Proper Behavior for Young Women - Cover

Proper Behavior for Young Women

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - High School High Jinks

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Analingus   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Another typical school day at Eville High, thought Sylvia as she moaned and spread her legs wider. Jack’s finger rubbed up and down the smooth slit of her cunt. Slowly, the finger neared her throbbing clit. She groaned aloud as it swiftly reversed direction before it reached her sensitive fuck nub. His finger worked down to her open cunthole, where it began softly circling the reddened rim. Her juices were flowing heavily, and his finger easily slid over the slut’s slick pussy flesh.

Leaning back over her school desk and thrusting out her cunt, Sylvia gasped. She closed her eyes as a long, low groan left her parted lips. Her clit throbbed, begging for attention. It stood out from her cunt, engorged with hot blood. Her fucknub needed to be rubbed, massaged and stroked to the boiling point.

Jack chuckled, enjoying the effect his hand had on his classmate’s cunt. He kept stroking up and down the slut’s pussy. Jack slid his fingers to her cunthole and began pushing two of them inside.

Sylvia gasped. Her tight pussy began stretching to take the fingers. Her cunt cream flowed even more heavily to help ease the way. Spreading her legs even wider, she squirmed on the desk to suck the fingers in. The fingers worked back and forth in short, sharp thrusts. With each push, they slid deeper into the young slut’s wet pussy. With each push, Sylvia’s body jerked and she groaned in pleasure. Ohhhhh, how good it is, she thought. If only he’d rub my clit, it would be so much better.

Jack smiled as he watched the slut’s reactions. Putting an arm around her shoulders, he slid his fingers all the way in. His cock was throbbing inside his pants as he rested his thumb at the top of the slut’s cunt. Using the thumb for leverage, he began moving his two fingers in little circles, and then from side to side and in and out. He heard the slut’s sharp grunts of pleasure.

“Ohhhh, that’s it, ohhhhh, oh, do it to me! Fuck me with your hand, Jack! Ohhhh, feels so good, oh, oh!”

She felt her tight cunt muscles spreading widely around the base of Jack’s fingers as they dug deep. Then, as his fingers pulled back a little, her cunthole slightly closed again. She was swiftly being sent into orbit. Her body trembled as she felt the beginnings of a climax building up inside her. Almost without thinking, she wrapped one of her arms around Jack’s shoulders for support. With the other, she felt his jeans for the hard lump she knew would be there.

Jack groaned, feeling her touch. “Take my cock out and play with it!” He thrust his cock up against her hand for emphasis, his fingers working more energetically in her pussy.

As Sylvia began doing as she had been ordered, her brain began fogging over. “Please don’t stop, oh, don’t stop! I’m-I’m gonna c-cum! Aaaahhhh, nnngggghhhh!” she gasped. Her hips gyrated, pushing her cunt hard against the classmate’s hand. Her clit expanded, pulsing and throbbing. Her young body trembled, about to explode in pleasure. The two fingers swiftly plunged in and out of her cunt, faster and faster as she began to cum.

Her whole body tensed. A warm gush of juices flowed out of her cunt and coated Jack’s hand. She convulsed as his fingers slipped and slid in her fuckhole, while his thumb kept massaging her swollen clit. Her muscles tightened up and released with her spasms as her numbed brain was overcome by the intense pleasure. She forgot she was in class or that her classmates were watching as she came under Jack’s finger-fucking hand. The breath was forced out of her lungs in a rush. Her eyes were squeezed tightly closed, and she gripped Jack tightly around the shoulders as she experienced the heights of pleasure. She had temporarily forgotten about Jack’s cock, but as her orgasm began to slow down, it quickly came back to mind. She again began rubbing it through the his pants.

Jack pumped his fingers more slowly in Sylvia’s cunt when he sensed that her climax had ended. As he felt her relax, he pulled his fingers out of her fuckhole. Wetness dripped from them, and his entire hand glistened with her cream. He held his fingers in front of the slut’s face, waving them under her nose.

“Here, babe. Lick my fingers while you rub my cock,” he ordered.

The powerful aroma of her own cunt wafted into her nostrils. Sylvia’s brain swam in excitement. She encased his fingers in her warm mouth, sucking and licking like she had a hard cock down her throat. She then began unfastening the his pants. As she reached inside his pants and pulled out his stiff prick, she felt a wonderful sense of accomplishment. She had done this for him. She had made his cock get hard. She had filled Jack with lust. It was she who had turned his cock into a rigid cylinder of throbbing steel. Gently, her soft hand began stroking.

“Mmmmmm, oh, yeah, Sylvia. Play with my cock, baby!” He thrust his cock up and out as the slut began jacking him off. He removed his wet fingers from her mouth and held them under his nose and inhaled deeply, a smile on his face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.