Witch Switch - Cover

Witch Switch

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 24

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 24 - "Oops, I did it again" would describe Penelope's attitude to how her life always seems to go, at least when it comes to magic. With their journey barely a thing of the past, the witch and her familiar are tossed right back into another. This time the destination is more important than the journey...or is it...?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Instead of penetrating the witch, Gudnwet starts to rub her clit. Penelope bucks against the hand as it is coaxed and caresses. The young witch then moans when the other picks up the pace. “I’m sorry that I cannot go with you, but I have to find that dirt bag brother of mine,” the demon hunter purrs into the witch’s ear.

“But I thought you hunted demons,” Penelope says, feeling slightly lightheaded as the girl teases her ear and neck while playing with her clit relentlessly.

Gudnwet dips her head down to suck a nipple into her mouth. The witch tosses her head back and starts to climax. The lips and tongue working the stiff bud and the fingers on the hard nub do the job of sending her head long into it. Penelope’s entire body shakes as she pants and writhes. Then the demon hunter simply steps away, smiling. “My job is to hunt demons,” she says, her fingers wet with juices. “But I believe you are more than capable of finding your friend without me.” She presses one of those wet ringers to the witch’s mouth. Penelope accepts it, sucking it clean. “Family matters are more important. Besides, I want to get off this continent as fast as possible.”

“You’ve paid for the room,” Penelope says, groaning in dismay. “At least make it worth it.”

Gudnwet smiles and says, “I guess we can, especially since I picked this up in the market earlier.”

The witch eyes the thick dildo with leather straps in her hand. “When did you have time to find that?”

The demon hunter’s grin gets bigger. “When you took a bath and I slipped out for some food for us.”

“I thought you took a bit longer than you should have,” the witch accuses.

“And you were still in the bath when I got back,” the other fires back.

“It’s a good thing too.” The witch smiles mischievously at her. “I had a lot of fun in the tub.”

“Sit up,” Gudnwet says.

Penelope does and a moment later she feels Gudnwet’s lips kissing her neck and then her shoulders. The demon hunter maneuvers around on the bed until she is behind the witch. Then she reaches around from behind to clasp the other’s breasts, massaging then as she nibbles on the flesh in front of her. Penelope moans, arching for her.

“You are just too luscious to leave without a proper goodbye,” she tells the witch.

“Mmm,” Penelope groans, almost completely lost in the sensation “What are the chances that I will ever see you again?”

“It’s a small world,” the demon hunter answers. “Who knows? From what you’ve told me, there is probably a chance you’ll be on another adventure, trying to fix something.”

The witch giggles at this. “It seems that I have been getting into trouble lately.”

Gudnwet smiles and guides the girl to lie back down on her front. She lies atop her so that her bare breasts are on Penelope’s back. Her hard nipples and soft body pin the girl to the bed. She continues to kiss and lick along the witch’s shoulders and neck and ears. Penelope grasps the bed sheets and whimpers. Gudnwet kisses her way down the other girl’s spine, caressing the flesh there and making her shiver. Then her hands are on Penelope’s ass, kneading them firmly as her lips bite and kiss along their roundness.

“I do wish that we didn’t have to go our separate ways,” Gudnwet says to her. “Hazel sounds most interesting. I have known a few catgirls, but she doesn’t sound like your typical one, especially in size.”

Nuzzling into the bed, tugging the sheets, Penelope feels the same way, as well as feeling delirious with sensation. She feels tingly all over. If not for that fact that she has a mission to rescue her friend as well as her mother, she would stay and do everything she could to convince the demon hunter to stay—or at the very least leave the continent together. While Gudnwet didn’t care for the things they had to do, she seems more than willing to do what they are doing now.

The road to Wallpazoohah went exceptionally fast, and without any hindrance. In fact, after collecting her money that she stashed, Gudnwet provided a more direct road to the town than Penelope would have thought to take. It easily shaved off a couple days travel. But even with the shorter time and distance, the two got to learn one another pretty well. They learned they are pretty compatible, having many similar interests and getting along very well with each other. Having to go their separate ways after this is not an experience Penelope wishes for. She has gone so long with Hazel, through so many things. That loss has been shoved to the side briefly, but now it looms larger than ever now.

At least there is still this distraction. The witch is dreamy with pleasure, almost completely taken by it. And this is why is takes her a moment to register what Gudnwet is now doing. Her hands have been kneading and appreciating the witch’s ass, squeezing and groping her cheeks. But then, all of a sudden, Gudnwet pushes them open and keeps them this way. The next thing the witch feels is a warm, wet tongue dragging along and down the groove between her cheeks. She arches her head back, shivering. She is too dizzy with shock and pleasure to say anything. Then she feels the girl’s deft mouth muscle teasing her back door. Her wet, agile tongue flicks and circles the tight, puckered door, making her wiggle and shiver even more. Penelope gasps and whimpers, trying to find the words most useful in a situation like this, but not finding a single one.

Sparks of electricity run up her spine, making her tremble like the ground during an earthquake. Part of her mind tries to assert itself, to provide some words of encouragement or at least sounds of it, but it still doesn’t happen. But Gudnwet makes more than enough sounds to make up for the witch’s lack of them. The soft appreciative noises she is making sounds like she is enjoying it as much as Penelope is. The girl has had things back there, but this is totally new ... a she likes it!

The witch blushes and buries her face in the bed, squirming as the other girl licks and prods with her tongue. It is like a stick poking at a fire to stir the flames. In this case it is Penelope’s flames roaring like fire consuming the forest. She feels the heat all over as if she were in the center of that very forest. Gudnwet’s hands knead her cheeks firmly throughout, pushing and pulling the witch wherever she wants her to be for her squirming tongue to have better access.

And every time Penelope thinks that she may have finally found the words that she is looking for, it seems like the other’s tongue curves or prods or touches some new part of her, sending a spark right to the witch’s brain and making her a horny mess, forgetting what it is she is about to praise her about. Instead, the witch is left shaking with the delicious torment. She does manage to look over her shoulder though, and in this moment Gudnwet’s eyes lock with hers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.