Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School
Introduction

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

BDSM Sex Story: Introduction - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

My name is Blair Conner, and I went to Vero Beach High School in Sebastian County. I was on Summer break in 1984 when I got into trouble big time. My mother insisted I write an accurate and honest account of that summer. It is difficult to recall all the details but let me provide a little background first.

I have reddish blonde hair, pretty blue-green eyes, an upturned nose, a few freckles, and people say I have “resting bitch face” because my natural expression is that of a bitch. That isn’t really true. I can smile. I just choose to look this way.

I suppose if you wanted to compare my appearance to a famous person a lot of people said I look like Molly Ringwald from Sixteen Candles and the Breakfast Club. She looks very stuck up, has the same kind of hair, and always looks like she just sniffed someone else’s fart.

It all began when my cousin Eddie came down to visit a week earlier.

NOTE: This is all detailed in Naked on Summer : Sissy Summer School

He, like most of my family, has the trademark red hair, and smirky expression of a know it all. He spoke with a lisp and had a very effeminate quality that made me instantly dislike him. I didn’t like many people back then and even people I did like it was generally only conditional on what they could do for me. I should clarify that it wasn’t conditional on what they HAD done for me in the past. I only cared about what they could do going forward.

He complained when my Mom insisted he strip at the public showers to wash off at the beach with my brothers Buddy and Lewis. They were all little enough that nobody out here cared. My cousin Eddie had some pubic hair, but he was hardly developed, and he made a big stink out of it.

My Mom used to make me strip off when I was little but as soon as I developed boobs that all stopped. I also didn’t like to play in the water anymore, so it was never much of an issue.

I should mention that my Mom was raised in a very strict household by an Ex-Marine drill instructor. My Grandfather was a member of the religious group “Children of God” in California during the 1960s, and my Mom was raised in a farm commune with her brothers and sisters. She used to talk about ‘flirty fishing’ like it was fun.

She and her sister would go out and tease and flirt with a young man in order to get him to come to church with them. She talked about her upbringing a lot, and half of the time I didn’t believe some of the things she told me and the other half I really didn’t listen. I just knew that my Mom was very opposed to raising me the same way, and I had never met my grandparents or much of my family.

Her father was a stern disciplinarian though, and my Mom believed profoundly in corporal punishments and corner time. She wouldn’t hesitate to pull my panties down around my ankles and spank me when I was a little girl, but again all of that stopped almost the moment I sprouted breasts. My Mom believed very heavily that all adults should be responsible for kids and expected me to be respectful to all adults at all times and listen to them. She would never have thought twice if our neighbor Mrs. Hannigan washed my mouth out with soap for cussing.

However, for the last two years or so, I was on easy street after I reached puberty because my Mom became for more lenient with me. I felt like we were almost sisters in that I could tell her anything and joke with her. My Mom has a stern side, but she also likes to laugh and is very playful.

She likes to party with her friends at local bars and is very adventurous. They work together at my high school.

I could boss my little brothers Buddy and Lewis around. When I had to babysit them I ruled with an iron fist. The only problem was they were too stupid to be of any use cleaning up the house or doing any complex chores. Buddy and Lewis are like chaos personified, and they just ran around creating messes and having a good time. My Mom was strict with them but not as strict as she was with Eddie.

She took a particular interest in my cousin when he came down to visit. He is her sister’s son, and I suspected she missed her sister. They had been very, very close and now they seldom ever saw one another. I think Eddie reminded my Mom of her sister and she wanted to ‘fix him.’

I can’t really explain this next part very well, but at some point, Eddie became “Jenny.”

I had purposely got Eddie in trouble. I can’t even remember why I did it. I had let him sniff my panties and then set him up so that my Mom would find out he did it. I also put suntan lotion on him in order to give him a boner and then screamed to my Mom that he was a pervert. In my defense, he probably did a lot of pervy stuff leading up to that and had been caught peeping on me while I changed.

I should mention though I waited with my bare back to my open window for a good long time for him to finally notice me and subsequently get caught staring at my body through the window that just happens to be near my Mom’s sliding glass door in her own bedroom.

My Mom decided to punish Eddie by making him wear the panties he sniffed. That led to her deciding to feminize him in what she called “Sissy Summer School.” She said it would teach him to respect women and stop being such a total pervert. I thought it was hilarious and wicked.

My Mom called Buddy and Lewis in and pointed at Eddie and said, “This is Jenny now,” and they both pretty much shrugged and accepted it as gospel.

I was shocked by how quickly Jenny adapted to living as a girl. At first, I had to teach her how to put on makeup and pick her clothes. I taught her how to look like a total slut instead of all the techniques that look good. However, despite that, Jenny made a pretty cute little girl and wore her curly hair in pigtails.

Mom even let Jenny sleep in my room. I quickly arranged a situation where Jenny would get in trouble for peeping on me to get her kicked back out. However, my Mom’s solution was to put the little troll UNDER my bunk bed and tie her wrists to the bedpost.

I had no problem with that. I would even wake up sometimes in the middle of the night and fart on him or put his hand in a bowl of water just to fuck with the little brat, and he didn’t even notice.

My Mom made him “milk” himself frequently by jerking off and tied a pink ribbon around his balls we could lead him around the house with. She never watched him jerk off, but she did make him throw away the cum in a tissue.

You could lead Jenny around the house by the ribbon like a little puppy. Jenny liked it, and sometimes my Mom would make me walk her up and down the street to practice walking in girl’s shoes. I began to see Jenny as a girl, and so did all the kids in the neighborhood. They thought Eddie had gone back home and she was his twin brother. It was lucky for Eddie he had that lisp and high voice because he sounded more like a girl than a boy anyway.

I could take my frustrations out on her, and she was smart enough to be able to do the chores around the house. The problem was that she seemed to enjoy it all. The meaner I was to her the more she liked it. I even stepped right on her balls once in front of my friend Julie. I treated her like a puppy dog. I got her in trouble. I called her names. I ordered her to kiss my feet.

The meaner I was to him, the more she thrived and the more he learned.

My Mom started to get a deeper appreciation for how quickly she was learning, and I have to admit I was jealous of the attention on some level.

I should also mention that any time I babysat when my Mom went out for the evening, I would bring over boys. I had been leading these particular boys Jack and Bruce on for months with my friend Julie. I would make Jack like me and then play Bruce against him and pretend to like Bruce more. I would promise sex if they did things for me and then say what they did wasn’t good enough and only let them finger me or suck their cocks.

I had them on an emotional rollercoaster and wrapped around my finger nice and tight so they would do whatever I told them almost as obediently as Jenny.

One night I got very drunk on wine coolers, and I threw up and passed out in the bed. I let my cousin go down on me that night, and I have to admit I did enjoy it. He was persistent, and with a little direction, he was capable. I wasn’t going to tell him that or encourage him to do it again but if I was ever lonely or bored I was planning to pretend to be drunk again and let him go downtown on me.

I also made him stick a hairbrush up his ass, spanked him, kicked him in the nuts, made him jerk off in front of me and eat it. Just about anything I could think of, and he did it all without complaint. If I am completely honest, I really enjoyed and admired that about Jenny. Jenny liked eating off the floor so much after I made her do it that she asked my Mom if she could. My Mom didn’t think Jenny was serious, and she suspected I had been making her do these things, but she agreed to it. My Mom told me this story I thought was bullshit about one summer when she was disciplined really hard by her father, and he made her eat off the floor. I only listened to part of it, but it sounded like an exaggeration she was telling me to scare me into behaving myself. She didn’t threaten to make ME eat off the floor or anything. In fact, if anything she confirmed she didn’t want me to go through what she did with her own father.

One night things all came to a head when I threw a very large party that got very out of hand. I invited over a few girls and way too many guys. I didn’t want too many girls because I wanted the focus and attention to be on me. The girls I did invite I knew weren’t as hot as me. There was Julie, my best friend, and often most bitter rival and then Mandy who is just a regular rival. Jack and Bruce bought this old car salesman to the party because he had dope and booze. He brought this girl Betty from my school with him. She was known as the biggest slut in school even though she was still a Freshman at the time. She is also extremely hot and has huge tits. I was instantly jealous of her because she just made the party all about her, and I wanted it to be all about me.

It was like she didn’t even try either. She just walked in and flicked a little bit of her blonde hair and shook her tits and suddenly the record on the record player skipped and played her groove instead of mine.

I started drinking and started thinking of ways to get the attention back on me. I humiliated Jenny by making her strip at the party just to prove I could do it. It only made people think Jenny was cool. I made Jenny bark like a dog and sit up and beg to humiliate her farther. Julie and Mandy helped by playing fetch and making Jenny roll over and beg. Betty called me “Adolf Titler,” and everybody laughed at me. I felt like Betty and Jenny were ruining my party although in retrospect I realize it was me who was ruining the party.

I held a spin the bottle game that I knew would let me make Jack extremely jealous by making out with any hot guys at the party, and if it landed on a dweeb, I could always pass.

However, Betty upped the stakes of that game when she suggested we “At least play for blowjobs.”

I played it off like it was no big deal and said, “Slutever,” but no one heard my play on the word “whatever.”

I should have said no at that point, but I am very competitive. All the girls lined up and spun the bottle. All the boys were around the bottle so it would not land on any girls. Betty went first, and she started sucking this guy’s dick right in the living room like it was nothing. I pushed Jenny in next, and I felt a little bad when the bottle landed on the car salesman, but Jenny went to town on him in the living room too. She looked all doe-eyed and innocent first, but by the end, she was over there lapping up the cum with Betty and kissing it back and forth. It was so gross.

Anyway, I made all the other girls go before me so that I could get the bottle to land on Jack. However, Mandy cheated and spun the bottle just hard enough it landed on Jack.

I didn’t want to play anymore. None of these other guys had done anything for me, and I really wasn’t interested in sucking their dicks for free. What would that do for me?

However, the frustrated boys insisted, and before I knew it, Julie and I were getting groped and touched and fucking them. It wasn’t exactly against our will. We were goading them and teasing them, but I didn’t expect them to start fucking us from the front and back. Most of them used condoms but that night several guys I barely even knew fucked me from behind while others fucked my face and they lined Julie and me up and fucked us together titty to titty. Julie and I made out in front of them and got fucked like rabbits all night long. Around 2 am when most of the guys were spent I even included Mandy Sonneborne and started kissing her and letting her go down on me in front of the guys that were still there to entice them to get hard and fuck us.

When I woke up, I was covered in spent condoms and dried cum from boys I barely even knew. I think Mandy had drawn a penis on my face with a marker. We both wrote dirty words all over the house in marker and trashed the house in a frenzy at the end. I was really high and drunk, and Mandy and I were basically hate-fucking each other around the house.

My Mom found me naked in the living room. I had planned to wake up Jenny and make her clean it all up before my Mom got home, but I must have passed out. Jenny had cleaned up for us before, but a lot of stuff was broken and permanently damaged. We burned holes in the carpet and the couch with cigarettes and stained the carpet. My Mom was super pissed because we rent this place, and the landlord is a total cunt and lives next door.

I didn’t know what to do when my Mom confronted me. I tried to act innocent at first and say that I was manipulated by Mandy into throwing the party.

I tried to blame my jealousy towards Jenny for why I did it. I tried a couple of my normal deflections, and that didn’t work this time with my Mom. I knew she wasn’t buying any of that, but I tried every trick I knew to get out of what seemed like the inevitable decision of my Mom to punish me.

It was hard to face your Mom even one who has been around as my Mom while you are in the nude and have a penis drawn on your face in marker that has little dashes indicating cum spurting on your face. It is harder still when you realize there is still a used condom stuck to one of your boobs and your hair is all covered in semen too.

I decided to fall back on my age-old tactic of pointing out that she wanted things to be different for me than the strict upbringing she had. I told my Mom that she should just go ahead and restrict me and take away my whole Summer. I assumed she was going to do that anyway and I may as well pretend like that was what I wanted her to do in the first place.

“Grounding you doesn’t work, talking to you sternly doesn’t work, warnings don’t work. All the modern parenting books are garbage and ineffective when it comes to a stubborn little slut like you,” my mom said with a disappointed look on her face. She was right of course. I was not afraid of being grounded or having my television privileges suspended. That would have been a joke not a punishment.

My Mom said that I should go stand in the corner while she made up her mind about what to do with me. My Mom doesn’t make you strip to stand in the corner, but if you are already naked from a spanking or a bath, then she will. I haven’t stood in the corner naked since I was very little and I haven’t stood in the corner with my clothes on in years. I wasn’t about to start now, and I said she wouldn’t do it.

My Mom said, “You are right. I won’t do it,” and I suddenly realized I had won. I didn’t expect my Mom to give up so easily, but I wasn’t going to look a gift horse in the mouth. She had backed down, or so I thought.

“I won’t make you stand in the corner, you are far too old for that to work any longer as a consequence. What I WILL do is make you go pull the blinds wide open, press your boobs in the window and put your hands behind and pull your ass cheeks apart. This way if someone is walking up, they will have advanced warning of what they will see when they come inside, and they can look at the front of you instead of the back of you!”

“You wouldn’t dare!” I demanded.

“Blair, how many times must I tell you that you have no idea what I would not dare or not dare! Get the curtains open and do as I tell you or you’ll be spending the day on the side of the road at the I-95 off-ramp begging for change in whatever I decide to let you wear. If you want a test of wills with me we have yet to even begin!” my mom made it clear she could dream up far more humiliating positions for me to be in then even naked in my front window.

Mom said when she was younger, her father made her stand that way and disciplined her and that it straightened out her ‘stubborn ass’ and made her into the self-reliant woman she is today. I told her she would not dare make me do anything that nasty.

My Mom said something I have heard her say many times before in jest but never quite in this context. She said, “You have no idea what I am capable of daring to do,” and she was right.

I argued, I complained. I threatened, I begged, I bargained. I offered to be the best daughter in the world and never raise my voice again. I yelled. I slammed doors. I made threats of running away, and I made vague threats about my Mom regretting treating me this way.

I yelled. I tried to reason with my Mom. I yelled some more. I lied. I blamed everybody else, even my Mom. I asked for forgiveness. I cried. I yelled some more. I tried to make my Mom feel guilty. There was nothing I would not have said or done besides admitting that this was my fault and accepting the consequences of my actions to make last night disappear and never have happened.

Not one tactic I tried changed my Mom’s mind. She had already decided I was at fault and that something had to change. She told me that the one thing she has learned in life for certain is that change is inevitable, and it was time for a really big one. My Mom promised me I would not like this change but that it was for my own good. She also promised me that the old adage “This is going to hurt me more than it does you,” was not going to be applicable because these changes were going to shake up the world of shit that I had surrounded myself in.

I stubbornly refused to listen or accept what she had to say. I insisted that I would change on my own but that I didn’t need to. I told her that I was happy with who I was and she seethed with anger and told me that I should not be. Her words hurt my feelings but I shrugged it off like it didn’t. My Mom didn’t budge an inch on her expectations for me or care about my crocodile tears or fake apologies. She didn’t care about my threats or logic either.

I don’t know if it was 10 minutes or an hour, but eventually, I found myself holding my ass cheeks apart with my tits pressed into a full-size glass window that reaches from floor to the ceiling. My nose and toes were pressed flush against the glass and the hour I was to stand there began the moment my mother was satisfied that I had pulled my ass cheeks far enough apart that she could see my entire asshole.

“Every boy at your party had a piece of your pussy. I don’t see why suddenly you are modest around me when you let strangers have every intimate part of your body. I know exactly what you have between your legs. You’ve argued with me long enough to make up my mind for me on what needs to be done. I wanted time to collect my thoughts and develop a plan for you like Jenny,” she said.

My Mom had consulted with me on the plan for Jenny. I had suggested we turn him into a full-time puppy around the house and make him bark and yip all the time. Mom had a different idea for what would work and why, and while it sounded lame compared to my idea, it was still pretty twisted. She called it “Sissy summer school” and it centered around re-educating Eddie into Jenny so that he would appreciate what it was like to be a girl. He wouldn’t see being a girl as a weakness or an object to lust over and blah, blah, blah. I stopped listening after she said he wouldn’t be a puppy.

Now she was developing a plan for me and said that since I had gone through the five stages of grief, I should be ready for ‘acceptance’ of my situation in an hour.

“Stand there and reflect. I want you to think about all of the possible consequences for your actions. I want you to think about all of the things you need to learn and why you need to learn them. I want you to think about how you could actually be made to learn them and take them seriously. I want you to think about the fact that I love you and I hate the fact that you are a stubborn little bitch just like I was. I’ve hated it for so long and yet I let it foster and grow in you until you’ve become an unbearable, petty, vain, manipulative, controlling bully who is incapable of being nice unless it is a ruse to get your own way!”

She was basically describing Nelly Olsen the brat on Little House on the Prairie only more of a cunt that steals and manipulates.

My Mom wasn’t wrong. I was all of those things, but I didn’t see what was wrong with that at all. I liked being who I was, and I didn’t think I should be anyone else. It worked for me, and who else should I be but myself? I didn’t want to change because not only did I not think I needed to, I didn’t think that was something people really did. I had grown comfortable with being a bitch. It was a position of power, and I despised other bitches like Mandy and made it my mission to make them feel inferior.

My Mom said Mandy was going to be in trouble as well for her part in all of this. I was at least glad something good was coming out of all of this. It made it easier to accept my mother’s punishment knowing at least Mandy would get something similar.

“I am sorry, Mom, but this is really over-reacting. What if your lover boy Mr. Donaldson comes over and sees me? Or Jerry?” I said. That was the wrong thing to say.

Mr. Donaldson was married and lived down the street. He was the father to some of the neighborhood kids that were friends with Jenny, Buddy, and Lewis. I didn’t like them because they were redneck hillbillies that could do nothing to benefit me. They had gone to the beach with us yesterday and seemed unaware that their father had fucked my Mom earlier in the week. I had been waiting to hurt them with that information when it suited me, but now I was willing to use it to scare my Mom into changing her mind about her plans for me.

“Then he would see the tits of an unrepentant little bitch who became too big for her britches, and when he came inside, I would explain to him why you are in the window,” My Mom wasn’t afraid of the truth.

Buddy and Lewis were up and laughing and giggling. They were pointing at my butt and laughing. I snarled at them and looked over my shoulder to warn them away from staring at me, but mother told me that my hour had just been reset the moment my nose moved off the glass to turn my head.

That wasn’t fair. There were plenty of times I caught them turning their heads during corner time, and we didn’t reset their time in the corner!

My cousin Jenny was the worst of them. I could feel the little pervert’s eyes staring directly at my asshole. I couldn’t help myself, and my butthole puckered and quivered from the humiliation I was feeling. I could hear them laugh.

“Go ahead and laugh! I will get even,” I warned them.

“You are far from even,” My Mom overheard me. “You have been Miss High and Mighty for far too long while I actually disciplined your brothers and cousin. You will be polite at all times to them from now on. There will be no revenge or retaliation for them witnessing your humiliation. If you are angry with anyone, then be angry with me. I am fine with that,” My Mom told me not to talk until she spoke to me again.

She picked up the phone in the kitchen and called her friend Elizabeth Sonneborne. She is an English Teacher at my school and Mandy’s mother.

“Hello, Liz? This is Samantha. Yes, I was aware of the party last night. Yes, I am aware there were drinking and a lot more. Everything we suspected they were doing happened and much more. Yes, I am going with the nuclear option. We’ve reached an impasse that is untenable, and I am not able to ignore my daughter’s behavior any longer. I would like you to bring Mandy by later today so you can see the damage to my place. Do you recall yesterday when you were joking about trying to adjust her attitude, and I offered to help? Yes, the offer was quite serious. There are going to be significant changes here for Blair. I would like you to keep an open mind, and if you agree then I would ask you to leave Mandy with me this weekend, and I will introduce her to the same rules I establish for Blair. Haha, keep her for the entire Summer? This place isn’t big enough for that, and my landlord would have a complete meltdown. I would like you to bring your husband with you. Oh, he is still out fishing this weekend? No, I don’t think I can go out tonight. Blair definitely won’t be babysitting, and she has made it impossible for me to have fun until I address her behavior completely. Yes, it was amusing last night. Okay, talk to you soon,” My Mom hung up the phone.

“You don’t really want to do this, Mom. You should have fun this Summer. I can babysit! I’ll totally accept whatever you decide if I fuck up again. I’ll embrace it as Jenny has, and we can go back to how things were again!” I pleaded as I held my ass cheeks apart. I was afraid, and this was my last chance to appeal to my Mom’s desire to have fun this Summer.

“I do not want to do this. I should have fun this Summer. You cannot babysit. You will not fuck up again because I will not give you another opportunity to fuck up as gloriously as you have fucked up. You will not embrace your discipline as Jenny has because you are incapable of being selfless and obedient in the same manner as Jenny. Now, I am going to get the soap to wash your mouth out for cussing and reset your time back to zero for talking. I would strongly advise you against trying to negotiate with me again because you are not in a position to bargain. You are in a position with your tits pressed to the window, and your ass cheeks held open wide. I suggest you consider your next actions very carefully because all I expect you to do is stand there with this soap in your mouth and give me one hour to devise the appropriate discipline plan to address your shortcomings. I have already made my decision that it is necessary to apply discipline. It is simply a matter now of sitting down and deciding what you need to learn and how you need to learn it,” my Mom said. She told Jenny to get a bar of soap, and my cousin dutifully brought a pink bar of soap to her. I knew better than to close my mouth and refuse the soap, but I did anyway.

“Oh, Blair! You have such a limited imagination, and now you are forcing my hand. I assume you think I’ve never dealt with anyone who stubbornly refused to obey me?” My Mom asked sternly. I refused to open my mouth as I knew she would slip the soap in my mouth.

“The one positive thing about this standoff is that you can’t speak while I hold the soap. However, I am going to have to teach you a lesson that you are not going to win no matter what happens,” My Mom said and disappeared into her room.

She returned with a box of items and pulled a black metal bar with ankle straps on it. She put it between my legs and then strapped it to my ankles to force my legs apart. My Mom nailed something above my head on either side of me on the window pane. I didn’t move a muscle or dare open my mouth. She removed my hands from my ass cheeks and pulled them apart and raised them over my head. She handcuffed one wrist and then attached it to a cuff she had nailed into the wall. She did the same with the other hand so that I could not move without tearing the nail out of the wall. My Mom pulled my arms to test the strength of the binding and then put in several other nails to hold the cuffs in place above my head.

At least now I didn’t have to hold my ass cheeks apart.

My Mom pulled my ass cheeks apart and put a bar of soap directly in my pussy - three-quarters of the way in. It stung immediately. I began to dance, and she used duct tape to tape it inside of me.

“The next one is going in your asshole or your mouth. Which do you choose?” Mom asked, very plainly.

I opened my mouth without a word. My Mom put the soap in my mouth and then applied duct tape to my face.

“One hour from this moment, if you are well behaved I will be back to talk about your new rules this Summer. If you behave and learn your lessons, I will ease some of your requirements while you are back in school. If you do not progress as I expect you to, then you will follow the same rules until Christmas Break when I re-evaluate your performance. I don’t care if you nod yes or shake your head no. This is how things are going to be from now on,” My Mom slapped my butt cheeks and said she was glad that I didn’t choose soap in my asshole because between Jenny and me she would need to go shopping very soon for more.

I seethed with muted rage for the next hour as I hung in the window pane naked and vulnerable in quiet solitude.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.