Anxious Alicia  - Cover

Anxious Alicia

Copyright© 2019 by NeyKid

Chapter 10

Mother apologized profusely about how she had been a real witch to him right from the start. Then she got into being naked at the swimming hole with the students, and how she felt so alive. Adrian got another hard-on, which she had to comment on.

“Sorry Beth, I can’t help it. What you did at the swimming hole was really hot.”

“Do you want to put some sun screen on me?” She said in a coquettish manner. I went out on the patio and said,

“I thought you were going to take it down a notch?”

They both looked at me for approval. I just looked back and forth between them to see if they were joking.

“Baby, can I put some sunscreen on him after?” she said giving me this grin. I closed my eyes, gave a sigh and slowly opened my eyes again.

“Fine, I am just glad you two are getting along.”

“Can you get us another drink, honey?” She said as she stood waiting for Adrian. Now I was getting other feelings, with my mother getting all of Adrian’s attention. I don’t know if was I jealous, maybe a little, but it was better than them hating each other. As I was getting their drinks I watched Adrian massaging sunscreen on my mother while sporting a hard on. They both were having a laugh.

“Who’d have thought I would be massaging sunscreen on your naked body, Beth.” Adrian said. “Did hell freeze over or something?”

“I think it might have.” My mother laughed. “But with us being naked, better there than here!”

I returned with their drinks and watched my hubby cover every inch of Mama with sunscreen. Then it was Adrian’s turn.

“First things first, let’s get this big thing covered. We don’t want this getting burned do we?” She said as she put a generous amount on Adrian’s penis and rubbed it in. She looked at me to see how I was doing. She saw me smiling and continued. When they finished mother said,

“Your turn.”

I stood up and Adrian starting putting sunscreen on me. He was talking liberties with his fingers, down my tummy and between my legs, which made me jump about a little.

Eventually the three of us just sat there getting rather tipsy. Then my dad showed up.

“So, this is where the party is at?” Mama grabbed Pa’s hand and said,

“Let’s go home dear, leave these two alone.”

When my parents left, Adrian and I got hot and heavy on the patio. While I straddled him, I gave a quick look over to Gary’s. Sure enough, he was watching us so I gave him a smile. Then we took it inside to the bedroom. It was best sex I had had in a long time.

The next morning I was so tired so I had to have an extra coffee. Then Adrian came down.

“Wow honey that was awesome last night.” He said as he came over and hugged me from the back.

“It was, wasn’t it?”

“Can I come to school with you? I want to see you teach naked.” He said with a cheesy grin.

“Ummm I guess so, you can pretend to be someone gauging my performance, and sit at the back of the class.” I said jokingly.

“That’s an awesome idea.” He said as he ran off to get ready We took separate cars to school. I knew he wanted to watch me walk in naked, so I put more of a wiggle in my step.

As soon as all the students were in my class, I got a knock on the door. It my hubby of course, but I introduced him as someone who was going to evaluate me as a naked teacher, and how it affects my students. I told them just act like he was never here. I don’t know why, but my hubby made me nervous to teach. I was stammering over my words as I was trying to teach them math. But eventually I settled down and then got them to work out a few problems. Then one student asked for help. So as I walked over to him I caught my hubbies eye, the smile on his face was a mile wide. As I bent over to help him out my breast rubbed his face as I explained it to him several times. I know the poor kid couldn’t concentrate but I was determined to make him understand. Then I felt a hand on my tush, so I turned around and it was Keith sitting there with an erection again. I told him I would be with him in a minute so I turned around to continued. Then I felt a hand slide up between my legs so I just swatted the hand away without turning around. Then the hand slide up my legs again but this time a finger was inserted. I quickly turned around to give Keith a slap, but it was my hubby. I was shocked that it was him, but I didn’t want to give the game away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.