Proper Behavior for Young Women - Cover

Proper Behavior for Young Women

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - High School High Jinks

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Analingus   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Sylvia was sitting in her second period class when she received the summons. Her teacher came over to her and told her she was wanted in the Vice Principal’s office.

With a rush of excitement, she entered the office area. Her pussy was already moistening as Mr. Moore met her at the door to his office.

“There’s somebody waiting in my office who wants to meet you. Remember, bitch. You’re to do exactly as you’re told at all times. Now, let’s go in.”

Sylvia went in and saw the football coach sitting in a chair in front of the Vice Principal’s desk. Coach O’Malley sat there grinning at her with a lustful leer. He was short, stocky and muscular. His brown hair was short. His brown eyes gleamed out at her, making her knees tremble as her heart melted.

“Hello, Sylvia,” he said. “It’s time we got acquainted.”

Goosebumps broke out on her skin. “G-good morning, Coach,” She looked down at the floor.

Mr. Moore went around his desk and he sat down. “Stand in front of my desk, Sylvia. There, beside Coach’s chair.”

Sylvia did as instructed, wondering what they had planned. She didn’t have long to wait to find out. She stood next to Coach O’Malley’s chair and slightly in front of him, with her ass toward him. Shivers rushed up and down her body as she felt the man’s hand rubbing her leg. Almost immediately, her cunt started swelling.

She tried to stand still as the Coach’s hand slid over and around her legs, one at a time. His hand slid under her dress and in between her thighs to caress the sensitive flesh just beneath her cunt. Before she could stop herself, she opened her legs and moaned. Mr. Moore sat behind his desk, watching with a smile on his face.

Coach said, “That’s it, bitch. Damn, your skin is so soft and smooth. I can feel the heat coming through your panties, too.” His leer grew broader. Sylvia blushed.

The man’s hand rose higher and lightly tickled her cunt through her panties. It slid back between her legs to her ass. Sylvia felt her ass being rubbed, fondled and massaged as Coach pinched and pulled her asscheeks. After several moments of this exquisite treatment, the slut felt the map’s hand gliding back to her cunt. He rubbed over her pussylips and up to her clit. Gently massaging through her panties, his hand pressed on her clit and stroked the whole sensitive area. Before Sylvia knew what she was doing, she had thrust her cunt onto the man’s hand. Another moan shot from her throat. Growing ashamed of herself, she tried to stay in control of her body’s desires. She forced herself to remain still. It was hard to do with Coach rubbing her clit. Before many more seconds had passed, the slut was again gyrating her cunt in response to the extreme pleasure.

Coach O’Malley chuckled, “Hot little bitch, aren’t you. Well, we’re gonna take care of that, bitch. Let’s see what you look like with your clothes off. I wanna see your pussy.”

Sylvia looked at Mr. Moore, who nodded and said, “Go on. Do as he says.”

Sylvia took off her dress and she cast it aside. Coach stared hard at her firm young body, clad only in bra and bikini panties. The men watched while Sylvia unhooked her bra and slowly slid out of it. As her full tits came into view, they stared even harder. The slut’s tits were fine and firm. It was plain that the slut was aroused, from the way her nipples stood out and puckered up.

The slut stood before them, wallowing in their attention. Her body was flushed with excitement as she hooked her fingers in her panties, then pulled them down. Her tender pussy with its sparse cover of light-brown hair was now exposed. A hard lump was growing in Coach’s pants as he stared at the young slut’s smooth flesh. Reaching out, he pulled the slut to him.

Sylvia arched her back and moaned as the man pressed his mouth onto her belly. The man’s arms went around her waist as he kissed her body. He cupped her asscheeks while he kissed her warm belly, then began sliding his mouth higher. Sylvia bent down to put her tits in front of the man’s face. Coach kissed and licked his way all around Sylvia’s tits. Then he began licking in an inward spiral to her nipples, one at a time. Sylvia couldn’t help but groan her delight at the sensation. She felt her nipple being sucked and licked, then a finger slid between her thighs.

Her clit was throbbing as Coach rubbed the full length of his finger along her cuntslit. It was feeling damn good when Coach pulled the slut’s mouth down to his. Their tongues met and entwined with each other. They licked over each other’s mouth and lips, and then their tongues began darting from mouth to mouth. Sylvia opened her mouth and pulled back her tongue. Coach pushed his own tongue into the slut’s mouth, swirling it around and over her tongue. When his tongue pulled back, Sylvia swiftly pushed her tongue into the man’s mouth. Her cunt tingled under the soft caress of the man’s finger. She wanted to be fucked.

“Ohhh, fuck me, please! I want it!”

Coach pulled back and laughed, “Not yet, honey. Be quiet now. We’ll tell you what to do, and when. You’ll be taken care of.” He bent and kissed her belly, then moved lower. Falling to his knees in front of the slut, Coach started eating her pussy.

Sylvia was quivering with desire. Coach wrapped his arms around her ass. The feel of his tongue sliding down her belly to her cunt was driving her wild. Coach’s mouth tickled her cunt hairs before moving farther down. To her disappointment, the wonderful tongue slid around her clit instead of over it. To her delight, it started slithering over her tender cuntlips. The man licked up and down the slut’s cuntlips, pausing every now and then to lick the sensitive area at her inner thighs. When she felt the man’s tongue licking toward the center of her cunt, Sylvia gave an appreciative sigh.

Coach O’Malley was going crazy between the young slut’s legs. After swabbing her downy pussylips, he carefully spread her pussy open and looked inside. He stared hard at the moist, pink cuntflesh, and his cock throbbed in his pants. He dove in with his tongue. His tongue stabbed deep into the slut’s warm fuckhole. It wiggled back and forth, and from side to side, before slipping out, then plunging back in again. Inhaling deeply, he hungrily ate her out while holding her pussylips spread open.

Sylvia spread her legs wider, tossing her head in pleasure. She smiled as she felt the man’s hot breath and warm tongue on her pussy. Her clit was swollen and pulsing in lust. Thrusting her cunt onto the man’s face, she wanted him to lick and suck her clit for a while. Still, it felt damn good to have his tongue deep inside her cunt. As if in answer to her prayers, she soon felt O’Malley’s tongue sliding out of her fuckhole and up her cunt slit.

Coach was sucking and licking the young slut’s pussy like a starving man. The slut’s smooth, wet cuntflesh against his tongue was very tasty. He slid the full length of his tongue along the slut’s cuntslit. After rubbing it up and down, he licked up to her clit. His tongue swirled around and around her swollen fuck nub. Then he flicked his tongue directly over it several times. He slipped his tongue along the slut’s cunt slit, with the base of his tongue on her clit, and licked up. His tongue dragged across Sylvia’s clit, making her squeal with pleasure. By the time be was through licking her cunt and fastened his lips around her clit, the slut was undulating her hips and thrusting her pussy onto the man’s face. He sucked gently on her clit, and pushed a finger into her fuckhole.

Sylvia gasped, “Ohhhhh, uhhhh, good.”

Her breathing was coming faster now, and her skin was flushing with excitement. As much as she tried to control herself, she couldn’t help grinding her pussy from side to side. The finger sawed in and out of her cunt. The pleasure was getting better and better for the slut, when the man stood up and yanked down his pants.

Coach sat in the chair and stroked his cock. Staring hard at the slut’s taut body, he said, “Get on your knees, honey. Suck me off. I wanna cum in your mouth.”

Sylvia, her cunt burning, stared at his thick cock. Her clit was throbbing. She craved release. She desperately wanted to cum. Looking at the two men, she knew that they wouldn’t let her cum until they were ready. She was so horny that she would do anything. Mewling her desire, she dropped to her knees.

Sylvia grabbed his cock as he let go of it. Her hand could barely fit around his prickshaft. She started licking his balls, gently jerking him off. She licked his ball-sac until it glistened. She moved her hand out of the way so her tongue could get at his cock. Feverishly, she licked up and down the underside of the cockshaft. Turning his prick from side to side, she licked each side of it, and then the top. After his whole cockshaft shined, she moved to his prick head.

“Ohhhh, yeah, that’s it, Sylvia. I like a lot of tongue,” he groaned. Holding the back of her head, he spread his legs wider.

Sylvia licked over his piss hole, sucking up the sticky fluid seeping from within. Smacking her lips, she started licking around his piss hole in ever-widening circles. She pulled the man’s cock this way and that while she licked. Hearing his happy sighs made her face glow with pleasure. She was now ready to suck him.

Opening her mouth, she slid her slick lips over Coach’s prickhead. Pausing with her lips locked around his cock crown, she flicked her tongue over and around it. She started bobbing her head up and down while stroking his prick with her hand. Each time her head bobbed down, her mouth sucked in more cock. All the while, she gently squeezed his fucker in her lips and bathed it with her tongue. Coach egged her on with his hands, guiding her face up and down and from side to side as she sucked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.