Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

My bare ass bounced up, and down on the back seat as we rode down the bumpy gravel road to leave Julie’s trailer park.

“So basically our punishment is like Jenny’s training?” Julie asked a little too enthusiastically. I was shocked she was considering this without putting up a fight or an argument. She is lazy, selfish, greedy, and generally just like me only not quite as good at it.

I would have slammed the door and walked back into that dump the moment I heard I had to take my skirt off if I were Julie. Well, I don’t know. That trailer was pretty wretched, and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. I would wish a lot worse on my worst enemy. I’d wish that trailer on a bitch that pissed me off though. She had to be up to something, and I wondered what Julie’s angle could be.

In any case, my Mom explained that the training was not exactly like what Jenny was receiving. “It is a punishment for what you did. What you did is a symptom of who you have become. What I am talking about is an education,” My Mom said.

“I didn’t want to tell Blair, but I thought the training you were giving Jenny was fun,” Julie said. My Mom asked her why she wouldn’t tell me. I was curious about why, as well.

“I was afraid that if I told her it looked fun then if she got bored at the party after humiliating Jenny, then she’d make me do the same things,” Julie smiled.

“Bullshit, you slapped the snot out of Jenny!” I shouted from the backseat and reminded Julie that she ASKED if she could slap Jenny one afternoon.

“Yeah, don’t get me wrong that was fun, but I was kind of curious what it would feel like to get slapped. I was just too chicken shit to say anything to you. You might like slapping me so much you never stopped,” Julie said.

I told her damned right, I would.

My Mom stopped the car and reminded me that I was not permitted to speak impolitely to guests. I said that Julie was one of us, and she was in for discipline too. “She isn’t right now. You will call her Miss Julie until a decision has been reached, now get out of the car!” My Mom insisted.

I swallowed. I wouldn’t have put it past her to make me walk home completely naked from the woods. I was ready to tell her that it was simply too far, but she insisted I get out before she told me what was next.

She got out with me and made me put my hands on the roof of the car, spread my legs, and stick out my ass. She spanked me by hand ten times on the bare ass. Julie watched the entire time as I counted each one, and apologized for my outburst.

“Are you ready to be kept in a constant state of discipline where you may not speak out of turn or face a consequence like this one, Julie?” My Mom had used me as an example of what was in store for Julie, and to teach me a lesson at the same time. I rubbed my rosy red butt cheeks. I could feel my mother’s handprint on my ass as I got back in the car, and sat naked in the back seat. I folded my arms and sat quietly while pouting.

“I mean, not really. I thought this was like a dare game or something,” Julie looked confused. She had seen me naked in the back seat and assumed I lost a bet or a dare. She explained that Mandy, and her used to play dare games with other girls at a Catholic middle school they both attended. That is how they met. I assumed the Catholic school was for rich kids, but apparently, it was for bad girls.

“This is no game. There may be dares and incentives, but rest assured that the end result isn’t just to see you naked. I could not care less about what you have between your legs. I’ve seen more pussy, and cock than you’ll see in your lifetime,” My Mom assured her. I had never heard her boast about that before, but I didn’t doubt my Mom either.

“The core values I am teaching you are similar, and the basic protocols, but it is much more mature,” My Mom explained. She went over the female condition, and how we were manipulative, and that Jenny’s training was designed to address his shortcomings as a know-it-all, pervert who couldn’t stop jerking off. My Mom provided an example of a traditional punishment to take away her television privileges, and it would be far too little and have no effect at all on changing Julie.

“My Mom and Dad never stop watching TV long enough for anyone to watch anything else. The TV is always on, so I guess you are right there. I don’t think putting me on restriction would work either. They wouldn’t know if I was gone or not. I have never had to ask to spend the night at your house. I just go, and get someone to give me a ride home,” Julie said.

My Mom looked concerned. She thought Julie always had her parent’s permission to come over. My Mom went into a lengthy tirade about respect and how that would stop immediately.

I stopped listening to my Mother’s lecture and stared out the window at the dark Florida night sky. I started to finger myself quietly in the back seat because I knew my Mom wasn’t watching and focused strictly on Julie.

It was hard not to play with the only toy in the toy box, and sitting with my freshly shaved cunt in a dark car with nothing else to touch made it very tempting. All I had to do was keep it low-key so no one noticed and I could diddle myself to my heart’s content. I wasn’t going at it like a rutting pig or anything. I was so subtle even Mandy couldn’t tell.

“So you two are doing this? Mandy?” Julie turned around, excitedly.

“Yes, Miss Julie, I am. My Mom agreed that it was for the best,” she said.

“Are you playing with yourself, Blair?” Julie asked. She noticed. I thought she couldn’t see.

“No, Miss Julie,” I hated having to call my best friend Miss Julie, and I could tell she loved it.

“Let me smell your finger,” My Mom made me present both hands to the driver’s seat, and she smelled pussy on my finger.

“Take off your top, and hand it up here then put both hands behind your head, and sit up straight,” My Mom said to me. I obeyed.

“Oh wow, and just like that, you two are doing whatever she says? I think I’d rather stay Miss Julie, and kick your asses,” Julie chuckled.

“That isn’t one of the options,” My Mom assured her that this was the only option besides going back home.

“You guys have to be fucking with me? Where is the hidden camera? Where is Allen Funt?” Julie pretended to look for a camera.

“You will also not be permitted to use that kind of language. You will unlearn everything you know, and be educated all summer. Is that something that interests you? It will be grueling, humiliating, painful, and difficult. In the process, I am going to reset your bitch buttons, and make you appreciate what you have in life,” she said.

“If you can make me appreciate living in that trailer, then I am on board,” Julie was clearly joking.

Your trailer doesn’t look comfortable. I think this training will prepare you to consider even what little privacy you do have at home, as a blessing,” my Mom assured her.

“Oh, no, there is NO privacy in our trailer, none!” Julie replied. My Mom tried to explain that she was sure Julie would feel differently once she saw how she was going to live over the summer at our house and experience constant supervision.

Julie told us that there were holes in the bathroom so that the perverted boys could peep at any time when they took a shit or shower. I was shocked her parents hadn’t put a stop to it. When my mom asked why they didn’t block the holes she said that the boys would just find other ways to peep.

“Did you see my sister running around in a towel? She spent 15 minutes running around naked just to get that towel, and while she showered, not only did they take her clean clothes; they took ALL of her clothes! She literally just has that towel, and nothing else right now,” Julie told us like that was a fairly typical situation at her place.

“Who took the clothes?” My Mom asked.

“Everybody! We all did. We divvied them up,” Julie chuckled that this was just how the cookie crumbled.

“Are you ever abused there? Sexually? physically?” My Mom asked.

“I get my ass beat every now and then by my brothers. It’s usually for playing a prank on them. It isn’t serious or anything. We all kick each other’s asses. Living in that small a space you have to blow off a little steam now and then or we’ll all go crazy. I don’t know if you would call it abuse because usually, I’ve done something to deserve it. Someone has been jerking off in all of our shoes. The other day I figured out it was my Uncle, and the funny thing is he had been jerking off in his own shoes so that no one would guess he was the one doing it. I should have known though because he has a thing for shoes,” Julie admitted like her Uncle was just mildly eccentric and not kind of twisted.

“What did your parents do about it?” My Mom asked.

“What they always do,” Julie shrugged “Nothing.” She explained that with so many people sharing a place, and constant conflicts that it would be a full time, exhausting job to try to keep the peace on everybody. They all have to handle their own conflicts. “It’s probably why I am such a bitch, I guess. If I want something, I have to just take it. I’m sure Blair has told you about the shoplifting?”

The car stopped.

No, I had not told her about the shoplifting.

We had steadily been shoplifting from various stores around the area for a long time. It was a thrill. I didn’t really need the items so usually, I gave them to Julie. To me it was more about the power of being able to take something without paying for it. Once I got what I wanted, I didn’t want it any longer.

“Get out, and walk behind the car until I calm down,” My Mom told me. The veins in her neck were popping out. I was on a lone deserted dark road in the middle of nowhere. I stepped out of the car, and my Mom rolled it slowly as I followed in the nude. I could hear Julie explaining while I was outside the car in great detail how many times we planned our shoplifting sprees together, but that usually it was my idea. That was true, but how dare that cunt to throw me under the bus again? I had felt sympathy for her, but now I wanted her to be trained and disciplined.

A motorcycle flew past us, and I thought he would nearly skid off the side of the road when he saw the flash of my white ass behind the car as he passed us.

Killing a guy so enthralled with my nudity would have been another highlight for my day like it was making an old man, and George’s, life so special. I am being sarcastic, and he didn’t die anyway - he just ALMOST crashed.

My Mom once again shut off the car and stepped outside. She pointed to the roof of the car, and I put my hands on the roof like I was going to be frisked by a police officer. She spanked my ass ten times and made me count each time. It was so humiliating standing outside on an almost deserted road in the Florida summer night air in the nude with all the crickets chirping, and frogs croaking in the nearby swampland. It was even worse as she hit my ass and commented on how much it jiggled while I counted each stroke and thanked her for them.

My Mom let me back in but made me sit with my hands behind my head. I have to admit I no longer felt as testy or angry. It was almost like she sucked the fight right out of me for a minute or two.

“I think learning discipline would be a good thing for all three of us, Miss Julie,” I said very submissively.

“I told you she would say something like that when I let her back in,” My Mom said, and Mandy and Julie giggled.

“What? I am being serious,” I knew I had been caught in a lie, and I chuckled.

I had the impression that Mandy had taken Julie shoplifting too. I felt a little envious to have been left out of their shoplifting hijinks, but then I had been the one to say I didn’t want to hang out with Mandy so I couldn’t very well hold it over Julie’s head.

“You are all nasty, pretty, little liars, and thieves. You are cunts and manipulators. The thing is Julie, you aren’t my cunt and manipulator, and neither is Mandy. I’ve opened my door to her as a favor to her mother because Mrs. Sonneborne can’t or won’t do what needs to be done. She is also concerned about what Mandy’s father and brother would say if she were trained like she will be in Summer School around their house,” my Mom explained.

“Wait? I am going to be trained around my own house?” Julie was suddenly very skeptical about this entire thing. They would shit on her like nobody’s business if we turned her over to her family as a submissive servant.

“No, I am not saying that,” My Mom explained. She had to turn, so she took a natural pause to collect her thoughts.

“Originally, we agreed that if one of us tries to quit or refuses to obey then at the end of the summer, she would have to continue discipline until Winter Break, Miss Julie” Mandy explained.

“Then Mrs. Conner said that we were a team. We have to help each other want to finish the program and learn from it. She said she would pick the Slutdictorian who was the best, but that if we all meet all her expectations according to her and graduate her summer school program TOGETHER, then my then Mrs. Conner was going to obey for a week, and we get to boss HER around,” Mandy explained with a wry grin. Julie liked that idea a lot.

“Yes, but only as a demonstration of proper obedience, and to show you that I care enough to teach you through example. If you need an incentive, this is your incentive. You won’t be able to throw wild parties, do drugs, or make me spend money that week. There will be limits just as there are limits on what I can make you do,” My Mom said. That sucked because I had planned on doing all of that and partying for at least part of the Summer!

“Wow, there are limits? So you can’t just make us do anything?” Julie asked.

“There are always limits and boundaries. Obviously, right now this is so new that I have not spelled them out completely, but I will not push you so hard as to break you. I will change you. I will test you. I will stretch you. I will bend you. You will be naked at all times at home regardless of who is there. You will be fed from the floor. You will be wearing what I tell you, and that will seldom include panties or a bra. What you saw the girls wear to your trailer was as conservative as it gets. You will call everyone you meet Sir and Ma’am, and that includes your family when you go home,” My Mom explained.

“I can’t just stay with you guys?” Julie didn’t protest or question any of the expectations the way I thought she might. Instead, she just wanted to stay with us.

“I told Mrs. Sonneborne that if Mandy does not improve by the end of the summer, it would be my recommendation she remains in full discipline as she did at my house, and we have a conversation with her father, and brother about what to expect, and why. Just like Blair, even if she does well, there will be some limited discipline and supervision after the Summer. There is no returning to the way things were,” My Mom said, but she considered her next words more carefully.

“In your case, I can see how it is a free for all there, and if your parents are not going to enforce the discipline, then it would be pointless. In fact, it may be pointless to spend the summer in my slut summer camp only to be returned to an environment without any boundaries, and be expected to cope,” My Mom explained. She told her the story about how, when she was younger, it took her two months to be able to eat without being told what she could eat once she had gotten used to it.

“No, please,” Julie begged. “No way that Mandy and Blair get to do this, and I don’t! I am so down with it,” Mandy started to take her clothes off in the car.

“What are you doing? I haven’t given you the order to take off your clothes or told you that I accept the responsibility of disciplining you,” My Mom insisted she put on her clothes.

“Nope, already done,” Mandy threw her clothes out of the open window, and let them fly down the road.

“That was foolish. Now, what happens when I take you home? Your parents will think you were molested or something!” My Mom was startled.

“Do you want to make it one week as OUR slave, and one week as my PERSONAL slave if they don’t say one word when I walk in the house completely naked?” Julie grinned wickedly and put her hands behind her head. “Like this?” she asked if she was interlacing her fingers behind her head properly as she imitated the way I was sitting.

“You understand that if you disobey me, I will promptly return you to your parent’s house. You understand that if you sneak out, steal, engage in any misbehavior I am going to punish you, and I spank very hard,” Mom said.

“I doubt you spank harder than Uncle Frank,” Julie chuckled. He was also apparently the guy who jerked off in her shoes.

“We can make a personal bet on that one because I am sure it is a bet you are going to lose. I know how to do things to your body that you haven’t even dreamed about, and make you hurt in places you don’t know you have,” Mom said. She asked Julie if she would consider spending 24 hours in discipline and then getting to decide if this was something she saw a benefit from.

“It will take at least a week before any of you really begin to understand some of what I am telling you. You have to live it for a while consistently before it sinks in, and that is a painful lesson. I don’t want you to spend a week in training only to discover you can’t handle it,” My Mom said. She told Julie she would give her one day in Summer School as a trial, if her parents permitted it to decide if she could handle it and then after that a week to soak in the lessons before my mom would consider enrolling her permanently in her slut summer school.

This was starting to feel like a real “Summer program” and not just a joke my mom made out of my punishment.

“You didn’t give me a week to decide if I didn’t want to do this,” Mandy spoke up and forgot to say, Ma’am.

“That is because you are doing it. Your mother is the one who decided what was best for you. I am carrying that out,” my Mom explained.

“Nonsense, you told my Mom about the idea and convinced her it was for the best. Now you are giving Julie a rip-cord after one day to get out of this if she wants?” Mandy seemed angry.

“Mandy, get your clothes off and get out of the car. When you have calmed down I will explain to you why you are wrong,” My Mom said. Mandy begrudgingly stripped, and threw her clothes down in the car angrily. She stepped out and ambled behind the car as my mother crept forward so she could keep up with us. A truck passed us. I think my Mom was waiting for at least one car on this lonely highway to possibly see us to make us worry about being let back in. It definitely worked as motivation. I didn’t want to get put out of the car again.

My Mom stopped the car and got out. I heard ten swats, and some counting as she spanked Mandy’s ass outside as she had mine earlier.

“What is your deal, Julie?” I whispered.

“You can call me Miss Julie for now, Fart Face,” she giggled at me in the backseat.

“Hardee har har,” I whispered sarcastically. “I mean, what game are you playing right now with my mom?” I wanted to know what her angle was.

“I don’t know what you mean, Fart Face. I am not playing any game,” Julie was being coy, and it was pissing me off.

“My Mom is very serious about taking you home and training you under the same rules we have. If you think she was hard on Jenny, you haven’t seen anything yet. You can’t seriously be considering coming along voluntarily, so tell me what angle you are playing at or so help me when I am finally out of this stupid restriction I am going to kick your ass,” I gritted my teeth. We joked about kicking each other’s asses all the time, but Julie knew when I was being ruthless, and this was one of those times.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.