Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

“Okay, you cunts have clothes on now. Feel less naked?” my mom stalked across the parking lot quickly while walking in front of us.

“Not really, Ma’am,” Mandy admitted as we tugged our skirts down. Even though it was dark outside, the parking lot was well lit, busy, and windy.

“This is the most you are going to get to wear so you should learn to appreciate it. Once we are inside, I want all four of your grubby little hands on the shopping carts at all times. You take them off ONLY when I instruct you to pick up something. There won’t be any order. If it is on your side of the aisle and we need it, then you get it. If there are three items, you bend over or reach for each item separately. You will not crouch or bend your knees. You will keep your legs apart and bend at the waist if it is low. You will stand on tippy toes if it is high. You will smile and look pretty if you get lucky enough to select something from the middle of the aisle,” My mom assured us. She told us we would take turns getting whatever it was.

“I fully expect some heads will turn when we start this exercise. You are to smile and be polite. You are not to glare or give anyone the stink eye, is that understood Fart Face?” my mom asked me directly.

“Yes Ma’am, I won’t be giving anyone the stink eye,” I had to be explicit in my speech and not just answer yes or no to yes or no questions. It was something I had drilled into Jenny’s head the week before when she was in training, and now the tables had been turned, and it was being drilled into my head.

“If anyone talks to you then you will politely address them and talk for as long as they wish to talk. You will not try to disengage or hurry them along. You will look them in the eyes the entire time. You will address them with respect. If any of them point out that they can see right through your shirt or that you have no panties, then you will thank them for letting you know and apologize if appropriate but take no action to adjust your outfit unless I tell you,” my mom gave us last minute instructions as we entered the Publix. The grocery store was in a different plaza than the one we usually went to because it was north of where we lived. The good part about that was it was less likely any students from Vero Beach would be there to see me humiliated.

“What if it is the manager, and he is asking us to cover up or leave, Ma’am?” Mandy asked politely. It was appropriate for her to speak since mom was talking to us.

“I’ll be right there to address any complaints. This is the simplest of exercises and one you will frequently be doing. Do you have any other questions before we begin?” she asked us as we stood by the old style 25 cent kiddy-rides and bubble gum machines at the entrance.

“What do we say if anyone asks us why we are dressed this way or acting this way, Ma’am?” I asked.

A black woman with three kids walked past us in the entrance. She looked us up and down scornfully but said nothing.

“It is highly doubtful anyone will think you are anything other than two attention whores dressed like sluts who are acting like sluts. However, part of this exercise is that the two of you don’t know how to hold a polite, respectful conversation. You are so used to lying that you are asking me what cover story you should be using. You can tell them the truth. That your mother is teaching you a lesson and you have to speak respectfully and behave yourselves,” my mom said.

“What if they don’t understand, Ma’am?” Mandy followed up on my question. “There could be a preacher in there who wants to save our soul and he doesn’t think dressing like sluts will do the trick?” she said.

My mom smiled and almost laughed. “If there is a preacher here on Sunday night I’d wonder why he isn’t at the Church. However, I would leave that one to me. I told you I used to go flirty fishing with my mom and sister. We used to get that all the time from the people that looked down their noses at girls dressed like sluts. You will follow my lead and agree with whatever I tell you. If we meet a preacher in there and he feels compelled to come up to us because of your behavior, then you will have exceeded my expectations for this first lesson, and there will be ice cream for everybody,” My mom promised with a chuckle.

“I have one more question, Ma’am,” Mandy asked, and this was about Julie instead of the lesson at hand. My mom said she could ask politely while we walked in the store. Two teenage girls dressed in tube tops and mini-skirts with slutty makeup was pretty common in southwest Florida. So much so that if you didn’t see them in public, then you would be surprised. Two teenage girls dressed that way-side by side pushing a cart with both hands in front of them on the shopping cart handle was unusual. It wasn’t so weird that people dropped boxes or did double takes, but it raised a few eyebrows.

“I am just going to put it out there because I don’t know when I’ll get another chance to say it. I am here because my mom said I had to be. If she said I didn’t have to be then, I wouldn’t be doing this. I like you, and you seem cool. I totally get that you are trying to make me a better person and I can appreciate that. I totally get that you are pissed about what we did to your place and I should pay for that. However, if I could work in an ice cream stand this summer and give you the money to pay for the damages instead of this I would,” Mandy said.

My mom pointed to a coffee can in the middle shelf and Mandy put it in the cart.

“If Fart Face wasn’t expected to do this I don’t think she’d volunteer either,” she said. She looked at me, expecting me to say something. I remained quiet. My mom told me to get some cereal and pointed.

I bent over at the waist and picked it up. I knew part of my butt cheeks were exposed. I tried not to look behind me, but I noticed a little old lady looking up at me and shaking her head that I was a dirty girl. I smiled at her.

“I mean she does seem to enjoy it on some level,” Mandy swatted my butt with her hand playfully, and my mom allowed it. “However, I think you know she wouldn’t do this even for the chance to get you to serve us for two weeks on the condition she does what you tell her and learn what you taught her,” Mandy explained.

I definitely wanted to make my mom suffer for two weeks, but it was debatable whether I’d quit at this point. I can be stubborn once I really set my mind to something, but if I haven’t, then I can be temperamental and prone to being contrary and changing my mind on the flip of a dime.

“However, I don’t understand what’s going on with Julie. She wasn’t the most daring member of our dare club in middle school. She threw her clothes out in the middle of the road. She refused even to let you consider giving her a probationary period to change her mind. She made a bet with you to tell her parents and is outside waiting in the car naked. I’ve known Julie longer than Blair has, and something is off. She is a lying cunt and a bitch through and through,” Mandy said. My mom made her stand on her tippy-toes to get something high off the shelf. She had to stretch, and a few guys stared at her, but nothing fell out, they could see. It didn’t stop guys from watching to see what might pop out! Mandy had this mischievous look on her face the entire time because she knew they were watching and she liked teasing. My mom let Mandy continue the question as we went to another aisle picking up food at her direction.

“I was with her at the party. She was down to snort coke. She was down to suck cock. She was down to party with boys she didn’t know. However, you mentioned hard work like cleaning house, mowing lawns, washing cars and doing it naked and she still went for it when she doesn’t have too. Why?” Mandy said as she bent over for some pickles.

“I wondered that myself. You girls are not logical, but you do have patterns. I know what you are going to do before you do it most of the time simply because I ask myself what would I do if I were a sneaky little bitch,” my mom joked.

She was interrupted before she could continue. A nice old man approached my mom and said, “Ma’am, I hate to interrupt, but I noticed something, and maybe you should be aware,” he whispered something into my mother’s ear.

“Mandy, did you not wear panties into the store again?” my mom asked her sternly with her eyebrows knotted.

“No, Ma’am, I did,” Mandy lied.

“Turn around lift your skirt! Let me see!” my mom’s eyes flashed with anger, but there was a subtle hint she wasn’t serious. I noticed, but the old man didn’t.

Mandy lifted her skirt all the way in the back and revealed her bare ass, pussy lips exposed from behind and all. It was still red from the many spankings she had today.

“I don’t see any panties!” mom said.

“Whoops!” Mandy dropped her skirt and apologized to the man profusely. He left in a huff like he couldn’t believe her audacity, but he was smiling.

After he left, my mom said that was funny but that in the future she expected us to tell the truth when she asked a question. She was still smiling.

“I don’t know, Ma’am,” Mandy said that she thought that guy had a story now and no one would believe him when he told them. “A mother asked this daughter if she had panties on and then made her show them to me? And you know what? She didn’t have any on!” she imitated the gruff old man’s Jewish accent.

“I don’t want to encourage your deception and lies, but I will admit that was kind of fun. I will play along with little games like that as long as no one is harmed and the idea is that you are giving them a story that no one will believe,” My mom said. Then she said that she wondered if that was what Julie was doing. “She could be playing along with us to see how far I will push her as a goof. She may even be trying to shock her parents into giving a crap about her. It may take an extreme gesture to get noticed in a house with that many people in it. I grew up in a commune with a lot of families in a very tight space, and we had no privacy. We shared everything, and even when there wasn’t much, it was always reinforced that everyone had a part to play, and everyone received what we had equally. It isn’t like that at Julie’s house. It is Dog-eat-Dog. If there is a pork chop on the table then you better grab it before it is gone,” My mom said and told me to get a single cucumber and the most massive carrot I can find.

I had to walk up to the old Jewish man who was feeling cantaloupes. The same one who had told us about Mandy’s missing panties and asked if I could get past him to select the vegetables. He eyed me and assumed the phallic shaped vegetables were for pleasure, not eating.

My mom looked at him and then looked around to see if anyone else was looking. When she was sure they were not, she took the carrot and opened her mouth and then pushed the entire thing down her throat all the way to the stem. I could see it in her throat as she lifted her head and held her mouth open. She pulled it out and put it in the cart. Her eyes were a little watery, and she said, “I love carrots. This one will do, but I wish they had bigger ones,” she smiled at him, and we pushed the cart away with straight faces until we exploded in laughter once we were sure he couldn’t see us.

“Okay, that was funny,” my mom said with a smile. “I suppose he will have TWO stories that no one will believe,” she joked.

“You see Margaret,” Mandy made up an imaginary spouse as the man was telling the story to as she imitated his Jewish accent “The mom came up and she took the biggest carrot you have ever seen. I mean this carrot was big. She opened her mouth and made the whole thing disappear!”

It was pretty funny the way she said it, and we laughed. I asked my mom how she did what she did. She told me to try it.

It seemed gross since it had been in her mouth before, but I put the first few inches in and sucked it back and forth.

“Oh honey, is that what you’ve been doing for these boys? These poor guys. Yeah, we are going to work on that this summer,” my mom plucked the carrot from my mouth and tossed it into the cart. “I am doing any guy you meet after this a huge favor teaching you the proper way to suck a carrot. Go back and get a whole bunch of them,” she told me.

The man was there still in another part of the fruits and vegetable section. I picked up two bags of carrots and told him my mom wanted to try “other carrots” too.

He stood there stunned as I wiggled my butt while I walked away carrying the carrots I’d probably end up giving blowjobs to over the summer. It seemed so surreal that my mom was making me by vegetables to practice giving head. That would be a valuable skill. If I could learn to suck cock really well, then guys might treat me the way they treated Betty Finch.

“Maybe Julie wants to be a good cock sucker, did you ever think of that?” I said as I walked up to the cart.

What I didn’t realize was that black mother who passed us at the entrance and her five kids were within earshot of us on the other side of the aisle when I said it. I put my hand over my mouth and stifled a giggle.

“Girls, this exercise is supposed to humiliate you and not the customers,” Mom laughed a little. “Obviously, I underestimated your readiness for more advanced training. My mom adjusted our skirts by rolling the hem and pulling them up so that the bottoms of our ass cheeks hung out at all times.

“You get points now for every positive reaction you get. If a guy does a double take or falls into a stack of cans because he was looking at you instead of where he was going then you get double points,” my mom said. “Since you, little twats need incentives and like to compete, and since I am a teacher at heart I am going to have to come up with a grading system towards Slutadictorian,” she mused. “You were doing the bare minimum as an introduction, but now I expect you sluts to be creative,” mom said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.