mom had made me replace the clothespin on my clit before we arrived and just as she said it would the sensation became more intense when I took it off a while and re-applied it. It was horrifyingly effective at keeping the seat beneath me wet.

It was late and dark outside, but the parking lot was well lit, and there were lots of cars in the parking lot. We all had to sit up with our hands behind our head, and I was concerned people could see our tits through the car window. My mom was naked too, though and she didn’t seem worried about flashing anyone.

“We are really going through the drive-through naked?” Mandy could not believe it either.

“You like playing dare chicken, don’t you?” Mom replied to Mandy. When Mandy didn’t understand the term “Dare chicken”, she explained. “When you two little cunts in the back were first talking about your training, you made a little bet. If one of you disobeys and refuses an order then you don’t graduate my training, and you stay in discipline for the school year, I think it was?” she asked.

I made that bet because I thought I would have no problem winning. My mom shot that down and made us have to work as a team. Julie grinned at us from the front seat because she knew we were conniving and competitive bitches and it was something we would do.

“Dare chicken is when you both agree to something and then the first one of you to pussy out and not do it is the loser,” my mom said. That did sound like an accurate description of our little game.

Mandy admitted it was a fair description.

“You will get your chance to play dare chicken with me. I’ll give you tasks, and the first one of you who can’t or won’t obey will face the consequences. Those of you who exceed expectations will get high marks. I’ll be grading all three of you from here on out,” my mom explained as we cued in the line to order food in the McDonald’s drive-through.

Mom said there would be rules that are non-negotiable expectations. There may be some context to when they are in effect like being naked at home; they were not up for discussion. That includes things like calling all men Sir and speaking politely. It includes never crossing our legs when we sit and not being permitted to pull our skirts down on windy days if they blow up.

She said we would receive no special bonus or treats simply for obeying these orders and that they were the very bare minimum to meet expectations. “You will be punished when you violate these rules, and you will. You will test my patience. You will be tempted to see how serious I am about enforcing them. You will be tempted to half-ass them and see what you can get away with. I fully expect that and if you think wearing those clothespins are difficult, just understand this was the first night. The punishments will only be effective if you fear them. You will be thanking me for applying them because you cannot resist the temptation of breaking the rules without actual consequences,” my mom explained.

Mom ordered our food without asking what we would have to eat. It was the first time my mom had ordered for me without asking what I wanted since I was a little girl. It may seem like a small thing, but it was deeply humiliating not to be asked what I wanted when I had grown so used to deciding for myself.

After she ordered, mom pulled forward just a little bit. The Jackson Browne song was still playing “She’s probably somebody’s only light.

Gonna shine tonight. Yeah, she’s probably somebody’s baby, all right.”

A shiny red convertible MG coupe pulled up alongside us in the parking lot. We noticed it immediately because they were listening to the same song we were on the radio and that car was really spectacular looking.

A distinguished looking gentleman in a tweed jacket was driving on the left side of the car. That was very unusual here in America. On the right was Betty Finch. She is the sultry, hot blonde that had been at my party last night with another older guy named Blaze. She had huge tits that jutted straight out, and she was wearing a bikini top. She was laughing and singing along like she was having fun when she noticed us and waved.

“Oh my gosh, are you guys naked?” she smiled and made the driver stop as she lifted herself out of the car to get a closer look at us.

My mom looked over at her with a smirk and answered: “It does look that way, doesn’t it?”

“Wow, that is hot! Why? to give the cashier a little thrill?” she was amused.

“No, they are on restriction, and I lost a bet,” my mom answered very casually.

“Oh my god, restriction sounds so hot, and Blair? are those clothespins?” she saw my tits.

I wanted to slump, but I answered “Yes Ma’am,” through the window. I was closest to her side of the car.

“Do they feel good?” she asked.

I wasn’t sure how to answer that. On the one hand, they did sting like red ants taking two big bites out of my nipples and at the same time in combination with the one on my clit they were driving me batty with pleasurable sensations, so the answer was yes.

On the other hand, I was extremely embarrassed to admit the answer was yes.

“You should try it, Ma’am, I think you would love it,” I smiled at her.

“I will,” Betty turned to the driver and gave him a kiss. She called him Daddy and said she wanted some clothespins. She had called Blaze her daddy when she was at the party. The Gentleman in the driver’s seat doffed his cap to us and drove away without a word.

“I suppose you cunts want me to call her mother and invite her to join you in Slut Summer School?” my mom asked with a cunning little grin.

“NO MA’AM,” we all said in unison, which made us laugh.

“Don’t worry. I’ve spoken to Mrs. Finch before at parent-teacher conferences,” my mom explained. Betty had been in one of my mother’s classes before. “If you think Betty is odd, then you should meet her mother. She is old Florida money and has had so much plastic surgery I doubt she is equipped with any of her original parts. Her mom divorced her last husband and had to move up here from Palm Beach because the other wives threatened to band together and tar and feather her to keep her away from their husbands,” my mom laughed. “I suspect Betty already knows everything I am going to teach you anyway. She would definitely be a lock for Slutdictorian,” my mom chuckled at that and suggested she’d have to have an advanced class next year for girls like Betty.

“She has a body built for speed. Every male teacher in the school and the Principal has the hots for her, and I suspect some of the female staff as well. I’ve seen her at Captain Hiram’s some times, and even though she is only a Freshman, she already looks full grown,” my mom observed.

We were only a few cars away now from picking up our food. I sat back and took a deep breath. Whoever was working the cash register was probably some dweebish troll that didn’t deserve to look upon the radiance of my body so I was going to tell myself that soon this humiliating little exercise would be over and all I had to do was pretend I had clothes on and smile.

My mom continued to explain that after expectations would be subjects.

Just like English, Math, and History in her Slut Summer School, we would have the following subjects:

Humility - To keep us from being vain, egotistical, and prideful, we would be humiliated regularly. We would have to endure it and learn from these lessons. We were not supposed to be extroverts who are enjoying the attention, and the lessons would be tailored to minimize that. My mom wanted us to be humble, polite, considerate, and to accept with grace our humiliations.

“You can be playful. I want you to smile and not look miserable. However, at the same time if you don’t feel a little shame or embarrassment then I haven’t done my job, and you aren’t getting the medicine or the lessons you receive,” Mom said.

Pain - There was physical pain and mental pain, and we would experience both. Mom said we were to endure physical stimulation where we were not receiving pleasure, but we’re giving it to others. The pain would also be used to motivate us as a consequence. Mom said that harsh words and honesty could sometimes be as painful as a whip or a paddle’s kiss.

“There are some people who enjoy hurting others. You are three of those people. You do it all the time by intention and sometimes just out of habit. I will inflict pain on you on a daily basis as part of your lessons. It is not because I am a sadist or even enjoy hurting you. This is part of the conditioning, and you can see it as physical education,” My mom explained.

Mom explained there was a distinction between Pain Education Training and Punishments for misbehavior. “The pain training will prepare us to receive punishments, but just getting punished won’t improve our grades. The daily strappings would be part of this education process, but they were non-negotiable.

She compared it to when an athlete trains for a competition. “The athlete trains through the pain and struggles to be better. A criminal is punished for the things they do wrong,” she told us not to confuse the two activities even if they were very similar. The reason and the lessons we take away from them was going to be different.

Mom explained that not all punishments had to hurt physically. “Sometimes it is just being denied something you are used to.”

Sex - We were already sexually active, but mom was very clear that what she would teach us would begin with the emotional connection and the emotional detachments of the sex act and we would learn when to use both. She would teach us to give sexual pleasure to others without expecting anything in return. She would teach us how to do it very, very, well.

“There are times you withhold sex and use it to control people. There are times you ask for sex and use it to pleasure yourself. You will begin these lessons by unlearning that behavior. Don’t expect to start having sex right away. You must demonstrate mastery of the core principles and the other lessons I have for you or this just becomes an exercise in satisfying your lust. We will not be doing that. There are times when sex is an emotional exchange between two people, and when the act is just physical lust that is being satisfied. You will learn how to do both without expecting any satisfaction in return other than the knowledge you have pleased someone else besides yourself. There are times like tonight when I wanted to get those two peckerheads at the trailer park to nut quickly, so we could get out of there. You will learn that. I will teach you to make a man or a woman last as long as they physically can before they orgasm. I will teach you to make them cum right away by using your body, your touch, your eyes, your voice, your everything to make their fantasy into reality. I will teach you to give without receiving, and I will teach you to take pleasure in that,” Mom assured us.

I doubted very sincerely that she would be able to do that.

Obedience - Mom made it very clear that this was not all whips, chains, and sex. She said a lot of lessons fall under obedience. Aside from the non-negotiable expectations, there would be tasks like washing cars, cleaning houses, mowing lawns, and hard work. The money we earn would go towards repairing the house and putting groceries on Julie’s table. Obedience would also include being caged or bound in the window and learning to be patient and wait for orders. Obedience would consist of learning to TRUST someone else to make good decisions for us.

“If there is money left over after the summer then I’ll divide it up amongst you based on your final grades. The most important thing I want you to learn from obedience besides the importance of hard work and the joy of submission is to learn how to obey. You can follow my orders as long as I am standing over you and watching. You can always follow my orders when you know I am going to check up on you. You will learn to be afraid of the consequences of being caught disobeying me. The real obedience test will be if you follow my orders because you trust that I have your best interest at heart and that I am the one that should be in charge of you. If you can do that, then you will learn what I need you to learn from this subject.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.