Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

The bumpy gravel road to Julie’s house was driving me crazy with the clit stimulation from the clothespin biting into my body. I had never felt such a precisely annoying yet stimulating pain. I wanted to yank it off, and at the same time, I was enjoying it, and I hated myself for liking it. I didn’t want to be turned on by the sensation of having my clit pinched hard to the point of anguish, but I was squirming and struggling not to play with myself openly. If I could just reach down and finger myself, then I could focus on that instead of the pain and I would have a more pleasurable orgasm. I knew it, and yet I had to keep my hands behind my head. I realized that submission involved doing things you didn’t always want to do, especially when I didn’t want to do them. I had drilled that into Jenny’s head over the past week when I ordered her around like she was a personal slave. It had been fun having a little puppet on a string. It was not fun being a puppet on a string though. I asked myself why anyone would put themselves through such a constant tease by voluntarily submitting to someone else’s whims. Jenny enjoyed it. I knew she wasn’t just pretending to get on my good side either. When I wasn’t bossing her around, she constantly asked me what she could do for me to the point of annoying me.

Now, I had to wear this infernal clothespin on my most private part. A part that I made boys struggle just to get a whiff of and now here I was sitting with my pussy lips on display and a clothespin all because I had been told I had to do it. I was just on the edge of a full-blown screaming orgasm and so close but so far away at the same time. It wasn’t fair!

I rode most of the way with my mouth hanging open and a little spit dripping down my chin as I tried to hide my orgasms. The pleasure-tingles only made me feel guiltier that I was even having them from this humiliating constant pinching sensation on my clit. Everyone in the car could smell my pussy scent and see from my reaction that I was over stimulated. Mom smirked and talked to Julie most of the way back.

“This is your last chance, Julie. I need to talk to you about this before we go in,” she told her when we entered the trailer park.

“I know Ma’am. I am going to walk in and tell her that I have no clothes and that everyone took my stuff. I am going to take five minutes to give the highlights of the things I’ve done wrong and apologize. I am going to ask her if she wants to punish me because if not, then I am coming with you for the Summer. I am going to say that when I get back, I’ll be a better daughter, sister, and friend and that I will have to abide by certain rules. I’ve been planning in my head how to say it, but it really isn’t going to matter because she is going to tell us that is fine,” Julie said. Then she reminded my Mom about the deal where we all clean and pick up her house and bring groceries if her Mom agrees to let her go without concerns. If her Mom DOES have questions or concerns, then it is just Julie who has to pick up the house when we bring the groceries. It seemed like an easy bet to win, but I didn’t know Julie’s Mom at all. She suckered all of us.

I had some thoughts about that. I didn’t want to pick up whatever mess those hicks throw all over the floor. The music was playing pretty loud. It was an old rock song by Don Felder called “Heavy Metal.” It was one of my Mom’s favorites, so she had turned it up. Her car was pretty loud, and she was focused on Julie.

I decided it was worth the risk to whisper to Mandy and see if I could improve our odds.

“Hey, there is a good chance her Mom isn’t going to give a shit, I don’t want to clean up after trailer trash week after week while they look at our butts. Do you?” I whispered.

“We aren’t supposed to be whispering. Your Mom calls it conspiring,” Mandy whispered back coyly but added that she didn’t either.

“When we get inside one of us has to talk reason to someone in there. If not her Father or mother then maybe that Uncle Frank guy. Do you think you could do that? All we need is someone to question what we are doing, and it is all Julie instead of us,” I whispered.

“Devilish plan, only one problem,” Mandy whispered and then I turned my head and saw that my Mom was looking at both of us. She had noticed us whispering, and she noticed me writhing on the seat.

My mother reached out and snatched me by my nose and pulled me toward her so she could look me right in the eye. She had stopped the car. Mom spoke in a very harsh and severe tone “You’ll wear that clothespin under your skirt inside their house and say nothing to anyone. I don’t care if some kid pulls your skirt all the way off. You will stand there and smile like a mannequin. On the way home, you will have a clothespin on your tongue. That should remind you about making plans, Fart Face.” my Mom released my nose.

I should have been eavesdropping on what Julie told my Mom when she asked her reason for accepting the offer even though no one was making her do it. I was still very curious about that. Julie obviously wasn’t backing down.

There was no driveway at the Simmon’s trailer. We had to park on the lawn. There were people shooting off fireworks down the block and several rednecks nearby.

Julie looked at us and back at my Mom and went, “I changed my mind. I can’t do it! What if someone sees me naked in the yard?” she sounded nervous.

We were surprised. “I knew you would chicken out,” I was already pulling off the clothespins from my tits to get dressed though. She’d still have to go in naked whether she liked it or not since she didn’t have any clothes.

“I am kidding,” Julie stepped out of the car and waved across the street at some rednecks.

“You naked?” they chuckled.

“Yeah, my sisters stole all my clothes again,” Julie waved at them. My Mom came behind her and slapped her butt and whispered in her ear.

“Yes, Sir, they stole all my clothes again,” she repeated carefully.

“Heard you the first time, why don’t you come over here! Me and Flick will give you a little ride, and I’ll let you wear some of my clothes in the morning,” the redneck had no sympathy in his voice for her situation. He was laughing at her.

“You would like that, wouldn’t you, Sir! But I am going to Slut Summer School for the next two months,” she shouted across the street.

“What Summer School?” the guy clearly didn’t like school, especially in the Summer.

“Go over and tell him. Don’t make him shout. Obviously, he is not shocked by your nudity. Do you make it a habit of walking around like this out here?” my Mom asked.

“Not usually, Ma’am,” Julie chuckled and walked over to him. We followed. I had the clothespin on my clit under my skirt. I was trying my hardest to keep a straight face as I followed my Mom and Mandy to the Carport where two young rednecks were.

“Damn girl, you look fine as hell! Who are these lovely ladies?” a redneck who wasn’t much more than 19 years old said. He had red hair and one of those pencil-thin mustaches that guys grow when they can’t grow a real man’s mustache. He was wearing a red hat and overalls. The guy next to him was maybe a little older than him, heavy set and had glasses.

“This is my friend Mandy, Fart Face and her mom Samantha, Sir” Julie introduced us.

She noticed Mandy, and I do a curtsy dip, and then Julie tried to follow suit without raising the imaginary skirt on the side. Rooster and Flick tried to contain their laughter but they couldn’t. They looked at us like we could not be serious.

“Damn, you high right now?” the redneck laughed and looked us up and down.

“No sir, I just wanted to say I will be gone for a few months, but I’ll be coming back once a week, and maybe I can see you then?” she said.

“Damn girl, you breaking up with me?” he seemed like he was joking, but he looked hurt.

“I am not breaking up with you Rooster, but you should know that I shoplift. I’ve stolen a lot of your mother’s things, and after I brought them to my trailer, my brothers or sisters stole them from me. I’ve cheated on you with Flick,” she motioned to the guy sitting next to him.

“Shit, I know about that! I dared you to fuck him,” he chuckled.

“Last night I went to a party, and I fucked so many guys I lost count. I did cocaine and got drunk, and I trashed the place, Sir,” she said.

“You didn’t invite me?” he wasn’t annoyed. She had a gang bang or did any of those things at all. He asked if we were there.

“Mandy and Fart Face was, Sir,” Julie said. I wished she would stop calling me Fart Face. Every time she did, I felt my asshole pucker up in anger.

“Damn, that is funny you dis your friend like that,” Rooster laughed at the name I was being called and asked why she was calling him Sir and acting like this.

“I’ve asked her Mom to discipline me for the next two months. She is going to teach me actual right from wrong. I’ve been running with the wrong people for so long that I don’t know what is right or wrong and I haven’t ever cared to find out. I am a hateful, lazy, shitty, manipulative little cunt. I don’t even have time to tell you all the guys I fucked since we have been dating. I just use you, and you just use me. I assumed that was how things are supposed to work for people like us. We use everyone around us, and they use us. I am going to be back every week, and if I can I’ll see you and let you know what I am learning, but yes, I guess I am breaking up with you,” she said before turning to my Mom and asking if she was allowed to do it.

“Yes, but keep in mind your mom could say you can’t go,” my Mom said somberly.

“What the fuck?” Rooster asked with chagrin. “What the fuck just happened?”

“You got dumped and I’ve got to go, Sorry Sir,” Julie said without any sympathy in her voice. I was shocked my mom didn’t make her act more politely.

We curtsied and left, but he cussed her as we did. “You’ll be back! You will come running when you fuck over these people, and they don’t want you anymore. You know where I am. I’ll be right here, baby,” he shouted across the street as we walked away.

He began to plead as he shouted across the street, “Look, come on back. Let’s talk this thing out. I’ll give you some clothes. You want something to eat? come on; don’t go away mad, baby!”

When we didn’t turn around, he yelled angrily, “Well fuck you then! Bitch! Nobody needs your stank ass anyway. Don’t go away mad; just go away!”

My Mom turned to Julie and kissed her on the forehead and said that must have been tough to break up with him.

“Yeah, I wanted to really hurt him and tell him I fucked his dad on his birthday in his bed, or stuff like I’ve been wiping my ass with his toothbrush since the day we met. I knew you’d be mad and punish me though so I just let him down easy,” she said.

“I meant that I thought it would be tough to admit the things you did wrong to someone you cared about and then to break up with him to come to my house,” My Mom explained. Even she looked shocked at how ruthless Julie could be. I know I was impressed. “Rooster and Flick are technically your betters while you are in training, but they really rub me the wrong way. There are times when there have to be exceptions to the rules, but I am proud of you for taking the high road and not twisting the knife to hurt him. He is still yelling at us from across the street,” Mom said.

“Yeah, he’ll call me all sorts of names, then apologize, then make promises, then be a sweetie-pie, then when I piss him off we start all over again. He doesn’t mean anything by it,” Julie said like it was normal to be this dysfunctional with your boyfriend.

I would have kicked that piece of shit to the curb a long time ago. If I knew Julie was dating him, I would have MADE her hurt him, and then I would have laughed about his tears. Julie had been fucking around with and flirting with lots of guys at my house for months. I didn’t think she was the type to have a steady boyfriend. We both played boys affections against them, and having a steady boyfriend would have put a cramp in our style. Guys like Jack may have thought they were my boyfriend, but that was their problem, not mine!

Mom told her not to hurt her parents intentionally but to be as honest with them as she was with Rooster. She gave Julie one more chance to change her mind.

“I need to tell you something,” My Mom said to Julie as we stood in their trashed yard in the darkness of the trailer park with just a few flickering street lamps and bug zappers to see with. “I am not happy with what you did to my place OR your behavior overall. I think you are a first class liar, a thief, and a cunt. However, you’ve demonstrated just by your willingness to approach this door that you want to change. I am not going to require you to follow through with your promises. I won’t stop you from being Blair’s friend. That would be wrong of me. As long as you are the way you are, you aren’t going to be welcome at my house, but I am not going to require you to go through this training just to prove you have changed. Mandy and Blair had no choice. They are enrolled in my Slut Summer School. You have a choice until you walk through that door and ask your mother. If she doesn’t tell you no, then you are mine for the Summer and will obey me. However, I need you to really think about the consequences of that decision. If you want to go inside and tell them some juice spilled on your clothes or nothing at all I am fine with it. If you want to call me in a week and ask to come train in the summer school after all, I am fine with that too. I don’t want to pressure you into a now or never decision. However, if you walk through that door and ask to come home with me and she lets you then it is a done deal,” My Mom said.

Julie shrugged and walked over the broken steps without answering.

“So, which is it?” My Mom asked.

“I am already naked, and you made a bet. You going to strip in my yard or be a big chicken and wait until you get in the car so Rooster doesn’t see you?” she smirked at my Mom bravely.

I could browbeat and intimidate Julie, but right now she seemed so in control of herself. She had this devil-may-care look on her face. I wasn’t sure if underneath she was a ball of nerves, but she wasn’t going to back down having come this far.

My Mom told her she hadn’t won the bet yet and she just wanted to make sure that Julie knew she had a choice before she pulled the trigger and didn’t have a choice to back out from Slut Summer School any longer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.