Proper Behavior for Young Women
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - High School High Jinks

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Analingus   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student  

“What?” Sylvia looked around, bewildered. Her legs turned to jelly as she thought of putting the man’s sticky, cum smeared cock in her mouth. Before she could say another word, however, Mr. Moore grabbed her shoulders and began forcing her to her knees.

“You heard me. I said lick my cock clean.” He pushed Sylvia farther down. “Listen, bitch. I’ve already told you once that you are to obey me instantly.” Holding Sylvia down with one hand, the man slapped the slut hard on the ass. “Now, do it!”

“Ouch! OK, I’ll do it!” Sylvia yelped. She was pinned down, her feeble resistance evaporating under the man’s strong grip. Mr. Moore came closer, positioning his cock near her mouth.

Sylvia looked shamefully at the man’s hanging cock as it came closer to her face. Her ass stung. She could hardly move as the man held her in a kneeling position. She didn’t want to put his dirty, sticky prick in her mouth. Her mind quickly ran over the alternatives once again, and she knew she had no choice. She consoled herself with the thought that it would soon be over and she would be allowed to go home.

She looked up with frightened, innocent eyes to see the man peering down to her. Even as she looked, the man edged closer. His cock touched her lips. She sniffed the powerful aroma of cock and cunt wafting into her nostrils. It smelled strange, but somehow it was good. She inhaled more deeply. The smell began exciting her. There was something strangely welcoming about it.

“C’mon, bitch. Open your mouth,” coaxed Mr. Moore. He pushed his cock a little more firmly against Sylvia’s mouth.

Sylvia looked into his eyes. After only a moment’s hesitation, she opened her mouth. The man’s warm cock slipped between her lips. The slut touched his prick with her tongue. She marveled at the silky smooth texture. The taste was unfamiliar to her, but it was not what she had expected. Like the smell, there was something strangely good about it. She stayed still, unmoving. The man pushed all of his limp cock into her open mouth. His pubic hairs pressed against her face.

Mr. Moore looked at the slut as she held his cock in her mouth. Realizing she needed instruction, he was only too willing to provide it. “Suck my cock, slut. Use your lips and tongue on it.”

He placed his hands on the sides of the slut’s head. Gently, he moved her head from side to side. Then he began moving her head back and forth to help her get the idea. He pulled his hips back as he pushed the slut’s head away. He pushed forward with his hips as he pulled the slut’s face against his body.

In response to his commands, Sylvia started sucking. Instinctively, she gripped his cock with her lips and sucked like she was drinking through a straw. Al the same time, she tried to lick her tongue over his cockhead. She worked her tongue, feeling his limp prick flop from side to side in her mouth. As the man fucked into her mouth, her concentration was broken and her breathing was interrupted. Her head was immediately gripped tighter and pulled more roughly.

“Come on, Sylvia. I said suck it!”

Concentrating hard, Sylvia timed her breathing with the thrusts. Gradually, her lips and tongue began a coordinated effort to work on the man’s cock as she got herself under control. As her head was pushed back, she wildly licked over the man’s cockhead when it touched the inside of her lips. When she felt her head being pulled back down, she sucked strongly and gripped his cock firmly with her lips. The more his slick cockflesh slid in and out of her mouth, the more she found herself liking it. Even so, the only reason she sucked and licked was to please the man and keep him quiet. She didn’t know how much more abuse she could take. The man began moaning his appreciation, and Sylvia knew she must be doing something right.

“Oh, yeah. That’s it, you little bitch. Now you’re catching on. That feels good, Sylvia. That’s the way to suck cock,” groaned the horny Vice Principal. “Yeah, use your tongue, bitch. Just keep that up and you’ll get your reward pretty soon.” He gyrated his hips in pleasure. His cock started getting hard again as the young slut revived it with her mouth.

The man’s cock slowly slid in and out of Sylvia’s mouth. Her head was being slowly twisted from side to side and pulled back and forth. As she sucked and licked, she thought she could feel his prick growing bigger. She sucked some more. Now she knew for sure that the man’s cock was swelling. It stiffened more and started to fill her mouth. She began to panic. What if the man spurted cum in her mouth? She couldn’t bear the thought of his slimy, gooey jizz shooting onto her tongue. She tried to pull her mouth off it, but the man’s firm grip held her head still. His cock eased in and out of her lips, and as quickly as the thought of resisting crossed her mind, it vanished again.

“Lick it, Sylvia. I’m gonna pull my cock out of your mouth so you can use your lips and tongue on my prick. Lick and kiss it. Do it good, now.” He pulled back, letting his cock slide out of the young slut’s open mouth.

Sylvia’s eyes widened. His prick was already much bigger than it had been when she started sucking. Before she had to be told again, she quickly began licking. Upon seeing that the slut no longer had to be held, Mr. Moore sat back to watch.

Sylvia held onto the man’s cock with one hand. Her mouth started working on his swollen prickhead. Her tongue traced its way around his cock-knob, then flicked back and forth over it. Without needing to be told, she started licking down its underside. Her tongue slid underneath his cockhead and slid toward the thick cock root. When she got there, she licked around the base. Her tongue went back up to his prickhead and again started sliding over it. She could feel the man’s cock twitching under the soft, wet caress of her tongue.

Mr. Moore groaned, “That’s the way. You learn fast, slut. Lick up and down and all around. Lick over my piss-hole. Then lick my balls real good. After that, lick my cockhead some more and start sucking again.” Lightly, his hands caressed the slut’s head.

Obeying him, Sylvia started licking around the slit in his cockhead. Her tongue rapidly flicked back and forth over his pisser, and the few drops of cum seeping out of it made her tastebuds shiver with delight. Feeling his cock hardening in response to her sucking, she was filled with a sense of power. She wondered why she hadn’t sucked his cock before. His warm, throbbing cock felt good against her lips and tongue. She licked down the underside to the man’s hairy balls.

Remembering how sensitive balls could be, she was careful not to lick too hard. Gently, her tongue swabbed the man’s balls. She licked over his wrinkled ball-sack, feeling his big balls rolling under the pressure of her tongue. As she licked his balls, she felt his cock resting on her face. Its heat came through her smooth flesh and transmitted itself to her brain. Her brain was burning with the fever of lust. Her pussy was again dripping, and her cunt was throbbing in need.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.