Witch Switch
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 23 - "Oops, I did it again" would describe Penelope's attitude to how her life always seems to go, at least when it comes to magic. With their journey barely a thing of the past, the witch and her familiar are tossed right back into another. This time the destination is more important than the journey...or is it...?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Phurre and Gudnwet step forward. “It’s our turn now,” the yeti queen says.

The witch watches, biting her lip. She doesn’t have any idea of how long she was out of it, but the cum on her isn’t completely dry when she sticks her hand down between her thighs. The bed shifts as they climb on, pinning Penelope between their bodies. Two sets of hands paw at her body. Gudnwet takes to her nipples, pinching them. Phurre sends a few fingers into Penelope’s drenched snatch, and those fingers end up slipping out way too fast.

“It looks like Tunrash did a number on you,” the yeti queen coos, though it sounds more like a soft growl. Then she looks to the demon hunter. “Clean it up.” Gudnwet dips her head down and slurps the cold cum from Penelope’s crotch. Phurre reaches up to stroke at the girl’s head. “Good girl,” she purrs.

Both being naked already makes everything happen at a much easier and faster rate. And Gudnwet must have already been told what to do before entering the room, because she straddles the witch’s head without word or instruction. She brings her wet snatch down onto Penelope’s waiting mouth. And after having so much cock shoved into her mouth and crammed down her throat, the young witch is happy to service a delicious cunt. Her tongue slides through those swollen folds, giving the demon hunter something to grind against.

“Spread your legs,” Phurre demands from somewhere out of sight. Penelope obeys instantly, feeling those teasing digits pushing through her folds again. “Wider.” Again she obeys, cooing as Gudnwet’s juices trickle out into and all over her mouth from above. The demon hunter groans, rocking her hips down onto the trapped witch. “Spread them wider,” the yeti queen orders sternly. “Stretch them as wide as you can.”

Those fingers curl and explore inside her twat. The witch mewls, her mouth muscle wiggling excitedly inside Gudnwet. After a while, Phurre tells the demon hunter that it is her turn. They switch quickly enough. Penelope doesn’t move and just moans in anticipation as another dripping snatch lowers onto her mouth, this one yeti. And Phurre is most demanding with her hands constantly tugging on the witch’s hair to guide her tongue to the best spot to provoke an orgasm. In comparison and expectations from the yeti queen, Gudnwet is content simply to use the mouth offered to her, rocking atop it until she reaches orgasm, shuddering and groans with her juices flowing out in thick streams.

Whichever one is not using the witch as a fuck toy is instead caressing and teasing her, tweaking a hard nipple or petting her drenched folds. The combination of cunts and the incessant sensations drive her through several orgasms. Her tongue wiggles quicker and more frenetically at each peak from these and thus brings Phurre and Gudnwet to their own ecstatic finish. And once they are satisfied, they are content to watch the witch with several fingers digging into her cunt. She groans softly, bucking her hips mindlessly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.