Anxious Alicia  - Cover

Anxious Alicia

Copyright© 2019 by NeyKid

Chapter 14

When I came to, it was morning. Adrian was gone to work, and the doorbell was ringing again, so I stumbled downstairs and opened the door.

“Oh, hi Timmy. Is it that time again? This week has gone by quick. Go ahead and do your thing.” I didn’t bother to hear his response, I just closed the door and made my way to the kitchen to make myself some coffee. I went outside to my patio and sat there as Timmy got himself sorted. I reclined my chair then closed my eyes for a second then this stranger was squeezing my breast but it felt weird but then I woke up and it was Timmy shaking me awake.

“Mrs. Thompson? I am about to start the lawn mower and I didn’t want to startle you.” He said with his hand still on my tit. I dropped my gaze down to his crotch to check for a bulge, and sure enough he had one, so I reach out and put my hand on it and said,

“It’s ok Timmy, thanks for being so considerate.” “You are such a good boy.” I said as I continued to stroke his bulge through his shorts. Then he began to shudder and spurt in his pants. His orgasm face made me smile a bit but when he was finished he was so embarrassed he turned away and quickly headed to his lawn mower.

“Timmy, come on, let me get you out of those shorts.” I said as I walked towards him. He turned toward me in a submissive manner so I took my cue and started taking his shorts off and I knelt down to let him step out of them. His penis was inches from my face so I purposely let my mouth graze it as I got up.

“Let me wash these for you and, why not give me your shirt too.” Without hesitation he took his shirt off and handed it to me. I grabbed his hand headed to the kitchen and said, “Let me clean you up.” Once in the kitchen I got a cloth and rinsed it in warm water and started cleaning him. Within a second he was hard again.

“That didn’t take you long!” I said with a chuckle. Timmy just nodded his head.

“So the cat has really got your tongue?” I said. The poor kid just nodded his head again. When I was finished I told him to go back to mowing my lawn. He didn’t move.

“Look Timmy, it is ok. Mow the lawn while I wash these. By the time you are finished your clothes will be ready.” I said as I gently pushed him back outside. I put his clothes in the washing machine got myself another coffee because the other went cold and sat and watched him.

I was amused by his hard-on swinging back and forth. I could see he was getting sweaty and some grass clippings were sticking to his body as he dumped them in the bin. When Timmy finished I wanted to tease this kid more so I went inside grabbed a towel. I offered to rinse him off with the garden hose. He walked over to me with his head down so I took that as he wanted me to do it. He shivered with the initial coldness of the water but it was a hot day. I used my hand rub him down but when it came to his penis I knew the kid needed another release so I started gently tugging on it. In no time he shot another load. I handed him the towel and went inside to get his clothes. When he got dressed, I handed him some extra money for a job well done, and he went on his way.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.