Anxious Alicia  - Cover

Anxious Alicia

Copyright© 2019 by NeyKid

Chapter 12

Chris did his best to help me out of the car, but his hands were all over my breasts. Finally I staggered out and Meghan helped me walk inside the burger joint. The guys ordered for us as Meghan couldn’t believe I orgasmed in front of everyone again. I chuckled,

“Yeah Meghan, it has been my thing the past couple of days. Didn’t you know?”

“Isn’t your husband jealous of all this attention you are getting?”

“Surprisingly, he is not. He is actually enjoying it since I used to be sort of a prude, because of my mother. I used to be really uptight about a lot of things, but I guess his dream has come true.” I don’t know why I was I telling Meghan all this, I guess we made a connection.

“Mrs. T., you have always been the hottest and best teacher in the whole school. Being naked? That was every guy in school’s dream. They all wanted to see these.” She said as she held one of my breasts. Now I was embarrassed that I was every school boy’s wet dream!

“You aren’t so bad yourself.” I said as I grabbed her breasts. “These are bigger than mine.”

“I spent a long time hiding them. I don’t know why, but I did. Thanks to you stripping me in class, I will never hide them again.” She said, and then kissed me on the lips. That was rather unexpected, but enjoyable so I kissed her back. That was when the boys showed up with the food.

They teased us about the whole thing. They even begged us to kiss again. We both looked at each other and went for it. She grabbed my breasts so I grabbed hers but the silence made us stop. All the guys’ hands were under the table. Meghan and I burst out laughing, which made the boys turn red. Then we laughed again. Then Tanya Lopez walked in, saw us and came over.

“Wow, Mrs. Tits! Amazing to see you here.”

“Here, sit beside her.” One boy said as he rearranged the chairs.

There I was, with Tanya on one side and Meghan on the other. Then one cheeky bastard said,

“Are you going to make out with her too?”

Without hesitation Tanya went in for the kiss and grabbed my breasts. I reciprocated and then felt Meghan stroking my back. I glanced over at the boys and saw they had their phones out taking pictures. I had lost all inhibitions by now. We continued until Meghan suggested we all go over to my place. I paused for second and thought Adrian would love all this, so I said, “Sure you guys can all come over to my place.” I sent a text to Adrian that I was coming over, with several of my students.

Chris insisted that Tanya squeeze in to his car. I was the last to get in the back, and as I was getting in someone stopped me, spread my cheeks, and gave me several licks. It was one of the guys whose lap I had to sit on. The poor boy’s erection was bursting through his jeans. I had to keep shifting to get comfortable then he reached from behind and grabbed both my breasts. When we arrived at my place the same thing happened again. He licked me, but I stayed there and let him do his thing until my legs began to shake. Chris helped me out again, Tanya slapped my ass and said,

“You go, girl.”

When we all went in my house, my mother and husband were both naked. Meghan said,

“Hey, wasn’t that the guy at the back of your class?” I shot her a grin and shook my head.

“Cool.” She said and introduced herself then cupped his testicles. This girl went from timid to upfront and in-your-face within one day. I stood there and watched as she had a conversation with my husband while playing with his penis. My mother, on the other hand, recognized the boys from the swimming hole. Their hands were all over her as I watched. Tanya came up behind me and gave me a hug while cupping my breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.