Anxious Alicia  - Cover

Anxious Alicia

Copyright© 2019 by NeyKid

Chapter 3

“The taxi is here.” My heart skipped a beat and I became a bundle of nerves. Gary grabbed me by the hand and walked me out to the taxi and helped me get in the back seat. Gary got in the front and looked back at me with a smile that was a mile wide.

“Whoa! Gary, you were not kidding. She is beautiful naked. Woooo!” Oliver said as he looked back at me.

When Gary and Oliver looked at me, I knew I had to pose for them, so I slid over to the middle of the seat and squeezed my breasts. Oliver had his phone out so fast it wasn’t funny.

“Come on honey, give us another pose.” Oliver said.

I knew what he wanted so I lifted my knees up and spread them. I so turned on that I let my hand slip between my legs.

Oliver got a kick out of it and kept taking pictures with his phone. Then eventually we started to drive to the meeting and Oliver could not thank me and Gary enough.

“So are you ready to go inside?” Gary said

I looked at Oliver and said “Hell, yeah.” and got out of the cab.

As soon as I walked in there was a ruckus of guys wolf whistling and getting out of their chairs. I was introduced to them then I had the shock of my life. There stood Travis, my most hated student ever, looking at me like he wanted to devour me. He was licking his lips as he approached me. All I was thinking was great he now killed the mood I was in to have a good old naked time with Gary and his buddies.

“Wow, Mrs. Thompson! I always liked you and wanted to see you. That’s why I always tried to get detention with you. And you are even better naked.” He said he just looked me up and down

I didn’t know how to respond, I just wanted to cover up and run away but this kid said he liked me. Before I could do anything, he embraced me, but crouched down so his head was at my breast level and grabbed my ass with both hands. All I could do was hold his head into my breasts, and something weird happened. All my dislike for Travis disappeared.

“Come on, let’s sit and have a drink.” Travis said as he took me by the hand.

After the ice was broken, it was so much fun. I told everyone how bad Travis was in school and the guys laughed. I started serving the guys drinks and Gary was right, the guy’s hands were all over me but I didn’t mind at all. There was a part of me that felt guilty because of my husband but I was starting to get drunk. Then someone had the great idea to turn up the music then Travis egged me on to get up on the table and dance. I looked at the guys and they all cheered me on and me now be being totally sloshed I got up on the table. I did my best stripper dance I could but I stumbled and fell on top of Travis knocked him back and off his chair. He broke my fall but his face ended up between my legs. The guys laughed but then I felt his tongue lick me and I started to shudder. I couldn’t move at all and allowed him to continue licking me until I screamed. I actually came on Travis’s face. I rolled off of him and lay on my back and looked up at the guys, they were all cheering. I tried to stand but was too weak.

“I can’t get up.” I said in my drunken state.

I felt hands all over my body as they lifted me up and sat me on a chair.

“I guess it is time to take her home.” I heard Gary say.

Then Gary and Travis carried me out to the taxi when it arrived. My legs were not working at all, so Gary and Travis grabbed a leg which spread my legs wide open but I was too drunk to care. They piled me into the back of Oliver’s cab and Gary and Travis sat next to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.