Proper Behavior for Young Women
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - High School High Jinks

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Analingus   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Coach lay on his back, his cock stiff and throbbing. He thought of squeezing his cock into the young slut’s asshole, and his cock pulsed even harder.

“Come on, bitch. Get between my legs and spread your asscheeks for me. I wanna look at your ass first.” He spread his legs, and the slut crawled between them.

Facing the man’s feet, Sylvia was aflame with desire. The thought of once again having her tight little asshole stretched open and stuffed with cock sent chills running up and down her spine. Her asshole twitched in anticipation. She was at last going to get what she wanted most in the world – a good, hard assfucking. What she needed more than anything else was to be stretched wide and fucked deep by a stiff, throbbing cock. Bending forward, on her knees, Sylvia opened her asscheeks for the man.

Coach lay staring at the young slut’s smooth, creamy asscheeks. Looking at the crack between them, his gaze centered on her asshole. Her anal fuckhole was still greased and slightly swollen from the dildo-fucking that Diane had given it. The lube glistened in the light. Her little brown asshole was puckered up. He was going to love seeing his big cock forcing her little fuckhole to expand over his prickhead and take his cock all the way to the root.

Fondling his cock, he said, “Sylvia, suck my cock a little first. Then I want you to grease my prick up and sit on it. When you do, face away from me. I wanna see your asshole opening up to take it.”

Wanting his cock in her mouth, Sylvia was only too glad to oblige. She pivoted on her knees and fell on his prick. She licked the man’s balls, then up and down the length of his cock. She paid careful attention to his swollen prick knob. She licked all around his cockhead and flicked her tongue over his pisshole several times. She ran her tongue up and down the underside until the phallus was rock-hard with lust. Then she began sucking cock.

Sylvia pressed her lips against his prick tip and slowly slid down. She kept her lips tight, letting the thick hardness of the prick force them open. Soon she had gobbled most of his cock into her mouth. With her tongue swirling around and around, she bobbed her head slowly up and down. At the same time, she tickled the man’s balls and pumped the loose flesh below her mouth. Feeling the heat of his cock filling her mouth was too much.

Spying the tube of lube on the floor, she snatched it up. Hurriedly, she swiped the man’s big cock with huge globs of the stuff. Smearing it all over, she squeezed and massaged his cock. Most of the grease was concentrated around his prickhead, but his whole cock gleamed with slickness. Spinning around, she spread her asscheeks and started squatting down over his rock-hard prick. Breathing hard, Coach held his cock by the base to keep it still and upright. He stared between the young slut’s open asscheeks as her asshole touched his cockhead and began expanding over it.

Sylvia felt the thick warmth of his cockhead burning between her asscheeks. Relaxing fully, she squatted down. His reddened prick knob began penetrating her asshole. Her anal fuckhole swelled to take his cockhead, sending shivers of pleasurable pain rushing through her body. Squatting further, she pushed her tender asshole down, forcing it to open up for the man’s cock. She couldn’t suppress her grunts of pleasure as her asshole stretched.

“Ooooooohh, oh, it’s good! Ahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm!”

Coach watched as his cock knob slowly disappeared in the fuckhole between the slut’s spread asscheeks. Sylvia squatted a little more, gripping her soft asscheeks and pulling them wider. Her asshole kept expanding until it gradually opened enough to fit over the man’s big cockhead. Sylvia eased the pressure, grunting as his cock knob popped into her ass. Sitting still for a moment, she clenched her asshole, locking it tightly behind his cockhead. Then she began gyrating her ass in little circles, loving the feeling as her asshole slid around the man’s cockhead.

Her tight asshole expanded wider as it slid down the middle of his prick. Sylvia arched her back as she squatted, and his cock slid deeper up her asshole. Her fuckhole opened even more as it neared his thick cock root. With a couple of inches left to go, Sylvia began pumping. She tightened her asshole as she raised up a few inches, pulling his slick cock flesh up. Just before his cockhead came out, she reined and lowered herself down. It felt so good as his cock fucked in, opening up the tight, slippery walls of her asshole as it did. She sank down a little farther than before, then raised herself back up again. Before the man’s cock could slip out of her asshole, she quickly reversed herself and slid back down, this time almost to the root. Her cunt was on fire as she clenched her asshole. She pumped back up, clutching the man’s prick in the tight warmth of her ass. This time, determined to take it all, she pushed down hard. She squatted firmly, feeling his cock fucking deep. With a satisfied grunt, she forced her ass hard against Coach’s body. His big cock was inside her asshole all the way to the balls. Her hot and slick asshole was stretched wide and deep. The slut ground down hard, loving it.

“Ahhhhh, it’s good, ooohhhhh, yeahhh,” she sighed.

“Oh, fucking right, so tight and warm, oh, Sylvia, bitch,” moaned Coach. It felt so good as the slut ground her ass against him with his cock buried to the hilt up her fuckhole.

Sylvia stopped to rest for a moment, letting her asshole adjust to the size of the cock meat inside it. Throbbing pleasure filled her mind. Letting go of her asscheeks, she rested her hands on the man’s legs. Then she pushed herself up, groaning at the size of the cock sliding out of her asshole. Slowly, she squatted back down on it, filling her asshole to the brim with cock once again.

“Oh, that’s the way to do it, Sylvia. Fuck me, bitch, fuck me!”

Coach held the slut by the waist. His arms moved up and down as Sylvia fucked her ass on his cock. He stared intently between the young slut’s asscheeks as they rose and fell in a slow, rhythmic motion. He watched her asshole opening to take his cock all the way in each time she drove her ass down. He writhed in pleasure at the wonderful, warm tightness of the slippery asshole, and thought he was in heaven.

Sylvia dreamily closed her eyes, keeping her back arched as she was fucked up the ass. A little smile was on her face as her ass moved up and down and from side to side. The more she was ass fucked, the better she felt. She was being sent into orbit with pleasure when she smelled the strong aroma of cock drifting into her nose. Opening her eyes, she saw Mr. Moore’s prick hovering a fraction of an inch in front of her mouth. Grabbing for it, she pulled his cock between her lips.

Her tongue swirled around his prickhead. Her lips wetly slid along its length. Her head bobbed up and down, sucking as much of it as she could into her soft mouth and slobbering all over it. Getting into it, she let go of his cock and held onto the man’s asscheeks. She pulled him to her, madly working over his cock with her mouth. While she sucked, she didn’t miss a single stroke with her ass.

Diane lay watching the lucky slut, envy apparent in her eyes. Her cunt was on fire with lust. She needed some loving attention, and fast. Whimpering, she crawled over to Mr. Moore. Watching Sylvia’s wet mouth pumping on Mr. Moore’s cock, she had to do something. Spying the man’s swinging balls, she nuzzled up against them and started licking them. Stopping just for a moment, she got behind him and spread his asscheeks. Her mouth went straight for the man’s asshole. Mr. Moore’s cock swelled even more as he felt Diane’s warm tongue licking between his asscheeks. His cock swelled and throbbed harder.

Sylvia licked and sucked while she ground her ass faster and faster against Coach. Her pretty ass pumped steadily up and down. She powerfully snapped her vise-like asshole firmly around his cock root, jerking her ass and loving the feel as his cock pulled back. But the best was yet to come. Before her asshole got to his prickhead, she relaxed and slammed her ass down hard. When Diane turned away from Mr. Moore’s balls and attached her mouth to Sylvia’s cunt, the slut went crazy.

Diane’s tongue slid up and down Sylvia’s smooth cuntslit, pausing at her clit, spiraling around the slut’s fucknub and flicking over it. When Sylvia jerked her hips in response.

Diane’s tongue slid down between her pussylips and entered her open fuckhole. Her tongue swirled around for a while before sliding back up to the slut’s clit. With Coach’s big cock fucking in and out of her asshole, another big cock sliding in and out of her mouth, and a soft tongue licking her pussy, Sylvia couldn’t take it anymore. She came.

“Mmmmmpphhhh! Mmmmmmppphhhh! Ahhhhmmmpppphh!” she groaned, her grunts muffled by Mr. Moore’s cock. Wildly jerking her pretty ass up and down, she exploded like a keg of dynamite. Diane’s head twisted crazily to and fro as she kept her mouth glued to Sylvia’s bucking cunt.

Sylvia’s asshole frenziedly convulsed. The breath shot out of her lungs. She gripped Mr. Moore’s ass, sucking harder on his cock. Her cunt spasmed, and her juices squirmed out of it. Her legs kicked, thrusting her up and down as hard and as fast as she could go. She pumped furiously, and her slippery, fluttering ass made Coach sigh in pleasure. The tongue in her cunt worked hard, and didn’t stop until the slut’s spasms had ceased.

Brandy had been feeling somewhat left out, while watching the action was good, she wanted to be a part of it. Seeing Diane’s silky smooth ass jutting out, she assaulted it with her mouth. Her tongue darted in, and she hungrily licked the woman’s asshole. After wetting Diane’s anal fuckhole thoroughly, she licked the woman’s cunt and slit. Diane’s body gyrated in pleasure as she took her mouth off Sylvia’s cunt, leaned back and went back to work on Mr. Moore’s balls. She stuck her tongue back up the man’s ass at the same time Brandy’s tongue went back into hers. Mr. Moore groaned while his asshole was being licked. As before, his cock immediately swelled harder.

Though Sylvia was giving him an excellent blow job, Mr. Moore wanted a different orifice to fuck. Pulling his cock out of Sylvia’s mouth, he turned to Diane. After roughly pushing Brandy out of the way, he got behind Diane and fingered her pussy. Diane put her head down as fingers worked in and out of her cunt. They were soon withdrawn, and then she felt Mr. Moore’s cock pushing between her cuntlips. With a grunt, she took it all the way to the hilt.

Sylvia was momentarily disappointed at having Mr. Moore’s delicious cock taken out of her mouth. She wanted to taste same more cum. However, the thick prick fucking her in the ass soon made her forget everything else. She joyously fucked back as hard as she could, loving it and begging for more.

Coach’s eyes rolled back in his head as his cock swelled. His balls tightened. His body shook. He was covered with a thin sheen of sweat. Moaning, he pushed his cock all the way into the young slut’s fuckhole each time her asshole slid down to meet his balls. Her squeezing, slipping, sliding asshole at last took its toll on his cock. A long, low groan burst from his lungs. He pulled the slut hard against him, grinding up powerfully as his cock jerked and spasmed. Hot cum spurted deeply into the quivering fuckhole between the young slut’s asscheeks.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.