Broke, Fat, Black, and Ugly - Cover

Broke, Fat, Black, and Ugly

Copyright© 2019 by DiscipleN

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A struggling mother and sole provider with a disabled husband, is taken by a homeless man, eventually to be trained to cater to his bizarre sexual needs. [WARNING: this story has over the top, racist bullshit so thick you can't mistake it for the insulting lie it would be, if written for anything other than fetish fantasy]

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size   Prostitution   Slow   Violence  

I woke naked, my torso limp across the kitchen table. A familiar discomfort filled my cunt. It was the only part of me he hadn’t bruised.

“Damn, this pussy is worth every fucking cop out looking for me.” Terry sat across two chairs, leaning back. My ass sat on his crotch. He had had to pull his belly up to make room for me. Both of us could feel the wetness between our tender organs. The oven clock said it was 1:33 am. “I can feel you moving.”

I burst into tears. “What did you do with my family?”

“They’re fine. I checked on them an hour ago.” Was he implying he’d had his dick in me for an hour?

“Let me see them. Please, Terry!”

“Damn, Bitch, I hate it when I hurry.” As if on cue, his warm cum sprayed into me. It fill what little room there was and squirted out of pussy. His balls added more cum to my hole than the last time. He grunted the entire time, obviously wracked by a prolonged orgasm. He groaned and sighed. “Next time you interrupt me, I’ll knock your lights out again.” “They in the girl’s room.” He slumped from exhaustion.

I didn’t move at first. I didn’t dare. The clock glowed 1:40 when I finally stood up, pulling my cunt off of his slowly softening cock. It was still mostly erect after I climbed off of him.

“Uh-uh, Bitch. You gotta clean me, before you see ‘em.” He made me lick his shaft, balls and crotch all the way down to his butt hole before he let me go. I had slurp every hair clean. “You got three minutes to visit, clean your spunked cunt, and and get back on me. I’ll be on your couch.”

I hated myself then. I went to the bathroom and washed my pussy before opening the door to Stace’s room. She lay on her side, tied to the bed and gagged. Her wrists were bound together and tied to an upper post. Her feet were bound to the lower post on the same side. Donald lay on the carpet, hogtied. Both had pissed themselves. “Mm-M!” Our daughter wept upon seeing me. Her eyes and cheeks were already wet. My husband’s eyes scanned both of us wildly. He made pig noises.

“What’s taking you so long, Cunt?” Terry hollered from the living room.

“I went to the police.” I wept at them. “They were suppose to protect us. It’s not my fault!” I said before closing the door and returning to our home invader.

Terry had torn off our couch’s back cushions. He used them to prop himself up at one end. His fat hung off of the open edge. His cock remained erect. “Face me, this time.” He pulled his fat up and away from his crotch. The full length of prick awaited me.

“How could you do that to them? Aren’t you human?” I wailed.

“You don’t know shit what you’re talking about.” Terry shouted back. “I’m a damned nigger in a white world. Ain’t got nothing to with being human. Now get that twat over here and open it up before I beat it black and blue.”

I looked at his outstanding organ. It was eager to fill me up again. I hated him. I’ve never stopped hating him. I shuffled up to my couch and climbed over his fat hips.

“Go on and put it in. I’m sick of waiting.”

I grabbed his prick for the first time and slotted its head between my pussy lips. I pressed it back to my cunt hole and settled my weight on it. He looked up at me wary. I knew if I didn’t please him- He suddenly smiled. The bulb of his dick slipped into my pussy. I was still wet!

I froze, realizing how open my cunt was to this rapist and home pillager. His hands grabbed my hips and pulled me down. “OOWWW!!” I yelled. I wasn’t that wet. It hurt, but not as bad as my sore body. His vise like grip hurt worse.

“Oohhh, yeah.” He sighed and took a deep breath. “Don’t move, bitch.” I didn’t. It was clear he had a rare fetish for soaking in pussy. “Now suck my tongue. He spit out half of it and opened his fat lips wide. His cock filled me more than it had from behind.

I couldn’t help grimacing, but I couldn’t refuse his hands that tipped me over. My face planted against his. I opened my mouth just in time to accept his tongue. Our lips cushioned the impact. His rancid tasting tongue swirled in my mouth. I sucked it, as commanded. He felt up my breasts. Mine aren’t all that big, but they filled up his hands. They’re not particularly sensitive. When he pinched them I hardly felt it. I pretended to flinch.

He frenched me and felt my tits a while longer before relaxing completely, closing his eyes and resting his arms around my narrow waist. His cock stood thick and sturdy in my cunt. We fell asleep.

I dreamed of being tied to a whipping post. A black slaver cracked his tool next to my ear. Blood filled my pussy and leaked out into the dirt beneath me. It roused me. “Huh?” I mumbled. Warm fluid spilled from my cunt. Terry’s cum woke me. The day was sunny, but the shades were closed. “Get off and clean it, Bitch. And hurry, I gotta pee.”

My own bladder was about to burst. I climbed up, extracting my arms from around his neck like a lover might. I scooted all the inches it took to pull myself off of his softening prick. I slid off his fat belly and began licking his cock and crotch.

“That’s good enough.” He struggled to his feet, bowling me over in his rush to the bathroom.

I had no shame and squatted over the kitchen sink. I didn’t even think of my daughter or husband until the last of my flood dribbled away through the pipes of our apartment. I even washed some of the cum from my twat before I went to Stace’s room. Fortunately I had shut the door. I’d rather they guess instead of hear what happened between me and their assailant. I opened it at the same time Terry opened the bathroom.

“I’ll get them some water. He grunted.

He wouldn’t let me untie them, but he let me clean them with washcloths, while he inspected the master bedroom. I couldn’t change Stace’s clothes, but I could move them away from her soiled groin. I put a folded towel beneath her before wrapping her hips in pillow cases.

“I don’t like beds.” He said coming out of my room. He went into the living room and lay down again. I dared to tug at Stace’s gag. “Shhh.” I said. “Whisper.” She nodded, sipping wate from a straw. I held the water glass for her. She drank the whole glass.

“Mom, what did he do to you?”

I must have looked like a punching bag, bloated from dark bruises. Naked and shivering, I promised. “He won’t hurt you, Sweetheart. I’ll protect you.” It was a promise I knew I couldn’t keep, but if I could save her from Terry, for an extra hour, my lie would be worth it.

Donald had drank his water too. His eyes pleaded. I was going to wash him next but my phone rang. It was in the kitchen, where Terry had stripped my unconscious body. I froze.

“Don’t take too long to answer, Cunt! It’s probably the police.”

I darted out of the room. Before I reached my phone, he asked. “You know the situation, right?” His eyes burned with the fire that had originally intrigued me. Now they terrified me. I opened my flip phone. “Hello, this is Ruby Bonner.” It was the police.

“Yes, Mrs. Ruby, we have good news. We caught a suspect matching your description. We need you to come down and identify him.”

I didn’t know what to say. “Uh, yes. I see.”

“We can only hold him for twenty four hours. Please come as soon as possible. The front sergeant will be waiting for you and expedite your visit.” She hung up. I folded my phone.

“They must have found your rapist.” Terry laughed.

I went to the opening between the rooms and looked aghast.

“That’s how they do it, Ruby. The cops always find someone. Now you run along and identify the poor bugger, before they release him. He’s probably guilty of something. Cops are good about that. Most line ups fail to identify their suspect. So they pack them with street shit: pushers, pimps, gansta fucks, hoping to send one of their asses to the ice box.”

I didn’t notice until Terry said something complex, how his ghetto speak disappeared into reasonable English. “I’ll keep your kid and dead weight alive until you get back. I hope you finger a real fucktard.”

I covered myself from head to toe with clothes, hiding every black eye and cheek. The front door cop didn’t say anything, just looked at my ID and told me which room to wait in. Apparently, full body shame isn’t uncommon in rape cases.

The Seattle greater metropolitan area was huge, but how they found another fat, black, and ugly homeless guy that looked amazingly like Terry, I’ll never know. They could have been genetically deformed cousins. I hope Terry was right. I fingered him, crying at my betrayal. The lady cop let me rest in a quiet room at the station. “We’ll take it from here, Ma-am. You’ve done a difficult thing, today. I want to give my personal thanks. I was raped in high school, but I waited too long to save his other victims.”

I wanted to tell her, “Fuck you! You want victims? Come to my home, and stuff that cock up your cunt to save my family!” I repressed a growl and dashed out.

It was Saturday. I returned home around noon. Terry had made jam and toast for Donald and Stace. He had even untied their hands and legs for an hour to let blood circulate, alternating between them over four hours. They had drank more water, and he had given them used water bottles to pee in.

“Why does your husband cry so much? He’s worse than your daughter!”

“It’s his back. Without his meds, he’s in constant pain. That carpet he’s lying on makes it worse!” I complained.

“I got something for that.” Terry didn’t waste a second, he dragged Donald into our bedroom and lifted him to the bed, still hogtied. Donald screamed the entire distance. Before closing the door, he said, “Bring me a candle. And if you try anything stupid, I’ll kill him.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.