Witch Switch - Cover

Witch Switch

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 19

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19 - "Oops, I did it again" would describe Penelope's attitude to how her life always seems to go, at least when it comes to magic. With their journey barely a thing of the past, the witch and her familiar are tossed right back into another. This time the destination is more important than the journey...or is it...?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“Thank you for trying to save me,” Ned says a little while later after finding his clothes and Penelope has repaired hers. “But I was about ready to make my escape when you showed up.”

“I saw that,” the witch murmurs.

“Regardless, I am glad you showed up as it aided in my escape in regards that I was able to do it faster,” the vampire hunter continues. “My distraction allowed for their destruction.”

“Glad to help, but I need your help.”

“My help?” he asks, raising an eyebrow. “What help I possibly offer you?”

“I have to save my friend.”

“You mean that cat Randomir was holding?” The girl nods her head. “Yes, that was peculiar wasn’t it? I don’t know where she came from or what interest he would have in her...”

“We came together.”

“Together you say,” the man says. “I didn’t see her.”

“It’s because we were merged together like the first time we met you,” the witch tries to explain.

“If what you say is true, then that means you were a catgirl, but you’re not now...” He bites his lip. “I’m not at all sure what good I can do you. My power has to be restored and for that, it is a journey.”

“You hunt vampires, so you must know where he is going,” Penelope accuses.

“True, so true,” the man says shaking his head. “I do hunt vampires but I do not know where he is going.”

“I thought you were hunting him.”

“At last, I was, but not anymore.”

“You were ... not anymore... ?” she repeats, not sure that she understands.

“I’m thinking early retirement,” Ned says.

“So you’re not going to help me?”

Ned frowns at her. “I do not know where Randomir is headed. And I do not wish to remain on this continent longer than necessary. Therefore I cannot help you.”

“He’s headed to see the demon Arseus, where my mother is being held prisoner,” the witch offers.

“Demons are not my specialty,” Ned says. “My sister on the other hand is.”

“I thought you were the last of the vampire hunters.”

“I am. My sister left the practice to hunt demons,” the man explains.

“Well where is she then?”

“Here on the Northern Continent.”

“That’s perfect then,” Penelope says, feeling a rush of excitement crawling through her.

“Not really when you consider that she is being held prisoner by the yeti,” Ned says, quickly bursting the girl’s bubble.

“Prisoner?” she repeats.

“Yes. Didn’t I just say that?”

Penelope kicks the dirt under her foot. “So why are you not saving her?”

“Me?” he asks, pointing at himself. “Save her?”

The witch nods her head. “Isn’t that what family does?”

“Well, normal families, maybe,” he admits. “But like I said, my powers need to be restored, if they can be.”

“So you’re going to leave your sister to rot?”

“I assure you that she isn’t rotting,” Ned disagrees. “She is being used as the yeti’s sex toy.”

“Well that doesn’t sound too bad,” the witch mutters.

“I’m glad that you agree,” the vampire hunter says, pulling on his long coat. “If you’d like, you may go save her and ask her where to go. She understands this place better than I.”

“Why do you not wish to save your sister?”

Ned chuckles and adds a smile on his face. “The Woodflayers have been a proud vampire hunting family, but Gudnwet decided to go off chasing demons—broke my grandfather’s heart. She is on her own.”

“That sounds stupid,” the witch points out.

“What was stupid was getting caught,” Ned counters. “If you insist on helping her, you can find her at the yeti king’s court up on the mountain.”

“Where will I find that?”

“It’s the only mountain ion the continent,” Ned says. “Just go up it. The yeti will find you before you find them.”

“Anything else?” she asks.

Ned gives her a once over with his eyes. “I think you’ll find the yeti most accommodating,” he says with a grin. “I bid you good luck. I think I’m going to find a nice beach to retire on. Maybe even an island.”

Penelope grins. Knowing just what Hazel would say at a time like this, she says, “May I suggest a lovely route this time of year for you to take?”


Penelope did everything Ned said for her to do. She found the mountain and started climbing it. She followed the path up toward the top. And just like he said, the yeti found her before she found them. They took her up to the palace sitting on top, at the base of the highest peak, right before their king.

“What have we here?” the king asks, sitting upon a very large throne.

“We found here wondering up our sacred mountain,” one of her captors says, bowing before the king.

The witch looks them over. Apart from the king appearing much larger than her captors, she cannot tell a difference in them. The girl sitting next the king is much the same, save for the large breasts jutting out from the thick layer of fur. And since those are jutting out ... her eyes roam to the place between the king’s legs. Sure enough, while limp, his is jutting out too. She didn’t notice it in her captors ... maybe they don’t have cocks?

“Leave her,” the king orders and they do. “I am Ranzoc, king of the yeti,” he says, looking down at the witch. “This is my daughter and wife, Phurre.”

Penelope feels a twitch in her twat. First the idea of Ned’s sister being used as a sex toy and now this? Things are getting kinkier by the minute. “It is nice to meet you,” she says, bowing slightly, but not too much so that her hat doesn’t fall off.

“We do not get many humans on our sacred mountain,” Ranzoc says. “Especially the female variety,” he adds, shifting on the throne.

“I am in search of a girl,” Penelope says.

“You must refer to Gudnwet,” Phurre speaks up.

Ranzoc hushes her with his hand and shifts forward to regard the witch. “We are not yet through with her,” he says.

“I don’t know,” Phurre says. “We could use a trade in.”

The king ignores her comment. “If you wish to have the girl, you may take her.”

This is certainly easier than she expected. Penelope allows her excitement to show on her face. “Thank you for...”

“But it does come with a price,” the king interrupts.

“A price?” the witch asks, hoping that it isn’t something drastic like her having to take the other’s place. She doesn’t mind being the object of desire for the king or queen, but she does have a mission to finish, and both a friend and mother to save.

A smile comes to both yeti. “I simple test,” Ranzoc confirms. “My daughter is correct when she says that we tire of the human. We have found an old ship captain that washed ashore. I’m certain that we’ll find entertainment with him for a bit.”

“I don’t have any money,” the witch quickly interjects.

“Money is not needed here,” Phurre purrs. “We wish to give you a test.”

“A test?” the girl asks.

“A test,” the king confirms. “To see if you are worthy to take such a prize off our hands.”

Penelope gives them both the biggest smile that she can muster. “Alright, I’m ready.”

Both yeti seem shocked by her answer. “But you do not know what it is,” Phurre is the first one to speak.

“What does it matter?” the witch counters. “I need the girl so that I may complete my journey.”

This brings a grin onto Ranzoc’s face. “Very well,” he says with a chuckle that sounds more like a growl than an amused laugh. “Take off your clothes. Be as naked as we, the yeti are. Let us gaze upon your human nakedness.”

Penelope quickly begins stripping. With only a hat and dress, the task is simple and easy. When she lets the dress slump forward, her arms give way to let it flutter to the floor. Her breasts and the rest of her body, is now vulnerable to their gaze. Her pink nipples are hard and sensitive, and she brushes a hand over them to emphasize the fact. She bites her lip and spreads her legs a bit, allowing her cunt to be revealed a little more clearly. “Do you like what you see?” she asks, her eyes locking onto the king’s.

Ranzoc nods, impatiently gesturing for her to come to him. Her clothes forgotten on the floor, the witch pads over. Her eyes flicker over to Phurre, seeing the smile on her face. Then she is dropping to the ground, on her knees before an expectant yeti king. By this time, Ranzoc’s cock is better revealed, thick and hard, full of veins and surging to its full size in her grip. Without hesitation or coaxing, Penelope leans down and licks up the length. A soft sigh comes from her when she reaches the broad head, her tongue pressing tightly to it before sliding back down to the base.

“This is what makes humans so perfect for us,” the king rumbles. “You’re teeth do not get in the way and your mouths are so much smaller.”

The witch begins again, lapping her way up and his shaft, enjoying his praise. Her tongue is against down at the base. She purrs happily as she leaves a series of smothering kisses over his hairy balls.

“I am certain that Phurre will enjoy you once you are done with me,” he announces.

Penelope pulls away for a moment. “Will she not join us?” Her eyes dart over to the other yeti.

“No, she will watch and play with herself,” the king growls. “We do not share at the same time. It is against our customs. But you will get to share her with the others.”

“Others?” the girl echoes.

“We yeti cannot give away our prizes without first seeing it the receiver is worthy,” the king explains. “You must prove yourself through our trials.”

Penelope blushes, giggling as she imagines what is in store for her. “I think that I am going to enjoy these tests,” she admits.

The slightest hint of a smirk appears at the edge of his lips. Upon seeing this, the witch leans forward, her attention refocusing on the throbbing shaft before her. Her hand closes around the base, giving one long, slow stroke up to the head before sliding back down to repeat he journey. Her delicate fingers keep up a languid rhythm while she descends here and there, sampling every little inch before her with streaks of saliva straining the thickness. A stream of precum appears, drawing her attention. With a scoop of her tongue, she sucks up the dollop—the sharp taste makes her shudder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.