Anxious Alicia  - Cover

Anxious Alicia

Copyright© 2019 by NeyKid

Chapter 11

The next morning I was so tired, but I still managed to do my hair and makeup right. When I got to school I headed to the teachers’ lounge for a much needed coffee. Then one of the few male teachers Colin said,

“I heard you sucked off a student.”

“Ummmm yes, I did.” I said giving him a ‘stay away from me’ look. I never liked Colin, he was always leering at me. Then Diane came in.

“What the Hell! I heard a teacher was naked, but you? Girl, I wish I had the guts to do what you are doing.” I didn’t answer. I started taking off her clothes, but the weird thing was she didn’t resist. It was like she needed someone else to push her. Pervy Colin got lucky and watched me strip Diane. I knew she didn’t like Colin anymore than I did, but somehow I got pleasure stripping her in front of him. She didn’t mind her breasts being exposed. But when I tried to take her panties down, she stopped me. I tried again and she still resisted, but only a little, then she relented and allowed me to pull them down. She willingly stepped out of them and stood naked in front of Colin. I turned her around, slapped her ass, and sent her to her classroom. I had to physically push her out the door into a corridor of students. I held the door shut, in case she wanted back in, but there was no push back. I opened the door and she wasn’t there so I peered out and down the corridor. There I saw her surrounded by a bunch of students like everything was normal and two of them had a hand on each ass cheek.

It felt kind weird of going to my classroom and seeing Keith, the only student I had been intimate with. As soon as I walked in, there he was with his boner on display. I called Keith up to the front of class.

“Does anyone want to give him some relief?” I looked over at Kristen and saw a scowl on her face. I totally forgot about her and Keith being an item so I walked over to her whispered in her ear and said I was sorry. Kristen got up and performed well and right after she hugged me. Our breasts rubbed together then she went in for a kiss. I backed off and it seemed she was hurt by it so I kissed her. I could taste Keith’s cum as I continued to kiss her. The passion from Kristen as we were kissing was over powering. This was my first time kissing a girl and Kristen was pushing all my buttons. I was letting Kristen do what she wanted to me in front of all my students. In my blissful haze I looked over at Keith to see his reaction. All I saw was his right hand feverously pumping up and down. I gave him knowing glances now and again as Kristen worked her magic. She pushed me over onto my desk and as she came closer I grabbed her and force her head down. I looked over and saw my students in awe at what I was doing or getting done to me. Then I had a flash back of my former self so I began getting really embarrassed and having the feeling that I shouldn’t be doing this. Then I was done, and I lay there sprawled out on my desk. I didn’t care who looked or touched, I was satisfied.

Mr. Wickman walked in, I moved my head to look at him. The bastard went for it, so there I was, orgasming again in front of my class.

“So class, how do you like the new policy I am submitting? Be as naked as you want, but make sure you sign the form.” Mr. Wickman said.

All I could do was lay there as his fingers went in and out as he talked to the class. When he stopped I worked my way to my feet. but I fell forward on my desk exposing everything from behind. What a start to my second naked day. I told Adrian about it and he got an instant boner, which led to a night of fun.

The next morning I was a little worse for wear. As I was walking towards my classroom, I had so many hands have a feel of me. I felt like I had this voracious need to have sex with all my students. I was in this constant state of horniness that when a student asked for help, when I leaned over I made sure that my nipple was touching his or her face. I did it on purpose, girl or boy, and if someone touched me I let them. Being completely on display was really having a huge effect on me. Now I see why he wanted this fantasy to come true! It had stirred up this animal in me. When I walked into the class room I saw a couple more naked girls. I had one male student come up to the front and try and solve the math problem.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.