Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

When Mandy and I went back in the house, things were pretty much wrapped up. All except for the part about who won the bet.

At that moment, a boy ran out of the bathroom, yelling “Dookie Volcano, Dookie Volcano!” He was naked too and looked like he had just finished taking a crap because his ass cheeks were glistening with brown.

“Get in there and unclog the goddamn toilet! I told you to stop throwing cherry bombs down there!” the woman threw a shoe at the boy.

Brown water seeped out from under the door of the bathroom onto the carpet.

“I am not going back in there!” the boy ran off into a bedroom and slammed the door.

“Well someone get in there, and god damned turn it off!” Mr. and Mrs. Simmons took no action to get up and deal with a plumbing emergency. It didn’t seem likely they would deal with their daughter’s situation either.

Eventually, someone did go in the bathroom, but after turning off the water, they shut the door and used a blouse to sop up the mess and block it from coming out from under the door. I had seen Julie wear that blouse before, and I knew it was hers.

I was ambivalent about whether Julie should join us at this point. On the one hand, if I was going down, then I wanted her to go down too.

On the other hand, her life was pretty shit at the trailer, and even I didn’t want to make it any worse than it already was.

Life at our house would be more structured. She’d definitely have food even if it wasn’t what she wanted or how she wanted to eat it. Julie had expressed a desire to change, but like Mandy’s desire to change, I still wasn’t sure how serious either of them was being. I certainly had no desire to change how I am. I assumed that since the other girls were bitches like me, they really didn’t believe this training would change them either and were lying to blow smoke up my Mom’s ass so she would hear what she wanted to hear.

The girls could have wanted to get even with my Mom and train her when this was over. That was still a strong motivator to me to endure whatever it took to graduate this program.

It didn’t seem to matter what I wanted for Julie though because the decision had been made and clearly her parents approved or at the very least didn’t care enough not to approve.

The only remaining thing to discuss was whether or not we had lost the bet my mother made on our behalf. I didn’t think it was entirely fair. My mother could make a bet on my behalf. Mom did get to decide what I did over the summer. I would have to grudgingly accept that the bet would stand if we lost.

“So then it is settled. She will come with me, and I’ll bring her back every weekend with more groceries,” my Mom summarized the decision.

“Yeah, we’ll see if you come back,” Mrs. Simmons was skeptical my Mom would put up with her daughter. She warned us that Julie would probably steal or eat us out of house and home.

“As we’ve explained, I’ve taken steps so that won’t be an issue, and I’ll report to you on her progress. I would also like to extend to you an offer to clean your house top to bottom and do yard work over the Summer,” my Mom said. She pointed out we’d probably make a day at the beach afterward if there was time and come over in our bathing suits to do the lawn work and wash outside if that was alright. My Mom smiled as she made the neighborly and very generous offer to help them without sounding like she was looking down her nose at them.

“Oh here it comes,” Mr. Simmons was annoyed. “Tell us how much money you want to clean the house and pick up the yard? I knew there was a catch. You can’t bullshit an old bullshitter,” he said.

“No catch, and no money. We’ll do it as practice and training to be better people and to do for others. The only thing is while we are here, she will be expected to be polite, obedient, and respectful at all times to everyone,” my Mom said.

Mr. Simmons began a low guttural belly-laugh like Jabba the Hutt the slime monster from Star Wars. His wife cackled more like a witch that just let two children walk into her candy house from the forest and shut the door on them.

“She’ll be polite, obedient, and respectful? Lady, you are crazy. I wish you luck, but god damned, Mandrell Sisters are on now, and I’d really like to watch this fucking program. I am tired of talking fantasies with you. You’ll be back by tomorrow to drop her trifling ass back off.” He said as he stared at the hot girls on the TV.

“You just like Irlene!” his wife sounded jealous.

“Who the fuck wouldn’t like Irlene? I like all three of them,” Mr. Simmons didn’t want to talk anymore. He drank his beer, lit his smoke, and watched TV.

“I just have one question for you,” Mrs. Simmons still had one question.

My Mom’s smirk suggested she was thinking, “Great! Finally, you have a question!”

“Why are you doing this for us?” Mrs. Simmons wanted to know what we would get out of it.

The one question she asked wasn’t about why her daughter was naked and hadn’t packed a bag. I didn’t hear everything my Mom and Julie talked about the training, but it sounded like they went into detail on how the sausage was made and explained about the spanking, protocols and the whole nine yards of what we would be doing. It was just was there some hidden agenda here.

“Julie pissed me off, tearing up my house, and she is a manipulative little bitch like my daughter. They are friends, and I would never stop them from being friends. I thought about it, but I realized that would only push them closer together and my daughter isn’t very likable so she really can’t afford to lose friends,” My Mom explained.

“Thanks, Mom!” I thought to myself, sarcastically. Mandy had a delighted look on her face at the burn my mother just made about me. Mom wasn’t wrong, though. I pushed away anyone before they could get close enough to betray me. The only reason Julie and I were friends was that she kept coming back after I betrayed her and we were both mean bitches.

“I see a lot of myself in Julie, and I am already helping my friend’s daughter...” My Mom started to explain, but Mrs. Simmons cut her off.

“Yeah, yeah, all that rah-rah stuff, you sound like a teacher,” Mrs. Simmons said.

“I am a Teacher at Vero High,” My Mom started to explain.

“I thought so,” Mrs. Simmons asked her question a different way. “What do you get out of this? You drive out here with your gas. You put food on our table. You want to make our daughter better. Nobody does that unless they are up to something,” she said.

I felt that was a valid point.

“I am so sorry we live in a world where it isn’t normal for someone to help people out. I don’t have to come out here and clean and bring groceries if you don’t want me to,” My Mom started to say.

“No, no, I didn’t say that now,” Mrs. Simmons backpedaled. “If you think you are better than us and that’s why you are doing this to get some pat on the back for helping us, then that’s fine by me,” she said. My Mom pretended not to take offense, but I could tell by the way her face twitched she wanted to give the woman a piece of her mind and thought better of it.

She added that she didn’t have any cleaning supplies though and looked at my mother expectantly. My Mom agreed to bring our own cleaning supplies when we visited these hillbillies to clean up after them.

Mrs. Simmons final concern wasn’t what her daughter was wearing to our house. It was to suggest we don’t bring vegetables next time.

“They’ll just go rotten and then stink up the trash,” she sneered at us like we should have known better and we had stuck her with stinky vegetables.

It really did seem that from Mrs. Simmons perspective, kindness was a form of weakness, and she didn’t understand why we would help her, but she didn’t care.

“Are you okay with her leaving like this?” My Mom asked in a tone that suggested our business was concluded, and the agreement had been made. Her parents had let her stand naked for the last 15-20 minutes in the living room and were clearly okay with partial nudity around the house. I don’t think they were okay with it as much as they hadn’t thought about what she needed to bring with her over the summer and didn’t care.

I wasn’t happy about coming back to this shit hole but the way my luck had been running lately, it seemed like I should have expected it to go this way.

“Well, I assume she’ll take whatever she needs. I ain’t kicking her out of the house naked if that is what you are implying. I can’t control everything her sisters do. If they rifled her closets then all she has to do is get back in there and rifle their’s back,” Mrs. Simmons implied that she was offended that my Mom would suggest she was a bad parent after all of this.

“No, it’s fine, I’ll go like this. I love you, Mom, I love you Dad, I’ll see you at the end of the week,” she hugged them even though she was in the nude and bent over enough we could see the wild hairs growing out of her pussy from behind.

“Okay,” Mr. Simmons said and waved goodbye.

I felt terrible for Julie as I was walking out of her busted door. Julie had a massive smile on her face like she faced a dragon and won the battle though.

A handsome boy a little younger than me I hadn’t seen before ran out of the back. He hugged his naked sister before she left and told her he loved her. I thought that was sweet until he reached between her legs from behind and goosed her so that she squawked.

“Jake, you asshole!” she smacked him in the arm playfully.

“It is Master Jake from now on,” my Mom instructed her that the rules were in effect immediately.

“Even Jake? but he is an asshole, Ma’am” Julie could clearly goof on her step-brother, and Jake didn’t take offense.

“That is true, but no bigger than yours!” Jake pointed at his sister’s butt with a self-effacing grin on his face.

“Even Jake. Everyone is your better besides these two sluts as long as you are in my summer school program,” my Mom said plainly in the doorway.

“Goodbye Master Jake. I’ll be back in a week, tell everyone to kiss my ass until I get back and when the summer is over I am taking back all of my clothes. Also, whoever took my best blouse and used it to clean up the bathroom, will you please break off a foot in their ass, Sir?” she said with a playful faux-formality that was hardly serious.

“Yeah, no, I won’t be doing any of that, and it was me who used your blouse,” he pinched her tit and ran off into the other room. “Smell you later, Julie!” he said as he ran off.

“Interesting family,” my Mom observed as we stepped out on the patio. I was just happy to get out of there.

“Yeah, I probably have lice now,” I said as I scratched my hair and itched my pussy under the skirt. I flicked my clothespin just a little to give myself a tiny thrill. It was starting to really hurt now though and feel like a dull sort of pain. I imagined taking the gripping teeth off my tender pussy flesh and putting it back on after the swelling went down would have felt so much better, but I didn’t dare tell my mother it felt good.

There was the humiliation of exposing my ass to strangers and being vulnerable and naked. It paled to the shame of anyone finding out that I had a heart and felt pity for Julie not being told by her parents they love her back. It broke my heart, but I didn’t want anyone knowing I was a softie. It also paled in comparison to the humiliation of anyone even me being aware that the stimulation from that fucking clothespin was making me horny enough to consider fucking even Rooster for a quick relief and then Flick afterward when Rooster failed to satisfy me. I would have even fucked Jake, and he was younger than me - which is saying a lot about how hard up I felt. I would have really enjoyed Jenny’s patient tongue circling my clit slowly while I diddled myself with a finger at that point though.

“I am just glad to get the f ... to get out of there, Ma’am,” Julie said it would take her a while to adjust to the new language requirements.

“Yes, and you’ll be punished every time to help you adjust. I hope you understand that” my Mom made it clear and I think she would have let Julie change her mind even at this point and go back inside if she wanted to do just that.

“Speaking of which are you going to undress right now or are you going to be a big old chicken and wait until you get in the car, Ma’am?” Julie rubbed her hands together like an evil genius whose plot had finally come to fruition, and she caught Mr. Bond in her elaborate trap. She smacked a mosquito on her tit. They were bad out here because we were in the boonies of Florida and it was mostly swamp and woods around us.

Rooster started cat-calling from across the way again when he saw us. He was trying to get my mother’s attention and sweet talk her. “Hey, pretty lady, why don’t you give me a sign? I’ll make you mine all mine!” he shouted.

“I’d like to give him a stop sign and shove it up his ass,” my Mom whispered.

“Now now, you told us that we have to be polite to everyone. Even Master Rooster, Ma’am,” Julie reminded my mother of the rule sweetly and then commented on how dumb the name “Master Rooster” sounded.

“You are correct, and I need to set a better example, thank you, Julie,” my Mom nodded in agreement. I could sense that Mandy didn’t like competition for teacher’s pet. Mandy had mentioned she liked being graded, and now she wasn’t getting all the attention. I would have to find a way to play Julie and Mandy against one another to make myself look better. “We may not like him, and he is a rude and annoying little man-child, but he is your better. We can all politely ignore him, and yes, I will be undressing inside the car. You’ve won the bet. As a teacher, I’ve met a lot of parents who take no interest in their kids. They see it as a chore to come in for a parent-teacher conference and assume we are there to talk about what their kid is doing wrong,” My Mom said.

“The only reason I got into the Catholic school was the judge said I had to go,” Julie admitted. We were about to leave, and we were doing a good job, ignoring Rooster when my mother noticed all our hubcaps were missing.

She walked all the way around the car twice as if perhaps the hubcaps would re-appear the second time she checked.

“Excuse me,” Mom said accusingly as she walked across the dirty gravel road to Rooster’s trailer. He had his feet up on a cooler and a beer in his hand. Keep in mind. The drinking age was still 18 back then, so that wasn’t illegal. He and his friend were sitting in a pair of folding chairs and smiling as she walked up as if they anticipated her being upset with them and didn’t care. “Have you seen my hubcaps?” she asked them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.