Witch Switch - Cover

Witch Switch

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 22

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22 - "Oops, I did it again" would describe Penelope's attitude to how her life always seems to go, at least when it comes to magic. With their journey barely a thing of the past, the witch and her familiar are tossed right back into another. This time the destination is more important than the journey...or is it...?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

A strong grip twists into the witch’s hair and yanks her head back. The grizzled, muscular yeti stands before her, glaring down with flaring eyes. A painful mewl spills from her lips at the sight of him. “I want her to myself,” Tunrash growls to the other yeti.

Despite a few grumbles of annoyance, none of them make a move when he drags the whimpering witch off the bed. She lands hard on the floor, scuffing her knees, yet he gives her no time to adjust, moving to the door. Penelope’s fingers scratch at the hard stone floor as she crawls hurriedly behind him. Tunrash leads her out and into the next room. The setup is the same with the bed being the primary piece of furniture. The yeti brute shoves her toward the bed before slamming the door shut behind him.

“On your knees,” he commands.

Penelope squeals happily, scrambling onto the bed and sticking her ass out for him. The seconds pass, and his absence makes her glance back. Tunrash is just standing there, staring at her. “Please,” she begs. “Fuck me, please...” a hand slides down to rub at her pussy.

A snarl breaks over his fearsome face before he finally approaches her. His weight makes the bed shift underneath her. His hand lands on her upper back, shoving her down. A squeal slips out right after. “I will take your cunt,” he growls as the broad head of his thickness nudges against her entrance. “Then I will take your ass.”

He gives her no time to adjust to his throbbing meat, which is bigger than all the others, even the yeti king. The cry that she lets out at her impalement becomes a series of stuttering moans when he unleashes thrusts that rock her to the core. Her hands clench into fists, gripping the covers as if she were trying to anchor herself physically to that spot. A hard, unyielding grip wraps around her hips, the brute grunting as he fucks her. Ceaseless orgasms wash over her. His massive erection drives relentlessly through her like a skewer through a piece of meat. The action stirs up the viscous fluids still up inside her, coating her womb before sending it to dribble out and off of her onto the bed in slimy lines. The witch whines, working back at him despite his hard grip that is keeping her from moving too much. His other hand keeps her face down on the bed.

Then he leans down over her, his hot breath brushing against her ear. “Get up on all fours, so I can fuck you properly.”

The thrusts do not stop to make her task easier, but they do ease up. With considerable effort, she heaves herself up onto her hands and knees. She coos with anticipatory quivers running through her. His thrust pick up, driving deep into her. There is such ferocity behind them that it is almost too much for her arms to hold against. They tremble and shake, but somehow she manages to stay on all fours. She is certainly going to have a story to tell Hazel when she sees the cat again.

Every inch of her body tingles with pleasure. Tunrash’s hips rock back and forth, the rhythm remains harsh and punishing. “If it were up to me, I’d keep both of you as my pets,” he growls at the witch. “As it stands, it is not up to me. Maybe that will change when I challenge and beat Ranzoc.”

The witch doesn’t give him an answer in any way. Another orgasm bubbles up and then erupts over her. More juices stream out from her, adding to the mess frothing around his plunging length. The yeti fucks her ruthlessly. His member meets with constant spams from her cunt. More of these spasms bath his length in her juices. And ultimately these spasms do him in. The brute rumbles low in his throat as he pumps her womb full of his seed. The addition of a fresh load spike Penelope’s ecstasy higher. But instead of giving her more, he simply pulls out.

She of course whimpers, rolling over to her back. “That can’t be all you got. You said you were going to fuck my ass.”

Tunrash growls and arches an eyebrow at her. “Human women usually are not able to handle me. I could certainly do with keeping you around.”

“It’s too bad I’m going to be leaving,” she says smartly.

His hand flies to her neck and the yeti shoves her into the bed. Penelope mewls, spreading her legs as he moves between them. “Things will change when I am king. You better hope that you are gone before then,” he says darkly. Then with a forward swing of his hips, he drags his erection through the mess covering her mound. His hand closes fully around her neck, and he squeezes. The air is cut off, but the witch doesn’t panic. She has the feeling that if any harm were to come to her, Tunrash would never have the chance to take the throne. Yet somewhere in the back of her mind she wonders if that is the purpose of these trials; a way for Ranzoc to eliminate a younger, stronger rival.

The witch gurgles around the fingers as the yeti’s length saws along her folds, feeding her more pleasure. And as if to confirm her thoughts, the hand slackens and is removed from her neck as well as his yetihood. The broad head drops lower, between her ass cheeks. It nudges them apart, aiming got that ring of turgid flesh there. The flood of fluids reaches her backdoor, providing some form of lubrication for him. The breath that she sucks down is taken right back when the yeti shows no care for her body, splitting her in two with on brutal thrust. Penelope screams, her back aching at the painful thrill, and knowing full well that if Hazel were here she would be getting an earful about this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.