Anxious Alicia  - Cover

Anxious Alicia

Copyright© 2019 by NeyKid

Chapter 6

When we got to the parking lot my mom started to panic and said, “I don’t think I can do this, this isn’t right.” I saw her old self trying to make a comeback but I was bound and determined to not let that happen.

“You will be alright. let’s go, Mama.”

I went to her side of the car and opened up the door and held out my hand. She sat there for a minute, then with her teary face she reached out her hand and grabbed mine. I held on to my mother’s hand as we walked up the trail. Every time someone saw her, she squeezed my hand. When we got up to the swimming hole, a lot of my students were there. They all had to come over to their naked teacher and her mother. A part of me didn’t want to be seen by students, but once they had a good look at me they all wanted a picture. Some of the guys asked if this was my naked partner. I told them it was my mother, which brought cheers from everyone. Mama got even more embarrassed if that was possible. Then we noticed some girls were topless which eased my mom a bit because she released her death grip on my hand. She and I posed with the boys as each one wanted his own picture. But she looked like she was scared stiff being naked next to young virile males. I saw one of my students grab her ass while getting his picture. What happened next kind of surprised me ... she grabbed his head and mashed her breasts in his face!

“That’s for being a naughty boy.” she said. I started laughing out loud as each of my students wanted the same treatment.

“Come on lets go for a swim?”

My mother shook her head in agreement and walked briskly and jumped in the water. I think she was glad of the cover the water was providing.

Then some of the guys were cheering us on to get up on the floating dock that was always the main focal point of the swimming hole. Mother swam towards it first and got up on the dock with some help from young male wandering hands. Mama looked like she was on cloud nine. This was the first time I had seen her happy in ages! If only my father could see this other side of her. I was having fun just watching her with my students. She was nearly glowing. So I took a picture and thought about sending to my father, but it wasn’t the right time. I didn’t want to mess with her progress.

While Mother was out of the dock, some of my students, mostly girls, came up to be asked why we were naked. I told the short version and told them it was legal to go naked.

“Really, it is legal? Wow.” She said as she stripped off and swam out to the dock.

Like a domino effect, the rest of the girls all got naked. The guys on the other hand couldn’t help get bulges in their shorts.

Now Mama was all smiles, begging me to come out to the dock. Of course the guys had to pretend to help me up on the dock. Just what I thought was going to happen, all the guys hands wandered all over me as they got me up on the dock.

“Wow I like this.” Mother said as she dived off. Trying to get back on the dock, she flashed a knowing grin that these young guy’s hands would be all over her. ‘Did I create a monster?’ I thought as I chuckled to myself.

“You should watch that you don’t get sunburned.” One guy said to us as held out sunscreen. I watched in awe as my mother let him put sunscreen on her back then applied some on her ass and rubbed it in really good. Then he worked his way from her ankles to in-between her legs, which she spread her legs wider to allow him better access. He took the bait. Then I wondered what my father would think about what was happen, but she did say he always wanted her naked and show her off to others, but never did hence the trouble in their marriage. Then I saw another guy rubbing sunscreen all over my mother’s huge tits and working his way down. Mama gave me this look of ecstasy.

“It’s your turn, Mrs. Thompson.” He said with a smile I looked over at my mom and nodded her head yes to me. So I let two of students apply sunscreen to my tummy, then out to all my body parts. This felt awesome as I watched the other naked girls get the same treatment. Mother and I lay next to each other on the dock when the guys were finished with us.

“Wow, Mama how was that?” I chuckled. My mother leaned in and whispered in my ear.

“I have never felt this alive since I can remember. Thanks.”

She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“Your student’s packages are huge. They also missed a spot right here” Mother said as she chuckled and pointed between her legs. “I wonder what your father would think about what’s going on. Do you think he would have a raging hard-on? What about Adrian, would he be coming in his shorts?” We both giggled, I never heard her talk dirty before, which made me laugh at the idea. We frolicked around naked for the next couple of hours then it was time to go home. Each one of my students, even naked girls, took turns giving us hugs good-bye. Mother and I let their hands roam wherever they wanted to and she gave some of them a playful squeeze on their cocks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.