Witch Switch - Cover

Witch Switch

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 20

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20 - "Oops, I did it again" would describe Penelope's attitude to how her life always seems to go, at least when it comes to magic. With their journey barely a thing of the past, the witch and her familiar are tossed right back into another. This time the destination is more important than the journey...or is it...?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Penelope stands and pads over quickly to drop to her knees in front of the yeti queen. She descends on the yeti queen’s slick slit, licking and kissing breathlessly and tasting the juices that stream sluggishly from it. A firm hand twines into her hair, simply holding the blonde tresses and letting the witch set the pace. Her tongue slathers up and down, provoking pleased growls form Phurre.

“So you don’t have a particular, do you?” the yeti queen asks vaguely. “I wasn’t sure if it was just cock you craved.” She chuckles, her hand stroking at the witch’s hair.

While the witch enjoys her position on her knees, her hand slides down her side and between her thighs before she slips a few fingers inside. A shudder runs through the witch, her tongue curling up the length of the yeti’s folds and lingering briefly at the clit nestled above. Penelope closes her lips around the sensitive nub for a few seconds and she sucks it quickly, drawing more of the tasty fluids out. Her attempt to lick her way back down is stopped by the firm handful in her hair. This grip forces the girl to her previous position.

“Stay there,” the yeti queen commands. “I like how you look sucking my clit.” The hand moves away, as if it is a test of obedience. Penelope watches, unmoving and sucking softly. Phurre begins to caress herself, still gazing down at the witch, smirking with amusement at how her command is being followed without hesitation. “You listen quite well,” she says sounding amused. “Many of our slaves don’t take to these things so quickly.”

The steady rhythm of sucking at her sensitive clit means more pleasure for her. And while at first Phurre’s hips stay still, once the sensations mount, they begin to rock against the slurping lips to grind with insistent neediness. The witch mewls around her mouthful while the fingers inside her work diligently. Her own rising lust is matched by that of the yeti queen, who is now squeezing at her own plentiful breasts, shifting restlessly in her chair.

When that hand returns to the witch’s hair, it becomes evident that an orgasm is coming on. Penelope plays with herself, enthusiastically sucking at the yeti queen’s clit with drool running down her chin. The hand is firm, the fingers digging into her scalp to keep her in place while those strong hips mash against her face. A long, low groan then spills from Phurre as she reaches her peak. More streams of her juices trickle out. Her insistent hips still, but her hand keeps the witch pinned in place. Penelope’s lips are still fixed on the Phurre’s clit while waves of ecstasy overwhelm the yeti queen.

The moment she starts to come down off that peak, Phurre lifts the witch to her feet and shoves her onto the table. “Spread your legs. Show me your cunt.” The command makes Penelope moan. She parts her thighs showing the yeti queen several fingers sliding along her folds. Phurre chuckles and slips forward. She pushes the witch down against the table with one hand while driving the other between her legs to caress, in a gentle manner, Penelope’s pussy. “I bet that you’re always dripping,” she teases. “This isn’t merely going to be a test for you, but a pleasure cruise, yes?”

“You could say that,” the witch says in a whisper that ends in a soft sigh as the caressing becomes a bit more assertive on her sensitive folds.

The sticky fluid coats the yeti queen’s digits. Phurre sucks them clean, growling in satisfaction when she is finished. The sight makes the girl coo. Watching the yeti queen’s tongue being dragged up and down and in between each finger makes her cream some more. “You taste good,” Phurre says, looking down at the witch. “I know all our males are going to enjoy having a taste of you.” Penelope blushes and watches as Phurre sends those fingers right back into her, this time easing two inside. A squeal spills from the girl when the fingers curl deftly. “Maybe I should have a few guards fuck you while I watch.” The comment makes the witch whine as images pop up in her head of her being taken by a group of the hairy creatures all at once. “No, not now,” the yeti queen says almost offhandedly. “Right now I think I want you all to myself.”

The fingers belonging to Phurre ease deeper, aiming to bury themselves to the knuckles in the girl’s welcoming sheath. The insistent motion dredges up more juices with the streams seeping out to trickle through her folds, leaking out more onto the table where a thin puddle is now forming. Penelope leans forward, supporting herself on her elbows, entranced by the sight of those fingers pumping into her soaked cunt. But the yeti queen has other ideas. She pushes the girl right back down to the table again. Penelope squeals when her back smacks onto the wood. This time her hand remains, firm and unyielding.

But once the yeti queen is satisfied that the smaller human will not move again, her hand begins to roam over the witch’s chest. Two of those fingers trap a hard nipple between them, rubbing and tweaking mischievously. The sharp sensation swirls into the mix from that of her snatch. Penelope gasps, her hands gripping at the edges of the table on either side of her. The two fingers slid over to the other nipple, giving it the same treatment and making the girl pant out stuttering breaths while wiggling uncontrollably.

Down between her legs, more fingers slip inside her, spreading her even more. These new additions quickly lodge in deep within. By now, the witch’s juices are flowing liberally, adding to the puddle on the table. The girl feels the thrills building, an orgasm coming on. Her pussy has several fingers in it, pumping ruthlessly. The yeti queen’s other hand alternates between manipulating her hard nipples and caressing the flesh around them, and both sensations is making the orgasm approach more quickly. The tone of the girl’s voice grows more and more desperate as the point of release nears.

“Are you close?” Phurre purrs. “Is your cunt going to cream all over my fingers?” Penelope nods, biting her lip. “Well then, what are you waiting for, an invitation?” The yeti queen curls her fingers inside the girl, increasing the pace at which she is internally stroking her.

The orgasm strikes a few seconds later. The witch’s twat seizes around the invaders, coating them vigorously with her creamy juices. She cries softly, shuddering blissfully. Halfway through the euphoria, Phurre pulls her fingers back. The sensation is almost as potent as the previous stimulation. The yeti queen steps back to watch the girl convulse in orgasmic bliss. And once the shuddering stops, with the afterglow both warm and soothing, she continues to back away, taking a seat in her chair once again. “Come here,” she beckons the witch.

Penelope slides off the table and onto shaky legs. By the time her eyes refocus she sees the yeti queen sitting back, her thighs spread wide open and the wonderfully wet cunt in plain view. Licking her lips at the sight, the witch quickly drops to her knees and leans forward to bury her face between those powerful thighs. Her mouth muscle lashes all over the folds, slurping up the rampant trickles of juice.

Staying here for a while, the young witch pleasures the yeti enthusiastically, sending Phurre through several climaxes and gorging on the streaming cream that gushes out at each one. The flavor overwhelms her tongue with mouthful after mouthful going down her throat. She gulps heartily, trying not to miss a single drop. Several orgasms wash over the yeti queen from these dedicated efforts. The witch maintains the eager lapping, glancing up at the dark eyes that look back at her. Phurre was right about this being a pleasure cruise, but only to an extent. Penelope would like nothing more than for it to be just that and nothing more, but she does have a girl to free and a friend and mother to save. She moans hotly, fingers pumping harder.

But eventually all good things must end, at least partially. “While I could have you there all night, I do have things to attend to, and you have other tests to perform.” She swings her legs over the witch’s head and stands up. “Come. I will take you to your room where Gudnwet should be finished with her duties and waiting for you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.