Proper Behavior for Young Women - Cover

Proper Behavior for Young Women

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - High School High Jinks

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Analingus   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Sylvia went on to her French class. The taste of cum was in her mouth, and her pussy and asshole throbbed as she sat down. Mr. Bryant, the teacher, was in the process of handing out the final exams. He looked at the slut, noting that she was five minutes late, then returned to the matter at hand.

When he handed Sylvia her paper, he whispered, “Are you ready for the final, Sylvia?”

Sylvia looked into his eyes and experienced a magnetic jolt that ran straight to her cunt, something about him that she had never noticed before. She wondered if her newfound awareness had anything to do with it, then stuttered, “I-I think so, Mr. Bryant.” She looked away.

He replied, “Well, I hope so. Good luck.” As the man walked away, Sylvia couldn’t keep her gaze from straying back to him. She stared at his ass. Her gaze roved up and down the back of his body. Shaken by sudden desire, she tried to turn her attention to the final. The next hour passed quickly as she wracked her brain. With a deep sense of loss, she realized that the test was too much for her. Still, she kept trying.

Now and then, she glanced up to see Bryant sitting at his desk. The man saw the world through a pair of wire-frame glasses. Light brown hair topped his head. He was of medium build. Each time he caught the slut looking at him, his bright brown eyes would gleam and a smile would flash across his face. Soon, Sylvia was a trembling mass of nerves. She found it impossible to concentrate on the test any further. Her cunt had caused her to fail.

She turned over the test and put her head down in disgust. Thoughts of spurting cock filled her mind. It was not hard for her to imagine herself sucking Bryant’s cock. She was surprised to find herself filled with these lustful thoughts about the teacher. She hadn’t realized that they were inside her. Then, she guessed the thoughts had been there all along. It was only now that she had recognized them.

Sylvia gave a start as the bell rang, signaling the beginning of her lunch period. Rapidly, the class members turned in their papers and left. By the time Sylvia got up, the teacher and herself were the only ones left in the room. Bryant looked at her as he took her paper.

“Looks like you’ve had a rough time of it.” She tried to smile, but couldn’t. “Yeah. It was tough.”

“Don’t you think you passed it? I know it wasn’t that hard.”

“Well, Mr. Bryant, to tell you the truth, I think I flunked. I-I just wasn’t ready for it,” she admitted. As she spoke, she became hypnotized by the man’s deep eyes.

“I’m sorry to hear that, Sylvia. Here, we have a little time. It’s your lunch break, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Well, would you like to go over your test with me? You might not have done as badly as you think.”

As the slut leaned down, Bryant stared at her ripe tits. Since she wore no bra, her nipples were visible against the front of her dress. He glanced down her body to her feet, then back up again. His cock started growing as he stared at the young slut. He loosened his shirt collar and sat back.

“Oh, could we? You sure you have time?” Sylvia still didn’t know what she was going to do. Unconsciously, her breath came quicker as she neared the teacher. Strange, she hadn’t noticed before how good looking he was. “That’d be nice.”

“Ahem – yeah, I believe we’ve got time. Let’s see. Hmmmmm.” He looked at the test and started taking off points with light pencil marks. With each black mark, Sylvia’s fate fell a little further. By the time he was through, it was clear that she had failed miserably.

Bryant sat back. “Sylvia, it looks like you did fail.” He shook his head.

With a sudden burst of inspiration, Sylvia went behind his chair, and leaning over his shoulder, said, “Well. Look at that one. Look at it like this.” She reached over the man and pointed, motioning with her hand. By the time she was through explaining her answer, her tits were poking into the man’s neck. As she talked into his car, her hot breath burned down the side of his face.

Bryant patiently explained why the slut’s answer was wrong. His cock continued sprouting inside his pants until it made a huge lump. Sylvia’s voice went lower and lower as she talked. Her heart beating wildly, Sylvia leaned forward to make a point. She knew it was now or never. Her tits pushed against the man’s neck. Her hand fell into his lap and squeezed the hard bulge. Bryant stood up. He pulled the slut to him, pressing his cock against her firm body.

They hugged each other tightly and pulled themselves closer. Sylvia felt the man’s hands roving down her back to her ass. They cupped and fondled each firm ass cheek. Her ass tingled with the sensation as he softly rubbed and fondled the sensitive skin through her skirt. The horny man rubbed her asscheeks in a circular motion, then slid his hands back and forth over them. Sylvia trembled as she felt him grab handfuls of flesh and squeeze her asscheeks. She was going wild as his strong hands alternately grabbed and let go, then grabbed another handful of plump asscheek. Her asshole pulsed with excitement. The hands softly rubbed up and down her back, stopping to grab and fondle her ass, then rubbing back up her back. They lightly slid back down to her ass, and his squeezing grew more passionate.

The pleasure mounted, and the passion grew stronger. Sylvia rubbed his chest with one hand, rubbing his nipple through his shirt. She rubbed first one nipple, then the other, massaging his chest with a light touch. Then her hand slowly slid down his chest. It lightly slid down his belly and brushed up against the front of his pants. She felt the huge bulge inside and squeezed.

Bryant kept massaging the slut’s ass. She, for her part, rubbed the bulge in the front of his pants. She pressed down on his cock, then grabbed its length and squeezed his prickshaft in her hand. She lightly brushed her fingers along its entire length, sending tingles of good feeling running through the teacher’s body. His prick twitched and pulsed. Panting in lust for his cock, Sylvia reached for his zipper.

Her hand needed no direction as Sylvia unzipped his pants. She reached inside to grab his hard prick, gently easing it out. His cock throbbed in her hand as she stroked and hefted it. She encircled the base with her hand and started stroking the loose skin back and forth in slow motion. She gasped as her hand measured it. Looking down, she stared at his meaty prick. Her hand didn’t miss a beat, her pussy was hot, and her mouth wanted to be filled with cum.

Sylvia turned her face up to Mr. Bryant’s, parting her red lips in invitation. Her eyelids were half closed. “Mmmmmmm, I wanna suck your cock,” she purred.

With a moan of lust, Sylvia dropped to her knees in front of him. She scrutinized his prick, admiring its size and smoothness. She looked at his big balls. They hung loosely down from the base of his prick. Hefting them, she guessed that they probably contained a huge load of cum. She hoped they were ready to spurt into her hot, sucking mouth, because she was going to make them do just that. Her mouth was drawn to his throbbing cockhead.

Sylvia flicked her tongue over the pisshole in his prick tip. She slowly licked back and forth over his cock, probing into it. Then she licked around his cockhead in tiny circles. She grasped the root of his prick with her right hand, slowly jacking it off as she licked it.

Her tongue slid over and over his piss hole. She held his prick and her head still, swirling only her tongue around and around. As Sylvia became more excited, she stiffened her tongue and began shaking her head in circles. She twisted her head from side to side, flicking her soft, velvety tongue over and over his sensitive prickhead. She squeezed his cock knob at the base, and moved it with the motions of her head. Bryant groaned under the slippery friction between her tongue and the skin of his cock knob. The slut then rapidly slid her pointed tongue underneath his prickhead and ran it all the way down its length to his cock base.

The man’s cock pulsed with the wonderful sensation. The slut’s soft, wet mouth roved up and down the underside of his prick before sliding over to the top. Her warm mouth traveled along the side of his cock, then back down underneath. Nibbling and sucking, she licked up to his cockhead, leaving a trail of glistening wetness behind. Soon, his whole cock gleamed in the light. Sylvia returned her attention to his prickhead, licking over it again and again. She paid attention to every square inch of reddened prickhead flesh, using her tongue on it with tender loving care. There was nothing like a cock in her mouth to make the slut feel good about herself.

Now she formed her sweet lips in a small O, then fastened them over the hole in his prick knob. She pushed her head forward, and her lips slowly opened wider as the fat prick entered her mouth. Her smooth lips tightly slipped over his glistening prick skin. She pushed her head down until a little more than half its length was lodged in her hungry mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.