Anxious Alicia  - Cover

Anxious Alicia

Copyright© 2019 by NeyKid

Chapter 13

The day of our demonstration soon came, and I was raring to go. On the other hand, Adrian wasn’t. He didn’t want to jeopardize his business but he told me to have fun. When I got there Tanya came up to me and hugged and kissed me. I kept the kiss longer which Tanya responded to it and when we broke it off she introduced her mother to me.

“Wow. What a stunner for her age!” She said, and grabbed an ass cheek and kissed me as well.

“I heard all about you.” She said with a smile.

“I hope it was all good.” I said as I chuckled. Then she handed me a sign that said TIME TO BARE IT ALL.

Then I saw Keith and Kristen. My first thought was ‘Doesn’t that kid’s erection EVER go down?’ Then he hugged me while his hard penis kept poking my tummy. Kristen actually came up to me and kissed me passionately. Right behind them, to my shock, was Mr. Wickman getting out of his car, naked as the rest of us, grinning at me and carrying a sign that claimed SKIN IS IN. My parents showed up, naked of course, to support the cause, and their sign read BEING NAKED IS NATURAL. I couldn’t have been more grateful.

With my nipples and Mr. Wickman’s erection leading the way, there must have been thirty of us marching naked through the town, showing people we wanted to live free of clothing. The police didn’t even show up, so we continued on holding signs to say we want to be naked all the time. People just smiled and gave us a thumb’s-up or thanked us. I was expecting a little resistance since there were some naked guys, my Pa included, but no.

We made our way to the coffee bar, and several of us got drinks for everyone. The girl behind the counter was amazed at so many naked people. I told her that it was a demonstration to let everyone know that we wanted to be naked, and it was perfectly legal. She told me she thought it was cool as she continued to make the coffees. We all sat outside drinking our coffee when the girl that made the coffee came out with complementary treats, dressed in her birthday suit. We thanked her, held her, and welcomed her into the fold. It wasn’t a huge demonstration, but a collective group to get naked with, and show others that they could get naked if they wanted. I wished my hubby was with me as we all dispersed.

When I got home, Adrian had something to tell me.

“You know I was worried with this naked thing, so I called my partners and we arranged a dinner to get things out in the open, since one of them already saw you. So get yourself all dolled up, we are leaving in an hour.”

When we headed out the door I could sense Adrian was nervous, which made me nervous too. When we got there we must have sat there trying to work up the nerve for five minutes. This was very important if it meant our livelihood. He held my hand as we walked in and upon reaching the table his partners stood up to greet me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.