Witch Switch - Cover

Witch Switch

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - "Oops, I did it again" would describe Penelope's attitude to how her life always seems to go, at least when it comes to magic. With their journey barely a thing of the past, the witch and her familiar are tossed right back into another. This time the destination is more important than the journey...or is it...?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“Do you think we’ve gotten far enough away?” the witch asks, coming to a stop to bend over with her hands on her knees, huffing and puffing.

Hazel is just a few yards ahead of her, breathing just as heavily. “I doubt anyone is still following us.”

“I’m more worried about that cyclops.”

“And to think he was such a nice guy,” the cat remarks with a shrug.

“How exactly did you manage to get us a rom anyway?”

“Let’s just say that I used my persuasive charm.”

“You don’t have any charm,” the witch accuses.

“Says the girl that throws open her legs as a negotiating chip,” the cat counters.

“I don’t always do that.”

“Oh, right,” Hazel says, pressing her paws against her chest and throwing a look of shock onto her face. “I forgot, you use your mouth too.”

“At least it gets us somewhere,” the girl fires back. “Your way would waste too much time and get us nowhere.”

“At least we wouldn’t...” the cat pauses, raising an eyebrow.

“What?”

“When exactly did you manage to get dressed?”

Penelope shrugs and says, “I don’t know. I woke up dressed. Did I get undressed?”

“Um yeah...” the cat shakes her head. “Don’t tell me you remember...”

“Barely,” the girl says with another shake of her head. “I remember Remus and then he was wolf thing creature...” she puts her hand to her mouth. “Do you think I killed him?”

“And that bother you, why?”

“I don’t know,” she answers. “He seemed to be acting that way because of me.”

“That’s still no excuse to be an asshole,” Hazel remarks. “But from what I saw, he was back to normal up there.”

“Poor guy...”

“Poor guy?” Hazel repeats, the shock of hearing such a thing is evident in her tone. “The guy tracked us down and...”

“How exactly are we separated?” the witch interrupts.

Hazel shrugs. “We were before we got to the inn and then I woke up merged with you again.”

“Wait, we were separated before this?” Hazel nods. “Do you think my powers did it?”

“Now how the hell should I know?” the cat says, glaring accusatorily at her master. “I really haven’t had time to think about such a thing.”

“But you must have while I was sleeping,” Penelope reasons.

“I was a little ... um ... preoccupied,” the cat mutters. “But I fell asleep and really didn’t have time.”

“I get the feeling that you’re hiding something,” the witch says, glaring right back at her familiar.

“I’m not hiding anything,” the cat denies. “I was busy bargaining for a room. It wore me out. End of story.”

“How come I don’t believe you?”

“I don’t know,” Hazel says with a shrug. “I’ve been merged with you for far too long and yet I still don’t understand your thinking.”

“I think...” the witch cocks her head to the side. “Do you hear that?”

“Hear what?” the cat asks. “Oh no ... whatever it is, let’s go in the opposite direction.”

“The villagers have sent out a war party,” the girl suggests.

“That coming from that direction,” Hazel says, pointing away from the direction they just came from. “The village is back there.”

“Then if you want to go the opposite way, it will take us back to the village.”

“Of all the witches to get assigned to, I get you,” the cat murmurs.

“And what’s wrong with me?”

“Forget about it,” the cat says with a dismissing hand. “It would take too long to explain in a way that you’ll understand.”

“You’re lucky that you’re my familiar,” the witch threatens.

“You’ve said that before,” the cat counters.

“Have I?”

“Yes.”

“When?”

“I don’t know.”

“Then how do you know I’ve said it before?”

“I just do.”

“You could be making it up.”

“I’m not.”

“How do I know that?”

“I don’t know.”

“If you don’t know, then who does?”

“What does it matter?”

“Because I want to know.” Penelope steps forward and glares down at the cat, pointing a finger in her face. “I don’t think I can trust your word.”

“Well, you’re going to have to,” Hazel hisses. “And get your finger out of my face.”

“Or what?”

“I’ll bite it.”

“No you won’t.”

“Yes, I will.”

“Then do it.”

And this is exactly what Hazel does.

“You bit me!”

“I told you I would.”

“I didn’t think you would.”

“I’m a cat of my word.”

“I still don’t believe you,” the witch says, rubbing her hurt finger. “I need a witness.”

“Well, the only witnesses are the gods.”

“I don’t know any.”

“Sure you do,” the cat reminds her. “You know Crocdius.”

“He’s not here.”

“I know that.”

“And I don’t know how to find him.”

“I know that too.”

“Then what’s the point of reminding me that I know him?”

“In case you forgot.”

Penelope’s eyes glaze over and she gets a dreamy look on her face. “How can I forget?”

“I’ve already forgotten.”

“No you haven’t.”

“Have too.”

“Liar.”

“I’m not going to argue with you anymore.”

“Good.”

“Good.”

“Well, neither am I,” the witch humphs. “In fact, I’m going to get curious and see what that noise is.”

“Not the curiosity thing again,” Hazel whines.

“This time, I’m not a cat.”

“No, but your curiosity always gets us in trouble.”

“What’s going to get us out here?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Hazel says with as much sarcasm that she can paint on. “Maybe satyrs, vampires...”

“There are no satyrs,” Penelope corrects. “They were on that island.”

“Okay,” the cat concedes. “How about vampires then?”

“We have Ned Woodflayer,” the witch reminds her.

“That guy?” Hazel scoffs. “He couldn’t kill a cold if he was the antidote.”

“He seems pretty brave to me.”

“He seemed to enjoy being between your legs too.”

“This again?”

“Always.”

“Well...” the girl turns and begins walking in the opposite direction.

“Where are you going?” the cat calls after her.

“Where do you think?”

“Right into danger.”

“You don’t know that.”

“Neither do you.”

“Then stay behind,” the witch says, not bothering to even take a glance back. “I’ll go at it alone.”

“You know I can’t do that.”

“Isn’t that just too bad?”

“I swear, it is hard being your friend,” Hazel mutters low enough so that the girl cannot hear her. Then she begins following, hurrying to catch up.


The witch pushes through the last few bushes to land herself right in the middle of an orgy. Right before her eyes there are several creatures laying, standing or sitting. They are playing with themselves, masturbating or fucking. Hazel bumps into her a second later.

“Ow!”

“Why did you ... oh...” Hazel says suddenly mesmerized at the scene before them. “Knolls...”

“What?”

“They’re knolls,” the cat repeats. “They are highly sexual creatures that use natural and sexual magic.”

“So they basically elves,” Penelope says, a smile coming over her face.

“Besides their appearance?” Hazel asks. “Plus the fact that they are stronger in both types of magic? ... Sure.”

“Who are those guys?” the witch asks, pointing past the crowd toward the other side if the clearing to two figures sitting alone with clearly raging erections.

“If I were to guess, they are the rulers of this particular tribe,” the cat answers. “I don’t know much about them like you should.”

“There are a lot of creatures to memorize,” the witch says, stepping forward into the throng of bodies.

“It’s not hard to do,” the cat points out. “Where are you going?”

“You can’t just go up to them like that.”

“Why not,” the girl asks, looking over her shoulder.

“Because...”

“Because why?”

“I don’t know,” the familiar admits defeat. “Maybe we should treat them like kings.”

“But they’re not,” Penelope says. “Besides, the last king seemed to enjoy our presence.”

“I know, and then he tried to kill us.”

“That was then, this is now.”

“That’s what I’m afraid of.”

Hazel reluctantly follows the girl through the clearing, right up to the place the two head knolls are sitting. Part of her wants to run in the other direction and the other part wants to just jump right in with a few of the participants of the massive orgy. But certainly no part of her wants to be standing before the two knolls with stiff erections, looking down at the pair now.

“Good evening,” the witch says, greeting the two as their eyes seem to burn holes into the two. “We’re lost, but that’s no important.”

“Not important?”

“We wish to participate in your little party,” the witch continues.

“No we don’t,” the cat says, shaking her head. She looks at the girl and growls. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

The witch steals a look at her familiar. “I’m going to get us where we need to go. But first we’re going to have a little fun.” She looks back at the pair with a smile. “We also would like directions to Wallap ... Wallypahoo...”

“Wallapazoohah?” one of them corrects.

“We know that way,” the other adds.

“Yes, that’s it!” Penelope shouts.

“We don’t need to join in,” Hazel speaks up, steeping forward. “Just directions will do.”

The first knoll gets up out of his seat and steps forward toward the cat. “There is nothing wrong with enjoying sex and you’re both very sexy,” he says, kneeling down, kissing her neck softly through her fur.

Shivers of excitement run through the cat’s body. She is far from the want of participating, and yet it does feel very appealing. When he comes away, Hazel catches the sight of the other knoll right up against Penelope. The witch being more forward and eager has her hand already wrapped around the knoll’s cock.

“What Ceedbeg is saying,” the knoll says. “Is that you can stay and enjoy our party and we’ll takes you where you need to go.”

Ceedbeg smiles at the cat. “Yes, my brother Peelbost is right. Now loosen up kitty and have a good time.” He leans forward and presses his mouth to Hazel’s lips. There is a hint of magic involved, and it is enough to loosen her up. She relaxes her lips and allows his tongue access to her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.