Witch Switch
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26 - "Oops, I did it again" would describe Penelope's attitude to how her life always seems to go, at least when it comes to magic. With their journey barely a thing of the past, the witch and her familiar are tossed right back into another. This time the destination is more important than the journey...or is it...?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Stepping through the gate doesn’t seem to change anything. The world looks exactly like it was before she stepped through. Tartas explained that the only difference was that the demons are stuck in their realm which is just another layer of theirs. She said she still didn’t understand and the sphynx said that she didn’t have to. The witch took it at face value and pressed on. It was really no different than when she was at school. If she didn’t understand something, she faked it. If that failed, fucking the teacher always got her the passing grade.

So lost in this train of thought, the young witch never notices the little creatures following her. It isn’t until she comes to a clearing that she notices them when they spring their trap. It was four of them and they got her by tripping her. It isn’t very crafty, but for a witch not paying attention, it is effective. Penelope falls flat, completely taken caught off guard. And if not for quick reaction time, she would have smashed her face into the ground. As it is, she manages to barely catch her fall to keep from doing just that.

No sooner is she on her back that she sees them. They are barely a foot high and each of them has a cock that is almost as big as they are. Thick too! Little and giggling, they look at the witch with their strange brown skin and silly clothes. Penelope opens her mouth to speak, but she is quickly cut off by shrieking cries as they attack. One grabs her wrists, holding them above her head. Two each grab an ankle and spread her legs wide apart. The last jumps on her belly and starts tearing off her dress. Finding that she is being restrained by strange, small creatures with dicks that are growing steadily larger doesn’t affect her. What does is the fact that they are destroying her dress.

“Hey! Stop that!” she cries out.

“We got ourselves a fighter, boys!” one of them says.

“I like when they resist,” says another.

“No, I don’t want you tearing my clothes,” she argues.

“Oh boy!” a third cries. “She wants us to treat her nicely!”

This last comment gets a chuckle from the other three. And within seconds, the witch is lying naked before the four little creatures. They are incredibly strong for such little guys too. And their cocks ... those ridiculously protruding cocks ... Penelope cannot help but lick her lips at the sight of four of them. It’s just too bad they won’t stop to listen to her for just a second. They wouldn’t have to go through all the effort that they are going through just to fuck her.

“Just look at the tits on her!” the one on her belly says, sliding forward to shove them together, playing with her soft mounds while his prick waves around in her face. “I bet they are going to feel great too!” He gleefully presses her breasts together with his member right in the middle. Happily, he tugs on her nipples, using them as leverage to push himself back and forth. Each nipple fits squarely in his hand as he uses them like pulleys.

The witch cries out, but not because her nipples are being gripped tightly and squeezed roughly, but because of that wonderful feeling of that cock sliding between her mounds of flesh. It is both exhilarating and exciting, especially when the little creature leers at her, its pointed teeth gleaming. It is kind of silly that the thing that barely comes to her knee is trying to act so tough. And yet, here he is with three of his buddies, trying to take her by force when they don’t have to.

“You don’t have to do this,” she moans, but her meaning is lost.

“You hear that, boys?” the one fucking her breasts asks. “She says we don’t have to do this.”

“Oh yes we do,” one answers.

“Hell yeah we do,” says another.

“Don’t hog her,” say the last.

“I ain’t hogging,” says the first. “There’re plenty of places to fuck her. That’s what’s great about these human bitches.” Then he squeals happily when he climaxes, spraying the witch’s face with greenish goo. He continues pumping her breasts until all of the strange cum is spread over her face and shoulders.

Breathing heavily and full of excitement, Penelope’s chest heaves as the little creature releases them. Her nipples almost look purplish and bruised from the thing’s rough behavior. But if there is one thing about the ordeal it is that it is different.

The little creature jumps off of her and runs over to replace his buddy holding her wrists. “There, you happy?” he asks the other. “You made me cum too fast.”

“Yeah, I’m happy,” the other says. “And that wasn’t fast. You’re slow when it comes to getting off.” He jumps on top of her gooey chest, his large member making him wobble oddly. Staring at him, she has no idea what he has in mind until the tip of his prick presses against her lips. “Suck this bitch,” he orders. “And don’t you bite me.”

“Haha!” one of the creatures at her feet shouts. “I can’t believe you’re going to do it again after the last time.”

“Of course I am,” he answers. “This bitch isn’t going to bite. Will you?” he asks, glaring down at her, showing off his sharp teeth.

Of course she isn’t. Penelope opens her mouth to say as much when the little guy shoves it in, effectively cutting off her words. And upon doing so, he squeals, bringing the others to follow suit with similar noises. The mocking and laughter continues as the creature on top of her begins to shove his big cock down her throat. Being so small he quite literally straddles her chin with his little legs as she gags and chokes. The sounds that she makes actually entice him to laugh at her. “Look here, boys!” he shouts. “Ride’em cowgirl!” More laughter and mockery erupt from the others. Then he lifts up over her face, holding himself up to start thrusting in and out of her mouth, barely giving her time to react. So she tries her best to accommodate him with such short notice.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.