Anxious Alicia
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2019 by NeyKid

Keith was all embarrassed as he got up and walked to the front of the class. I ordered him to strip, and he did so willingly, but he was trying to hide how hard he was. I put an end to that by commanding that he sit on my display table and open his legs wide.

“I suppose we can learn a bit about biology of the male teenager today. So Keith, hands off your cock or penis, whatever you want to call it.”

Keith placed his hands out to his sides and lay back, so he was spread naked on the table. The kids were getting closer to watch, and I told him not to move his arms or legs.

“Now you see, class? This is what happens when a male is aroused. Keith here seems to have a decent size erection and right now it is twitching. So, what does that mean, girls?”

“I think he is about to spurt!” One girl said.

Everyone laughed, but as soon as I touched it, he moaned and went off like I have never seen a guy do before. I grabbed some tissues and proceeded to clean off his neck, chest, and tummy.

“Are you ok, Keith?” I whispered in his ear.

“Yes, Mrs. Thompson.” He answered. He was really embarrassed, but I could see the lust in his eyes towards me, since I still had his penis in my hand.

“Girls, you can come up and examine him, if that is ok with you Keith?” About twelve girls came up to touch and examine Keith’s body. The young man was in ecstasy and it didn’t take long for him to spurt again. One girl sucked him clean and sat down.

“Keith, you can sit down now.” I said. He slowly walked back to his desk, not even caring about his clothes. He sat slumped in his chair like he was totally drained, then someone slipped him a note. I saw the note being passed, asked to see the note, and I read it out loud. It said,

‘Here’s my number. I am Kristen, the one that sucked your cock.’ He looked over to Kristen and smiled at her. The class got a good laugh about it and I think Kristen got a little embarrassed. Everyone looked over at Keith, and we saw he was sleeping. I told the class sometimes guys fade off after they ejaculate. Everyone started to laugh, which woke him up. Then the bell rang for next class, but Keith was struggling to get out of his chair. One girl walking by gave his butt a slap.

“Keith, come over here, let’s talk.” He sat in front of me on my desk.

“Are you good with what happened here? It wasn’t too harsh? You did enjoy it, right? I want to make sure everything is fine, and we are cool.” I said, kind of worried.

“This was the first time any girls have touched me, so it was humiliating, but kind of awesome.” He said with a smile from ear to ear.

“So, do you want to be naked in school too?” Keith grinned.

“Yes, I would love that.” He said.

“Forget about your next class. Let’s go down to the principal’s office to see if we can make this happen. Come on.” I threw his clothes into the closet, then I grabbed his hand.

“What, like this?” The poor kid! While I held his hand to take him to the principal, he sported another erection.

“Wow, Keith! Your penis really works overtime, doesn’t it?” I chuckled. He covered himself before going into the office.

“Look Keith, are you sure you want this? If so, why are you covering up?”

“My bad, Mrs. Thompson. I was worried about having a hard-on in front of Mr. Wickman.” As we went through the door he bumped into me, his penis slid between my ass cheeks. “Watch it, fella. That is a loaded weapon!” I said jokingly. I heard him chuckle behind me as we continued into the principal’s office.

“Mr. Wickman? I am here to see if you would allow Keith to go to school naked.” He took one look at the kid and kind of laughed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.