Proper Behavior for Young Women - Cover

Proper Behavior for Young Women

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - High School High Jinks

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Analingus   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Sylvia slept soundly that night, satiated. When she awoke, she felt alive and refreshed.

As she left for school, she thought with a sense of loss that today was the last day of school. The summer loomed interminably long before her. One thing was for sure, and that was that she would be one grateful slut when college started in September. Then she would have four years to enjoy before she graduated. She was amazed at the change that had taken place within her. Before this, she’d have never thought she’d be so eager for college.

Upon arriving at school Sylvia was walking past the vice principal’s office when Mr. Moore stepped out and touched her arm. “Hi, Sylvia. Let’s go into my office.” Her meaning was clear.

Sylvia’s cunt tingled with desire, but she had a final to take. “I-I can’t, Mr. Moore. I’ve got to take a final this morning.”

The man steered her into the office, saying, “Now don’t you worry about that, bitch. I took care of it for you.”

Sylvia looked at the man, wide-eyed and trembling. Her cunt took command of her brain. She floated into the man’s office.

Mr. Moore shut the office door and he went around his desk. He stood up with a package, which he handed to Sylvia. “Here. Go into the bathroom there and put these on. Be quick, now. I’m waiting.” He nudged the unprotesting slut toward his office bathroom. “Oh, and put your hair in a ponytail while you’re in there.”

With her cunt oozing, Sylvia took the package into the bathroom. Her breath caught in her throat as she opened it. Inside were a black leather slave collar, a red quarter-bra trimmed in black lace, a matching garter belt, a matching g-string, flesh-tone nylon stockings, and a pair of red, open-toed high heels. Quivering more excitedly, the slut put them on, then tied her hair in a ponytail. She was hot and ready for action as she opened the door and re-entered the office. After taking a few steps, she stopped, startled.

Sitting on the couch against one wall of the spacious office were Mr. Moore, Brandy, Coach O’Malley, and Mrs. Diane Cobb. The latter woman was a young teacher Sylvia had seen around school, but had never met. She was blonde, petite and good looking. Sylvia quickly recovered and tried to stay cool as she walked to the center of the room. Her heart was beating furiously as she stood in front of them for inspection.

Appreciative sighs arose as the spectators took in the young slut’s fine, slender form. Her tits were pushed up and out by the quarter-bra.

Her nipples were fully exposed. Her tender pink tit-tips were large and circular as they stood out in excitement. The tiny g-string barely covered her downy cunt bush. It stopped just beneath her clit. She looked like a ponygirl with her hair pulled back. Noticing their admiring stares, Sylvia was filled with a wonderful sense of self-confidence. She found that she loved being the center of attention as their eyes studied her from top to bottom.

Mr. Moore said, “Sylvia, this is Diane. She works under me on my staff. I wanted you to meet her.”

Diane said, “Mr. Moore told us everything you did yesterday.” Sylvia blushed. “You seem to have enjoyed yourself very much.”

Mr. Moore spoke up, “Yeah, she sure did. She liked getting fucked in the ass best of all, didn’t you, Sylvia?” Sylvia shyly smiled and nodded. She was unable to speak. The man continued. “Turn around and show us your ass, Sylvia.”

She did as she was told. All eyes present stared at her firm, rounded asscheeks. The black g-string ran between them in her asscrack.

“Spread your asscheeks,” Mr. Moore commanded.

Sylvia ran her hands over her asscheeks, sending shivers up and down her spine. Then she spread them apart and bent over slightly to push her ass out at them. All eyes stared between her asscheeks. The brown, puckered ridge of her asshole was pulled on either side of the string. The soft pink flesh inside her asshole tantalized the viewers as it barely peeked out from behind the string.

“Pull the string aside. We want to see your asshole,” said Coach.

Again, Sylvia did as ordered. Awed sighs were heard as everyone stared at the fuckhole between her asscheeks. Her brown asshole twitched. It looked so soft, so tender, so tight. Every man present wanted to fuck her ass. Every woman wanted to lick and finger it.

Sylvia waited with the cool air caressing her asshole. Mr. Moore got up and went to his desk. He took out two large dildoes. They were bright pink, and very thick. He handed them to the slut, saying, “Here’s what we want you to do Sylvia. We want to watch you play with yourself. First, pose for us like you are. Then, strip off the g-string and play with your pussy and ass. After a while, fuck yourself with these dildoes in your cunt and asshole. Fuck yourself until you cum. Here.” He handed them to the slut. “Make it good, now.”

Sylvia set the dildoes on the floor and she started posing for her audience. She thrust out her tits and cupped them. She ground her hips from side to side as she pinched her nipples. She seductively licked her lips and flicked her tongue in and out. Turning around, she caressed her asscheeks. Gyrating her ass, she spread her legs. She bent over and looked at the other people from between her legs, shaking from side to side. She turned back around and rubbed her pussy, thrusting it into her hand as she fingered herself. She then licked her lips, rubbed one tit, and fingered her cunt at the same time. Her body was taken over by thoughts of lust as she got hotter and hotter with each passing second.

Bending over to hide her cunt, she ripped off the g-string. As the audience strained to get a view, she turned from side to side, not showing them her pussy. Finally, she stood up and thrust out her cunt. Spreading her legs, she opened the tender pink fuckhole. It glistened with wetness. White, frothy cunt cream glistened inside on the swollen walls of her pussy. Before the people could look too long, she twisted away from them and began gyrating back and forth. She bent over and spread her asscheeks wide apart to let them see her asshole. Her quivering fuckhole puckered and gaped in the slut’s excitement. Able to take it no more, Sylvia threw herself on the floor and spread her legs wide.

Lifting her knees, she started rubbing her clit. Several long strokes later, she started running her hands over her cuntlips. Then she grabbed them and pulled them open to let the men and women see inside her pussy. She ran two fingers around her fuckhole, smearing her slippery cunt juices all around. As the fingers pushed into her fuckhole, she frigged her clit with the other hand. It was so good, she couldn’t hold in her squeals of delight.

“Ohhh, yeah, oh, ahhhh, mmmmmm, oh, ohhhh!”

She moaned feeling her fingers opening her cunt and shoving inside. Her clit throbbed under her fingers as they flicked and rubbed it. Her fingers worked on her cunt, sliding all around. They slipped up and down her moist pussy slit, then back into her fuckhole. She worked her cunt in circles and from side to side. She thrust the fingers in and out faster and faster, while rubbing her clit. She was working herself into a frenzy of lust as her clit swelled and throbbed more and more.

Sylvia raised her knees almost to her tits, lifting her ass off the floor. Momentarily, her hands left her cunt and slid over her smooth asscheeks. She massaged them, then pulled them wide apart. She ran her fingers over her asshole. She circled it, then flicked her fingers back and forth, moaning in pleasure. Her other hand quickly slid over her tits, and then down to her clit once again. When she couldn’t take the teasing anymore, she reached for the dildoes.

She quickly dipped one of them into her mouth. After licking and sucking the dildo to wet it thoroughly, she put it between her legs. She rubbed it up and down her cuntslit, pushing increasingly harder against her cunt. Spreading her legs farther apart, she centered the dildo against her wet hole. Her pussylips spread apart, and the dildo sunk between them. She was trembling in desire as she started pushing it into her cunt.

The big tip of the dildo opened up her fuckhole. She moaned as her cuntlips split widely to take it. She slowly worked it back and forth until the first couple of inches were comfortably inside her. Her cunt was as wide open as it had ever been before. She paused a moment before she started working with the dildo again. Resting with her eyes closed and a dreamy smile on her lips, she savored the throbbing pleasure coming from her cunt. Then grasping the dildo firmly, she pulled it back an inch. She pushed, first gently, and then harder as she forced it into her pussy. The slippery sheath of her cunt gripped the dildo tightly as her fuckhole expanded to take it. She couldn’t help groaning aloud as it slid half way in.

“Oooooohhhhh, ooooohhhhhh! It’s good, so good,” she moaned.

Brandy urged her on. “That’s it, Sylvia. Oh, yes! Put it in. Oh, I can’t stand it!” She lifted her cheerleader skirt and shot her hand into her panties.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.