Anxious Alicia  - Cover

Anxious Alicia

Copyright© 2019 by NeyKid

Chapter 9

The next morning in the shower while shaving my legs, I got the wild idea to shave my pubic area clean. It looked really good as I checked myself out in the mirror. Driving to school however, I got aroused and my clit really stood out. I almost regretted shaving my pubes, which were hiding my extended love button. But I felt extra horny today and I was thinking about my hubby returning. Right off the bat, one guy noticed the lack of hair, and that my clit was sticking way out.

“Sorry, boys! I am a little aroused today, and I forgot how much my clit stands out without pubes.” I said as I actually showed the class by moving my lips apart. A thought came to mind while I was doing that I have lost all sense of decency. It had to be an echo of my mother’s voice talking to me. I got going with the lesson as I took quick glances at Keith, who was sitting there with a hard on. He didn’t seem to care, he wore it proudly.

This one kid needed help, so this was the first time doing it naked. I went down the aisle to this student, and when I bent over to help him I noticed my breasts were touching his arm then the thought of the one behind getting a close up look at my tush. I was getting turned on to say the least.

Then I went over to Keith to see if he was alright. He said he was so I gave his penis a little tug and went back to my desk. When the bell rang for the next class, I saw Kristen go over to Keith and him lead out of the classroom by his penis. I found it funny, watching him walk behind her, and he was grinning ear from ear. In my next class they all noticed my huge clit, so I told them I was aroused from being naked in front of them. Again, I showed them how aroused I was like I did in the last class. Of course, one guy had to say,

“Could you masturbate for us?”

There was a cheer for me to do so. I hemmed and hawed about it for a little bit, then got up on my desk and let my fingers do the work. It didn’t take long but when I came to my senses I saw a few of the guys had their cocks out and few of the girls had their panties down and tits out. It was sight to be seen. I could only picture someone walking in seeing me naked on my desk fingering myself off and half my students naked. I felt like such a naughty girl, doing that in front of my students but I enjoyed it. One guy excused himself and I saw white stains on his shirt as he left the class. This was incredible, I was feeling horny all the time, but I couldn’t stop myself! My clit was protruding as far as it could all day, and people kept mentioning it.

In the teacher’s lounge they had a field day with me. They razzed me something awful, which I took in good jest. One of the teachers said he heard I masturbated in front of my class. I had to hang my head in shame and said,

“Yes, I did masturbate in front of my class.”

“That is so hot!” one male teacher said.

The two other male teachers agreed with him. One of the other three said,

“Is there any more of you getting naked?” They high-fived each other and laughed. I looked around and saw only really shy women.

“Maybe you women should get naked and teach. It might sharpen your skills up a bit.” I said, and then gave a laugh. It didn’t seem to go over well and they got up and left, which left me with only the three male teachers. Something inside me wanted to tease the hell out of these guys. I bit into my sandwich and let the mayo spill on my breast. I used my finger to pick some of it off, then I lifted my tit and used my tongue to lick the rest. I looked up at the three guys and they had their jaws on the floor. I gave them a little smirk, finished my sandwich and left. Then I saw Keith and Kristen holding hands, both walking naked down the corridor. It brought me a smile, to know I helped a nerdy guy like Keith blossom.

By the end of the day I was anxious to get home to see Adrian. When I got home, I saw Adrian naked sitting on the couch, playing with himself. I walked straight over and went down on him. Then he started pulling my head away!

“What are you doing? Don’t you want this?”

I looked up at him and his was in a state of shock and was looking behind me. I quickly turned around and saw Mama standing there naked with a big grin on her face. I started laughing partly from embarrassment of being caught by my mother, and then from how funny the situation was, my husband being speechless, sitting there stark naked with a massive hard-on looking at her. My mom came over and sat down beside Adrian and put her arm around him, grabbed his cock and kissed him on the lips and said,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.