Anxious Alicia  - Cover

Anxious Alicia

Copyright© 2019 by NeyKid

Chapter 7

When we got home we put on some tunes, had a few drinks, and talked about a lot of things, like how to proceed with our new lifestyle.

“Should we call Pa over, that way we can do it together?” I said feeling a little nervous

“You are right, we should.” Mother said as she dialed his number

Within thirty minutes he arrived and mom answered the door stark naked.

“What!? Beth, you are naked!” He said all shocked

“Now at least I know you are not blind.” Mama laughed.

“Alright, am I getting pranked?”

Then he stepped inside and saw me naked too.

“What the hell is going on here?”

We gave my father the long and the short of it, and he was pleasantly surprised.

“So you guys are going to be naked all the time? And out in public!?”

“Uh-uh.” My mother said, as she struck a sexy pose.

“I always wanted to try this with you, but you always shot me down. I guess better late than never!”

“So can I be naked when your friends come over?” She said to test him.

I could see in my father’s face she was testing him, but he said,

“Yep, anytime.”

I looked at my mother’s face and I think he might have called her bluff which made me have a chuckle.

“What are you laughing at?” my dad said.

“I think you called Mama’s bluff, so I think you might have to force her to be naked.”

“Is that so?” With a nervous laugh she said,

“Yes, because they are OUR friends, they might not like it.”

“We could give them a heads up when they come over and see who shows up.”

“Ok then, I guess.”

“Hey Pa, we were also at the swimming hole naked too and a lot of my students were there. They took a liking to Mama.”

“Is that so?” He said as I saw him adjust himself. It was funny watching the two of them act like this but in a good way, instead of being grumpy with each other. I said my good-nights to my parents as I watched them be playful with each other as they got in the car. It was warming my heart that my anxiety attack, in a roundabout way, brought them closer together.

Monday morning came really fast, but now I was really nervous about being naked in school. It is just one more hurdle, and a big one: Will the principal allow me to work completely naked?

I sat in the school parking lot holding my doctors note contemplating whether or not to go through with it then there was a rap on my car window, it was my mother, naked as a jaybird, telling me to get out of the car.

“Here goes nothing.” I thought as I got out of my car.

I was actually walking in school naked and I felt like I was about to have an anxiety attack, but as soon I heard a cheer from my students all was well. Then I saw Tanya Lopez nearly as naked as I was, and I went over and gave her a hug, to say thanks for helping me when I had my attack. Then we went into the principal’s office. He couldn’t believe his eyes. Two naked women in his office? I handed him the doctor’s note and he took a second to read it, then process it.

“So the doctor is saying you have to be naked because of your anxiety? But why is your mother naked?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.