Anxious Alicia  - Cover

Anxious Alicia

Copyright© 2019 by NeyKid

Chapter 4

It was weird, I wasn’t as nervous as I expected, which gave more resolve to continue with the doctor’s cure. The store was rather busy but I continued on as it was normal. I got some weird looks and stares but nothing negative.

Then it was time to go through the check out. The cashier kept looking at me funny while she rang in my groceries which prompted me to ask why.

“What’s the matter?”

“Sorry, you are the first person to be naked in this store that I have seen. Aren’t you afraid to get arrested?”

“No. you are allowed to get naked in public in this town. And my doctor ordered me to be naked for my anxiety.”

“Really? Is it legal to be stark naked?”

“Yes it is, maybe you should try it.” I said jokingly.

She gave me a nervous laugh as she finished ringing in my groceries. I paid for them and walked back to my car thinking that wasn’t too bad. Then I spotted a coffee bar and decided to continue my nude adventure.

Standing in line waiting to be served only heightened my awareness of my nudity. The place was crowded and people were standing really close to me and I felt all the eyes on me. When it was it was my turn to be served I almost felt like leaving, I was so overwhelmed but I stuck it out. The barista just smiled at me as he took my order.

I actually found a seat and waited for my coffee then I heard the call “Naked Alicia.”

That little twerp put naked in front of my name. I stood up knowing everyone was looking at me as I walked over to get my coffee and as he handed me my coffee he gave me a smirk. I sat down took a sip of my coffee and looked around all I saw were agreeable smiles which made me relax a little bit. Then six of my students came in, and I wanted to the earth to swallow me up again. I put my head down hoping they wouldn’t see me but who was I kidding the only naked woman in the place is going to stand out.

Then I heard “It’s Mrs. Thompson, and she is totally naked!”

Then they all crowded around me, and all I could do was pretend it was no big deal that I was naked.

“Wow, Teach! Why are you naked and can we get a picture?” Said the one.

“Let’s get a group pic.” Said another. These guys always hung out and caused mischief. I just took a deep breath and said,

“Sure, why not have a group pic?”

I got in the middle of the six guys and they got someone else to take the picture. Just when the guy taking the pic said “Smile!”, the two next to me each grabbed a butt cheek which startled me for a second. The guys asked for more pics so they kept their hands on my ass.

“Wow! Thanks Mrs. Thompson, you are the greatest.” They all said as they went to get their coffees.

A part of me wanted to leave quickly so I didn’t have to deal with them anymore but a part of me wanted to stay. It just so happen that people left so the guys moved the tables over to mine.

“So why are you naked? We all think it is awesome.” I told them because of what happened in school, the doctor ordered me to go naked and do what I normally do.

“Does that mean you are going to teach naked?” They said in unison.

“Yes, it does, though I am nervous about it.”

They all said “Yes!” And high-fived each other. After about five minutes, the guys got up.

“See you in class, Mrs. Tits!” he said, and then they all laughed.

I chuckled to myself at what he called me but it wasn’t that bad of an experience. Then this old guy came up to me and said,

“I am so glad to see another naked woman on the streets again.” He gave me a wink and walked out.

I got up and left to go home. Once home more neighbors saw me naked as I carried in my groceries. I smiled at them and continued like it was normal. As I put away my groceries I got to thinking how much fun it was being naked in public. Now I didn’t know what to do with myself the rest of the day then someone knocked on my door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.