Witch Switch - Cover

Witch Switch

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 21

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21 - "Oops, I did it again" would describe Penelope's attitude to how her life always seems to go, at least when it comes to magic. With their journey barely a thing of the past, the witch and her familiar are tossed right back into another. This time the destination is more important than the journey...or is it...?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Six yeti are lounging around then the two human women appear. They glance up with wide smiles appearing on their faces. They all know Gudnwet and have heard of Penelope.

“Did Phurre inform you that we were coming?” Gudnwet asks them.

“Yes,” one of the yeti answers quickly. “We have been expecting you for some time now.”

“Well, we shall be in that room over there,” the witch says, pointing across the way. “Somebody should spread the word.”

As the yeti discuss this amongst themselves, Penelope grabs Gudnwet’s hand and leads her toward the room. “What do you think you’re doing?” the girl asks the witch.

Penelope flashes a smile. “I’m speeding things up a little, while making it extra fun.” They step through the threshold. “Nice place,” the witch quips, glancing around the lightly furnished room. “It will do just fine.”

“That’s good, because it is meant for things like this,” Gudnwet says.

“For fucking?” Penelope asks.

“What else?”

At this moment several voices come from outside the room and a few moments later a group of five yeti come in through the door. There is a moment of anticipation where the soldiers gaze at the two human beauties before them.

The witch turns to her companion and suggests, “How about that little bit of fun we discussed?”

“It seems to have come sooner rather than later,” Gudnwet counters.

Penelope turns back to the expectant group and asks, “Would you like us to put on a show for you?” Each head nods eagerly. The witch giggles as her companion slips behind her, fiddling with her breasts. The yeti’ gaze intensifies and already there is more than one cock beginning to get a rise from it. Penelope pulls away from the other girl’s grasp to sit down on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs to rub herself.

Gudnwet clambers onto the bed to slink behind the witch. One of her hands joins Penelope’s at her mound while the other comes around to caress at her breasts. Soft moans spill from both women as they undulate against one another. Gudnwet eases the witch’s thighs apart further, her hand slithering past to poke several fingers into her snatch. As the witch whines desirously, Gudnwet ignores her, glancing past at the gathered yeti. “She has been planning this all day,” she says. “She’s so wet right now.” Her fingers work deftly, stirring up the streaming juices and sending out shudder all over the witch. Penelope leans back against the girl, arching her back to jut her breasts out further for that caressing hand. “Look how wet she is,” Gudnwet continues. “You can hear her cunt squishing around my fingers from there, can’t you?” They nod, their cocks growing harder and longer, twitching noticeably. “She’ll cum quickly and then she is going to make me cum. Then you can come here and fuck us to your hearts’ content.”

A few more yeti appear at the threshold in this moment. Clearly word has gotten out...

Penelope runs a hand now over her breasts in conjunction with Gudnwet’s, desperate for any bit of stimulation that will propel her close to and over the climactic edge. At the site of so many cocks belonging to so many hairy man-like creatures, the witch’s mouth begins to water and her tongue lick out over her lips. Even with the splendid pleasure that Gudnwet’s fingers are giving her, she aches for the assembly of thick pricks. The fingers work faster, insistent and steady. More of her juices stream out around the invading digits to stain the sheets on the bed. The warmth of the demon hunter’s body cushions her, providing a physical anchor for her to shudder back against

“Almost there,” Gudnwet coos in Penelope’s ear.

The witch mewls, her eyes wide and fixed on their audience. Her wetness is audible in the small room, squelching around those fingers. She is certain that the yeti have a good sense of smell, so she reckons that with every breath they take, they draw in more of her arousal in. And then her climax unfurls inside her like that of the sails on a ship. It blooms up as the sails would with a strong wind and cascades out in overwhelming waves. The witch’s soft cries are answered by Gudnwet’s comforting purrs. The young woman slips her fingers out and pulls the witch back against her. The cessation of stimulation means that she can come down from cloud nine. Gudnwet gives her a few moments to relax after her orgasm.

And then Gudnwet grabs the witch, bringing her down onto the bed to her back. Penelope squirms excitedly as she is straddled with two silky smooth thighs landing on either side of her head. Her vision is filled by the tight, luscious ass of the demon hunter while her mouth is met with a wet cunt that is leaking like a flooded river. A lewd rhythm begins almost instantly when Gudnwet grinds languidly against her. The moans that follow from the witch are muffled, but quickly stop to be replaced by eager gulping. The only downside to being in this position is the fact that Penelope cannot see their audience. Both her hands move to the demon hunter’s ass, fingers digging into her flesh. Her tongue curls as she swallows more of the sticky fluid, shuddering at the muskiness swarming her taste buds. Gudnwet bucks, her exposed folds dripping profusely now.

One of the yeti speaks up, his voice low and husky. “Let me fuck her now,” he growls as she steps forward.

“Not yet,” Gudnwet says with what sounds like some authority to her tone. “After she makes me cum, you can do whatever you want to us.” The impatient yeti grumbles, but otherwise he or the others do anything. “Are you getting tired of the view?”

“Of course not,” the impatient yeti says defensively. “But her cunt is right there.”

“This cunt?” Gudnwet asks, leaning forward to shove several fingers in abruptly. Penelope squeals, her hips bucking. “You can wait a few more minutes to take this cunt.”

From the tone of authority the demon hunter is taking with the yeti, the witch is beginning to wonder how she is getting away with it. She took the girl as being maybe a bit scared and tired of doing nothing but fucking all these beasts, but the way she is acting now seems odd ... Despite this, Gudnwet continues to move her hips, grinding her crotch into Penelope’s face. She continues to buck atop the witch’s face. The moans she lets out are complemented by the whimpers that come from underneath her.

“Almost there,” the demon hunter purrs, rocking her hips harder.

From her position, Penelope can hear impatient murmuring from the gathered yeti. None dare to move though. They are content, or at least willing to stand there, waiting for the moment when they will be allowed to approach.

A series of shudders breaks out over Gudnwet. Her pace increases atop the prone witch. The fingers that have been shoved so rudely into her are now mercilessly pumping through her soaked channel. It brings her along on the ride toward climax. Her juices flood out around the hooking digits. A muffled squeal sills out from underneath as the oncoming orgasm arrives. Gudnwet is overcome by the same cascade of pleasure, her pace instantly slowing and then coming to a full stop. Both women writhe in the throes of ecstasy, briefly ignoring the yeti in the room.

The demon hunter is the first to recover. The weight is lifted from Penelope as the other slides off, Gudnwet’s fingers retreating as well. “Come get us,” the demon hunter slurs.

The witch is still ensconced in the thrill that she is so taken by surprise when she is dragged around, her head dropping off the edge of the bed to be met with yeti prick. Instinct takes over and she opens her mouth wide. Just before the length claims her, she catches sight of the other yeti rushing the bed. The shaft before her drives forward leak precum like a machine seeping oil. It slicks her lips when it shoves through. Her throat is skewered in one rough motion. Her hips buck before being grabbed by another of the yeti present. She is then lifted slightly and a second shaft finds her cunt, shoving brutally in to the hilt. Both breasts immediately begin to hammer into their chosen holes.

From nearby the sounds of the demon hunter’s own predicament reaches her eyes. The yeti who have gone for her have neglected her mouth, so her lusty shouts ring out in the small room. Much like what is occurring with Penelope’s body, the thrusts result in muffled thumps of hair bodies against naked flesh. Besides her face and nether regions, the rest of the witch’s flesh is left vulnerable. So the other yeti in the room defile her with their shafts by slapping them down against her breasts, smearing them along her belly and rubbing them on her hands to any attempt to have some kind of contact with her. The young witch is helpless, choking around one cock, gushing onto another. The yeti have complete control of her body in an unrelenting domination and it is awesome!

More orgasms follow, Penelope’s thoughts muddying from the sheer bliss of her situation. The one between her legs holds her by the thighs, his fingers easily keeping her in place so that he can pound deep into her. The one at her head fucks furiously into her throat, his balls smashing down against her nose and eyes each time her thrusts forward. The young witch’s face has quickly become a mess with lines of precum and drool running down her forehead and into her hair. And all over, more precum stains her body. The yeti using her throat suddenly pulls out, giving her a few seconds to gulp down frantic breaths. And as she does so, the witch glances around the room to see several yeti gathered before at the edge of the bed and hovering over the two women while jostling for positon to take advantage of any available inch. But the respite doesn’t last long before he is nudging against her lips. Penelope opens wide and the next breath is suffused heavily with his musk as he drives to the base of her throat. His ball once again come to a rest on her nose and the action makes her pussy spasm around the member currently occupying it, drawing a groan of satisfaction in turn from that yeti.

And after the bliss of what feels like a gloriously never ending trial, the first ejaculation that the witch receives comes from one of the yeti slapping his shaft against her flesh. Hot spurts fire out across her breasts, splattering the smooth mounds in gooey cum. Penelope jerks instinctively, the rest of the platters plastering the rest of the uncovered flesh there. The second that she receives comes from the yeti that chose her pussy. Her constant climaxes and the consequential repeated convulsing of her treasure tunnel coaxes out his seed while squirts into her womb as he bellows. That sound makes her moan in response. And he ensures that she gets every last drop, refusing to budge until there is no more left. Another burst slaps onto her belly from somewhere else when he finally pulls out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.