Broke, Fat, Black, and Ugly - Cover

Broke, Fat, Black, and Ugly

Copyright© 2019 by DiscipleN

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A struggling mother and sole provider with a disabled husband, is taken by a homeless man, eventually to be trained to cater to his bizarre sexual needs. [WARNING: this story has over the top, racist bullshit so thick you can't mistake it for the insulting lie it would be, if written for anything other than fetish fantasy]

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size   Prostitution   Slow   Violence  

Terry shook his cup of three pennies. His eyes danced at me.

I sidled around, nearly running to the LINK stop. What was he doing here? He even dared to look at me! Should I call the police? What would I tell them? I managed to let my breath out, after boarding the train. For the rest of the week, I went to bed early and walked to the farther stop.

I made a decision that weekend. I couldn’t let that awful man take five hours of my life, every week. It was too late to call the police, I told myself. Monday morning, I walked right past him. He jangled his cup. I didn’t see his eyes, but I imagined them sparkling. I dared myself to overcome his evil by standing up to his threat.

“You didn’t apologize to Angus.” He told me one day. I ignored him.

He repeated it, the next day. I saw his eyes that time. They burned. With what, I didn’t know, but they frightened me. After his third accusation, I left home early and walked to the corner shops, avoiding Terry altogether.

Angus’ BBQ was closed. It was the same day of the week, when Terry had raped my mouth.

“Third time’s the charm, Bitch.” The large black man lunged out of the building’s shadow and grabbed me. He struck me before I could scream! “Hush!” Then he dragged me behind one of the garbage bins.

“Terry, please! I’ll give you money! Don’t do this again! I beg you!” I wasn’t loud.

He clobbered me. “Shut, up!” He hissed and spun my dazed body. He thrust me against the concrete blocks holding back the hill above us. “You think you’re so fucking prestigious, eating here, after humiliating me in front of my friend.” His fat pinnined me, face first, against the wall.

“I-I-” I didn’t dare talk. I felt his hands on my knee skirt, pawing at the hem.

“Spread your legs, Bitch.” He slapped the inside of my thighs.

“No, PLEASE!” I would rather die- Terry grabbed my hair and pulled my head back so hard, he nearly cracked my neck. I yelled, but he was ready for it. He stuffed a nasty glove into my mouth, deadening my outburst.

He ripped my skirt, pulling it up roughly, over my girdle, revealing my backside. “Your cunt isn’t too good for anybody, and I’m going to prove it to you.” I heard him unzipping.

“NO!” I wailed into the glove’s grime.

“Shut up!” He swatted my ass. Even through my girdle and panties, his hand would mark me.

“Oww!”

“White cunt, you came back here because you wanted this. You knew the BBQ was closed.”

“NO!” I shook my head. He struck my ass harder.

“Shut the fuck up, Bitch!” Fat fingers dug into my girdle and pulled it down over my hurting ass. “This ain’t going to save you.” After dragging girdle to ground, his hand ripped my panties!

Something thicker than his fingers but narrower than his arm prodded my behind. He dug a heafty cock head between my upper thighs, burrowing for my cunt. He had to lift his enormous belly and land it over my bent waist to give his prick a chance to find its mark.

I sobbed, neck cranked back, ass battered. Now a filthy dick was trying to pierce me. I couldn’t shake my head for fear of cracking it. I’d end up crippled like my husband. “OWW!!!” I squealed when his cock found my pussy lips.

“Ain’t wet.” He snorted. “As if I care.” He shoved his prick, but missed the tight hole within! We both yelped!

He smacked my ass, twice! “Open up, Bitch!”

I stepped wider. What else could I do?

His free hand grasp his cock and stirred it around my vulva. It seated quickly against the entrance to my vagina. “I’m gonna take it easy, this time, but it’ll hurt plenty for both of us.” His thick tool pried its way between my dry cunt hole. I kept sobbing combined with squealing. Terry’s cock scraped up my resisting chute, filling me, unlike Donald’s toothbrush width.

I wailed, glad for the disgusting gag. If anybody heard us I would have died. I almost blacked out when, halfway into me, Terry thrust hard, stuffing me with the rest of his prick. He hollered, “FUCK!”

I screamed! It only allowed more glove to fill my mouth.

“Not feeling so high and mighty, now, are you?” Terry growled. “Got a dirty nigger cock in your crack. You have nothing to stop it from fucking you, but this is how it starts, sitting inside, claiming your ass.” His massive belly lay on my back like a second rapist.

“Terry, please...”

“Please fuck you?” He laughed. “As if. Nah. First you gotta LEARN! This cock, my black dick, is in your white cunt now. It’s going to keep you full for a bit. I like resting, soaking up your dryness. Maybe I’ll piss to make you wet.”

“NOO!” I wailed.

“SHUT IT!” He grabbed one of my breasts and dug his grimy fingernails in, soiling my jacket. I winced but repressed my outcry.

“I bet we’re not going to need it. I got patience. I never got much white pussy before, but this is too good to pass up, nailing your cracker ass against this concrete wall. We’re gonna wait, you and I, hitched together like a motherfucking train.” Then he let go of my hair. I gasp what air I could around the foul glove in my mouth. I didn’t dare spit it out.

He was waiting for my pussy to respond to the dry, painful invasion. It took a couple minutes. Nature provided what this mother would have denied. My irritated tissues took less than a minute to release small amounts of lubrication.

“Heh.” He wheezed foul breath at me. “You feeling it? Your pussy wants to fuck.”

I shook my head. Please no. I didn’t say it.

“And I want to fuck it, Bitch.” He grabbed both of my breasts and rubbed them through my clothes. “But have you learned the lesson here?”

I managed to get words out around the horrid glove. “I-I don’t know what to say. I’m more privileged in life, but I’m weak compared to you. Please let me go!”

“That’s not bad, beautiful.” He surprised me. His pulled his cock out of my pussy and spun me around to face him. His bulging fat plunked off of me. “Now get on your damn knees and be thankful you can suck my cock this time.” He grabbed the glove out of my mouth.

Burning eyes gloated. I had no choice. I sank before the fat horror of a man and wedged my head between his waist and his prick. It entered my mouth, tasting worse than the glove. His huge belly pinned my head to his crotch. I tried to suck and bob, but it was too heavy.

“Go on, Bitch. I feel you trying.” He lifted his belly, giving me room to choke on his dick. I gagged and sucked as best I could. Last time, he must have been holding it up with one hand while he raped my mouth. Like last time, he didn’t hold back. His cum launched into my throat. I coughed and swallowed as best I could.

He pulled cock out of my face, dripping cum on my cheeks and angled lap. “Should have fucked you, but you’ve been a good bitch.” He zipped up his pants.

I hung my head, curled down, and hugged my coat around me. He snatched my purse.

“It’s funny. I’m taking your cash like I’m the whore.” He grunted. “I’m also taking your fucking driver’s license. Don’t go and get a replacement. I’ll give it back soon. You ain’t driving to work. Keep your Orca card, but I bet today you’ll go back home and call in sick or whatever you white people do when life’s got you down. I’m honest. I’ll get fucking drunk!” He shook my cash at me. It was nearly thirty dollars. I usually carry less than ten.

I ran home and told Donald that my skirt caught on a bench when I jumped up to catch the train.

“You better be at work tomorrow!” Melissa complained into my ear. I hung up and showered. Donald made lunch. He knew something worse had happened than tearing my dress, but all he talked about was how his doctor wanted him to take more expensive pills. I wanted to tell him I didn’t care what he got addicted to, as long as he paid for it! Instead, after eating, I locked myself in our bedroom and cried for an hour.

When Stace returned from school, she found me cleaning house. She didn’t offer to help. “I have homework.” She flounced to her room. Donald heard me sniffling behind his lounge chair. “I’m sorry, Honey. You’ll feel better when you buy a new outfit.”

I withdrew a hundred dollars from the ATM and bought the first women’s suit that fit me, at Goodwill. I woke half an hour early the next morning to walk to the farther rail stop. At work, I completed two days worth by the middle of the afternoon. I told Melissa, if she didn’t have anything else for me, I needed to go home. She made up something to keep me another hour, but let me go after double-checking my draft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.