Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

My Mom called Julie Simmon’s house while Mandy and I remained in the living room with our nipples touching, looking right at each other. I was having a staring contest with that stubborn bitch, and she refused to blink. It was so annoying! Mandy was almost as stubborn as me!

“Hello? Is this Mrs. Simmons? No? Well, would you please let me speak to her?” whoever was on the other end hung up on my mother.

She tried several times to reach someone, and each time a similar thing happened. I was getting impatient, but I wanted very much for Julie to be entangled in the same humiliating punishment I was facing. I hadn’t originally, but now it had been a cause united with Mandy, and I could see from the hopeful look on her face that she wanted the same fate for our mutual friend.

“Hello? No, my refrigerator is not running. That isn’t how the phone prank even works. I’ve called you. Please let me talk to one of your parents? It is important” My mom was getting frustrated, and I could tell she was about to give up when suddenly one of Julie’s parents must have answered the phone.

“Hello, this is Mrs. Conner, I am Blair’s mother,” My mom introduced herself. She had to explain that I was Julie’s friend. I guess Julie never talked about me. That wasn’t a surprise, really. I seldom talked about Julie to my mom, either. Still, I took it as something of an offense that she didn’t think enough of me to tell her parents.

“Yes, Julie was at a party at my home last night. I need to inform you that there was drinking, drugs, and sex last night. I wasn’t home, but I trusted my daughter to babysit. Your daughter and my daughter, as well as her friend Mandy Sonneborne, planned the party and then they trashed my home. No, I don’t want money. No, I am not going to call the law, listen to me, please? Could we talk in person?” They hung up on my mother. My mom was a little angry now. She didn’t expect a parent to hang up on her.

She called back and sternly explained that she wanted to meet with them and discuss addressing the issue. “It may be better if you came here so you can see the damage? I believe I have an appropriate response that will serve to teach the girls a lesson and prevent them from ever doing anything like this again. It will also make them less lazy, selfish, and manipulative. No, well I don’t mind but what I propose is of a sensitive nature, and I’d like to discuss it with you and your husband first before you make any decisions. Yes, I could be there, okay let me write down the address,” My mom took down the address and hung up the phone. “That woman sounds like she really doesn’t care what her daughter does. I doubt she will care enough to see that her daughter improves her behavior. Some kids are just going to grow up ruthless and bad. Sorry guys, it looks like it will be just us this summer,” My mom knew we wanted to ensnare Jenny. She had expected us to be vindictive cunts.

“You will still go out there and meet with them, Ma’am?” Mandy seemed hopeful.

“I will but not because it will amuse you if she gets punished. I will do it because I feel her parents need to know even if they don’t care. If they want me to address her behavior, I will do it for Julie’s benefit and not for your amusement. I don’t want you to do anything other than behaving yourself when we are there and be a good example. Don’t try and manipulate them or I will spank you on the spot, and you will ride home naked and gagged in the car,” My mom warned Mandy.

The front door swung open before she could agree to those terms. I thought it might be Jerry back to leer at our naked bodies and make rude comments. I was supposed to keep my head straight ahead and look at Mandy while I stood titty to titty in the living room with my ass stuck out.

I didn’t have to turn my head to know who it was. I could hear them laughing behind me, and my skin crawled with the indignity of being on display for my Cousin, Brothers, and the Redneck Donaldsons.

I had told Jenny she had to knock to come inside. However, she was treating my house like it was her home now. She was treating my room like it was HER room now. Mom told her she could just come in without knocking. I was sure she was stripping down to panties at the door like the Teacher’s Pet she was.

My brothers Buddy and Lewis ran in the house, making pony noises and galloping. I was sure they had played their little games out in the woods where they ran around naked themselves and pretended to be horses.

George Donaldson is a buck-toothed red-headed teenager a little older than me. If you’ve ever seen the movie Children of the Corn and know who Malachi is, then you know what George looks like.

“Damn, when Jenny told me Blair was butt naked she wasn’t lying. Holy crap, I never thought I would see the day,” George hyucked hyucked at my situation like he was watching his favorite episode of Hee-Haw on repeat.

Lori Donaldson is his chubby sister. She was in some classes with me, and just because we lived near each other, she thought she could be my friend. She was wrong, of course. I like my friends to be decent looking but not as hot as me. I don’t want to be seen as hanging out with fatties, but in a group of good looking girls, I want to be the hottest one. I don’t want guys to think I am too gross to get decent looking friends! And hanging out with Lori might give them that impression. It was nothing personal. If Lori wanted to hang out with me, all she had to do was lose weight and get a prettier face but not TOO pretty. She’d also have to do her hair, makeup and nails much better than she did now. She looked like a tom-boy, and so did her sister.

I don’t have any actresses I can think of off the top of my head from the 1980s she looked like as a description. Imagine a young Melissa McCarthy with red hair, a lot of freckles, big boobs, big butt, and a country accent.

Crystal Donaldson was about the same build and age as Jenny. She was lanky and had red hair down to her ankles. That was a style back then for trailer trash hillbilly bitches based on a country singer named Crystal Gayle. Jenny had a crush on Crystal, and I think Crystal liked my cousin. It was so disgusting to see the two of them swoon over each other.

It would be fairly easy to say she looks like a young Emma Watson, the actress that played Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter films just with freckles and long red hair.

“I believe you also know Mandy?” My mom introduced everyone to Mandy. They did know her from school. “She will be staying with us this summer, and the two of them are going to be in a special punishment similar to Jenny but quite a bit more advanced because of the damage they did to the apartment.

I could see Mandy’s face turn red when everyone saw she was naked. She told me she was a nudist and loved running around naked, but she was just as mortified as I was. I hoped I hid my embarrassment much better than Mandy did as I stuck my nose up in the air and acted like my shit obviously never stunk and that they were fortunate to be permitted to look upon my perfect, young body as opposed to shrinking in the corner and covering my shame with my hands like I wanted to do.

We had cleaned up a lot of the mess, but it was still a wreck. The couch had holes in it, and we had drawn graffiti all over the place.

“Does Blair have a penis on her head?” Lori giggled. I had forgotten Mandy drew that on my face last night. That bitch Mandy let me go around talking to people and didn’t even tell me to wash it off when we were outside washing cars!

My mom told me to turn around and face them. It was so humiliating to spin around, and they all stared right at my bald pussy and laughed.

“Oh my god, she is balder than a babies bottom!” Lori chuckled. She could see Mandy was too.

“They ain’t got not no pussy hair!” George was beside himself with laughter.

Crystal smiled at us, and Buddy and Lewis were obliviously off playing around the house. Jenny was standing off to the side in panties awaiting orders, but I could tell she was looking at my body too.

“What does it say on her face?” Lori stood up to get a better look at the words Mandy wrote on my face last night. My mother made me say it out loud.

“I’ve forgotten, Ma’am,” I lied.

“You wrote it. You tell them then, Mandy,” My mom said with a big smirk.

“It says Fart Face, Ma’am,” Mandy smiled when she said it and the Donaldson’s laughed and even Buddy and Lewis did too. They began chanting “Fart Face,” “Fart Face” over and over.

I couldn’t prevent myself from turning beet red. I can honestly say that it was a combination of equal parts rage and humiliation.

“I like that name. I think I will call you Fart Face for the summer, would you like that Fart Face?” My mom asked. She could tell I would not.

“I would Ma’am,” I lied.

“Are you sure? because you look like you don’t like it,” My mom was clearly having a laugh at my expense.

“I don’t like it, Ma’am,” I admitted through gritted teeth over the sobs of the Donaldsons laughter at my expense.

“I wish you would make up your mind,” My mom said. “Well, it hardly matters what you like. Fart Face it is,” My mom announced, and from that moment forward they began to refer to me as Fart Face more than they did Blair. I had to just take being called a name. That wasn’t how this was supposed to work. I was the one who called people names and they were the ones who had to take it. I didn’t like this shoe on the other foot business at all.

“Lori spanked Jenny today,” George told on his sister. My mom wasn’t upset and asked her why.

“She started with all this know-it-all talk about how horses are supposed to canter and trot and started making all these rules. I put her over my knee and played the bongos for a little while, was that wrong Ma’am?” Lori asked my mom.

“Not at all,” My mom told her sweetly and then asked Jenny to give her side of the story.

“I couldn’t help myself. I thought I was being helpful, Ma’am, and before I knew it, I was designing this game involving dressage. I set up a maypole line where the pony puts the rope in her mouth, and high steps around and around and that led to wanting to make more rules, and I appreciate Lori spanking me so I would shut my mouth and just have fun, Ma’am.”

My mom seemed pleased. I wasn’t sure if I loathed Lori more for being such a country bumpkin ass-kiss or if I hated how my brown nosing cousin could make being a know-it-all who got spanked for boring everyone with his tedious details into something that got him a pat on the head from my mother.

“Lori, I would like to ask if you could do me a favor?” My mom asked if Lori would babysit. I began to salivate at the trouble I could cause if my mom let Lori babysit me. Mandy and I would have to tag-team and find ways to torment Lori. I had already constructed a fairly elaborate plan where I would make it seem like Lori lost total control of the situation and let Buddy and Lewis trash the house while abusing her authority. I was already up to burning the whole house down and blaming it on her when my mom explained that obviously she wouldn’t throw Lori to the wolves and let her babysit two cunts like Mandy and me.

The Donaldsons chuckled, but my mom explained we were cunts and why that was an acceptable use of the word. “I hope that doesn’t offend you,” My mom asked them.

“I hope it doesn’t offend my mom that I would prefer you as my mom,” Lori smiled her response.

My mom said that obviously there are some unusual rules that Lori would need to enforce and she would need to get permission first from her mother to babysit. “I can’t pay you very much. I don’t know what would be fair?” Mom asked.

“Pay me? This is going to be fun! How long are you going to be gone for?” Lori was already on board, and she wasn’t going to charge any money.

“I need to visit the Simmons house and inform their parents about Julie’s role in the party last night. I doubt that will take very long since they don’t seem too concerned about it, but I feel it is my obligation. I’ve taken Polaroids of the damage. I also have to do a little shopping, but it won’t be very late. You would be welcome to any food we have in the fridge,” My mom said.

“Don’t say that! she’ll eat you out of house and home!” George chuckled.

“You are welcome to be here as well George, but I have a very serious no boys allowed rule in the house,” my mom explained that no other boys would be permitted.

“Don’t worry, George isn’t much of a man,” Lori insulted her brother playfully.

“I should ask if any of you were at the party last night?” My mom asked.

I was ready to pounce. I could tell my mother that Lori knew all about it but didn’t say anything!

“I wasn’t, but I knew about it. I am sorry I didn’t tell you. Julie told me about it, and I asked Blair if I could come. She said no. I asked her if you even knew about the party and she said of course not. I told her she should tell her you, but I didn’t think it was my place. I should have said something,” Lori admitted apologetically.

Dammit - she stole all the fire from my torch with that admission.

My mom asked me if that was what happened.

“I mean yes and no, Ma’am?” I said.

“Which was it, yes or no? You had boys you didn’t even know here,” My mom knew that much.

“Yes, it is true, but no, uh she shouldn’t have said anything, Ma’am?” I realized that made it sound worse.

“That makes no sense,” My mom stated the obvious. “Why didn’t you let Lori come to your party? You let boys you didn’t even know come to the party, and yet a neighbor girl asked to come, and you didn’t let her?” she asked.

“I didn’t want to get her in any trouble, Ma’am” I lied. I assumed Lori would back me up on that. It was a good answer.

“No, you said I was too fat, and I would disgust the boys and scare them off. You said you liked Julie and Mandy because they were okay looking but not hotter than you and you didn’t need any competition,” Lori told the truth.

Mandy glared at me. I could feel her eyes burning into my skin. I shrugged because I assumed she knew that was why I let her come to the party when I really didn’t like her. It should have been obvious.

“I just said that so you would not want to come and get in trouble,” I tried to save face and make my lie work.

My mom didn’t care about this detail.

“You will refer to Lori as Ma’am or Miss Lori at all times. You will apologize to her for calling her fat while I punish you,” Mom told me to get in the punishment position by myself for ten swats.

She asked Mandy if she said anything mean to Lori and Mandy admitted she said a lot of mean things in general but nothing in particular to Lori. Lori confirmed that. It would have been easier if I wasn’t being singled out to stand in the punishment position with my butt sticking out.

My mom pulled out Luther and spanked me ten times slowly across the ass. George and Lori laughed the entire time while I said things like “Two, Thank you, Ma’am! I am sorry, Miss Lori, for calling you fat. You are beautiful on the inside.”

“Three! Thank you, Ma’am, I mean you are beautiful on the outside as well. That came out wrong!”

“Four, Thank you, Ma’am, the next wild party I throw, I will invite you for sure.”

“Five! Thank you, Ma’am, I won’t throw anymore wild parties obviously at my mom’s house. I meant when we are over the drinking age, and I am living on my own, obviously,” I lied.

“Wow, can I use that tonight if I need to?” Lori asked while I kissed the flat blade of Luther that was still warm from my red ass.

“You won’t need to use Luther. That is reserved for cunts. I will let you apply Jenny’s maintenance beating if you want later tonight with Tyrone when I get home,” My mom explained like it was a trivial matter to whip Jenny’s ass.

“Fart Face, go stand in the window with your nose, toes, and nipples pressed into the window and hold your ass cheeks apart. You too Mandy, there is a window right next to her. You can snuggle up side by side,” Mom insisted. I knew that pervert George was taking snapshots of our bare asses with his mind as he watched us obey my mom.

Mom showed Lori how my cousin was to eat off the floor and the schedule for the evening. She discussed what she could and could not do and how his milking would work. “He can close the door for five minutes. If he brings you a sticky tissue, just tell him to throw in the trash. You don’t have to touch it at all. If he doesn’t have a sticky tissue, you can spank him and let me know when I get home. They go to bed at 9 pm. He can sleep in the bottom bunk of Fart Face’s old room but let me show you how to tie his wrists to the bedposts so that he doesn’t get tempted to play with himself. Why yes, you could tickle him a little if you want? just don’t go crazy...” I heard her say as she walked Lori around the house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.