Anxious Alicia  - Cover

Anxious Alicia

Copyright© 2019 by NeyKid

Chapter 1

I don’t know what happened. I was sitting at my desk, and my students started making their way in, when I saw Tanya Lopez was practically naked. I was disgusted by the way she was flaunting her body. Her breasts were nearly falling out of her top. I guess that was the tipping point because I was stressing out for a while now. I hadn’t been sleeping and my husband was going on a lot of business trips and my mother was getting on my case and meddling in my marriage. Also I was fresh out of college and it was my first year of teaching so I wanted to prove myself. It was stressing my husband out which was stressing me out. I was just having a bad morning when all of a sudden I started to hyperventilate and I felt faint then I woke up in the hospital. When I came to, I wondered what the hell happened. The doctor said he ran a bunch of tests and turned out there was nothing wrong so he figured it must be mental stress and I had an anxiety attack. The doctor asked me if I had big changes in my life. I told him about my husband’s business trips, and of course, my mother. He wrote me a prescription for this new anti-anxiety pill and sent me home. I talked to my husband what happened, but told him I was fine and not to worry. Then that night I looked at these new pills and it said on the label I had to take them three times a day, one in the morning, afternoon, and late evening. So I took my first pill and went to bed.

The vivid dreams I had were incredible, and strangely, I was the one completely naked in them. Then I heard the doorbell ring, so I crawled out of bed and answered the door. It was the George the mailman.

“Hey George what do you have for me?” I said still half asleep.

“Wow Mrs. Thompson you are looking good this morning.” He said as he handed me my package.

“Really, in this ratty old...” I said as I looked down and realized in horror that I was totally naked!

I grabbed the package and slammed the door and stood there wondering what the hell was wrong with me. How could I be naked? I put a nightie on before I went to bed and now I doubted I could look George in the face again. I went straight upstairs and found them, redressed and made some breakfast then I took my pill. I grabbed my coffee and sat outside on my patio. I thought about why I was stressing, but then flashing George which got me stressed again. I must have nodded off because I came to with my neighbor yelling my name. I got up and went over to him to ask what he wanted but I all I saw was this biggest grin on his face.

“What do you want, Gary?”

“I was just wondering why you were outside in your birthday suit.” He said with a chuckle. I have known Gary for a long time, he was a friendly old man that flirted with me, so I asked,

“What are you talking about?”

“I am not complaining, but why are you naked now?” He said with another big smile as he looked me over.

Then it dawned on me I was standing naked in front of my neighbor and let out a shriek and ran back in the house. I hung my head in shame then I wondered where my clothes were then I glanced outside and saw them on the patio.

I must have taken them off or something then I began to wonder how long I was out for and how long did Gary get a good look at me. It seemed like my anxiety was making me do funny things so I told myself “Come on girl get a grip.”

By the afternoon I had the courage to go outside(fully clothed of course) and get my pj’s but first made sure he wasn’t outside. Who knew staying at home could be stressful so I stayed indoors the rest of the day but by night time I forgot to take one of my pills so I took two and went to bed.

When I got up, I was really out of it then the doorbell rang again. It was George with more mail for me and he had a big smile on his face again. I just stood there and signed for the package the one for yesterday and today. He thanked me and went on his way then I saw Gary walk by and gave him a half-hearted wave. He was all smiles again like yesterday but I was still out of it. I went back inside grabbed my coffee to wake up and sat on my patio. I must have nodded off again but when I woke up I felt really great. When getting up from my chair though I realized I was completely naked again. I quickly looked around to see if Gary was around. He wasn’t, so I quickly ran to the patio door but it was locked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.