Anxious Alicia  - Cover

Anxious Alicia

Copyright© 2019 by NeyKid

Chapter 2

Now I was fully clear headed and realized I had to make my way home, ten blocks, totally naked.

I tried to run, but I soon was out of breath and had to walk. Loads of people were looking at me so I kept my head down, walking fast as I could, ignoring wolf whistles and horn honking, then saw two of my neighbors.

I kept my head down as they made their remarks about me being naked. As soon as a got home I called the doctor and made an appointment. Should I stay naked or put some clothes on? It seemed like it didn’t matter, as I always ended up naked. I took my pill and went to bed. The next morning it happened again I answered the door naked for George the mailman much to his pleasure. My appointment was for 1pm so I had some lunch then took one of my pills and made my way to the doctor’s office. So the doctor did the usual take my blood pressure and what have you and asked what was going on. I told him everything that happened, but he didn’t believe me, so he told me go and wait in the waiting room until he checked out the side effects. But as soon as I walked out of his office, all I remember is him holding me and calling my name. I had stripped naked again in the waiting room so the doctor dragged me back into one of his examination rooms. There I was naked, getting blood samples taken and my blood pressure checked again. The doctor was amazed at how much I was zoned out, and wanted to do further examination of me, so he led me back to the waiting room. He sat me down and told me to wait. I asked about my clothes, but he told me don’t mind those, sit here as you are until I call you again. So I just sat there trying to look normal as new patients came in then someone I recognized came in it was one of my students Ryan. I wanted to earth to swallow me up.

“Wow, Mrs. Thompson. Why are you naked in the doctor’s office?” He said while salivating over my naked body.

“It is a long story Ryan, I am here to figure it out.”

“Can I get a picture?” Ryan said like a horny teenager.

“I don’t think so.”

“Come on Mrs. Thompson, I have always wanted to see you naked.”

I had to pause. This boy had always wanted to see me naked? Then I get an elbow from the old lady I was sitting beside.

“Go on, oblige the boy give him a picture.”

I glanced at the old lady then at Ryan. Some part of me made me stand up to give Ryan a full front shot of me.

“Wow, thanks Mrs. Thompson, you are the best. Wait until the boys see this.”

I sat back down completely embarrassed, knowing Ryan was going to show my nude picture to everyone. Now I was wishing the doctor would hurry up. Finally, after another half an hour, I was back in the examination room, and the doctor told me one of the side effects of the new anti-anxiety pill was blackouts and stripping clothes off.

“So what now doctor?” I asked, sitting there without a stitch.

“Maybe you should try just being naked.” He said with a smile

“You are joking, right? I can’t be naked all the time, I have to teach at the high school.”

“You seemed fine sitting in the waiting room naked.”

“I don’t know, I don’t think so. I was still kind of out of it, but I am kind of screwed anyway. One of my students has a nude picture of me, and he is going to spread it around.” The doctor laughed a little then said,

“Being totally naked does take your mind off your problems, doesn’t it?” I had to think for a bit then replied,

“Yes I think you are right. So what are you saying? For me to have no anxiety, I have to live completely naked?”

“It is the healthiest option, instead of blacking out.”

“How am I going be naked in front of my students? I hardly think the principal is going to like it, let alone my husband!”

“When do you go back?”

“The other doctor said I could go back on Monday.”

“Well you have a few days until then, so in the meantime don’t take those pills, but stay naked and see how you feel, and if you are better, I will write you another note.”

“Wait a minute. I can be naked, won’t I get arrested?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.