Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

“Why didn’t you curtsy on the way out, Fart Face?” mom asked as she took us to the car. She had noticed my laughing when Mandy stumbled and looked angry.

“You didn’t tell me I had to curtsy, Ma’am,” I replied politely (as politely as I can. Polite and submissive isn’t a natural tone for me, so I have to fake it. I did my least sarcastic imitation of Jenny blowing smoke up my mom’s ass with her fancy talk).

“You know I make Jenny curtsy when she enters or leaves a room if her betters are in it,” Mom said.

“You said to unlearn everything I know and wait until you teach me, Ma’am,” I smiled. I knew that I had her on that one. I could have said something about how it was unfair to compare me to Jenny because she has had longer to practice this but I decided to play dumb instead.

“I want you to curtsy like Jenny. You will curtsy when taking orders and acknowledge them. You will curtsy when you are introduced to someone new. You will curtsy when you leave or exit a room with your betters in it. Failure to comply will result in punishment. Take your skirt off outside,” Mom said.

I didn’t have any panties on. It was almost dark, and there wasn’t anyone around in our drive-way, but I had just put the damned thing on. I was wearing short 2 inch heels and a tube top that didn’t match the pink skirt I had on.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I knew better than to argue with my mom on something like, and I started to slip it off and step out of it.

“No, pull it up and start over,” Mom insisted I bend over at the waist and pull it all the way down to my ankles before stepping out of it. Always face your ass towards the person who told you to undress unless you are instructed otherwise. Make sure to take your bottoms off first, then top then shoes,” she said.

I curtsied and tried to hide the grimace on my face as I bent over in an exaggerated manner and wiggled my butt while I shimmied out of my skirt for her. I took my time sliding it down my legs and stepped out of the short frilly skirt my cousin selected for me.

“Oh hello, Mr. Greenbaum,” My mom addressed the neighbor who had been outside watering his lawn. He was outside watering a different part of his lawn. He had seen everything that just happened, and now he could see everything between MY legs.

“Hello,” the old man said in response with a stunned expression on his face as I turned around and handed the skirt to my mother. He could easily see that I had no pubic hair and my entire pussy.

“I am sorry, I hope my daughter didn’t offend you. She embarrassed me just now by not demonstrating proper manners, and I meant to embarrass her,” My mom explained simply like it was fairly common to strip your teenage daughter at the car when she pisses you off. If it were, then there would be a whole lot more naked adolescent girls in parking lots!

“Oh, not offended at all,” Mr. Greenbaum was obviously a horny old pervert, and he was enjoying the show.

“Where are my manners? My name is Samantha Conner. I’ve been living next to you for several months, and I’ve seen you, but I’ve never introduced myself,” My mom approached him and told me to stay where I was. She shook his hand while I remained bent over.

I could see Mandy looking down at me. She stuck out her tongue slightly because she was enjoying my humiliation.

“Oh, yes, well, you obviously know my name. I just retired from Philly, and I thought I would come down here to Florida and enjoy the scenery, but wow, I never expected anything like this,” he said in a thick East Philadelphia accent.

“Girls, are you thirsty?” she asked us. I wasn’t sure what I should say, but I was thirsty. I tended to base my answers on what I thought my mom wanted to hear. I answered, Yes, Ma’am, and so did Mandy.

“I wonder if I could trouble you for a moment? I haven’t given the girls water in a while. Do you mind if they have a little sip from your garden hose?” she asked.

“Not at all,” Mr. Greenbaum was eager to see this new humiliating development unfold.

“Fart Face, Mandy, come here and have a drink from Mr. Greenbaum’s hose,” she said to us.

I stood up and walked over like it was normal to wear nothing but a tube top. I could see he was staring at my bald pussy, and my instinct was to cover my nudity with my hand and deny him a look. However, I knew I’d be slapped if I did.

“Fart Face?” Mr. Greenbaum chuckled.

“It’s my daughter’s nickname. This is Blair, and this is her friend Mandy,” my mother introduced us.

Mandy curtsied by lifting her short skirt slightly in a perfectly executed little pivot.

I quickly curtsied by lifting imaginary skirts and holding my bow a little more deeply.

“Better, but you should do it more fluidly. Don’t make a big production out of it Fart Face,” my mom said.

I was really hating Mandy for writing that on my face.

“Oh yes, I see it on her face,” Mr. Greenbaum finally noticed I had a face. I wanted to say that “my eyes were up here” and get him to stop looking at my pussy flaps.

“Mr. Greenbaum is a busy man, bend over and take a drink quickly,” My mom hurried us, and I bent over at the waist as I knew she expected without bending my knees. I began to take a long sip of the warm, garden hose water. My mom told Mandy to do it at the same time as me.

Mandy put her face right next to mine so that we were almost kissing and then we opened our mouths and drank from the hose. The hose that the old man was holding like it was his floppy, big green cock in his hands.

I didn’t know old men could get boners, but I swore I saw a bulge in his pants. I at least had the satisfaction of knowing I had been the highlight of this grumpy, lonely old man’s day as well. Even if I had to share the spotlight with Mandy.

Mom made us thank him and curtsy a goodbye before allowing us to sit in the backseat together. She took my skirt from me and put it in the front seat and told me that I would ride like that until I learn to curtsy every time.

“That was good practice. I’ll have to make it a point to introduce you to all the neighbors. It will be good for me as well to get to know them. I was so busy with school last year that I didn’t think about it,” she said as she started up the car and started to leave.

I was shocked Mrs. Hannigan hadn’t found a reason to shuffle out of her house to remind us about the rent once again. I saw her walk out of her door just a little too late to catch us as we were pulling away. My mom waved at her politely and drove down the street.

“Mom, you seem to be enjoying my training way too much,” I joked as she flipped on the radio.

“Do not speak until you are spoken too, Fart Face,” Mom told me. “I am still debating on whether or not to allow you to call me Mom during your training. I was thinking Mother, but that is too formal, and Mistress sounds too sexual,” Mom thought out loud.

“Mistress like a woman who cheats with married men, Ma’am?” I asked. Technically I had been spoken too so I could talk.

“Good one, but you will find that my allowance for your little jokes and barbs at my expense is going to be very minimal. I can make fun of you, but you cannot make fun of me. Yes, I’ve fucked married men and a lot of them. That is my business, not yours and you are certainly in no position to judge me,” she said.

“May I ask how you can expect us to respect you and see you as a role model if you don’t hold yourself to the same standards you set for us, Ma’am?” I thought that was a good point. My ass was sticking to the pseudo-leather seats in the back because the car had been baking in the hot sun all day.

“That is a fair question, and perhaps when I give you permission to ask questions, I will address it further. I don’t expect you to act like me at all. You don’t have the experience or the right to act like me. You have betrayed my trust. You have trashed my home. You have abused the authority I gave you. You have treated your brothers and your cousin like personal slaves. You have offended Lori Donaldson. You have hurt and manipulated people on a daily basis. You are a reflection upon me. I am not a reflection of you. That being said, I don’t like that reflection. I am going to change it. When you have reached the point I am in my life, you could judge where I am in it. Until then I need you to close your mouth, keep your hands to yourself and behave while I drive to your friend Julie’s house to have a word with her parents,” Dammit that was so well said that I didn’t have anything to say even if I dared to say it.

We drove in quiet for a long while. It was hard not to touch my smooth pussy. Now that it was shaved, it glistened slightly with wetness, and it itched already. I wanted to touch it, but I knew my mom would probably have handcuffs in her purse and not the toy kind that is easy to pop open either. If she caught me touching myself, I’d probably lose my top.

I used to ride home naked from the beach when I was a little girl just like Buddy and Lewis do now. I was caked in sand even after being washed off, and my suit was wet and gross. I would sit on a towel, and I enjoyed riding naked. I didn’t see it as humiliating because I didn’t know what that concept even was. I was older now, though, and the idea of having to be naked while the other two women in the car wore something made me feel inferior and humbled. I didn’t like that feeling. I wanted to be in control of myself at the very least. It was my body and my choice - letting my mom decide for me made me feel “submissive,” and I didn’t like that feeling. It made me feel powerless and less of a person.

Jenny, on the other hand, sat up straight now. After her initial shock and dismay at being naked, she would smile at people in the car next to us while we passed them on US-1. The people in the car could only see her bare shoulders and usually not inside the car. If mom took away my top and made me sit up, I would obviously be displaying my perfect tits to the world.

My tits weren’t huge, like Betty. They weren’t round and fake like moms. They were, however, a respectable 34b cup and perky. The only thing I didn’t like was that my nipples long, dark, and very puffy. I hoped as I got older, the areolas would flatten and look more like an adult and less like a little girl. My mom had pulled my nipple and stretched it in her finger, and when it gets cold out, they do pop up and look very pronounced. I was just fortunate that in Florida that doesn’t happen very often. If there was very a time I wanted to use them to get attention, all I had to do was grab a little ice and rub them and voila - instant attention-getting nips popping out of my shirt.

Speaking of which, My nipples were very hard as we flew down the highway listening to music. My mom believed in 255 A/C. That is where you roll down two windows and drive 55 mph. So the wind was in my hair as I reflected on my life and the decisions I had made.

I should have been regretting the party last night. I regretted getting caught. I regretted getting so drunk that I fucked every boy at the party and then lezzed out with Mandy and Julie to try to get the ones who hadn’t passed out hard enough to fuck us again. I didn’t even like sex normally, but when I drank, I became some kind of needy nympho that wanted to get fucked. I didn’t want to cuddle and lay there. I wanted to get fucked hard and rough.

Boys my age don’t fuck hard and rough though. At least, not the ones I had been with. They barely know how to thrust in and out of you in the missionary position. I knew there was more. I had watched porno when I was little. I caught Jerry watching it, and when I threatened to tell mom, he let me watch it. It was nasty. All I remember is this girl saying “I didn’t know you were an asshole man, Charlie” and then a fast cut of her sitting on a ball naked and looking completely loopy. I realized now she was high as a kite when she did that porno. The first time I started playing with myself in the bathtub was shortly after I watched that video and I would whisper, “I didn’t know you were an asshole man, Charlie.” It was so dirty to hear myself say those words as a little girl, and I began to finger my butt while I held my little pussy under the running water in the bathtub.

I wasn’t sure where we were going. Mandy lived pretty close to me, but Julie clearly lived out in the boonies. There was nothing but woods out where we were headed and a single lane highway. I had never been to Julie’s house. She usually spent the night at my house, and then I assumed her parents picked her up.

It was dark when we arrived at this dumpy little trailer park. The trailers were dirty and rusted out, and half of them looked like no one lived there. However, people did live there. There weren’t very many working street lights, so it was difficult to see the numbers on the trailers.

I didn’t know Julie was so poor. She acted like she was a rich bitch. As a child of a single mother that is a teacher, we aren’t rich, but I acted like a rich bitch too. We were definitely wealthy compared to the poor white trash that lived out here. There were three-wheel “ATCs” in yards and barking dogs yapping as we drove down the unpaved street that led up to her trailer. The park probably had about thirty or forty trailers in total.

When we pulled up in front of the yellow and brown single wide trailer I didn’t think this could be it. There were kids running around outside in the yard in diapers that were too old to be wearing diapers. There were broken toilets, and a broke down old Ford with missing tires and the hood up. The lawn was a mess, and the wooden deck leading to the trailer was busted.

My mom handed me my clothes and let me put the skirt back on before we left the car. I think she would have made me get out and put it on if it were quiet and deserted. People were outside on their patios drinking beer and smoking, and there were a few motorcycles and pick up trucks on the dusty old road.

We walked up to the wooden deck that led to the door. The stairs were busted, and we had to step over it. Mandy looked at me like she was afraid. I could tell Mandy hadn’t been here either and she was just as disgusted as I was.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.